Free Daily Horoscope - November 4 2016
● General: If your buttons get pushed today, watch your level of aggression. It's not wise to put up a fight, at least not today. Keep those impulses in check -- instead, just smile and wait it out. The point you want to make will be made by someone or something else in a dramatic way; you won't have to get your hands dirty. You'll get to sit back and watch -- and it will be an entertaining show. Someone in power is on your side, and they're about to show you just how much.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: Don't let pushy people convince you to accept anything less than the best. If you're not sure about the fine print, don't sign. Nothing's final until it has your approval.
● Finances: It's time to get out and do some exploring of the wide world. You don't have to spend money to do it, either. You don't need backpacks or canteens or trail mix. Urban hiking fits the bill, as does simply poking around the back room. And when it comes to your financial paperwork, there's a lot you've yet to discover.
● Love: If you're sensing something weird between you and a certain someone, don't get mad or try to get even. Figure out what's really happening first -- then figure out how you really feel about it.
● General: Daydreaming can be a wonderful escape when you're stuck in a boring meeting or tedious conversation. But you will have to keep control of it. Understand that at any moment you'll need to come back to reality, pay attention, and contribute actively to the conversation -- it is important for your future well-being, even. Sensitive people will want to think they have your undivided attention, so don't let them down. Try to stay as engaged as you can.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: The bigger the change, the more staunch the opposition, so be prepared to be stonewalled when making the case for a new proposal or project.
● Finances: You might not be the most charming person on the planet, but you have the powers of a snake charmer when it comes to all things financial. You can't have everything, now can you? Use your success in monetary matters as an inner boost of your confidence during your social encounters.
● Love: Some ups and downs are on the way, and while you may prefer the same old, same old in some ways, you've got to admit that this is more interesting. And -- bonus! -- there are more possibilities now.
● General: Communicating your true feelings to other people isn't only about complaining to get things out of your system. Communication is a two-way street -- so if you need to vent, be prepared to listen to what they have to say in return. You are starting a conversation, not delivering a message. But conversations evolve in some unpredictable ways sometimes, and you could end up learning things you never knew.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: Today's a great time to go over financial details. Is everything jibing between accounts payable and accounts receivable? If you find any discrepancies, remedy them immediately.
● Finances: Being the authoritarian is a lot of fun, for about five minutes. After that, it gets a bit old. You get to be both the cat and the mouse today and you have a good idea which role gets the longer run. The only thing you need to remain rigid about is your spending.
● Love: Healthy is sexy, so put some effort into eating right and getting a little exercise -- and resist burning the candle at both ends. Who knows? You could meet someone interesting in the organics section!
● General: If things at work or school aren't going your way, put them on pause. If you're not in control, then ask whoever is sitting behind the wheel to pull over -- you want to get out. There is something to be said for going along with the group conscience, but you cannot stay involved with stuff you are unsure of -- even if things work out to everyone else's satisfaction, you're still going to be left wondering what could have been.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Leadership is about choosing the best solution for the money. Budgetary considerations may force you to decide between two crucial choices. That's why people look to you for answers.
● Finances: You definitely need a boost, but you don't have to spend any money to get it. Your energy should be flowing instead of your cash, so work on finding just the right way to nurture yourself. You'll know you're onto something if it's cheap or free.
● Love: Apply the same shrewdness you'd use in a work situation to a matter of the heart. If you can put your feelings aside for a moment, you'll have a much clearer perspective -- and the right idea about what to do next.
● General: Emotions are just beneath the surface today. It'll be all too easy to say the wrong thing and ignite an extremely emotional reaction from the people around you. So utilize a high degree of sensitivity with everyone you encounter. From the person driving behind you on the highway to your closest friend, anyone could erupt unexpectedly. As long as you are prepared for this level of uncertainty in your social interactions, you will do just fine.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: You know how important this is; all you have to do is make a compelling case. That's why your sterling communication skills will make all the difference when you're pitching something with budgetary implications.
● Finances: Don't waste your money on things that are only skin deep. The more fun you have, the more attractive you are. And the more attractive you are, the easier it is for romance to blossom. Nothing that costs money can create the boundless energy that comes only from the heart.
● Love: Sometimes asking too many questions is rude, but when it comes to romance, you really ought to know what you're getting into. Go ahead and use your charming interrogation tactics.
● General: The emotional nature of a new person who has just arrived on the scene can be quite contagious if your immunity is wavering. Take precautionary measures to keep yourself free of the drama that this person is sending your way. If you don't, your life could enter into a long period of upheaval. First of all, get your distance from this unpredictable person. The quicker you can do this, the sooner you can move on to achieving the goals you want to achieve.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Delegate some tasks to others, so you can keep all the balls moving forward. You don't have to implement every aspect of every project yourself -- the details will work themselves out on their own.
● Finances: Some days it's easy to save money, but other days you have to force yourself. Today you're gritting your teeth and clenching your fists to keep from reaching for your wallet. Don't let yourself forget how important your family's financial future is. All else pales in comparison.
● Love: Your brain's working away on a matter of the heart, and you may not be particularly inclined to listen to someone else's point of view. Interrupt your processing for just a moment, though, and consider what they're saying.
● General: Are you seeking a change in your life just because you're bored? That's fine, but if you really want to add some stimulation, you have to be aware that just making a few changes in your routine won't do much. If you want something new, you have to take the task seriously and focus on the end result. Take a long look at what you want to experience -- not in what you want to stop experiencing. You have to move toward things, not away from things.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: You'll never get what you want unless you ask. After all, you've spent long enough doing more than your share. Time to let someone else pick up the slack.
● Finances: You're particularly expressive when it comes to money matters. Blowing your stack comes to mind. There are other ways to show your concern, though, so try being a bit more intellectual than usual about handling your feelings. The responses you get will be much better.
● Love: How's your fear factor? If you're feeling a little extra self-protective and not entirely willing to put yourself out there, try to determine why this might be. It's not necessarily a bad thing if it's temporary.
● General: You'll be attracted to unattractive things today -- your vision is probing much more deeply below the surface, and your mind is waking up to the fact that something that looks perfect on the outside can be very ugly on the inside. Beyond not judging a person by their appearance or a book by its cover, you will want to read a few pages inside of it before you get a complete idea of how attractive someone truly is. Do not miss the opportunity to know someone better.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: This may be exactly the motivation you've been looking for, especially if you're experiencing some dissatisfaction in your current job situation. But don't despair -- something great is coming to fruition.
● Finances: Just because everyone else is buying something doesn't mean you will. You're over keeping up with the Joneses. The enthusiasm of other people could sweep you along, but not when money is involved. For all things financial, you're cautious about taking any risks.
● Love: The stars are sending some burning-hot energy your way -- so what are you going to do with it? If you're smart (and there's no question about that), you'll check out new romantic options both online and real-time.
● General: You might feel stuck in a day care center, even if you're around adults all day -- people are being immature at breathtaking levels! Expect lots of petty behavior from someone who gets moody when they don't get what they want when they want it. Your first instinct will be compassion with these tantrum-throwers, but there is no need for that. Ignore their negative energy and stick with people who know how to act like grown-ups.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Everyone is counting on you -- it's time to deliver. Take the lead on a new venture around the office and your boss is sure to notice your efforts. Don't drop the ball once it starts rolling, though.
● Finances: An unexpected chunk of change feels like a windfall, but it's really your own hard earned cash, way overdue. Still, it brings on all the good feelings that finding a ten-dollar bill in the pocket of your jeans does. Enjoy the rush, and the spending.
● Love: Your dreams have something to say about your love life now. Concentrate on remembering them as you drift off, or try a little self-guided meditation. Your imagination is an extremely powerful thing.
● General: It's a wonderful day to surprise yourself, so take a few chances where you might not have taken a chance before. You need to try more things and worry about failure another time. Life can be a numbers game, so the more new things you get involved with, the better your chances of finding your true purpose. Let go of a past mistake, because you're holding yourself back by replaying it over and over again in your mind. It's time to move on.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: You have the power in a contentious situation, so don't relinquish it. Your best bet? Nip that office rivalry in the bud before the other person gains the upper hand.
● Finances: Being idealistic is a charming quality. It makes people think you're rather childlike and innocent. You're not, though. You know when it's time to be practical. That means understanding the exact moment to jump ship or the exact moment to pounce. It may shock others -- but do what you've got to do and without hesitation.
● Love: Leave it to you to do a detailed calculation of pros, cons, risks and benefits when it comes to a potentially romantic situation. Yes, your objectivity is impressive, but be sure to let your heart weigh in as well.
● General: Big questions are swimming through your mind today -- your subconscious is in a doubting mood, and it's forcing you to wonder about the status quo. You will probably start to think about a career change -- but when you do, be careful not to assume that a new career will be a better career. Different monotony is still monotony, no matter what the new title may be. When you're contemplating change, it's important to factor in a healthy dose of reality.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: The stronger your image, the more you stand to gain. Word of mouth is your biggest selling point right now, and your reputation for service precedes you.
● Finances: You don't want to burn your bridges by overreacting to financial news. Keep a lid on it until you have more information. For now, just enjoy being with friends who share your values. Don't let yourself stew about anything you can deal with directly tomorrow.
● Love: You may currently be more concerned with getting ahead at work than with making progress in your love life. Regardless of your priorities, some intriguing new connections are coming your way soon.
● General: You can no longer get away with having wishy-washy feelings about someone today -- you have to pick a side and proclaim either your loyalty or your opposition to what they are trying to do. Do not make a dramatic announcement to get your point across, just state your decision and carry on. There is no need to add drama to a situation that may already be a little tense. You can't try so hard to save someone's feelings anymore -- it is getting you nowhere.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: Caution is the wisest option, and bandwagons are for followers, not leaders. The latest trend may be short-lived, so give it time before you jump on board.
● Finances: Pay attention to the sources of your anxiety, not just the anxiety itself. Sure, it's about money, but it's mostly about problems with someone at work. If that someone is your boss, then the best way to fix the problem is to remain calm and composed, even away from the job. Don't let worries get the better of you.
● Love: If you don't stand up for yourself, who will? You shouldn't feel funny about asking for -- and ultimately getting -- what you want. Saying 'no thanks' to a romantic situation that isn't quite right feels empowering.