Free Daily Horoscope - December 8 2016
● General: Part of being smart is knowing when you don't know enough. Instead of berating yourself for a little knowledge deficit, get cracking on filling it up. Think of the folks you know who are likely to know more, and assemble your own team of experts. Do a bit of Internet research. Hit the library. Ask your mentor. Maybe even consult your parents. Using the resources available to you is truly intelligent.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: You've still got plenty to do, but for now, you've got to make sure your reputation is as sterling as you know it should be. Slow down and commit yourself to building up your personal brand.
● Finances: Admitting you need some help isn't admitting defeat or weakness. The more successful you become, the more complicated your finances become along with it. Take out your checkbook and find the best support your money can buy. It will pay for itself.
● Love: Assemble your posse -- the combined brainpower, romantic experience, and sheer hilarity are what your heart needs a big dose of right now. Don't be surprised if a new vision emerges.
● General: Your conservative side may put up a red flag when some information comes from an unorthodox source, but don't reject it outright. Sometimes the best gifts arrive in banged-up packages with tacky wrapping paper. And worrying about what other people think while you're unwrapping this little mystery will only slow you down. It's the end results that count in this case, not how pretty the path is getting there.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: It's a great day to make plans for business travel or to take off for a while. Perhaps you find a coach or guru with a message that resonates with your personal business style.
● Finances: You're suddenly feeling very conservative -- about how much you spend as well as what you spend it on. You may be a day late and a dollar short when it comes to having an effect on your immediate issues, but it will make more than a dent in your future problems if you keep it up.
● Love: It's a great personal day for you, and whatever you've got planned should come off without a hitch. Don't forget to schedule some you time to recharge your emotional batteries.
● General: When other people are stuck in the two-steps-forward, one-step back dance, you're pretty good about sidestepping and coming up with other creative lateral moves. Nonetheless, the recent lack of progress in a certain area has you frustrated. The good news is, your frustration actually has you devoting some concentration to the issue -- and that, combined with a little boost from the stars, can finally get you moving in the right direction again.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: Communications signals are all crossed, and confusion reigns. Most people will keep their opinions to themselves, and you might think that they are being deliberately obscure -- but they're just silent.
● Finances: Things aren't as different from this time last year as you'd hoped. In fact, you were counting on things being radically different and the bottom line is so similar it might as well be exactly the same. Stop kicking yourself and start coming up with a new strategy.
● Love: Some deep stuff is coming to the surface now, whether with a potential partner or in your own mind. Let it percolate up, and be prepared for it to radically alter your point of view -- for the better.
● General: Expect some conflict between exterior and interior, public and private or extroverted and introverted to emerge now. Perhaps someone else -- your sweetie, your friends -- is applying the pressure to get you out and about when all you want is to curl up with a good book. Or maybe you're longing to cut loose and no one else wants to come out to play. Consider taking the middle path. There's a compromise here that'll work well.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: You will be a little more sensitive to everyday details than usual. Be careful with your words when you're expressing your findings -- it will be all too easy for coworkers to misinterpret you.
● Finances: You're working with a group of people who are so fundamentally different from you that it's hard to relate to them on any level. There is one thing you are all in agreement about, though, and that is money. Instead of causing problems for you, it's what brings you all together. Take a moment to laugh at the absurdity of the situation.
● Love: It's a fine day for nesting and generally celebrating your singledom. Make time among your errands and responsibilities for some cozy relaxation, whether alone or with a fun friend.
● General: You have a stellar opportunity to smooth over an uneasy interpersonal situation now. You'll want to be diplomatic but truthful, tactful yet fair. Luckily, you're extra capable of all of these things at the moment, and once the tension is broken, the conversation may be far easier than you ever imagined. Even if it's not a total cakewalk, the care you take with this matter will be well worth it in the end.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: Your interactions with customers will boost your reputation and you will make good impressions with new people. It's a great time to reach out and make sure you're on people's minds.
● Finances: You're starting to panic. What you need is a sense of calm to face your obligations. There is a way to handle it all, but you won't figure out what it is unless you look at your situation in a new, calmer way. Be patient. The answer will come to you.
● Love: An imbalance of power in the realm of romance has you feeling a little uncomfortable, but do you really need to have the upper hand? Let go of your expectations and be honest about your feelings.
● General: Fixing a communication breakdown can be a pain, but avoiding it creates a whole new bottleneck. Get out your flashlight and assess the situation, then start rooting through your toolbox to find what you need to get back on the road. A forthright attitude and willingness to work with it may be all that's really required. Start an open and honest dialogue, and insist that the other parties involved join in.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Your creative energy is peaking again. It's a great time to sign off on the details of projects that are related to strategy and marketing, or just to hole up and pitch new ideas to yourself all day long.
● Finances: It's strange how one simple change in your regular way of doing something can make a huge difference in your bottom line. This is not a matter of cutting corners or tightening your belt, either. It's more a matter of getting organized in a new way, and then staying on top of things. You feel renewed and cleansed at the same time.
● Love: During the day, a romantic connection can be made -- but not if you're at home in your slippers. Go to a cafe or museum solo. Tonight, find an interesting new way to organize the contents of your heart.
● General: You consider yourself a responsible person, but even you have your limits, and a certain situation could have you on the verge of telling someone where to go. This may, in fact, be a viable option, but it's not something you should do in the heat of the moment. Take some time for a little stress management -- a long walk, a primal scream or something along those lines. Once you've decompressed, another kinder, gentler solution will likely present itself.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: The workplace is out of balance and it will be hard for you to feel good about your coworkers. You might get nostalgic for better times, but it's a good idea to start working immediately to correct the problem.
● Finances: What others consider a chore, you look at as a satisfying intellectual exercise. In fact, it's your idea of a good time. You wouldn't go so far as to choose it for yourself, but since it's being imposed on you, dig right in and enjoy.
● Love: Thank goodness -- the weird feelings you've been having about the past are dissipating now. Not only that, but you're getting along well with others and romance is in the stars.
● General: Admit it: You have a tendency to hold things in when you should let 'em out and let the chips fall where they may. Spilling the beans now is endorsed by the stars, and the feeling of relief you'll get is a reward in and of itself. As for what happens afterward, you'll need to relinquish your desire to control that too. Whatever will be, will be, and you'll handle it much more gracefully if you let it be.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: Your self-control will pay off now as you are presented with an agreement that is much sweeter than the one you could have signed earlier. Now is the time to enter that arrangement.
● Finances: The problem you're dealing with shouldn't be unexpected. You should have been planning on it, or even a much worse scenario. But you've already kicked yourself enough for this particular oversight. It's time to buckle down and start digging out from under your own mistake.
● Love: Turn your attention to home and possibly family now -- some conflict needs to be resolved before you can resume the business of romance. Think creatively, as a fairly radical solution could be the best one.
● General: Your trademark freewheeling approach may have landed you in a little bit of a deficit, and economizing isn't your specialty. Chances are, though, that someone close to you is an expert in this particular field, and chances are that they've been offering to help for quite some time. Don't feel sheepish -- just take them up on it. The first step is the hardest, and once you're with the program it'll be relatively painless.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: An unusual detail or change in procedure will affect your material situation. It could have to do with inventory or other assets or simply with cash flow. Make sure you see it and deal with it.
● Finances: Your ability to connect easily with other people could translate into other skill sets or talents that are just laying fallow. Think of it as a fundamental ability you have to accept new concepts and be open to new ideas, especially of the moneymaking variety.
● Love: Some might find your outlook bizarre, but the right person will appreciate its freshness and breadth. Keep talking to different people until you find someone who gets it -- and, possibly, you.
● General: Saying what you mean -- and meaning what you say -- can feel like a bit of a risk, but then, beating around the bush can get mighty tiring after a while. You can be honest while still maintaining a modicum of diplomacy. The bonus is that honesty begets honesty, and before you know it, you're actually having a meaningful and possibly productive dialogue. Bring your sense of humor and get started.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: It's a great day, and you will make a seriously positive impression on clients and supervisors alike. You should be able to coast on the year's work if that's what you want to do.
● Finances: If you want to be stuck in the same rut this time next year, just keep doing things as you have been. But if you mean it when you vow for things to be different, don't wait to make changes. There is no better time than the present, even while dealing with your not-too-distant past.
● Love: If you've got romantic business to attend to, take care of it before mid-afternoon -- positive outcomes are favored in the early part of the day. This evening, don't be surprised if you're contemplating the future.
● General: If someone's asking you to do something you're uncomfortable with, you don't have to grin and bear it. Lodge a complaint -- with them, with yourself, even with a third party, if that seems appropriate. Make it official, or at least make a crystal-clear statement about what exactly is bothering you and how you'd like to see it be different. Sometimes saying it is enough to set the process of change in motion.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: There's a lot going on underneath the surface at work that will end up confusing you if you try to think about it too hard. Don't worry about it and you'll figure it out in a few days.
● Finances: The upside to the bottom line you're staring at is that it is inspiring you to make some necessary and overdue changes. Put a shot of excitement into what you have to do and you'll have the perfect concoction for success. Once you give yourself over to it, you're more than halfway there.
● Love: Your sense of humor saves the day, turning certain disaster into the stuff of romantic comedy. Meanwhile, you're also restoring faith and relocating some nice, shiny lost innocence.
● General: An idea about a big change could surface in your life now -- one related to work, or a relationship, or a big trip, or your living situation, or all of the above. So it's a whale of a concept; that doesn't mean you have to panic and start raising alarms on the ship of your life. Watch it calmly and see how you like the looks of it. What you should do will become clear in the fullness of time.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: There will be a search for a leader, even if there's no position that is currently open. A vacuum recently developed, and you will be important to the process of filling it competently.
● Finances: Your emotions are racing but so is your brain; you're just missing all the intellectual fireworks because you're so overwhelmed by what you're feeling. Put your sense of panic aside and use your head. You'll find many avenues around your perceived dilemma.
● Love: Hey there, daydreamer -- there are times when having your head in the clouds isn't ideal for your romantic health, but luckily now's not one of them. Dream on.