Free Daily Horoscope - January 15 2017
● General: Friends are the family you choose for yourself -- and you have chosen very well! That will become all the more apparent today when someone backs you up in a potentially embarrassing situation. Once again, this person has come to your rescue! To repay them, don't get out your credit card or make dinner reservations -- tell them how much they really mean to you, how much you value them in your life. Honest communication like this will make a bigger impression on them than any gift could.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: If you can't remember why a certain project seemed so dire a week ago, that's your brain telling you to move on to different tasks. Nevertheless, if you find loose ends, today's a great day to tie them up and prepare for next week.
● Finances: Make sure you are in the right company before checking the numbers, because you might find yourself needing to scream. The last thing you want to do is suppress the urge. It may feel infantile, but it's the best way to clear the air so you can get back to business.
● Love: Hop online and see what the scene is! The stars favor witty little communiques, just like the ones you can send to a hottie or two. Diversify by checking out a few different dating and social networking sites.
● General: Be mindful that when you are communicating your feelings to others, sometimes those others aren't paying attention. It's not because what you feel isn't interesting, and it's not because they don't care how you feel. Other people are going through tough times today, and you need to be mindful of that. Acknowledge that they have issues before you go on and on about yours. Ask the questions and listen more to them. You will learn valuable insight from what they say.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: You might surprise peers and competitors with your impetuousness, but they'll be impressed with the results. Your usual caution will fade into the dust as you rush ahead into the next big thing.
● Finances: The faster you rush ahead, the less time you have to think things through. That's usually not a problem for you, but your impulses might not be on the money today. You could end up with a bunch of poor picks or you can play it safe and slow down. The choice is yours.
● Love: Exchange a few more emails with that online prospect before you agree to a meeting. Keep that in-person flirtation tantalizingly vague. Take a wait-and-see approach and the picture only gets brighter.
● General: Has your recent spending spree left you feeling just a bit regretful? Today, if you can undo any of the fiscal damage you did, you should. Take back whatever you don't need, and make a promise to yourself to be a little bit more tight with your money. You don't have to dramatically change your spending habits or turn into a cheapskate, but you should sober your spending. A big opportunity is coming up, and you will need more cash than you have to take advantage of it.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: You will be able to make a lot of positive impressions just by acting naturally. After all, it is a great day for you because most people's communication styles will be on the same wavelength as yours.
● Finances: It's a good thing being tight with money is so stylish right now, because you have become pretty darn good at it. One might almost mistake you for someone stingy and selfish. Make sure that's one mistake that's not made today. Go out of your way to be generous.
● Love: It's definitely the more, the merrier with you now -- the more movement, the more people, the more conversations and the more ideas. Socializing's very much favored, as is learning a sweet thing or two.
● General: You might think you're seeing double today -- your eyes will be playing some serious tricks on you, especially when they are trained on someone whose opinions you value highly. Wanting to believe something is true is not the same thing as making something true, so be sure to look at people with a clear, critical eye. You need to be able to admit to the truth when you see it, and to act accordingly. If you learn something new and wait too long to act on it, then the truth has gone to waste.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Make sure you keep everyone else in mind as you break out of your shell -- you don't want to injure anyone with the discarded pieces. You need extra stimulation at the moment, and it might come across to your peers as acting out.
● Finances: Your money won't just double on its own. It needs your intervention for any kind of movement at all. It's up to you to speak up for it -- and for you -- if you expect new shoots any time soon. People are listening once you get their attention.
● Love: Somebody with an outgoing streak may be especially appealing now. Maybe you're going along with a friend's wild plan, or perhaps you're surveying your dating options and finding a rebel-type you like. Or maybe both!
● General: The modest mouse deep down inside of you has been slowly turning into a very proud beast over the past few months, and you are becoming more and more aware of your power. Today, you'll have a wonderful opportunity to flex your muscles and surprise one or two people who think that they already know all about you, and what you'll do next. The element of surprise is a powerful force, and it will help you make an indelible impression on some intimidating people.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: Your eyes and ears are keen right now. Group discussions will be fruitful, especially if they are pointing to long-term goals or big ideas. Try to guide them in the directions you see as most profitable.
● Finances: You have a lot of reasons to keep the peace, and your honest desire to do so is only one of them. Remember, your money is at stake here. Keep your temper and your mouth under tight control. It will be worth it.
● Love: A chat with a friend can help you make a certain romantic decision now, not to mention just be a lot of fun. Listen up; they may know you better than you know yourself on this one.
● General: If you are looking for some help you develop your self-discipline, then you need only look in the mirror. No one can control you as well as you can control yourself, so stop looking for outside solutions for your inner issues. You (obviously) have a vested interest in how you develop as a person, so you have to focus on helping yourself develop. That little voice inside of you knows what is good for you and what is not good for you, so listen to it.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Cold logic is required to move forward, and it might require a little ill will. Don't worry, apologies were made to heal any bad feelings created. You'll need to harden your heart -- at least temporarily -- to deal with the work issues you face.
● Finances: You're happy to leave the organizing to someone else for a change. When it comes to a family gathering or a social event, all you have to do is pitch in some money. That's a deal compared to all the behind-the-scenes sweat equity that goes into pulling it off.
● Love: You're very book-smart at the moment, but the emotional intelligence side may need a little conscious cultivating. You've got the logic down cold -- just take care to read people and situations carefully.
● General: A fast and furious stream of information will be coming at you today -- and you need to do your best to avoid it. Hide under your desk, turn off your phone, and lose your passwords -- make yourself harder to get a hold of. You need to turn down the volume in your life! This will enable you to appreciate the smaller things, like a friend's laugh or a perfect cup of coffee. There's no need to be the center of the action today. Just be the center of your own world.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: It's a good time to generate new ideas and work out detailed implementation plans in advance of launches, but not for direct action. Your energy will be best spent in one-on-one or small group sessions.
● Finances: Flexibility can be an asset but in this case, you're better off sticking to your original plan. Just because things haven't progressed to the point you'd like doesn't mean you should start considering changing your course. You'll notice profits in tiny increments coming soon if you hang in there.
● Love: Expanding your mind and your conversations can suddenly get a lot more interesting. What have you got to say right now when someone asks what's new? Get some fresh food for thought. A great book's a great start.
● General: Someone who you thought you would never see again will pop back onto the scene today, although probably not in person. They could send you an email, appear in a search result, or just pass you by on the street. There won't be direct contact, but there will still be a chance to learn something from the encounter. It's time you let yourself let go of past grudges, suspicions or hard feelings, and realize that life is too short to get caught up in petty games.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: Make sure that you are focused on the details, and don't let any amount of pressure keep you from giving them your full attention. Today is all about the fine print. Once you're satisfied, move forward.
● Finances: You've become so used to controlling your money that you now feel the need to branch out to other things, even people. Try not to control everything around you. It becomes a bore rather quickly for those who are forced to endure your tyranny.
● Love: Careful attention to unspoken signals pays off now in interactions of the romantic variety. Consider both your own body language and theirs. What's that look in their eye? And what's going unsaid?
● General: It's time you got reacquainted with the bolder, more aggressive you! The milder, more passive you has been doing well for a while now, but today's events could require you to do a lot of questioning -- and you'll want to get prepared. Dress the part of the responsible adult, and know that the first impression you make will be a very long-lasting one. Your ability to start interesting conversations is strong, so why not just push it a bit further? Ask the questions no one else dares to ask!
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: You can tell it won't be easy to pull off the next big win, but if anyone can do it, it's you. Try not to rely too much on your colleagues for support right now. Think big this time -- and don't let the negativity of others hold you back.
● Finances: You don't have any drive today, but that's par for the course for a morning like this one. Your energy will match up with the tasks at hand as the day progresses. All you can do is wait for it to catch up.
● Love: If an email exchange with an online romantic possibility is entering into a long-term territory, go ahead and take the plunge -- ask 'em out. Unless you only want a pen pal, it's worth the risk.
● General: Sure, you have a lot of decisions to make right now -- but don't think that you have to spend the same amount of time making each one! Prioritize and act more quickly than you usually do. Don't waste too much time mulling things over. Your gut is going to help you make the right choices, so use it. Too much research and deliberation will paralyze you. Act without really knowing what outcome will be, and things will be most favorable for you.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: Lie low for now. Your colleagues might seem so unfocused that they seem helpless or useless, but you won't need to rely on them for anything serious until they've moved through this phase.
● Finances: The best thing about having a lot to deal with is not having any extra energy left over for useless pursuits. You are so busy today that you'll forget about a nagging worry that's been plaguing you for days. No amount of money can buy this kind of cure. Enjoy.
● Love: There's a fine line between thinking romantic matters through and overanalyzing them to death and you might not be exactly on it at the moment. Get a friend in on the balancing act.
● General: Your bright, fabulous attitude can help you overcome silly little details today. Move on to deal with the bigger picture, when it comes to where you are -- and where you want to be. While everyone else is getting mired down in the petty nuances of who said what to whom, you will be blissfully removed from all of that drama. Happiness is coursing through your veins, showing you that there is more to life than speculation and small-minded gossip. You have better things to do.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: Use your creative energy to cement relationships. You should be able to win over clients who start out more or less on your wavelength -- in fact, they will most likely end up your biggest fans.
● Finances: It's not easy dealing with all of your responsibilities today, but that just motivates you to try that much harder. If you're going to succumb to your emotions, it's going to be your loftier, nobler ones. Despair and hopelessness have no place on your agenda.
● Love: Cut the so-what-do-you-do chitchat and get deeper into the mind. What books have they read lately? Which genres of movies do they dig? How does their political perspective align (or not) with yours?
● General: Your feelings won't always be the same as the feelings of the most important person in your life, but that doesn't necessarily mean that your feelings for each other are going to dissolve any time soon, either. If you find yourself laughing hysterically at a commercial while they are fighting back tears, don't fret. It's a difference you should respect and even celebrate. Don't take it as a sign that something is wrong. Just let it be -- and hand them a tissue!
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: It will be too easy for you to follow false leads if you let yourself. Take care of your activities for now -- you have got to make sure that nothing distracts you from the most important tasks on your desk.
● Finances: Little did you know that by rearranging your financial life you would be creating something new. No, it's not Frankenstein's monster you've cobbled together, either. You're quite enjoying your new life even if you owe it all to austerity.
● Love: If you can stand it, wait a little while prior to making your next romantic move. You'll create a little mysterious allure, as well as perhaps avoid a difficult-to-interpret situation.