Free Daily Horoscope - December 4 2016
● General: Don't hold back your feelings for a single second longer. People want to hear all about it, just be sensitive to everyone else's lack of confidence right now. But do share the wealth of new experiences you're coming into; it's not fair to keep all that good stuff to yourself -- let them walk a mile in your slippers.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: Let a coworker or partner take the spotlight in a meeting or presentation now, and beg off of any after-work socializing if at all possible. A little downtime is what you need to get back up to speed.
● Finances: It feels as if your drive has suddenly been reborn. Or is it that you've finally suffered enough? Whatever the reason, you are ready to go gangbusters. Nothing can keep you from giving your all. Even a lack of immediate results won't dim your burning desire for success.
● Love: Exploration is practically your middle name, but be aware of the damage you may be leaving in your wake. Be gentle with the ones who fall for you while you're just storming through.
● General: You've been worried about someone you care for who's far away from you now, and you're pretty sure that they've been less than forthcoming with you. Well, that may be the case, but if you don't know all the details, let them slide. They may have been trying to protect you from something you really didn't need to know. Hang onto your patience. Remember, it can make or break a friendship.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: Your sense of self-worth and your work are never far apart, but currently, they're even more closely allied than usual. Strive to do your best, but also seek to find a balance. There's more to life than your job.
● Finances: You'll wake up wishing you could have another day off, but your plans can't be changed. You can spend the day moping about needing time for your personal life or you can change gears and see things from a more mature perspective. You know which attitude benefits your bottom line.
● Love: Watch for an intriguing encounter that could become something quite deep. Someone's got something to add to your romantic philosophy that'll expand your mind and heart in much-needed ways.
● General: A family matter you've been dealing with lately -- one that's been around for so long that you're not quite sure what the original facts were -- could resurface now, and it will take some serious digging to get it all settled in your mind. That means it's time for a conversation with the only family member who really does know all the facts, someone who'll be able to provide you with the information you need to make a sound decision.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: Research is favored now, and you've got the powers of concentration to dig in and find the factors that others are missing. Take advantage of your lengthened attention span to build your knowledge base.
● Finances: To say that others have been holding you back is being too easy on yourself. Lay the blame squarely where it belongs -- at your own feet. No one can keep you from getting where you want to be without your tacit permission. Financial success is your responsibility and yours alone.
● Love: Take it to a deeper level to uncover whether they're coming from the same angle as you -- or at least a complementary one. Is there a place in your heart for this?
● General: Sure yesterday was exasperating, but without the bad days, you'd never appreciate the good ones, right? Anyway, right around dinnertime today, a loving gesture will put you in a far, far better state of mind and heart. It's nice to know you're valued and appreciated just for being yourself, isn't it? Enjoy what's to come and don't let yourself be dragged down by anyone who's unnecessarily pessimistic in the meantime.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Anyone who's waiting on a decision from you may just have to wait a little longer. Your caution on this matter makes perfect sense; don't let their timeline interfere with your good judgment.
● Finances: Someone is projecting their inner images onto you. It's not anything extreme, which makes it that much harder to pick up on. But your bottom line will definitely be affected if you don't set the record straight, and fast. Don't let yourself be misinterpreted.
● Love: Let love know you're serious about it by throwing yourself in its service. Smile, talk to strangers, plant delicious good rumors and quash bad ones -- use your stellar intuition.
● General: You're about to try the relationship thing again with that recently acquired admirer of yours. They do happen to be a bit too possessive for your tastes, but you're already quite fond of them, and they're really easy on the eyes. Oh, well, give it a try. If you don't, you'll spend the rest of your life wishing you had.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: If you're sensing that someone in your work environment doesn't have your best interests at heart, don't ignore the warning bells. If there's a way to call them out about their motives, now's the time.
● Finances: You have to decide which is more valuable to you: Your bottom line or your ego. If they have been one and the same then you are in for a rude awakening and some tough decisions. And if you have kept them separate, then you deserve a pat on the back.
● Love: Set a course for adventure with your mind on a new romance -- you're the captain of your destiny, and the world's your oyster. What are you waiting for? The sea of love is calling!
● General: A family member who's never been famous for holding anything back is about to give you a good talking to. Don't be mad and don't be offended. They're trying to get you to loosen up and enjoy life a little. You've been working like a demon for far too long and not allowing yourself any time for play. Thank them by indulging in a fun evening, tonight.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: A supervisor's take on a situation may seem outlandish to you, but don't just dismiss it outright. Consider the motives and perspective of the source, then you'll find something you can use.
● Finances: You know how to juggle your finances. In fact, you can be downright creative when you're forced to be. You need to take a critical eye to the long term effects it's all having, though, because you're almost at the point of no return. Start dealing with the bulk of the problem, not just the fringes.
● Love: You're itching for a little free-wheeling excitement. Well, who's holding you back? Let yourself go. Take a risk. Find some out-of-season mistletoe. Be bold. Make your own magic!
● General: Feeling more like your usual cooperative, compromising self? So it won't irk you to hear that an irritating person has done something that aggravates you -- the same thing they always do -- again. If no matter how hard you try, you just can't seem to deal with it, it might actually be time to even the score. Don't feel bad; let them have it. Your job is to restore balance, and it's their turn to know that.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: Who took your stapler? Material things have a way of walking away now, so if it matters to you, secure it in a desk drawer or keep it on your person. If everyone's always borrowing something, requisition a duplicate.
● Finances: It's the same old issue, again and again. Your home life is sucking up way too much of your money. Balancing this particular budget is like putting a saddle on a wild horse. Just because it's not easy doesn't mean it's not important. In fact, it's imperative.
● Love: Find someone who stimulates your brain and then, engage them in a discussion that gets your blood pumping. Your whole self is what's sexy now, inside and out, head and heart.
● General: You're trying to get someone to see how wise it is to give in and fall completely and totally in love with you. It will definitely work, of course -- who could possibly resist you? In the meantime, though, a little ambiance to go along with that dinner invitation couldn't hurt. Say, a couple of candles, some flowers and maybe some mood music. You know what to do.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: The kind of kinetic mental energy you've got now is what transforms businesses, careers and even entire industries. Think big and act like a leader -- people will definitely want to follow.
● Finances: No matter how many people you've supervised or how many things you've accomplished, the hardest thing you'll ever have to control is yourself. It takes sheer willpower to do the right thing today. Force yourself. Don't wait until you're in the right mood, because that's not likely to happen any time soon.
● Love: It's not like you to mindlessly follow the herd, especially when it comes to matters of the heart. Stand aside and let them tromp by while you engage your penetrating power of insight and judge for yourself.
● General: Your zodiac sign can deal with just about anything. They can make a joke of it, laugh it off and move on. But there's one thing a Sag just can't stand to hear: 'If you loved me, you would.' In your mind, that translates into a threat to your personal freedom, and it definitely won't work. (It also sounds like a precursor to guilt, something else you can't stand.) Heaven helps anyone who tries any of that on you now.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Rather than letting moodiness rule your workday, diagnose its source. Perhaps something at home is bothering you, or maybe you just need some exercise. Be proactive and get back to your positive self.
● Finances: If you think you can't make do with what you have, then take a better look around you. You have plenty of material. There may be no such thing as a free lunch but does it count if you treat yourself to something homemade? No need to be conservative, either. Go hog wild.
● Love: Confidence is the most attractive quality of all, and you've got it -- or you should. Smile and look 'em directly in the eye, and hold their gaze for just a moment too long.
● General: Secrets and lies -- you've never been fond of either. You're about to mention that fact to one and all, seconds after you catch someone you've never been fond of anyway in a whopper. This won't come as a surprise to those who know you, but if there's anyone around who doesn't try not to use that tone of voice when you tell them off. You know the one: the authority-figure tone.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: Subtracting the emotions from a certain work-related situation allows you to view it with startling new clarity. Suddenly the solution -- or at least the first step -- seems obvious. Make your decision and move forward.
● Finances: You finally get that nod of acknowledgment you've been waiting for and it's more than just a token gesture. You'll realize that it's been your carrot on a stick all this time. Finding further motivation will be step number two. Step number one is smiling inwardly and even spending some time resting on your laurels.
● Love: Impossible? Hardly. That romantic payoff you've been working toward may seem suddenly very out of reach, but perhaps it's just shifting forms. Look at it from another perspective.
● General: That new group of people you've been spending most of your evenings and weekends with? Well, since history repeats itself, you probably won't have any problem believing this, but they're about to ask you to take on more responsibility -- to help them keep the group organized. Of course, you secretly love all this, so don't even pretend to hate it. Just smile and say thank you.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: Work's just work, right? Not for you, and particularly not right now. You can expect some deep feelings to surface about your career path, and it wouldn't be like you to push them aside without analysis.
● Finances: What irks you as a restriction to your freedom is actually a blessing in disguise. You're like a child where money is concerned, and you should be glad the universe is being your parent. Letting you run wild would only come back to bite you, sooner rather than later. Don't waste time pouting or thrashing around when you should be grateful instead.
● Love: The stars say a group outing can lead to something smaller-scale and very sweet. Organize something smart and fun, and don't forget to recruit some wild cards along with the old crowd.
● General: You can come out now. The rest of the world is finally ready to stop playing mean, petty games with each other, which means you're finally off duty. For the next few days, you can actually relax and stop trying to patch up squabbles and put out brush fires started by irate friends and family. Gosh, what will you do with all this free time?
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: Hidden agendas are the rule rather than the exception at the moment, so use that sixth sense of yours to uncover what's really going on -- and what's really at stake. Your allies will be eternally grateful.
● Finances: No one is an island, especially where moneymaking is concerned. You can't expect to get far by stashing your money away under your mattress. Find someone you can trust to direct your investing efforts. It's time to begin doing research into finding the right one.
● Love: Luck's on your side now -- provided you actively apply some close observation and free-thinking philosophy. The combination of awareness and randomness serves up just what your heart needs.