Free Daily Horoscope - December 28 2016
● General: Over time, you've trained yourself to count to 10 when you feel the fire in your disposition begin to color your cheeks -- when you're absolutely enraged, that is. If that happens now, an even better bet might be to put some distance between you and whomever turned the thermostat up, especially if that warm, flushed feeling starts creeping around to the back of your neck -- a sure sign that the situation is about to become quite tricky. Take a walk. A power walk.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: You could feel emotionally riled up throughout the day, but it won't be for the reasons you think. Try not to take it out on others, even the most deserving and obnoxious coworkers.
● Finances: You have only the highest standards with anything to do with money, but these days you can't be as choosy as you'd like to be. Your boss is the sentry between you and anything you spend and they are blocking your way. You'll have to settle for something that looks inferior, if only in your eyes.
● Love: What happens if you take an intro and add 'duction'? You get an introduction! Or if you add 'vert'? Yep, introvert. What if you introduce two (very cute) introverts? You might find out, today.
● General: You're ready to show the world that someone who's maintained for this long isn't someone to be treated lightly. You've just found a way to let go of what you've been holding on to, and you're more than just delighted about it -- you're relieved. That goes for your own higher-ups and all other authority figures in general -- especially since this may well have been your way of infiltrating the ranks.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: Even if you think your work relationships are humming along smoothly, there are still some small gestures you can make that will improve communication and productivity even further: fine-tune where it matters.
● Finances: In your subconscious world, milk and honey flow. But in the real world, you have to remind yourself that there is no such thing as a free lunch. The sparkle of something particularly attractive to you today is only meant to blind you to its lack of value.
● Love: Aren't you the emotional equivalent of the town well, today? That is: You're deep! And you're going to attract at least one thirsty passerby. Quench them, baby!
● General: It's time to put an end to the not-so-mandatory waiting period: make plans to bring together the old and the new in your life. You're given to worrying like this, and you know it; you've done it for a long time. The good news is that if you think about it, all that worrying has never served you well. If it's still friends you're worried about, stop it. Get them together, let them handle it and see what happens.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: The deeper you get into it, the more you will understand. Whatever it may be, that big mystery is becoming clearer to you. Keep probing, even if you're not exactly sure what step to take next.
● Finances: It's hard to accept that some things are out of your hands. You have less control in general than you wish you had, but your finances, in particular, are bothering you. You just can't get a grip on where your money is going. Find a way. Don't let it continue to slip away like sand between your fingers.
● Love: You're like an emotional space probe on a distant planet's moon today. You're taking temperatures and pictures and beaming them all back to earth. You're gathering info that will help you figure out a very mysterious somebody.
● General: It's never easy giving out advice, whether it's asked for or unsolicited. Either way, chances are good that they won't actually take it, even after you've spent at least an hour reciting your best sales pitches. They'll listen, then they'll frown, shake their head and recite a long, drawn-out list of reasons why they can't possibly do what you're suggesting. Every now and then, however, you get lucky. Give them at least five minutes before you decide to call it quits.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Though you are experiencing a surge of positive energy, take care when entering any long-term agreements. There will certainly be more to them than you expect, so be prepared for the consequences.
● Finances: When you can't jump start your energy, you're tempted to turn to your tried and true prescription: Spending money on yourself. But that won't work now, simply because of your new financial awareness. The last thing you really want to do is waste your own money. Find another solution.
● Love: Involvement is such a deliciously tricky term. What does it really mean? Get out your dictionary and all your more obscure emotional lexicons and get to the bottom of it.
● General: You have a knack for getting along with higher-ups, and it's only going to get better over the next couple of years. Yes, years. That said, if you need to talk with an authority figure about a problem, even if it's an embarrassing one, now is definitely the time to do it. You may not be able to solve the situation even with their help or advice, but you definitely won't feel competent to do it without them. At any rate, it's worth a shot.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: You'll need to turn your attention away from customers and coworkers just for a little while to take care of the business piled up in your workspace. It won't take long.
● Finances: You have a yen for travel but you just can't swing it right now. Pour all of your energy into planning and daydreaming. Be sure you include cost-cutting into your mental activities. By the time you actually take this particular trip, you should be able to write the book on how to do it within budget.
● Love: You were thinking maybe the two of you could grab coffee. They're planning on taking things a lot deeper. Oh! Order a double mocha for this date! With extra whipped cream!
● General: Once you make up your mind about someone, it's tough to change it, especially if a long-term dispute is at the heart of that opinion. For now, it might be best for you to let all that go, no matter what it was, and try to let the past truly become the past. Of course, it all depends on whether the situation is something you can forgive.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Though you will know that you need to focus on the work already on your plate, you'll also want to reach out and network with coworkers and colleagues from all over the world. Strike a balance.
● Finances: You are putting the kibosh on your own enthusiasm. Don't bring yourself down like that. It's like trying to put a saddle on a bull, but try getting a grip on your negativity. It is having a profound effect on your bank account.
● Love: You're mighty in touch with the invisible elements that drive folks today. Things like love, shyness, and more love (that most people miss) are crystal clear to you. Will you use your powers for good? Of course!
● General: You have the feeling that someone you've never really trusted is trying to get between you and the person or goal you've been actively pursuing. If you're not sure, sit tight and don't do anything that might embarrass either of you. If you are -- and you'd better be absolutely sure -- present your case to powers who will know how to handle this.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: You are in the mood to acquire new assets, and it's a great time to get good deals. Spend time doing your homework -- you will still need to be diligent about needs and cost-benefit.
● Finances: The responses you're getting from the universe may be subtle but they are there, and they are unmistakably positive. Things having to do with your finances should have you especially optimistic. They're not bright and sunny yet, but they are definitely out of the dark clouds.
● Love: Well, if you aren't just a tad selfish, today! Don't go overboard and it could be good for you. Sometimes you have to be a little bit selfish to get what (or who!) you want.
● General: You're ready to stop thinking about work, work and work. At the moment, since work has gone along so swimmingly, you're ready to focus on the other most important category in your life: the person you love. Instead of saying something directly to let them know how devoted you're about to become -- again -- do something subtle to let them see. That's more your style, and more what they expect.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: Your strengths will be out in the open, and you should easily draw people into your sphere of influence. It's the perfect time for sales of all kinds, or recruitment, or even promotion.
● Finances: When it comes to scams, you are as vulnerable as the next person. You may have considered yourself an expert at smelling a con but you can no longer be that confident in your abilities. Trusting your instincts is out of the question. Do some serious research instead.
● Love: Well! You're standing at the bottom of the coconut tree of love and shake, shake, shaking it today! You're going to be showered in love coconuts full of coconut love milk. No going thirsty, for you!
● General: As fiery as you are -- and that's pretty darned hot -- when you say you're ready to get the show on the road, as far as a work project goes, there's absolutely no doubt that it's all going to come together, and quickly, too. You're set to pull off something like that now, and there'll be no stopping you, either -- just as long as you manage your time carefully and don't waste a single moment. You can do it. You just need to believe you can do it.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Your imagination will be especially active, so if it seems that you're not making any progress on your current projects, sit back and see if you can dream up some creative new solutions.
● Finances: The day starts out bleak but an unexpected dividend helps improve your mood. The good feelings branch out into every aspect of your life. Your newfound positive energy will give you the right push and the right momentum to get you out of a financial funk.
● Love: Record last night's dream first thing. If you can't remember what it was, wait until you have a dream you do remember. Write it down and you'll figure a romantic problem out.
● General: You've been trying to get a certain person to cooperate with you -- to act as elegantly and respectfully as you know they can. The problem is that they may not be living up to your expectations, much less their own. Your job now is to let go of how you think they should act and allow them to be who they are now, even if they're not achieving their potential, and even if you know it and they don't -- not an easy task, but a necessary one, if they're actually going to grow up.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: It might be hard for your workgroup to make spectacular progress right now, but you can put your talents to use by getting everyone organized to meet upcoming challenges and milestones.
● Finances: It's incredible how quickly debt can pile up. It seems like it could take forever to make up for one lazy year. Although it doesn't seem possible you'll ever see the light of day again, you will, with hard work and perseverance. Keep on pushing forward.
● Love: If somebody wants to set you up on a blind date today, don't say no! Remember, blind dates are Cupid's automatic 'out of the office' replies. And they're 90 percent as effective as old-fashioned arrows!
● General: A loved one you've been thinking about fondly for some time has finally come around -- at least, it seems that way. There are several roadblocks in their way, however, many of which won't move aside easily. The hard part will be overcoming your urge to clear their way without enlisting any help at all from them. The harder part is the absolute necessity of letting go so they can make this happen alone -- which is what really counts.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: You might feel as though you have said too much during a meeting with a supervisor, but later (maybe much later) you will see that your candidness was exactly what he situation called for.
● Finances: What started out as a penny has become a dime. One thing leads to another. You will soon be hearing the coins jingling together, and after that, the refreshing silence of bills. Value tends to like to pool together, just like you and your like-minded friends. Enjoy.
● Love: Sometimes deep feelings are like the emotional version of a surgeon's knife. They go right through you and leave your insides open to the air! But (as with surgery) most of the time it's good for you.
● General: Wouldn't it be easier and more efficient to be sure that every word you exchange is direct, honest and to the point? Sure it would. So stop playing word games. They may be fun now -- no, they will be fun now, for the moment, at least. But they're dangerous, too, and once the game is over, you'll be left wondering what they really meant by that, and they'll feel the same way.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: Though you are stronger than you know right now, it will be hard to exert much force, given the extreme fluidity of the situation. Try to flow with it and you will easily make progress.
● Finances: Luck is there for you but only if you actively participate. Doing the right thing is still a must. Be aware of signs you're being led astray. When someone tells you you're too lucky to get caught, you know enough to see it for the ruse that it is.
● Love: It looks like you could be doing a little emotional mountaineering, today. It's up, up, up and down. Up, down, up, up, down. Be sure to bring Band-Aids and plenty of water. And some snacks.