Free Daily Horoscope - February 21 2017
● General: Just when you though things absolutely couldn't get any more intense -- well, here it is. One more situation you have no choice but to become totally and completely emotionally involved in. Oh, go ahead. Give it your all. But know that there could be one more dispute en route tonight, before you can actually let go and put it all behind you.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: Open your eyes to others. If a tall mirror stands between you and everyone around, smash that sucker. Be sure you're seeing those you interact with and not projecting your own perspective or deflecting the needs of your peers.
● Finances: You're too independent to be one of the sheep. You want to do some exploring on your own. There are wolves out there, though, just waiting for free thinkers like you to stray from the pack. Play it safe today.
● Love: Set up your upcoming romantic and/or social schedule this morning, when plans are inclined to go your way. By this afternoon, any agenda you attempt to carry out may be blocked by some strange energy.
● General: You're ordinarily quite respectful of family members -- especially your elders -- and of friends, too. But no matter who it is, if you see them trying to interfere with your relationship, whether they be friend, foe, family or stranger, you just won't stand for it -- and you'll make it your business to stop them. Immediately. Just be sure they're worth it.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: Improve your life, a moment at a time. Focus inward, because it's a perfect day to spend on yourself. Work demands are low, so seek your dream vacation or find a new online comic, philosopher or photo album.
● Finances: If you don't take risks in other areas of your life then why would you do so in the financial arena? Be yourself and you'll be more likely to succeed. Don't let anyone convince you to do more with your money than you feel comfortable doing.
● Love: Something pretty intense could interrupt your regularly scheduled programming, and how you react to it is rather important. Be ready to keep your cool and view things logically as well as emotionally.
● General: You weren't on your game last week, mostly because you were concentrating on a certain someone and quite unable to think about much else. Well, a whole new workweek is nearly upon you, and this time out, you'll need to have your wits about you. Even if you have to force yourself, you really must put all your energy into the task at hand. You can do it. Focus, now. Focus.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: With the disciplined chaos of a farmhand feeding chickens, you toss out seeds of ideas every which way, spreading them generously and with care. Some sprout, others are gobbled, and you're the brainstorming wonder.
● Finances: You're too intelligent to think you can do everything yourself. Besides, bringing in some partners will take your project to a deeper level. There is no question that you need them; your only concern should be finding people who see things the way you do.
● Love: Something that's got you feeling a little bit overwhelmed heart-wise could become much clearer now -- and much easier to deal with. Look for an insight that changes your perspective.
● General: This will definitely not be a boring day -- or a boring evening. Startling, maybe. Surprising, for sure. But not boring. There's also a fair bit of romance coming along -- and not a moment too soon. Sure, you have work to do, but who cares? When things are going this well, it's obvious. So if you happen to wander into work a bit late tomorrow, all you'll have to do is grin, and no one will be mad.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Guard your tongue over the next few days. An elf of suspicion lurks on your shoulder, coloring everything you see, so stay calm and don't overreact. Observe the authority figure and respond respectfully.
● Finances: Whenever you do something for yourself, you end up feeling selfish. That's a tired, old tape playing in your head. Being a workaholic isn't helping anyone, especially not you. Do something self-indulgent, and know you've earned it.
● Love: If you're undecided about a certain romantic situation or a certain potentially romantic someone, by all means, take your time. Your intuition is speaking up for a reason, and there's no reason to rush.
● General: All that hibernating gave you a chance to do some thinking, and you've arrived at a decision with regard to a certain someone who's been feeling more and more like a weight around your neck. You're all done playing this game, and there's no talking you out of it. Now you have to tell them about it, however. And while you may want to do it tonight, that will only result in a highly volatile situation. Just wait a day or two -- if you can.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: Communication solves problems. When you're stuck in the lurch with a project, talking it over with a friend can provide some necessary distance, and brainstorming together will help you consider new possibilities.
● Finances: Your idea of fun is totally out there. A simple hike in the woods is not for you; you're more likely to scale Mount Everest or raft along the Amazon. That takes money, though, so use the thought of adventure as your carrot on a stick.
● Love: A certain someone -- or maybe several certain someones -- may be at your beck and call now, ready to do whatever you want and provide for your every whim. For the sake of your love karma, make sure you're giving back.
● General: Your friends have some rather shell-shocked looks on their faces -- all of them. They can't believe the things you've been saying, the moments you've chosen to say them and the complete abandon you've said them with. It's kind of fun seeing them this way, isn't it? Still, you should try to resist the urge to shock them any further. They can only take so much.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Quicksilver hasn't got anything on you, baby. Pull out all the stops and be as mercurial, quick-reacting and mesmerizing as you can. Astonish at will with your quick logic, smooth talking, and rapid adjustments.
● Finances: Even you have your limits and you've just about reached yours. You're almost ready to give in. Almost. Keep trying. You won't exactly rush ahead but you will make noticeable progress if you don't throw in the towel.
● Love: If a certain romantic situation isn't going according to your careful script, well, maybe it's time to toss out that script and do some improvisation. Letting go of a certain expectation might really help too.
● General: Still wondering about how you can turn what you love to do as a hobby into what you love to do for a living? Well, maybe it's time to ask someone who knows the ropes for some advice. If anyone knows how to engage another person in conversation, it's you. You also know where to look for the conversation you're after -- and who could ever pass up a chat with someone as charming as you?
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: Words and notions bubble out of you, splashing everyone around with refreshing spray. Seek a discussion buddy to knock ideas about with as if they were toy ships in a pond. Test for flotation, trim and speed.
● Finances: The phrase 'it's all good' no longer reflects your outlook on life. That's not all bad, though, to put a spin on the phrase. You've learned a valuable lesson or two along the way. Consider yourself older, wiser and more valuable for it.
● Love: Romance may be on your mind earlier in the day -- maybe you're returning a flirtatious email or basking in some admiring attention. But later, it's time to be all business -- or as close to it as you can.
● General: You're feeling wonderful. Exhilarated, excited and anxious for all new things to happen. Well, here's a news flash: Just thinking about change the way you are means it's already started. Everything begins as a thought -- as an idea -- right? So now your only job is to get the show on the road with some action. Map out a battle plan on paper and get started.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: Staying in bed may appeal, but pulling the covers over your eyes won't help. Get a magnifying glass instead, and scrutinize the fine print with lawyerly intensity. Your effort may reveal surprises and new options you hadn't considered.
● Finances: Your personal financial philosophy is influenced by a surprising source. What you once wrote off as too good to be true now looks not only feasible but irresistibly attractive. Consider yourself a changed person.
● Love: Good things come to those who wait. If you can just be patient a little longer -- while cultivating your love karma and remaining open-hearted, of course -- something mighty good is coming your way.
● General: Keeping quiet has never been your specialty. Particularly after weeks of trying and getting no help from all other parties concerned. Fortunately, there's someone else who's actually as irritated about all this as you are -- and just as eager to see it all come to an end. Just this once, then, you can keep quiet. The situation will be resolved without any involvement on your part.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Emulate the careful, precise work of a watchmaker -- focus on each individual gear and cog of the whole, because you can make magnificence by creating perfect pieces and joining them correctly.
● Finances: The bottom line shouldn't be unexpected. If it seems to be coming from left field then you have been doing something wrong. Having no one but yourself to blame is no consolation, but at least you have the power to change things.
● Love: Sometimes you're up, sometimes you're down, but right now, you're going back and forth like a yo-yo. Whether you're elated or in despair about your love life, know that the real deal is somewhere in the middle.
● General: Not to worry. Your closest and truest friends won't be going anywhere -- not even after you tell them that you need new stimulation when it comes to conversation and social interactions. They may even sympathize. And some might ask to go searching for new companions right along with you. These are the people who count -- the ones who'll be there for the long haul.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: Thoughts of your career are predominate and networking seems to be the best way to approach your future. Swim with the big fish, but keep a low profile. Today is about identifying future channels, not entering them.
● Finances: You've always been idealistic and so far real life hasn't managed to beat it out of you. You're as pie-in-the-sky as ever today, and it works to your advantage. Don't let anyone convince you that you can't accomplish your goals with lightening speed.
● Love: Work may absorb your mental energy during the day, but you definitely deserve some fun with friends at the end of it all. Why not meet up at a gallery? Culture's favored for you now -- and you may find other culture-lovers.
● General: If you manage to resist marching up to your superior and demanding that they give in to you on all counts -- well, it might mean that you didn't make it into work today. But if you did, and you still manage to keep quiet (or at least voice your concerns nicely), you're probably walking out with a raise, bonus or promotion under your belt. If not, there's always tomorrow. When you're calmer.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: There's a personal matter you need to attend to sooner rather than later. Instead of multitasking, take the time to deal with the situation fully, and then return wholeheartedly to other matters.
● Finances: Turn your bad experiences into something good while you still can. Even if you simply feel once burned, twice shy then you've gained something, but you can do much more than that. Bad energy is still energy, and you can harness it to take you where you want to go.
● Love: Deep feelings may be welling up, but the stars are sending extra emotional intelligence to help you process them and figure out what they mean. Deal with them head-on rather than putting it off.
● General: Every now and then, you need to get emotionally intense, experience a tender exchange of sentiments or just sit down and have a heart-to-heart with someone. This is definitely one of those times. You won't settle for anything that even remotely smacks of a surface encounter. You want depth, intensity and passion -- and if you don't get them, you'll take your toys and go home.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: Balancing accounts will take up the next few days as you calculate, assess and figure out the interest on loans and other investments. Remember to factor in that unquantifiable human component in your analysis to figure things out as accurately as possible.
● Finances: Waiting for a stroke of good luck has you on pins and needles, but expecting it at all is your real problem. Wouldn't you rather take your fate into your own hands? You can accomplish more by trying hard than you could ever hope to get a windfall.
● Love: Time for a little cleaning when it comes to the ol' heart. Letting go of an emotional tie that's holding you back feels very liberating -- and it frees up space for something fresh!