Free Daily Horoscope - December 9 2016
● General: When it comes to a sign as fiery, outgoing, and personable as yours, it's easy to see how staying at home might not be your favorite activity -- at least, not on a regular basis, certainly not alone, and absolutely, positively not now, when the heavens are fairly bursting with rebellious energy. So if you just can't force yourself to stay in, even if you're tired, don't. Remember -- you can always catch a power-nap tomorrow, right?
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: Keep your feet solidly on the ground for now -- there's no room for big dreams at the moment. Someone in authority, maybe a regulatory agent, will have a significant impact on your day.
● Finances: You live for challenges. So when you don't have any real problems you start to feel bored. You're in that rare state of free fall right now. You can always turn your efforts to the problems of friends, but only if they ask. If all else fails, think of it as a chance to store up your energy for future use.
● Love: If you've got your sights set on somebody super special (and you do), today might be the day you pull the 'stunner of charm' trigger. Ka-boom! They're charmed!
● General: There's nothing like the company of family, as you've always known and believed. You'll be reminded of that now, via an insatiable urge to connect with like-minded others who just so happen to share your bloodline, and your most intimate memories. You're after something you know you can only get from them: camaraderie and understanding. There's also a distinct possibility that one of them will introduce you to someone who'll end up being far more than just a friend.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: Your personal ideals are on the same wavelength as your employer's core mission right now, and it's a good idea to seek out advice or enlightenment as to integrate your career more thoroughly into your life.
● Finances: If you've ever mulled over a great idea just to see it advertised on an infomercial, you don't need to wonder how it feels to kick yourself. You're in jeopardy of letting life repeat itself. If you have a good money making idea kicking around the back of your mind, now is the time.
● Love: You know, if you fall for somebody who wears their heart on their sleeve, well, you shouldn't be surprised if they break into tears when you try to let them know you need you own space once in a while. Be gentle!
● General: Remember the Wizard of Oz, when Dorothy is trying to decide whether to go home or stay in Oz with her new friends? You're due for that type of experience -- the urge to take yourself somewhere you've never been. If you have a spontaneous travel companion handy who's urging you on, that urge may be especially irresistible. Oh, well. Put your nose to the grindstone and spend the evening immersed in a pile of brochures and maps -- for a future time.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: Some client or customer isn't letting on everything that they're thinking. You will need to keep trying new things to bring them out and show them you can give them what they need.
● Finances: You have some extra time on your hands and not by choice. You can use it wisely or you can simply get frustrated. If you let yourself get creative you could come up with a solution to a long-standing financial problem. The missing number will fall into the equation if you invite it to.
● Love: When you think 'radical' does it take you back to high school math? Do you think of red ink? Or an A? Either way, things could get radical (in the non-math sense) with a hot little number you meet today.
● General: You know that well-deserved reputation you've acquired for being considerate, cooperative and extremely easy to get along with? It might temporarily be in danger -- not because you've 'lost that loving feeling,' by any means, but because you're about to have a serious urge to fight City Hall and all its representatives on behalf of a loved one. The thing is, at this moment in time, you'll be pretty darned good at it, without even trying.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Work issues might make you feel off balance. It's a good time to reprioritize and reconfigure the way you navigate daily tasks. Try to make sure you find a way to regain your equilibrium.
● Finances: You have a lot of energy but it's not the good kind. It's frantic, stressed out energy that makes it hard to have fun. The only solution is to harness it for something worthwhile, like teaming its source. You know exactly what you've been putting off for a bit too long.
● Love: If you invite them to coffee and expect them to pay, you could be in for more than just a monetary disappointment. It could trip up the early vibes of a blooming romance. Remember: If you invite them, it's your treat.
● General: For some reason, individuals of a certain type seem to be gravitating toward you. You've just about had it with listening to sad stories, pleas for redemption and promises to do better next time. It's not just you, either. It's just your turn, and we all get one. Practice saying no and walking away. It might be tough to master at first, but you'll get the hang of it. Even celebrities are entitled to decide who they want to be a fan, and who they don't.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: You will need to listen carefully to what that customer or coworker says before acting. It's a good time to provide service, but make sure you are providing service that's actually needed.
● Finances: Getting upset is just a waste of perfectly good energy. You could put it to good use with a bit of effort. Get creative and you could be converting the steam coming out of your ears into a veritable steam engine. You already know your bottom line could use that kind of productivity.
● Love: Well, nobody ever said that clashing egos make a good recipe for romance. But nobody ever said otherwise, either. So it could go either way, really.
● General: After yet another day of teasing you with lingering glances, a certain person will finally be ready to say exactly what's on their mind. If you're unattached and interested, be prepared for them to approach you and confess. In fact, how about staring back just a second longer than they do? Think of it as a contest. Just don't be surprised if once it happens, neither of you can stop staring at all.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Your ambitions are nothing to be ashamed of -- in fact, right now they're your strongest allies. Consult them judiciously when deciding your next move and the next year's big plans.
● Finances: The details are so confusing you're tempted to give up but you can't afford another lazy day. This time next weekend will be another story, but for now, you need to make every minute count. Look at the calendar if you need to generate the sense of urgency that's missing.
● Love: Experimenting. It's not just for chemical compounds. It'll add sizzle to your love life, too. So don't get stuck in a same-old-beaker rut. Try something new today!
● General: Your sign has been amply endowed with charm, the ability to persuade and an absolutely illegal amount of allure. Not surprisingly, others find those qualities irresistibly attractive, and you know that you need to be careful where you aim that charm. You know how potent it is. You've had to turn away more than one admirer who mistook your friendliness for flirting. At the moment, though, whomever you're taking romantic aim at is definitely your mark -- and you're doubly lethal at the moment, so good luck to them.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: You might feel weird about an interaction with your boss -- or with those who report to you, if you are in authority yourself. It's a temporary issue and not worth further thought.
● Finances: Today and tomorrow are your last opportunities to make the most of the tiny bit of wiggle room left to you. You can enjoy those crumbs or you can put the few minutes here and there to good use while freeing up quality time later in your week. Think of it as you would any other type of investment.
● Love: An intellectual connection could blossom into something entirely, um, well -- 'physical' today. That is, a meeting-of-minds could take a mind-body turn, and from there, there's almost nowhere you can't go.
● General: Your feelings are as deep seated as they come, and you don't usually share them -- not unless you have to. The time to reveal yourself, however, may become apparent today. At the moment, someone who's been distancing from you is about to ask for an audience. If you're game, let them back into your immediate circle. If not, maybe it's time for a change.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: If you are caught in the middle of a struggle over ideas, it's a good time to try to enlist your boss or the board in the fight. They will be able to hear your side clearly and most likely be sympathetic.
● Finances: The mystery will soon be over. You've spent so much time dreading the bottom line that when you finally reach it you'll be in for a real shock. Don't worry; it's a pleasant one. In fact, it's a number right out of your fondest daydreams.
● Love: If you're talking 'safely controlled fireworks,' unexpected outbursts are part of the fun. If you're talking 'feelings,' unexpected outbursts are trickier. Make sure you've got the emotional fire department's number on hand.
● General: When you reach the end of your rope and you're done trying to bring your usual brand of humor into a tricky situation, you tend to spout off a bit more candidly than usual. That may be what happens over the next day or so. If you're with the usual suspects, no one will blink an eyelash -- or notice anything they shouldn't. If you're with anyone who isn't accustomed to your frank, direct style, there's only one thing to do. Offer to get them to a cab.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Check spending as much as you can, by any means necessary. Even if you don't have approval authority, it's important for you to make sure your people are as frugal as possible at this time.
● Finances: You're in a mess. There's a lesson to be learned there somewhere but right now you can't find it lost in all that mud. You'll have plenty of time to think things through another day. For now, pick yourself up, clean yourself off and get back to work.
● Love: If you catch the eye of a beautiful stranger or they catch yours, don't be shy. Lob that flirty look outfield. Then wink and then ask them if they'd like to join you in a little private throwing practice.
● General: Your financial situation feels a bit shaky at the moment -- or is it only that you're worried because you've been distracted by more important professional matters? Regardless of how or why it's happened, return your attention to career, just for a bit. If your concerns are for real, they won't go anywhere, definitely not in the time it takes to balance the checkbook, sort through the credit-card receipts and get back to the basics of your well-organized life.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: You will be energetic enough to work all night -- though you'd probably rather throw down with a happy hour session. You can have it all this time around, so work hard and play hard.
● Finances: When you get to that point where you wonder how you'll ever survive, much less thrive, then you need to make working on your attitude your number one priority. Nothing you put your hand to will be worth doing until you worldview is properly adjusted. It's time to start getting creative.
● Love: If anyone tries to sell you a surefire scheme guaranteed to win the heart and mind of anybody you fancy, be cautious. Only a fool in love and their common sense are so easily parted.
● General: You don't relish the thought of it happening, but every now and then, your verbally rebellious streak gets a bit out of control and becomes a bit tough for you to handle -- much less to explain to the rest of the world. For now, though, since you're perfectly entitled to let someone have it who's had it coming for some time, why not indulge yourself? They need to be told, you need to tell them, and it's time.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: No matter how weird things get for you right now, don't try to fight it. If you keep your head down now, you'll be in a much better position to make changes later on, when it will be feasible.
● Finances: You are shocked by the contents of an envelope. It isn't the first time, but it could be the last -- with some self-discipline and a good strategy. Spend the day coming up with the latter. The former will take a bit more work but knowing you, it can be done.
● Love: If you were any more brilliant they might have to invent a whole new system for measuring light because you'd be off the charts! So go ahead and shine today. You'll definitely brighten somebody's life.
● General: Sometime soon, you'll need to make a decision: Whether or not to let a secret see the light of day. That's not an easy thing for you, because you can usually see both sides of the issue. Use that famous intuition of yours to make the decision and above all else, don't -- repeat, do not -- feel guilty if your ultimate choice is to let the truth be told. Clearing the air is always the best tactic -- if not immediately, then in the long run.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: You will need to speak up when you see that the group is heading in the wrong direction. It might not be easy, but you will be more persuasive than you think, and that should make a big difference.
● Finances: You need to treat yourself well today because you will be taking a big hit soon. You can't improve your finances on a dime, but do what you can to get your energy levels up as high as possible to face the coming week. You'll need that kind of reserve.
● Love: Write down your dream today, whether it's a waking or sleeping one. It will help clarify a romantic situation you were finding a bit tricky. Thank goodness for your subconscious!