Free Daily Horoscope - December 7 2016
● General: If you can imagine it, you can have it. That may sound crazy -- or overused, at least -- but it's not. So, right now, take a minute to imagine what you want, right down to the very last detail. Then, grab a legal pad and make a list. If you're not sure how to map the whole thing out, start with Stage One and The End. The middle is the toughest part, but it's also the most important. Take some time to think it out.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: Your career is definitely coming first in your life right now, but you'll be able to soothe ruffled friends and family soon. You are able to make great use of your human resources.
● Finances: Your future is right around the corner or at least an important event you've been putting off is. If you thought it would never arrive, you were simply kidding yourself. It's not too late to avoid fines and penalties -- but that is the least of your issues. Your real problem is your psychological and emotional resistance.
● Love: You want a big, florid romantic adventure, but the stars have something more realistic (and, in the end, possibly much sweeter) in mind for you. Stay grounded, slow down and see the possibilities all around you.
● General: An authority figure who seems to have been less than forthcoming lately is secretly planning to come clean and tell you exactly what's been going on in their mind, but there's no reason to worry. The news will be good, especially if you're brave enough to start the conversation yourself -- and when have you not been brave? Get the business over with early, too. Tonight was made for romance.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: All of your plans will come together smoothly and your personal stock will rise significantly as the powers that be see and appreciate your role in the big picture. Enjoy the success.
● Finances: What you are staring down is not just difficult. The principles behind it rub you the wrong way on a fundamental level. That's not to say you won't acquiesce; to resist further would put you squarely in the camp of the outrageous. But dragging your feet for one more day is your idea of a tea party.
● Love: Someone compelling comes along, and while it may or may not be a love match, they've got some enlightenment for you. Be open to out-there conversations and be ready for radical new perspectives.
● General: Think about it: Exactly how long has it been that you've been thinking, wishing, hoping and actually dreaming about taking off for parts unknown? (Unknown to only you and possibly one lucky companion, that is.) If you can't remember not feeling that way, it's definitely time to stop dreaming and start making plans. Get together with your sweetheart and firm up some dates. Do your homework on flights, hotels and travel plans in the meantime.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: Partners and other folks you work with as peers might send out subtle signals implying that they know better than you. It will be hard to face directly, but if you can head them off they'll drop it.
● Finances: Your bottom line is as open to influence as you are. That doesn't exactly translate into a balance du jour but it can be more changeable than you realize. Start looking at your finances as more of an art than an exact science. You'll be pleased with the results.
● Love: You want an intellectual match, someone who can keep up with your mental gymnastics and lightning-speed changes of topic. But if they start acting superior, don't hesitate to show them the door.
● General: Your home is a warm, comfortable nest, and everyone you know always wants to come over. You also love your privacy, but unfortunately you probably haven't had much of that lately and you're just dying for some now. If things get a little tricky and you have too much company, mention that you'd like some time alone. Or yawn, loudly and obviously. Or, better still, take off by yourself or with your sweetie for the day, and tell your friends to lock up when they leave.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Your public persona couldn't be any different from how you're feeling inside right now. The difference is so extreme that you might find yourself thinking seriously about a career change.
● Finances: There are as many ways to approach your problem as there are people. Okay, so that's a bit of an exaggeration, but you're not really stuck with one single red number just because it feels like you're up against a wall. Look for the wiggle room you need. It's there.
● Love: Time for a cosmic balancing act, with your natural kindness and intuition playing the starring roles. You can make this day (and night) great if you cultivate awareness and make yourself clear.
● General: Your psychic abilities are running on high now, so whatever your intuition tells you, don't bother resisting or trying to talk yourself out of listening to it. Do what it takes to make that voice in the back of your head stop yelling at you. If it involves someone you've been keeping company with, think hard about whether or not you trust them. You've obviously made a connection with the powers that be, and they're trying to tell you something, so pay attention.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: You know what you want more strongly than ever. It's a good time to reevaluate your career track and make sure it meshes well with your deepest aspirations. You have to have confidence to change.
● Finances: You're clinging to your money like a favorite teddy bear. Sooner or later you're going to have to let go, but for now, hang onto it for all it's worth. Don't let anyone convince you to let it earn interest in their account instead of your own.
● Love: Yes, you're great, but feign a little modesty now. Gently turning the topic of conversation back to the other person makes you seem amazingly fascinating and you get to learn more while you decide whether to pounce.
● General: There's passion and romance on the agenda for your sign, and you're most definitely game. You've been dealing with someone else's problems for what seems like weeks, and it's time for some fun with one special person. Even if you're out with a group, by the way, don't feel bad about ducking out early. Quality time alone is important to any relationship, and you two are due. How about some snuggling and hand-holding?
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: It's a day of results, and they should be uniformly good for you and your team. Try to look at least a little surprised. There might be an interesting recruitment offer coming your way soon.
● Finances: Things are a bit different with your finances this year than they were last year, but that's nothing out of the ordinary. Figure out what those differences are, though, before you start organizing. What you need depends on it.
● Love: Any date you've got tonight is bound to be fun, whether it's one with romantic overtones or going out with friends. Watch for a potentially hot connection that has to do with your work.
● General: Put all the nonsense of the past few days behind you and focus on the day ahead, which is due to be interesting and unusual. Oh, and speaking of interesting, start preparing yourself to meet someone new who'll be quite different from anyone else you know. You'll meet them under unusual circumstances, too -- a coincidence, you might say, but then, everyone knows there's really no such thing.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: You run into the same old problem that has troubled you for years, and it might be just about time to deal with it once and for all. Some boundaries are meant to be transcended.
● Finances: You're trying a new approach to an old problem and so far it's paying off. You won't know for sure until you do all the addition, but from what you know so far, it's definitely looking like a good day -- if not a good year. Keep going in the right direction.
● Love: If you're contemplating your exes, make sure that you're reminiscing rather than torturing yourself. Do what it takes to get back in the moment -- take a run, scream and jump up and down.
● General: It's the perfect astrological weather for you right now. You really couldn't do much better, and you'll know it as soon as you set your feet on the floor this morning. For once, everyone around you will be feeling everything just as intensely as you do all the time. You'll also notice that they're operating a bit more from their guts and a lot less from the 'shoulds' they were taught as a child.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: Your ambition is powerful now, but you are also shrewd enough to know when to hold on to your position. You will see the opportunity to act very soon -- wait to jump on it until then.
● Finances: Your finances are like a house of cards, unfortunately, but it's just a temporary weakness. Still, one strong gust of air or unexpected complication could bring it all down on top of you. Do all you can to maintain harmony in all you are involved with. The consequences of not doing so are severe.
● Love: When you put your mind to something, it's highly unlikely you won't make it happen. Get determined about your romantic situation, make a plan and get it started -- the stars favor action now.
● General: Ready to have 'em all laughing in the aisles again and rejuvenate your reputation as a party animal? Well, if you're not, someone else will be only too happy to do it for you: someone who's seen you in action, entertaining an entire room with a single facial expression or comment. Oh, stop acting like it's an inconvenience. You know you want to come out and play, and you love the attention.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Your mind is firmly fixed on financial issues right now, though creative work keeps sliding past your eyes as well. Voice your opinions on the aesthetic stuff, but attend to the bottom line.
● Finances: You can impress people but you can't impress numbers. Or can you? You have the magic touch today and all goes your way, from financial projections to actual outcomes. It's fleeting -- so don't waste it.
● Love: Concentrate on giving of yourself rather than acquiring compliments and admirers. Surrounding yourself with original thinkers and unusual music or art will inspire your generosity.
● General: After days of feeling like that tension in your shoulders was never going to go away, you'll wake up this morning feeling like a brand-new person. And it's probably going to keep getting better, too. By tonight, whatever stress you're still feeling from recent events will be nothing more than a distant memory. Help the process along. Refuse to discuss anything more serious than where to have dinner.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: When the results come in, you should see a big boost in productivity or some other important measure -- and get the recognition you deserve. It might not be a medal, but it will be worthwhile.
● Finances: If your schemes aren't particularly far-flung, it's only because your desperation doesn't extend beyond the next week. After that, it's smooth sailing, at least that's the way you imagine things. You can let money bend your mind that way, but don't let it warp your ethics.
● Love: Someone's seeing through your slightly reserved exterior with insight like a laser beam. Don't be afraid to let your tender side show -- this could get deep.
● General: You can come out now, and you can stop worrying, too. You've been dealing with an internal tug-of-war for days, trying to decide whether to choose the responsible thing to do or the fun thing to do. If you're clever -- and everyone knows you're extremely clever -- you can do both. Be diligent during the day. In fact, work overtime a bit if you have to. But once quitting time comes, get out of there and put it all behind you.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: Pretty much every aspect of your workday will require a fair amount of discipline for you to succeed. You might find yourself flailing until you remember to keep yourself on track.
● Finances: There are benefits, it turns out, to being financially compromised. This is about the only time you'll ever feel privileged to be deprived. Being in the financial state you're in wasn't exactly your ambition, but you certainly know enough to make the most of a bad thing.
● Love: If you're involved in some romantic dramatics, reconsider what you're hoping to get out of it -- and how realistic you're being. Try taking the high road -- it's less crowded.
● General: Still not feeling as if you're fit for human companionship; like getting dressed up and going out just isn't worth the effort? Well, don't worry about it. You have one more day of that to go and then you'll be ready for some serious fun -- and some serious romance, too, by the way. The good stuff starts early this evening, so be sure to get your work done at a decent hour.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: If you scratch someone's back today, you can certainly expect the favor to be returned when you most need it. If anything, what you're asked to do will probably be very easy to complete.
● Finances: Stress makes you retreat to your dreams, but you know enough to realize that dreaming about financial success pretty much guarantees it won't happen. You need to stay focused for it to become a reality and that's almost harder than the work involved. Start by acknowledging the ticking you hear in the background.
● Love: Something in the romantic realm is much easier than you think. Stop expecting difficulties, and start accepting the many helping hands that are being extended to you. One of them may be attached to someone amazing.