Free Daily Horoscope - December 18 2016
● General: If you've had the urge to boldly go where you've never gone before, don't let anything stop you. There's definitely no time like the present for a spontaneous trip to unknown lands. You'll be amazed at how easy you'll feel at home, as well, no matter how long you've actually known your companions. If you have business cards, better bring a stack with you -- and don't forget to add your cell number to the back.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: The long hours you have been putting in recently start to pay off handsomely. You will feel a new sense of security in your position and should be able to build up from it toward something bigger and better.
● Finances: Some think of cooking as simply a duty and others want to be star chefs. You are contemplating making a career out of a rather common obligation. Make sure you are totally clear about all of the ramifications before you completely change course in the way you are imagining.
● Love: Small talk turns to teasing, which turns to a debate, which turns to a disagreement, which turns to flirting -- all kinds of communication are in the stars, so take it where you want to go.
● General: You have an awful lot to say now, and you won't care at all what someone else thinks of it -- or of you, either, once you're done speaking your piece. The good news is that you'll be so glib, witty and disarmingly clever that even if they didn't agree with you to start with, anyone who hears you state your case won't be able to help being on your side. So go ahead -- it's time to say what needs to be said.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: You are in a good position to make a jump to a new employer, but there's no reason not to play hard to get. Hold out for as much as you think they're able to offer, and then see if you can find a good counteroffer.
● Finances: You're watching a slow leak and doing nothing about it. You prefer to play it safe and wait and see. When you get down to your last single, your thinking goes, then it will be time to take a risk with your money. But by then you won't have anything left to gamble with. Wake up.
● Love: Keep things light while you do some serious investigating. Look closely now at some odd little details that keep catching your attention -- this may be just the tip of the iceberg.
● General: Give yourself a break. A brief one, anyway, because if anyone deserves some downtime, it's you. You've been trying to get away from it all -- or perhaps from 'them' all -- for some time now, but your fans (aka your family and friends) haven't been willing to let it happen. It's time for you to take matters into your own hands and let them all know only one thing: you'll go where you want to, when you want to. It's called personal freedom, and you insist upon it.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: You might run into old limits that hamper your ability to make connections, but if you push yourself hard enough, you will draw on hidden reserves of power that can make it all come together.
● Finances: No one is going to follow through on their promises without some serious input from you. And with so much going on yourself, you just can't keep track of everyone else's responsibilities. Even though it's not technically your fault, you'll lose money if you let the situation continue as is. It's time to lay down the law.
● Love: Your smile's way sexier than any pair of tight pants, and your well-considered thoughts are way sexier than other people's lame lines. Work your assets to their full advantage now.
● General: There are a couple of reasons for this sudden need for privacy. First off, you're craving it. You're also tired -- just plain old tired -- and you know the perfect recipe for self-rejuvenation: A full array of comfort food on the coffee table. Popcorn, cookies and iced coffee, for starters. Then, your favorite video and a nice, long snuggle with the dog or the cat. There. Feels better just thinking about it, huh?
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Now you have the energy to get projects moving. Those that have been stalled out for some time -- but in your view merit renewed emphasis -- are the ones to work on first, but there's time for more.
● Finances: If your money doesn't double then you're just not happy. Being satisfied with a slow creep isn't your style. But with the kind of environment you're stuck in, you have no choice but to look for advances in stop-frame. Since you can't adjust the financial world, try to adjust yourself.
● Love: If you're feeling overwhelmed or just plain irritated, it's time to take a walk on the wild side. Wear something crazy and do something crazy. A not-so-fringe benefit: You meet more people when you're acting like a weirdo.
● General: You may need to make a call or two to cancel your plans for the evening, and your first impulse may be to lie about it, just so that no one's feelings are hurt. But if you're canceling because an exciting offer has come along -- the kind that you really can't refuse -- why not be honest about it? After all, if they're your friends, then they know you, and if they know you, they'll understand. And isn't it better to be honest?
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: It might feel as though clarity is disappearing, but in fact, it's just that once-easy boundaries are shifting underneath you. Look carefully and you'll find new freedom to move into a previously off-limits territory.
● Finances: You know that persistence pays, but when exactly? You're ready to throw in the towel on something that matters the most to you. It's not that you're fed up, it's that you just can't afford to wait. Have faith for another day. You'll be no worse off if you have to cut your losses tomorrow.
● Love: It's party time! Strap on your social butterfly wings and start fluttering around madly. The breezes you stir up can have far-reaching effects, on you and on the whole world of love, sweet love.
● General: You'll probably be up late tonight, pounding away at the computer, poring over bills and columns of numbers at the dining room table, or puttering around the house, straightening up and tending to your most prized possessions. No matter what it is, you can count on getting so involved in what you're doing that you forget about any plans you'd made. If you need to cancel, better do it early. It's okay. People know how you get.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Don't sit on your ideas at this time. You are entering a brief but unusually productive phase, and you can develop new ways of meeting goals for yourself and your peers. Speak up when it's your turn.
● Finances: Someone would like you to organize their affairs, but why should you? You already have enough to do. Besides, you can spot a mooch when you see one. If they need support then they should spend the money on an assistant instead of relying on family and friends to help them cut corners.
● Love: Your quick reasoning and stone-cold logic should be applied equally on all fronts. While the love department often needs a different touch, right now things are that simple (if you let them be).
● General: It's never been your style to go anywhere solo -- no matter where 'it' happens to be, or what you happen to be doing when you get there. At the moment, while you won't want to cancel the plans you made, you may feel the need to be with someone other than the person you'd made those plans with. It's not an enviable position to be in, but it might be better to spend some time away from them right now.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: You might need to let go of a cherished perk or project to ensure workplace harmony. It will definitely be worth it, as you will see in short order. Stubbornness will not pay off.
● Finances: When it comes to an ongoing project, you're not asking for closure or finality -- but a bit of progress here and there would be nice. You haven't seen signs of profitability in ages and you're starting to have your doubts you ever will. Is it time to appreciate this as a small token in life and give up on it as your big money maker?
● Love: Your natural diplomacy and tact oftentimes keep you from spilling your guts right away, which, generally speaking, is a good thing. But right now, getting it all out on the table will save you a lot of time.
● General: You have a long list of favorite activities, and solving puzzles is right at the very top. Any kind of puzzles will usually do it, but at this particular moment in time, you're in the mood to solve a mystery. There's probably at least one coming your way via a friend with an intriguing story, however, so you won't have to look far to find one. You may need to be especially discreet about your discoveries, though.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: You will cast the deciding vote or play a crucial role in the day's major events. You might not feel up to the task, but if you can maintain a flexible posture and willingness to adapt, you will win big.
● Finances: You've kept your spending under tight control and now you deserve to reward yourself. As long as you don't let yourself go hog wild, a bit of spending is in order. A trip to a restaurant perhaps, or a new pair of shoes? As long as you don't have to fly to a foreign destination to do the spending, go ahead and indulge.
● Love: An alarm's going off in your heart -- it may sound tinny and faraway, but it's there nonetheless. Your mission is to isolate it and find its source. Meanwhile, go slow.
● General: For a while now, you've had a lot on your plate, from work to emotional intensity to helping others. You're so overdue for some fun you can hardly believe it -- and there's no way you won't jump at the chance to have some when it arrives tonight. Your friends won't just be delighted. They'll also be relieved. They've been worried about you, not to mention missing you. Go ahead and have some fun. If anyone has earned it, it's you.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Forget about that board meeting or strategic planning session -- focus like a laser beam on the paperwork sitting on your desk. You've got to take care of the small stuff before turning to the rest.
● Finances: You're questioning a financial situation. Just because it is not ideal doesn't mean it's something you should pass up. You can't expect everything to be perfect even in the best of times, but in this economy, that kind of attitude will leave you holding no cards at all. Continue contemplating things.
● Love: There's so much going on that a weird or enticing little interaction could fly right under your radar. Pay attention, particularly to your dealings with others, no matter how inconsequential they seem.
● General: You have a thousand things to do and very little time to get it all accomplished. You can manage it if anyone can, but it won't be easy. You'll have to divide yourself into several people -- or at least allow yourself to perform like it. Of course, this type of thing has already been invented, and most likely by one of your sign: it's called multitasking, and if anyone can pull it off, especially now, it's you. Get busy.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: You will feel a new source of strength and a new desire for openness in communication. Let your coworkers and select clients know exactly how you feel about the current situation.
● Finances: You're resistant to change, but there are some things that just can't be stopped. Don't take it personally. It has more to do with the rest of the world than it does with you. You can handle whatever cards are dealt you, plus the ones already in your hand, at least once you have your confidence back.
● Love: Someone flighty may seem alluring right now for their versatility and charm, but does it make sense in the long run? Only you know what your needs are -- and only you can see that they're met.
● General: The universe is grinning at you so fondly now that it's going to be very hard for you to do anything wrong -- anything at all. Think of it as the ultimate backstage pass. You have the chance to do anything you want, as long as the end result is you enjoying yourself. There does seem to be one catch: You'll need to help run the show and help organize things. Don't worry, though. Being in charge will be even more fun.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: An odd discovery sets you out even further from the mainstream, but in a relatively good way. If your supervisors value your eccentricity for the energy it brings, you'll move forward quickly.
● Finances: Stop thinking about what's not working and think about what is. This is just a phase, for you and the rest of the world, and you should try to weather it with an attitude you can be proud of once it's over. Just do the things you imagine will help you turn that corner.
● Love: With a little creative communication, you can spark a burning hot affair now. Send someone a drink with a haiku written on a napkin or a cupcake with your number on it in icing.
● General: It's not like you to change horses in the middle of the stream, but when it does happen, there's usually a good reason. In fact, if you've done it now, it's probably because you were already thinking about it for a while. Don't let anyone else's long face slow you down when it comes to your plans for the future. Stick by your decision. You made it because you knew it was best, and that hasn't changed.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: Impress your clients or peers with your newfound gift for blarney. It won't last forever, but you will be able to mesmerize just about anyone by picking the words they want to hear.
● Finances: Music brings out just the right feelings in you if you play it right, so to speak. Pick something that inspires you and avoid anything that makes you look back with sadness. You need all the inspiration you can get to continue with a financial project, so turn it up as loud as you can get away with.
● Love: As things change around you, take a creative approach rather than digging in your heels. Your heart can surprise you now with its versatility, but your brain needs to lead the way.