Free Daily Horoscope - December 11 2016
● General: Okay, you can stop worrying about your big, tough reputation and come out of hiding. You may not be your usual assertive, aggressive self, but there's nothing to be ashamed of, and everyone who knows and loves you will understand, especially based on what you've been dealing with lately. Just do yourself a favor and don't go overboard trying to prove to a particular person that you're no one to be trifled with.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: Teamwork will be easier than ever for you now, and you should be able to inspire your people with your latest vision of success. Try not to micromanage -- you are better suited to big-picture stuff now.
● Finances: You'd love to do something new and exciting but that's the polar opposite of what you have to deal with for the next couple of days. That doesn't mean it should put the kibosh on your fun. Tackle the task at hand with the same enthusiasm that you would a real financial adventure.
● Love: Avoid the realm of romance entirely today if at all possible. Everything's about as clear as mud, and while your instinct is to plunge forth, taking as little action as possible is the smartest way to go.
● General: You're in the mood to rush out and buy something -- something that's not exactly what one might call a minor purchase. It's got to be different, though, something that no one else would want. If you're sure you can afford it, go ahead. Just don't allow yourself to be talked into buying something you don't really need by someone who's skilled at that sort of thing. Take your time, and look around. What's the rush?
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: Some coworker or customer will shock you with an ill-advised word or action, but try not to let it affect you too deeply. They only want to get a rise out of you, and there's no need to hand it to them.
● Finances: Something is putting a fire under you, and it's about time. If you're not in a hurry by now, you should check for a pulse. You're a natural dawdler but even you have dragged things out almost as much as anyone possibly can. Admit it's time to get to work, then do it.
● Love: Solo time's fine, but right now the companionship of your nearest, dearest and funniest friends is in order. They'll dispel any blues, tell you how great you are and get your heart back in the right place.
● General: At this particular moment in time, it will be far easier for you to get mad and stay that way than for you to forgive and forget; but that doesn't mean it's the best thing to do. In fact, if you're really still interested in keeping things together between you and the person you've been feuding with, why not lay all your cards out on the table, be totally honest and get the problem solved once and for all?
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: Expect a big idea to come your way, either from within or from an unexpected outside source, that could shake up the way you go about your business. Embrace it and you'll ride the wave far.
● Finances: When someone in the know gives you advice, it makes sense to listen. That doesn't mean you have to give the reins over to them but what they are telling you does make financial sense. Take it into consideration because it could be the nugget that's an answer to your wishes.
● Love: Communication's a little sticky today, especially in the realm of romance. You may be judged on something you say that you don't really mean -- so think ahead or prepare for damage control.
● General: Don't let petty issues get between you and a long-distance loved one now. You may feel that you're absolutely right when it comes to your point of view, but if pushing the envelope causes a long-term rift between you and someone you care about -- someone you already haven't seen in far too long -- think about the cost of winning the battle and losing the war. Instead of going all-out to win, be ready to compromise.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Your coworkers will seem especially distant, but you can take solace in the fact that they're just wrapped up in their own private thoughts rather than actively trying to shut you out.
● Finances: The papers before you are getting your fur up. Each new total has you shouting in surprise and anger. You can shout at them all you want as long as no one else is in earshot. Just don't kid yourself that mathematics cares about your anger.
● Love: It's hard to concentrate when your mind keeps wandering off down the path of romance. See if you can't schedule some daydreaming time -- exploring what's in your heart is important now.
● General: Younger folks and dear ones -- those you usually find to be great fun to hang around with -- may not be quite so much fun at the moment. In fact, you could become a bit more irritated with them than usual. If that happens, take a step back and look around. Sure, they may have a more energy than you'd like them to have at the moment, and they may be quite determined to have their way, but isn't that what being young is all about?
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: Your working relationships might get a bit strained as the balance of power shifts slightly. It might be in any direction, but if you deal with it flexibly, you'll still come out ahead.
● Finances: Even you can't enjoy the job you have to do. At least putting a good spin on it isn't necessary for completing it. In fact, most people do just as much belly aching as you do, if not more. So drop the facade that you're having fun and let your real opinion show.
● Love: Your generous spirit means you like to think the best of people, but someone may not be as fabulous as they seem. Try not to get too excited, and ask some provocative questions.
● General: Sticking to your routine will be far easier than breaking out of it now, even if you're in the mood for change. While you're waiting for the universe to catch up with what you want to do, make plans. You can spend this time wisely by deciding what your next move will be -- this makes much more sense than just sitting there, tapping your fingers on the table -- or you can make excuses. That's not really a choice, is it?
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Change happens whether or not you want it to come. Now is a good time to stay as open-minded as possible about the evolution of policy at your workplace, and try to guide it rather than stop it.
● Finances: You don't like giving away your money, even if it's for a good cause. And you dislike it doubly when you don't agree with what it will be used for. So finding ways to share as little as possible is what gives you a sense of purpose for the day. You're good at it and it shows.
● Love: It's all up in the air now, and this fact may make you a wee bit nervous. You'd like everything to be in its place -- but some new stuff is brewing that's so big and beautiful, you'll need to make a whole lot of room.
● General: If you're irritated with a loved one now, they're certainly going to know about it. In fact, everything you feel will be quite obvious to whomever you're with, and those feelings will last for a long, long time. That means you have a decision to make: Are you going to be polite and stifle what you're feeling, or just let it out? There is a happy medium and you, of all people, can manage it: Be direct, but civil.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: Try out new procedures, or even a new strategy for long-term growth. You will find a strong connection with a peer that will be a significant asset for you both -- as long as you use it regularly.
● Finances: Is cutting a check really as bad as you're making it out to be? If you look at it differently, you'll see it's actually not that awful. In fact, it should make you proud. It puts you in a position of taking care of some of the needs of those around you, even if it's in a round-about way.
● Love: Your usually graceful, effortless balancing act is starting to look a little frantic. Get off the high wire, or at least make sure there's a strong net; you can't always do it with the greatest of ease.
● General: If you say goodbye to someone now, regardless of whether it's a friend, lover, relationship or habit, well, let's just say you won't take it lightly. In fact, you won't be willing to take anything back at the moment -- not an action, a word or even a gesture. So when you get a surprised stare instead of an actual response, don't be upset. They're just not as prepared for this as you are.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: You might surprise yourself with an outburst at a meeting or interaction with a peer. Your emotions are a little closer to the surface than usual, so you might want to lie low for now.
● Finances: You're not a saint, though you don't mind helping others when you can. But the amount of the check you are looking at cutting today is downright ugly. Don't spend too much of your time crying over it, though, because it must be done. At best, you can put off the inevitable for another couple of days.
● Love: Be someone's secret (or not-so-secret) admirer. Your creativity's amped up, romance is in the stars and it's time for a few of your hidden talents to be revealed.
● General: You may need to travel or make contact with someone who's quite a distance from you now -- and it's probably going to be for some very serious reasons. The good news is that no matter what you're up to, the end result will make you feel good about yourself, and far more secure in all your relationships. It's time to lay all your cards on the table, for better or worse -- and it's going to be for better.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: It's a good time for you to jump into networking. You will make a good impression on just about everyone you meet, and you might see a few recruitment offers start to come your way as a result.
● Finances: Making money happens a lot faster if you have fun with it. Okay, it doesn't accrue any faster but at least you'll be enjoying yourself while you struggle to make a buck. Let yourself be downright childish about what you have to get done. You'll find your entire day that much more profitable for it.
● Love: The details are elusive now, but your larger understanding of the realm of romance is expanding. Don't stress about your current situation; your heart's working on more important things.
● General: Your ordinarily businesslike personality will be a bit different now. You'll be far more interested in tending to someone's emotional problems than in taking care of business. Of course, those two things may end up being one and the same. If anyone starts complaining -- or worse, whining about your lack of compassion -- tell them this is your new tough love approach and that, in the long run, they'll thank you for blending truth with toughness.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: Think carefully about the future and how your current plans can be adapted to upcoming trends. Be wary of bold new initiatives, but if you must strike out in a new direction, go for it.
● Finances: Just because a certain loathsome thing happens with regularity doesn't mean you'll ever get used to it. Like death and taxes, you have something you can count on but wish you didn't. Don't worry about it, though. That's giving it more interest on your debt than the thing deserves.
● Love: Use your creative side to share a little piece of your heart. Maybe a love note (written on actual paper and sealed with a kiss) is in order instead of another email.
● General: Money matters may have been problematic lately, but it's all going to come clear soon. In fact, an action you take, either today or tomorrow, will do wonders to clear things up long term for all parties concerned. That goes double for yourself, especially if you've been avoiding a certain issue. You'll know exactly what to say, do and plan for -- so why hesitate? Get the show on the road.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: It's an exciting time at the workplace, and you are in the perfect position to inspire and instigate change. Your ideas a will be well received, and you should be able to move into action smoothly.
● Finances: You have an advanced way of looking at a situation most people openly detest. Being altruistic is not without costs, and that is the nugget of wisdom you grasp so easily. It makes parting with your money that much easier for you to do.
● Love: Be extra compassionate now. If you've got to let someone down, let them down easy (and without a lot of unnecessary criticism); if someone's got a relationship crisis, be the (patient, nonjudgmental) shoulder to cry on.
● General: There's just no doubt that you'll want -- no, absolutely need -- some time alone now. Of course, you may have to fight for it. In other words, either by rearranging your schedule, canceling some plans you've had for a while, or putting a certain social engagement you were really looking forward to on hold. But don't let that stop you. If you need time to mull something over, take it. It's definitely your turn.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: Teamwork is important and easy right now, and your brainpower will be an important part of any group project. Make sure you're all on the same page first, then move forward quickly.
● Finances: The numbers you are dealing with are alternately hiding in a fog and openly circling you like vultures. You'll make it out of this bewildering, dream-like state but only with a lot of diligence and attention to certain equations. At least you enjoy figuring out just this kind of riddle.
● Love: Your energy's up and you're so in touch with the here and now, it feels electric. Take a new idea around the block, and try a brand-new approach to romance -- a direct one.