Free Daily Horoscope - December 6 2016
● General: You're the playful sort -- always have been, always will be. And for the most part, that fact is appreciated by your family, friends and sweetheart, even when you push the envelope past the point of no return. They let you slide because you're you and they love you. At the moment, however, it will be tougher to talk your way in or out of a particular situation. Think about that before you open your mouth.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: Potential customers from far away -- maybe overseas -- will contact you or try to learn more about what you offer over the next few days. Make sure you're accessible to the broadest range of people.
● Finances: The goal you have to achieve is an odious one and you have no choice but to try to make it happen. You have all the help you need along the way, but once you're actually there, you're on your own. Use that image to remind yourself you're really a leader.
● Love: You're ready to barrel full speed ahead with some romantic idea, but is the world ready for you? Slow down and calm down. If it's really so brilliant, it'll keep for a little while.
● General: It will be far easier for you to spend your time thinking of a long-distance loved one now than it will be to worry about yourself. Now that you know, be careful to keep your checkbook close and only buy what this far-off friend will appreciate, not something extravagant just to make a point. After all, the best gift of all is the fact that you thought enough of them to want to buy them something.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: You can make a great impression on new contacts, particularly those from foreign countries. Try to make sure you're as humble as possible, even if you think you're overdoing it.
● Finances: You're almost pushed to the point of doing something drastic. Almost but not quite. You're still not willing to step over the line into the outrageous zone. For now, you're still willing to pay up and complain under your breath.
● Love: With your feet planted this firmly on the ground, you can afford to let your head daydream a bit up in the clouds. Get some mundane stuff done, then indulge in a romantic movie or a big gossip session with an old friend.
● General: Your deepest feelings -- and the words you utter-- will be extraordinarily tender and well thought out today. In fact, no matter who you're talking with or what the subject might happen to be, the depth of your feelings will be quite evident in both the words you choose and the way you phrase your opinions. If you're asked to talk about your feelings, don't hesitate.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: Your day will be fun for you and most of the people with whom you interact, even if it seems too busy. It's a time of extremes, so most likely you won't be able to pull back and think about it until later.
● Finances: No matter how many times you look, the bottom line is never different. Manipulating the numbers won't get you far either. Once you give up on rubbing the bottle and waiting for the genie to appear, you'll have more time and energy to devote to tackling your real issues.
● Love: Something confusing is afoot, but you can only really clarify your part of the situation. Once you've got a handle on your feelings, share them and encourage the other party to do the same.
● General: Your feelings for your loved ones (especially your special someone, if you're attached), and also your oldest and dearest friends, will be quite obvious to one and all now. They'll be written all over your face. Why bother trying not to express them? Be proud of what you're feeling and share it all easily with the ones you love. Sure, it may be sentimental or nostalgic, but who cares?
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: You will have a slightly more difficult time directing your energy and might be torn between two or more projects that seem equally deserving of your attention. Flipping a coin might help.
● Finances: You can only be so flexible when it comes to your money. When it comes to your emotions, though, you could stand to learn how to bend with the times. Start taking a look at how others in your situation are handling themselves. If you're lucky, you'll soon wonder why you've been making such a fuss.
● Love: You're open to all sorts of crazy misinterpretation, so watch what you say as well as your body language. Double-checking your emails and text messages wouldn't be a bad idea, either.
● General: As usual, your intuition will be absolutely impossible to deny. If a coworker asks for help, advice or even just a sympathetic ear, don't hesitate to offer it. You should probably expect it, in fact. If they don't sound like they're going to follow your counsel, don't be hurt, especially if they're a younger person. Remember how it is to be so young that you think you know it all? Be understanding, and let them live their own life.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: Your interest in travel and foreign affairs pays off now. You'll be tapped for a trip or asked for expert advice on a situation that lies far beyond the purview of the usual suspects.
● Finances: It seems like you're up against a brick wall, but there are actually many doors that could open to you. The solutions to your problems are not right in front of you, though. To find them you have to let go of the old attitudes you've been hanging onto for dear life. Don't worry, it's not much of a drop.
● Love: You've got a strong sense of what you want, and your self-respect won't let you settle for anything less. But a minor compromise now enables you to give something worthwhile another chance.
● General: Whomever you see on a daily basis will suddenly seem much closer to you than just a casual acquaintance now. In fact, you'll be amazed at the amount of flirting you can fit into a casual conversation -- and how quickly it can happen. So when someone who's really not much more than a stranger starts getting close to you, enjoy it -- but if you're attached, don't let it get too far.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Plan to go with the flow at your workplace and try not to get out too far on your own. It's a good time for you to play catch-up or look busy while those around you catch up to your position.
● Finances: It's about time to start frantically organizing your financial trail. Vowing to keep up this year seems like just a waste of breath. Try approaching the entire exercise in a different way for a change. Experiment with appealing systems for organizing as you go.
● Love: Get creative about your heart's ambitions -- meet some new people online, attend an interesting reading or tag along with a friend to a party. Expand your possibilities and see what happens.
● General: It's time to take care of the ones you love, whether it's your family, the friends you've had for years and years, or your current romantic interest. You're tuned in. In fact, they probably won't even need to mention what they need. Your antennae are running on high alert, so you'll know what they need before they know they need it themselves. Let them make the decision, though -- for the sake of their pride.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: Your current projects are just a little out of balance; tomorrow is a good time to reassess and readjust your priorities. Perhaps you need to keep things just as they are, but you'll need approval.
● Finances: The task before you isn't exactly fun and, for some reason, it doesn't invigorate you to think of it as a challenge, either. It's simply a test of endurance. You've been around long enough to know that not everything in life can be a good time. You have to tackle one of them.
● Love: Mulling over your past loves can be sweetly sentimental, or it can be downright depressing. Stay in the present and get some new stuff going on -- call a friend if you need help snapping out of it.
● General: Anyone you think of in intimate terms will become even closer to you now -- especially your siblings. This closeness will happen without your thinking about it -- not consciously, at least. If you sense that a loved one needs your help or advice, you'll simply do what comes naturally: help them without hesitation. Just don't go overboard and sell yourself short on anything you need in the process.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: Tomorrow will be a big picture day for you and the people close to you. It's entirely possible that institution-wide changes could strongly influence the day-to-day workload and the details you face.
● Finances: It seems like your money is a moody partner and you never know when it will bite your head off. One minute it flows with ease and the next it refuses to cooperate. Harmony will be restored in its own sweet time and by some mysterious laws you've yet to fathom. All you can do is wait.
● Love: Opposing ideas come together in the most interesting and unexpected ways now -- open your mind and your heart, and mix the contents well. Talk with a friend about fresh concepts and plans for your love life.
● General: You'll take any and all disagreements quite personally today. In fact, others may even describe you as being a bit cranky. The problem is that you may have to put out some cash for something you weren't prepared to buy. Well, don't hold back your feelings. Be cranky, if that's how you feel. Do get to know your audience before you let it all out, though, just so you can be sure they'll forgive you.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: You are suffused with good energy and are able to spread it around. The next few days presents a great opportunity to cultivate relationships with customers and vendors -- there's plenty of goodwill spare.
● Finances: You've kept an open mind about money matters and that is finally paying off. You're able to connect with someone with a totally different perspective than your own and that helps you see things in a new way. To say that is valuable is an understatement. It's now one of your most prized assets.
● Love: Your direct manner may strike some people the wrong way, but those aren't the people you're interested in any way. Be forthright -- heck, even opinionated. Someone who's not afraid of a debate is just your speed.
● General: You'll be a veritable fount of willpower now, and only too happy to get everything done that needs doing. You won't have to tackle it all by yourself, though. You'll have plenty of help, if you let your loved ones know what's in your mind and in your heart. You have more than enough enthusiasm to win anyone over to your side -- and a couple of favors to call in, too.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: The seemingly impossible is yours to pull off -- all it will take is some determination. It sounds corny, but if you persist when others give up, you'll come out so far ahead it will shock you.
● Finances: It's to your credit that you are still planning for the future, even though the plans you made in the past did not go as well as you'd hoped. You're adapting things as you go and that's the only sensible approach. You won't see the payoff any time soon, but you will sometime down the road.
● Love: If you've been flirting with a certain someone, a positive development comes your way. If not, get busy, whether online or in person; you can still grab hold of the good energy and have a fabulous day.
● General: Keeping everyone you know and love happy will go quite well today. In fact, if you've been involved with one particular person or group for some time now, regardless of the personalities involved, you'll be amazed at how easily everyone will get along -- and it will all be thanks to you. Give yourself some credit, by the way. If you hadn't brought them together, there wouldn't be a party.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: New coworkers or customers will bring an overflow of positive energy to the workplace tomorrow, and you can coast on it or use it to build strong new relationships that should last quite a while.
● Finances: You have a unique take on a common problem. It could be getting too creative for your own good, or you may have stumbled upon a valuable loophole. Start sharing with others to get their take on your brilliant discovery. Don't waste your time on those who won't listen.
● Love: Some subliminal stuff in the realm of romance is bubbling to the surface in your mind. Take some time to relax and really think about it -- the conclusions you come to can help you move forward mightily.
● General: Staying home alone might seem appealing at first, but if you really think about it, you might decide that a good, long, heart-to-heart chat with a friend would be a much better use of your time. Before you slam the door closed and turn the answering machine off, make a call to someone you know, love and trust. You both need to get whatever you've been worrying about off of your chest.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: Those above you in the hierarchy might discourage you from doing what you think is right tomorrow. Go ahead and follow your conscience -- luck will be on your side when it all goes down.
● Finances: It's the wrong time to think you deserve a break. A looming deadline won't budge no matter how long you whine and complain, so don't even bother. You're better off simply facing the facts. You can always daydream about a better tomorrow.
● Love: What seemed difficult yesterday seems brilliantly easy today. Parlay the effortlessness in the air directly into your love life -- you can accomplish something you've been working on with ease.