Free Daily Horoscope - January 25 2017
● General: Someone close to you may try to manipulate you, but that doesn't mean they'll get away with it -- or that you'll even let them get close. Once they start their pitch, in fact, your best bet may be to excuse yourself -- just after you announce that you're wise to their game. That is, of course, provided you don't lose it when you hear the whine in their voice. Try to remain calm. Saying no before they finish is enough to let you know you've won, isn't it?
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: Think of what other people need today. After all, resistance if futile, not to mention infantile. If your job involves assisting someone else, then 'do it yourself' is not a proper response, even if you keep it to yourself.
● Finances: You want to take off on your own but you might just get hopelessly lost if you do. Your finances are in a rather wild state and you need the help of all the benefits that go along with staying in the safety of a group. Remember, it's a jungle out there.
● Love: If you're not quite yourself -- distracted, unmotivated, moving at less than top speed -- it's better to recognize it than to try to act like nothing's going on. Give it some thought -- and give yourself some needed care.
● General: Everyone's had the experience of being infatuated, and everyone's known the mixed feelings that involves. One minute you're ecstatic, the next you're depressed -- and one phone call later, you're back up there on cloud nine. You're due to experience all those feelings once again, and you'll find them next to impossible to pass up, even if you know the end result may not be a house with a white picket fence.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: A little slacking off never hurt anyone. Don't strain any mental muscles or exhaust your reserves, because tomorrow is another day. Ever heard the phrase 'too much of a good thing?' You could overdo anything today, especially work.
● Finances: You have no problem getting along well with all kinds of people, so when you have your doubts, you're probably spot-on. Not everyone should be trusted with your money. Some you have to be very, very careful of. Luckily for you, you'll know which ones today.
● Love: Take care with what you disclose -- and who you disclose it to. What you'd like kept pretty private could quickly become public knowledge. If you've got any hesitations, best keep it to yourself for now.
● General: There's nothing but fire in the air -- well, that and a little bit of intrigue, which makes quite the exciting combination for someone as curious as you. Needless to say, you're going to love every minute of this day, especially if you have a partner in crime in tow -- and when have you ever had a problem finding someone who fits that description? Just be sure to keep things calm. As calm as possible, anyway.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: There's just too much thinking and not enough doing in your office. Being intellectual is fun and all, but so is action. It's you who has to shake things up, so start some projects instead of just planning them.
● Finances: Don't waste your breath trying to explain your brilliant idea. Others just aren't listening, no matter how emphatic you become. It could be the right time to take matters into your own hands -- at least where your own money is concerned. Empower yourself.
● Love: Love-related stuff may be rather low-key at the moment, but you've got added insight into your own feelings and desires. Take a look, note what you find -- it'll come in handy when things rev back up again.
● General: Here we go with the 'If you loved me, you would' thing. You hate it, and you've tried to make it clear that you're not going to fall for it ever again. But for some reason, every time you hear it, it works. Those words seem to bring back all the old-school guilt you were sure you'd sworn off for good. This time out, do yourself a favor: As soon as you hear the words, excuse yourself. If they follow you out, tell them you're allergic to guilt.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Things are not going smoothly at the office, but you haven't even noticed. Though domestic issues are dominating your thoughts right now, the real fires that need to be extinguished are happening at work.
● Finances: Being selfish doesn't come naturally to you, but it's time to put yourself first. Other people are, and at your expense. Treat your money as if it can make or break a happy life -- yours -- because it can. Don't give it away to others so freely.
● Love: Give any romantic red flags, warning bells, gut feelings and so forth extra attention now. Sorting it out sooner rather than later might just save you some time and potential heartache.
● General: This won't be a boring day. In fact, it'll be close to a nine, on a scale of one to ten. The best part is that you and you alone will be responsible for making this a day to remember -- and that one simple question will get the show on the road. So if someone you care for happens to ask you a question, then -- the kind you can automatically tell will get your dander up -- think before you start to answer.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: You may feel indecisive right now, but that's no reason to look like it. If you can't make a decision, enlist a trusted friend or coworker to serve as your anchor. Not to worry -- your confidence will return with a vengeance soon.
● Finances: Romance is swirling all around you and you don't know why. It can't be connected to money because that's not growing. It's time to reevaluate your ideas about what generates passion in you. Once you're free of your petty preconceptions, you'll unleash boundless energy.
● Love: Are you willing to go further -- to let eye contact last longer, conversations become more intense, relationships get deeper? The stars are pushing things in this direction and you'd be wise to go with their amazing flow.
● General: For the next 24 hours, each and every syllable you utter will be meaningful, accurate and to the point -- so whoever asks for your opinion will absolutely hear it. Warn them in advance, but don't hold back. You can temper your rhetoric with a touch of tact and manage to tell the truth in such a way that they'll not only take it well, they may actually learn something from it.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Finances aren't going your way lately. After all, your bottom line has suffered more than a few minor setbacks, and you are seriously in the red! Avoid impulse buys at all costs, or you and a certain project will go out with a splash.
● Finances: You're poo-pooing everything that passes before you. It's in your nature to say no but you must admit you are running out of time, if not options. If you don't choose soon, the universe will choose for you.
● Love: Whatever your current romantic situation is, you're liable to be a bit restless. Mix it up a bit -- and mix in something that challenges your mind and matches your values. How about a political group or volunteering?
● General: You're an expert when it comes to reading people. You know what they're up to before they do, just by listening to the tone of their voices and watching their eyes. Those talents will come in handy now, especially if you cross paths with someone who thinks of you as an easy target. You're so far from that right now that it's actually laughable -- but it won't hurt to let them keep thinking along those lines.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: Your energy will burn red hot when it's stoked by the attention of others. That could lead to a super day unless your head blows up like a balloon and you lose your balance. Think of things outside of the office, just to keep some perspective.
● Finances: It sometimes feels as if you're too intellectual to participate fully in the financial world. You can see through just about everything but the walls. Don't worry, you'll use that X-ray vision to find the right deal, one that doesn't compromise your intellect or your integrity. Keep looking.
● Love: Some stuff that's up in the air at work likely demands your attention now -- though leaving something up in the air in your love life may be the result. It could be a good thing, though, to give it some time to develop.
● General: You pride yourself on being a master judge of character. At the moment, however, your talents in that department aren't quite fully operational. One minute in the company of that certain someone you've been thinking about nonstop will prove that to you. Better step back and take a deep breath, especially if you've been asked for a favor you know isn't quite on the up and up. There's nothing more memorable than strength.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: The hours will pass in a blur of creative activity today. You're so absorbed in a project, you hardly notice the time go by -- fantastic! If only every day could be this easy and effortless.
● Finances: You love nothing more than deals that look too good to be true. Life would be less juicy and exciting without them. It's worth the loss just to participate. But this one even you have to say no thanks to. You'd feel foolish doing anything else.
● Love: Hey there, heartbreaker! You've definitely got that certain something -- and you've got it in even bigger and hotter quantities than usual. What'll you do with your extra dose of sexy?
● General: One more day of hiding out from the world, and you'll be back in the mood for your usual gig -- putting even the most accomplished social butterfly to shame. In the meantime, don't allow yourself to be dragged out into the spotlight if you're not ready to go. Rest, relax and regroup. If anyone deserves some time alone to get those batteries recharged, it's you -- and the audience will wait for your next performance.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Shape up now before it's too late to make your wishes known. Not to sound alarmist, but your position could change quickly and drastically. You won't be fired, just moved down the hall or to another floor.
● Finances: You just can't get from point A to point B on your own. You need friendships to get where you want to be. Even though it's all about numbers, some good feelings have to be thrown into the equation for the universe to look favorably on your plans.
● Love: You'll probably want some quiet time all to yourself right about now and you might even feel a little cranky. Don't let a bad mood rule you, though; figure out its source and do something active to work it out.
● General: When it comes to the world at large, you've always been able to smile and have them thinking that you're on the same page, whether or not that happens to be true. That's going to be even more the case now -- but if you have feelings you really do need to share, don't stifle them for the sake of being nice. You don't have to offend anyone. Just excuse yourself and find a loved one you're sure understands you.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: When it comes to starting new projects, you're a pro. But finishing is another story. Don't be ashamed to call in some help if you're overwhelmed. Just remember never to bite off more than you can chew.
● Finances: Some day in the distant future you'll be able to instantly get where you're going. But as it stands today, you have a lot of plodding to do before you get anywhere. It seems impossible that you'll ever make headway, but you will if you stay focused and disciplined.
● Love: You're seeing people in all their glorious fullness -- their flaws as well as their finer points. It's an excellent perspective for some romantic decision-making. And sometimes certain flaws can be kinda cute.
● General: You're feeling benevolent, generous and extremely charitable toward your fellows. So no matter what anyone needs, you'll be only too happy to do whatever you can to help. That's a rare and wonderful gift that will be much appreciated right about now -- because there could be a few folks out there who won't be at all sympathetic to anyone else's needs. Go ahead. Get out there and spread your good feelings around.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: Your coworkers are your most valuable assets now, so don't you dare let yourself act aloof. Engage with your officemates, even if it's painful and you have to fake it. This is just a phase, but it will pass faster if you stay connected.
● Finances: It's as if you are from a different planet than the rest of the humans today. That's because you don't care about the same things they do, or you care too much. Whatever the reason for your alienation, you can put it to good use if you try. It's just more grist for the mill.
● Love: You may want to withdraw into your shell -- it's awfully cozy and safe-feeling in there. But too much being alone could bum you out. Strike a compromise by hanging casually with a friend or two.
● General: If anyone needs a vacation, it's you. You've been working hard nonstop, both physically and emotionally. Now, while you have the chance, it's time to get away. If you have a travel partner to play hooky with, so much the better. If you don't, that shouldn't stop you from going. You can bet that you'll find one there waiting for you when you arrive.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: Instead of being critical of your coworkers, why not look in the mirror? A little honest introspection should halt this latest fault-finding mission. Even you have areas that could stand some improvement, and it's time to address them.
● Finances: You don't need to be told to do the right thing. You live the right thing, each and every day. So when someone asks you to go in on their dirty little money-making secret, you'll know enough to pass on the opportunity. But don't flog yourself for being tempted.
● Love: Some open-ended exploration in the realm of romance is much more fruitful (not to mention interesting) at the moment than marching off in search of one particular goal. Be ready for some unusual possibilities.