Free Daily Horoscope - January 28 2017
● General: Your involvement in an evolving tradition or routine is necessary today. You have an opinion about where the current culture is headed, and you have a right to help alter that course if it is not to your liking. This is a great time to get active in a cause that matters to you. If you can't give your time, then consider giving some of your hard-earned money. Standing up (and sacrificing) for what you believe in can make you feel better than you'd think. You can make a difference.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: Criticize if you must, but for best results, put it in the gentlest possible terms. Honesty is always the best policy, but a little tact comes in handy, too -- especially when dealing with a hypersensitive people.
● Finances: You're used to staying busy and being as productive as possible. It's hard to turn down your drive but you need a day to slow down. Linger over coffee, have a leisurely conversation or simply sit and stare at the sunlight on the wall. It's worth more than the fortune you'd pay for the same results at a spa.
● Love: Grab a fun friend or a hot date and try something new -- when's the last time you went skating? You'll find you're open to pretty much anything now, a great state of mind and heart for love.
● General: While you might not have clairvoyant powers, today you will have a knack for predicting the future. Friends will want to know which risk is safe to take, which person is most interested -- even which stock to buy. You don't have to divulge the fact that you're no psychic and cannot tell the future if you don't want to. Amaze them with your powers -- and enjoy letting them temporarily escape the burden of having to make all their own decisions alone.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: That raise may not come through as soon as you think, so before you take a big financial risk, make sure you're thinking about the long-term payback. Better to put this one off until you have a little more certainty.
● Finances: If you had travel plans, you might be finding yourself scrambling for a replacement agenda. No matter how firm they were in your own mind, outside forces had their way with them. You're still determined to enjoy your day, though, even if you're stuck at home. And you will.
● Love: It's a great day to put yourself out there real-time or check out prospects online, but when it comes to making a move, keep it low-key. A funny question goes better than an over-the-top invitation.
● General: You are ready for seriously bold action today! It's time to step up and make the grand gestures you know you can make. If you have been beating around the bush with someone you have growing feelings for, today is the day to bite the bullet and confess your true emotions. It's now or never. If you have been contemplating a travel adventure, today is the day to book the tickets and commit to going. Time is slipping away, you need to act now to get what you want.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: Be ready to compromise. Give a little and you'll get a lot in return. You know exactly how you want things to work, but unfortunately you're not the only one at the negotiating table.
● Finances: Those confusing undercurrents you've been wondering about lately are back in full force, and you're finally figuring out what they are all about. Someone is trying to dominate you, pure and simple. They're not the boss of you no matter how much money they have, as long as you don't give them that kind of authority.
● Love: If someone close to you is asking you to weigh in on their romantic situation, consider that your information is necessarily incomplete. Try to first look at it from their point of view -- ask them to show you.
● General: If you are feeling a bit blue today, put yourself in the service of someone else. Reaching out to help solve the problems of other people will help take your mind off of your own problems ... or at least put them into perspective. Everyone has their own cross in life to bear, and no one gets the luxury of selecting it. Get a new perspective on someone else's cross, and you might find yourself grateful for the one you've been given. Plus, you'll find a new idea regarding how to deal with it.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: You'll do better work on the clock if you relax when you're off the clock. Keep a little perspective and don't take your work home with you. You aren't what you do, but sometimes it's easy to forget that.
● Finances: There is nothing you must deal with today. You can spend the entire day curled up inside the house like a snail if that's what floats your boat. Everything melts away -- problems at work, concerns about family or friends and, most especially, money worries simply disappear when you turn a blind eye their way. Ah, enjoy.
● Love: Whew! Major hustle is just the beginning. If you're smart, you'll follow your heart and find some quiet time to think things over. Even an hour or two alone to relax makes a huge difference.
● General: Quick reasoning will help you keep a bright and sunny outlook today -- and you will be in total control of every move you make. Plus, you will help other people out of some particularly sour pickles. In the end, you'll be the recipient of many glowing compliments. What appears to be an impossible situation will be a simple puzzle for you -- one that you can solve in seconds. You will have a lot of fun blowing people away accomplishing things that are terrifically easy for you.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: Interoffice gossip has lost its charm; it's actually feeling downright petty. You have every right to ask to be out of the loop, and you'll be considered the most trustworthy one around.
● Finances: Your enthusiasm is admirable but a bit misplaced. You're going about a thing the same way you would hack down a tree. You need to approach it as if it were a business deal: With a firm understanding of the issues and some finesse. That's the only way to impress people.
● Love: Get out of your rut and get on the road to romance! The stars say promising things (and people!) are coming your way, but you've got to put yourself out there to get 'em. Think -- and do -- different!
● General: In romantic situations right now, it is best to take things slowly. Easy does it! You might want to rush down the aisle -- or at least rush ahead to take things to a more serious level -- but you really can't. Now is not the time to focus on the future. Now is the time to just enjoy where the two of you are in terms of your relationship. It is what it is, not what you want it to become, that's important -- at least for now. Today, remember that things worth having are worth waiting for!
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Whatever you do, don't let this one fester. The tension between you and a rival is palpable. Find a way to cut through it. Your best solution is to get this little issue out in the open -- talk about it honestly and fairly.
● Finances: You never know when you'll meet the person of your dreams. And if you're not single, then you just may meet your new best friend in the most unlikely of places. It pays to be aware of how you seem to others, so be on your toes. Don't slouch, even though it's your day off.
● Love: Obligations to family or friends may take precedence now, and hey, that's okay. Keeping these relationships healthy and mutually supportive is a high priority! Give of yourself and feel the love.
● General: Today will be another breezy day with plenty of fresh air and sunshine to enjoy. You need to be out in wide-open spaces to open your mind. This will in turn allow new ideas, new people and even a few new adventures to enter your life. If you spend more time with less conventional people, you'll be giving your mind the stimulation it needs. So say 'hello' to the folks you meet while you are out exploring the world.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: Everyone wants to know your secret. You lead through subtle example rather than direct instruction, and your colleagues appreciate your humble nature.
● Finances: You just can't reconcile your budget with your household needs. It's time once again to reevaluate your definition of a need versus a want. It may make you feel depressed at the moment but you'll ultimately feel relieved when you manage to get things in balance.
● Love: If you've been weighing (oh-so-carefully!) the pros and cons of sending someone a message or asking them out, the stars say (for gosh sake!) just do it. You're prompting great responses now.
● General: A person from your past might be holding you back from enjoying your present -- or rather, the memories of this person are keeping you from moving forward. Are you stuck in the past? Yes, it's important to understand how old relationships or old choices can affect you today, but you could run the risk of getting stuck in nostalgia. Not much can get done when all you do is compare your current life to the life you used to have. Put away the photo albums and decide to live your life walking forward.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: Some decisions are harder than others, but the hardest ones are those made in your sleep. Anxiety dreams have you too exhausted to do much of anything today -- you're better off enjoying some downtime instead.
● Finances: Just because you're getting along well with someone doesn't mean you should try pushing things to another level. Enjoy them just as they are. It takes some self control, but the pay off will be worth the wait.
● Love: Sure, go ahead and send a message to that hottie -- why not? But heed your instincts when sussing out their response. If you sense it's not a great match, there's no need to go further.
● General: Is there something you have been noticing about yourself that you want to improve? It is admirable to want to rid yourself of bad habits, and best of all, it is always an attainable goal. The key is perseverance! Start turning over that new leaf today, but do not put too much pressure on yourself to achieve overnight perfection. Give yourself plenty of space to stumble along the way. Pat yourself on the back as you take that step in a new direction!
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Butt in to correct mistakes if you have to, but don't provide input just for the sake of providing input. You can't be the leader every time, so let someone else enjoy the spotlight.
● Finances: There's no one like you, that's for sure. Your unique take on things has other people smiling. That makes you feel good but you want more than that. They need to put their money where their mouths are if they really think you have such an original idea. It's worth pursuing.
● Love: Joy to the world! Spread your personal goodwill -- the stars are saying it's bountiful now -- and feel the love start to come right back to you. Everything's connected in your life, so make it wondrous.
● General: It takes a lot of time to learn something new, so don't be impatient with yourself right now. Each time you uncover a new aspect of your current challenge, you will also uncover a new obstacle. This is disheartening, but it is also very normal. Just keep going and keep learning! It will all start to gel soon. You are on your own schedule, so do not compare your progress to the progress of someone else. Stay focused on what you need to do.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: The end game will become apparent as you take care of the details. A project may seem daunting, but there's no reason to quit so soon. Take one small step at a time and pretty soon, you'll know exactly where you're going.
● Finances: There's nothing wrong with wanting to impress people. You're like a stand up comedian or the class clown today: You just can't get enough laughter and applause. The more you hear, the more energy you put into it. If you could bottle the stamina you'd be rich.
● Love: It's not like you to take an unrealistic view, but you might just be wearing rose-colored glasses right about now. They look cute on you, but be aware that your perception isn't quite what it should be.
● General: Friends can be more than partners for good times and giggles -- they can be the greatest teachers you will ever meet in your life. But to learn their lessons, you have to listen without getting defensive. Remember that when someone you trust offers you some honest (if a bit painful) advice today. Upon hearing what they have to say, don't get defensive and tell them to mind their own business. Hear them out.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: Make the best of an imperfect situation. This isn't a dream team exactly, but it's all you have. Use people according to their abilities, and be prepared to fill in the gaps.
● Finances: It's hard to admit you're tired, because you have so much more to do. No, you're not behind on your work, you're behind on your fun. But you can't really enjoy it in the state you're in anyway so you might as well admit defeat and take it easy. There will be no money lost because of it.
● Love: Are you ready for a romantic revelation? Well, right about now, it's not about sitting there and meditating on the state of your heart -- it's about getting out and about, talking about it all to anyone and everyone.
● General: Jump right in to an intimidating situation today -- and prove to yourself that you can do whatever you decide to do. You should immediately take control -- don't worry, no one around you is going to mind. In fact, a lot of people are curious to hear what you have to say. They have been talking about you and are quite eager to see what you can accomplish. So why not show them? You will be very glad you took the chance -- and took the control.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: Sometimes opportunity arises in the most unlikely places, so keep your eyes peeled. If you're looking for a new job or challenge, luck will be on your side today.
● Finances: You finally have some free time but you're at loose ends when it comes to making good use of it. Join up with your friends. Not only will they be more fun than spending time alone, but the group is likely to have an unofficial director of activities. Join the herd and let someone else be the shepherd.
● Love: Your words -- whether spoken, typed, texted -- have quite an impact now. It's not all about volume, either -- quieter can be better, and less (if it's funny, smart, flirtatious) can definitely be more.