Free Daily Horoscope - November 9 2016
● General: You've been making some great changes in your life, and others are starting to notice. In fact, you've been the topic of some speculation for several days now, and a few people are turning green with envy over your accomplishments. A strong support network surrounds you, and it's time you realized it. The warmth will give you a nice sense of momentum that will drive you into one heck of a great mood all day.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: Just like that, after months of effort, it could be time for an unexpected breakthrough. Sometimes success is just a matter of making your pitch to the right audience.
● Finances: The key to financial success won't come to you in a vision. You can find it, though, by paying attention to your imagination. Achieving your goals is as easy as seeing a day-to-day object in a new way or reaching out for assistance to someone you've never considered before.
● Love: You're likely going full steam ahead when it comes to work right now, but be sure to put a little elbow grease into the love department too. Take a break and shop the online personals for a few new prospects, perhaps?
● General: You are feeling curious right now, especially about people and customs of other countries. This could be one of the most enlightening periods of your life if you let yourself follow your desire to ask more questions and take more social risks. Keep probing into areas that confuse, beguile or even frustrate you. If you don't understand something, then you need to figure it out. Don't stop until you feel educated and rewarded. It shouldn't take too long.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: Read the fine print carefully, even if you feel comfortable about signing on the dotted line. Don't let confidence turn into hubris: you're probably missing terms and conditions you need to know about.
● Finances: You can't tell if you should play it safe or really go out on a limb with your money. The sad reality of being caught between those two feelings is that you're likely to end up doing neither. Force yourself to choose between your conservative and your outrageous sides.
● Love: Thorough and orderly plans are the order of the day, and that doesn't just mean when it comes to work stuff. Make a timeline for meeting new people (online and off) and take some action steps!
● General: You have many layers to your personality, which is good because it makes you an interesting person. But it can also be bad because each one of those layers is something you have to nurture consciously. Right now, you aren't spreading your energy around equally. Today, do something you've been neglecting for a while. Maybe it's a hobby, maybe it's accepting a truth, maybe it's devoting attention to a loved one. But get yourself back in balance.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: A work friendship may not be as simple as it appears -- in fact, it's downright strained. Figure out what this is really about before you attempt to remedy the situation.
● Finances: If you're around big spenders, you're likely to think spending money is a perfectly legitimate pastime. And if you're around thrifty folks, you'll think being cautious with your money is normal. In other words, be careful who you spend time with today, because birds of a feather flock together, and your feathers are easy to change.
● Love: Someone's playing games. (Could it be you?) While they're fun for a while, at a certain point it's even more fun to get all the cards on the table. If you want to move forward, quit bluffing -- or call someone else's bluff.
● General: Relationships are about creating a healthy balance of power, and you've been the one giving it up for too long. It's time to get things back to an equitable state and for you to get more of what you want. So today, it's not only okay for you to push the scales so they tip in your favor -- it's healthy for the relationship. The other person won't put up nearly the fight you fear they will. They've grown a bit tired of being the leader for so long. They're ready to hand over the reins.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: If you can tell what you've had for lunch for the past two weeks just from the crumbs, it's time to clean up. How you maintain your space at the office says a lot about your character -- and people are watching.
● Finances: Everyone wants to tell you what to do with your money, and they all have different ideas. You already know the bottom line: You make the ultimate decisions. But you never miss an opportunity to hear a new point of view. You never know when you might learn a thing or two.
● Love: Take care when planning your schedule now. You don't want to overcommit workwise and have your romantic possibilities suffer, and then there's the matter of some all-important private time...
● General: Try to get into a conversation with the smartest person you know today, even if it's over email. They have a plan you need to hear, and it involves an unusual cultural experience. Find out what they have cooking and if you can get involved. Even if you're not too into the idea, try to muster up some enthusiasm just the same -- it's important to be more open right now. This person holds the ticket to your next big spiritual growth spurt, so take this opportunity.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: Don't hesitate to tell a supervisor if you see a storm brewing on the horizon. Your foresight is invaluable now, especially in financial matters. That's why they depend on you.
● Finances: You've already proven yourself adaptable when it comes to dealing with financial problems. Now you've got to prove how good you are at coming up solutions to those problems. Just surviving isn't good enough anymore. You have all the ingredients right under your nose to whip up the right financial strategy.
● Love: They say you never get a second chance to make a first impression, and while this doesn't really apply to you, do make an extra effort now. Pay particular attention to the cues someone's giving you.
● General: Today, someone's brilliant one-liner will do more than tickle your funny bone -- it will ignite a tiny spark in your heart. Few people realize how having fun can lead to romance, though you have always understood the connection. Your ideal mate is more likely to be someone who makes you smile than someone who makes you swoon. Remember this when you are considering which crushes to pursue. Hold off on accepting an invitation from anyone who's coming on too strong.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: The time to make decisions is now, especially after spending the past few days in a mental fog. Go ahead and move forward on plans you've been putting off: your thinking is crystal clear again.
● Finances: Complaining about the economy is about as effective as complaining about the weather. You might as well try something new. Be as constructive as you can about your own financial mess and you may find ways to right things without worrying about the rest of the world's burdens. It was a heavy load on your shoulders anyway.
● Love: If the idea of meeting someone through work seems laughable, well, you'd best set that preconception aside. It could be that a second-degree connection (or a third-degree one) is just waiting.
● General: When the going gets rough today, just reach out to your friends -- that's what they are there for! While they might not be able to fix your problems, they can at least figure out a way to put a smile on your face. You've been in a bit of a depressed phase, but that isn't necessarily anything to worry about. Everyone goes through blue periods, and it's part of life. You need to feel whatever you're feeling and work your way through emotions -- even if they are negative.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: Make your case on paper or via email, then follow up with phone calls as needed. You'll make your point more persuasively if you write it out instead of expressing it verbally.
● Finances: You can understand all ways of handling money because you've walked a mile in more than your share of shoe styles in your time. So when you meet someone who mirrors your own financial folly of yore, it's fun to help them see the error of their ways. In fact, it has you feeling like you'd make quite a good guru if you had the urge to try on those shoes for size.
● Love: Your romantic mission now: Look toward the future. Getting out the old photographs and hauling out the old memories isn't going to move you forward now so save the sentimentality for another day.
● General: It's time to start recognizing all of the attention you have been getting for what it truly is -- praise and admiration! You may present a humble appearance outside, but let yourself feel very proud on the inside. You've earned the respect and popularity you have gained. Those compliments you keep getting are not the kind everyone else gets. They are not given lightly, either. You're someone others are watching with an eye toward the future. Recognize the impact you have on the world.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: Try to figure out a way to fulfill all your tasks at work -- a supervisor is paying close attention to your progress, and a raise or promotion could be on the line. Even if you're overwhelmed, don't break a sweat.
● Finances: You're looking for a magic charm or an old good luck ritual to restore harmony but what you need is as simple as balancing your checkbook or staying within budget. Life is only as complicated as you make it, including your finances. Things around your home will feel much better once you get a grip on that concept.
● Love: A dose of extra determination means you're looking for some new romantic options, putting together a plan and implementing a fresh perspective. Kudos to you -- and whoever you locate is darn lucky.
● General: It's usually a great idea to have a direct manner with people, but sometimes it's much smarter to be subtle in your communication. Drop a hint and see if anyone picks up on it. Even if all you want to do is start a conversation, let someone else be the one to start it. Plant the seed with a brief mention of a tempting topic, and the curiosity of the people you're with will take it from there. You are capable of being provocative without being pushy right now.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Great ideas can be fleeting, and inspiration may strike at the most unexpected moment -- even in the middle of the night. Don't let that awesome fodder slip away. Have a pen and paper handy at all times.
● Finances: Accomplishing your particular goal takes the right combination of know-how and creativity. Ingenuity should be in the mix, too. So keep an open mind as you go about your day. You could pick up a tip or two just about anywhere that can be put to good use.
● Love: Would you do anything for love? Sometimes, maybe, yes -- but right about now, you may have other priorities. You may just want to see what love's going to do for you. Go with your instinct, even if it's unusual.
● General: You just accomplished a big victory, but you'd be wise to stop reminding others about it. You've definitely earned the position you're in, but people are very sensitive about things right now -- their egos are delicate and it's vital to maintain your good relationships with them. You don't need to minimize your accomplishments; you just have to avoid being pompous. Think about the future and cultivate goodwill today. People are impressed by good winners.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: If you're charged with cleaning up the fallout of a coworker's bad decision, don't complain or talk behind the person's back. Stick with the task at hand, and you'll be rewarded for your efforts.
● Finances: Don't stray far from the beaten path. After all, the direction you're considering is the road less traveled for good reason. Conjure up your visions of the future to see if any of them include an approach from the angle you're contemplating. If not, then being mainstream is your only real option.
● Love: You've got the energy for it all -- work, play, errands, even a little romance. Talk about multitasking; you're a multi-achiever, and right now you can make the kind of progress you find most pleasing across the board.
● General: All of the inspiration and energy you've been waiting for will finally roar into your life first thing this morning. You'll want to jump right on this wave of productivity as soon as possible because it probably won't last all day long. Others will love your new and improved attitude -- so much so that you could gain some support from former foes. Today, it's all about having fun and getting stuff done while you can, and then relaxing when you can't.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: If a supervisor's sudden crackdown falls unfairly on your shoulders, don't despair. With a positive attitude and a long-term perspective, things should work out just fine.
● Finances: Money always gets you excited, but you could be channeling that excitement into genuine inspiration. It could be like compounding interest instead of a momentary infusion of cash. Start making some changes to how you handle your own bursts of energy.
● Love: What the heck is going on? The state of your love life may be rather mystifying now. It doesn't have to be negative, though; in fact, knowing you, you can probably enjoy the heck out of this phase.
● General: Why are you trying so hard to be modest about all of your accomplishments? It makes no sense to be humble now. Let everyone know how proud you are of yourself -- you'll get no denials from anyone! You will join the ranks of friends in high places because your credibility and influence are about to increase dramatically. Start acting and looking the part. It's a great time to invest in building your wardrobe into something more impressive.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: Confide only in coworkers you trust -- after all, fair-weathered peers lurk everywhere and competition can come from any corner. Don't spill too much about a new project until you know it's a sure thing.
● Finances: Your thoughts are racing at the first sign of money flowing in, but that kind of unrealistic thinking is just a waste of energy. You'll never really change your financial situation if you enjoy daydreaming about it as much as you do. Stick to the cold, hard facts of life until they warm up for you.
● Love: If your usual group isn't taking you romantic places, plan some solo outings. Look for gallery openings, political events, readings -- whatever floats your boat. Bonus: You're much more approachable on your own.