Free Daily Horoscope - December 25 2016
● General: Today is a new beginning. Do you need a better reason to celebrate? Especially for someone who's had the kind of past year you've had. Bet you can easily talk someone you adore into spending the day with you. When was the last time you took a nice long drive with a loved one, with absolutely no destination in mind other than 'outta here'?
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: Don't look up from your desk until you've managed to clear off all of the mundane tasks that have accrued there recently. You need to make sure all of your responsibilities are taken care of before moving forward.
● Finances: You're ready to face your week with grim determination. But plowing forward won't get you to your destination. You'll only get where you want to go by thinking about someone other than yourself. Change your formula to include a little bit of charm.
● Love: Take a break from the stress of your romantic life. Focus on yourself today and do something physical: a long walk, a pickup basketball game -- anything that will stir up those feel-good endorphins!
● General: You're fully prepared to assume the consequences of talking about that secret subject you've been trying to hide for far too long. But before you open up and let the world know what's on your mind, be sure you won't be betraying a friend's confidence. You know how seriously you take the issue of loyalty? Well, the folks you've become close with feel the same way. It's not surprising, either. After all, you trained them.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: Recruitment opportunities are coming your way, and you will have a surprising amount of fun thinking about them. Try not to overindulge in fantasy -- get hard facts whenever possible.
● Finances: Some weeks are harder to enter into than others. You have a hard time dealing with coworkers or business partners. Even reminding yourself that you're just in it for the money doesn't help you cope. At least being greedy isn't your end all and be all.
● Love: You're blessed with some great people in your life, so why not show them you care? Send off a big batch of goofy e-cards. Your friends will get a chuckle, and you'll get a warm fuzzy feeling.
● General: Be careful to think before you speak now, because you could be letting a secret out without meaning to. In fact, if you're not sure that you've been authorized to talk about a certain issue, don't utter one single peep. Walk away and think about it -- or, better still, talk to whomever has confided in you. That way, you'll be absolutely sure, and you won't have to risk anyone being angry with you.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: Internal communication will be difficult for you and your team, as most people will read too much into off-the-cuff comments or odd phrases. Don't intervene unless it threatens to spiral out of control.
● Finances: You have overwhelming feelings for a business partner. That's not to say they're good ones. A financial loss has you seething and looking for someone to blame. Anyone but you, that is. Don't get too obsessed with your easy target.
● Love: Too many people have too much to say about your love life. Their hearts are in the right place, but their nose is sticking right where it does not belong. You're doing fine -- take their advice with a grain of salt.
● General: There's a difference between gossip and conversation, and up until late tonight, you'll definitely be in the mood for gossip. Not that you want to run anyone into the ground, of course, but exchanging a few choice tidbits, especially if the party in question happens to be sitting right there across from you, would certainly be fun. No fair only talking about them, though. Reveal something equally juicy about yourself.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: All of your communications tools will be honed and ready to go -- so get online or on the horn and start spreading the good word. It's a good time to think about marketing and reports.
● Finances: Your home life can make or break your monetary life. You're not coming from a calm, nurturing place right now. Spending time righting things at home will right things with the world, including the financial world. Consider it an investment and don't put it off.
● Love: Things may have started off on the wrong foot, but today offers you the chance to get everything back on track. They're open to talking things out if you're ready to let the little things slide.
● General: You can basically have anything you want right now -- that's the easy part. What might be tough is the part that involves what you'll do with it once you have it. Sounds vaguely like that old warning about being careful what you wish for -- because you might get it? Well, it should. That's exactly the line you're walking. Tread gently, and look both ways before you cross.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: Consider how you handle financial issues, and see if you can come up with any alternatives that will help your team find a balance between the extremes that have been plaguing you.
● Finances: One of a pair won't make you a profit. You have to find just the right combination -- of partners, of ideas, of needs. Once you find it, you won't have to ask anyone else if they agree with you. You'll just know. That good feeling confirms success. Don't move forward without it.
● Love: Take solace in where you are in your life right now. Pat yourself on the back for the progress you've made. Review your budget -- you'll find a nice chunk of money, and you should spend it on yourself.
● General: There's a mixed bag of energies in the heavens -- but that will suit you just fine. You're ready for anything, at this point. You've been positively champing at the bit for weeks, just dying for a taste of anything and everything that's new and interesting. That goes double for companions, by the way, and that, at least, can easily be remedied. Go on out and find them.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: You will feel great, and with good reason -- whether you know it or not, you've just achieved a huge victory. The final count might take a while to come in, but soon you'll know why you're smiling.
● Finances: One minor setback won't harm you, and neither will a second. Or another or another. But after a while, all those dents add up to a big chink in your financial armor. You're almost at that point, so don't continue taking them lightly.
● Love: You're entering a calm period right now -- and it's a great day to reflect. You're almost ready to start again. When searching for a way to move forward, think of how you can help others.
● General: You're not quite sure what's gotten into you, and neither are your loved ones. All of a sudden, you're determined to win, no matter what the cost, and you're thinking twice before you open your mouth and let your true feelings slide out. No, it's certainly not typical, but it's not really out of character, either. After all, when was the last time -- or even the first time -- you actually exhibited shyness?
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: You can see details that others near you will miss, and you should be able to get the situation well under control quickly. You won't have to worry too much about other people acting against you.
● Finances: That living well is the best revenge is a common fantasy. You're daydreaming about just that kind of attention from others today. No harm, no foul, as long as you use it to motivate yourself. Once you start stewing, though, it's time to put your own foot down.
● Love: A past conflict has popped up again. You're over it, but they aren't. Suggest the two of you discuss it over dinner. Listen to what they have to say -- by dessert, you'll be back on track.
● General: You're focused on that perfect gift -- or has it become more than that? For you, there's a fine line between generosity and obsession, and today, it's going to be even finer. Fortunately, you're beginning to sense that there might actually be an alternative. Talk to a friend, and don't you dare go shopping alone, not under any circumstances. It's just not safe.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: It's a good day for you -- your secret cache of information starts to come in handy. Dole it out on a need-to-know basis, but make sure you get something in return -- even an owed favor.
● Finances: If success weren't so elusive then what would keep you moving forward? Wanting more is what spurs on your own evolution. Without that nagging need to move on you would stop growing. Contentment isn't all it's cracked up to be, at least not until you retire.
● Love: When a friend suggests setting you up on a blind date, resist your urge to run away screaming. Leaping into the unknown is empowering -- why not trade one evening of your life for a new adventure?
● General: You've always been famous for jumping on the moment -- for taking advantage of whatever the universe has tossed your way, and for being happy about whatever ends up. So tonight, when a certain person crosses your path quite unexpectedly, you'll be only too happy to explore all possibilities. Just be sure you can go into work a bit late before you really pull out all the stops.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Supervisors will be acting like roadblocks for you all day, so slow down and don't blow past them, tempting as that may be. Listen to their inane comments and wait for your chance to peel out.
● Finances: Someone wants you to give them an immediate answer but you're just not able to. It's not that you can't think on your feet, but the kind of answer they need demands more preparation time than you've been given. Don't let them make you feel like you've let them down when you are merely answering with integrity.
● Love: There are still a lot of details left uncovered, so don't think that that person is out of your life yet. They could pop up any day now -- give it a few days before closing that chapter of your romantic history.
● General: By late tonight, you'll be exhibiting some peculiar characteristics: nostalgia, sentimentality and a desire to return to the past. No, that doesn't sound at all like you, but remember, even you get to express your feelings, unfiltered, every now and then. It's officially your turn. Oh, and when your loved ones look a bit troubled, tell them not to worry. This, too, shall pass.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: It's time for you and your team to sit down and do your homework. Research is important for your current plans, and there is definitely no time like the present to plan for the future.
● Finances: It might not be the right time to expect more money but at least you should be able to count on the amount you're already making. You're being asked to take one hit too many. Putting your foot down is still an option, even in this economy.
● Love: When a surprise email from an ex arrives, don't rush to delete it! A lot has changed in their life, and they want you to know about it. Your role in their transformation was bigger than you can imagine.
● General: You may be feeling a bit rebellious -- okay, a bit more rebellious than usual, even -- but you've certainly earned it. So when a loved one comes to you, expecting you to back down just because they say so, try not to laugh out loud, and don't be rude. Just explain, simply and plainly, that you've never been fond of 'shoulds' and 'woulds,' and that when you hear 'don't,' it sounds like an invitation to do just that.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: Take even more care than usual with sensitive deals, and ensure that everyone agrees on the fine print before drawing things to a close. There will almost certainly be disagreements to be ironed out first.
● Finances: You suddenly feel like you're in a foreign land. Should you brag about your assets or claim to be a pauper? The answer is Neither. Use common sense and act as if you were being the most important person you know -- yourself.
● Love: Stay grounded in your expectations, and you'll find the right kind of love faster. When you meet someone new, take your time. Have patience. Go too fast, and you'll never discover what wonderful things lie beneath the surface.
● General: Play your cards right and you'll end up with an instant replay of last night's fun. Then again, play them any way at all, and you'll probably get the same effect. So what's the hold up? Do you really not want to experience all that good stuff all over again? Sure you do. You can even pick out a new outfit -- or a new bottle of wine. You'll probably want to keep the same companion, though.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: Your relationships with customers will get even better as you break down barriers to access and service. It's a good time to check in with them and get feedback on how you can improve things even more.
● Finances: Thoughts of impending doom have you feeling the fight or flight response. You're having a hard time deciding what direction to go in but you know for sure that you're ready to high-tail it out of there. Stop and think for a moment because the right path is actually the one you are already on.
● Love: Every once in a while -- like today -- you should turn off your brain and turn up your heart. Don't worry if you don't know all the facts inside and out. Just go for it and sort out the details later.