Free Daily Horoscope - November 3 2016
● General: Your feelings may fly around like an unpredictable yo-yo today -- so it's not the best time to make any first impressions on anybody. Stick with the folks who know you well. You can't control what kind of mood you'll be in when you are with others, but if they already know you, they'll be fine with whatever energy you put out. Your emotions are in control of your life for today.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: The deluge of details crossing your desk today seems infinite. Share the load -- you'll do the same for your coworkers when the time comes. If it gets to be too much, remember you're not alone.
● Finances: Asking to split the bill may seem insensitive, but it pales compared to what you really want to ask. You have to be sensitive to your financial needs right now, but that doesn't mean you don't care about the emotional needs of those around you. It means you expect them to act like grownups.
● Love: Set up your upcoming romantic and/or social schedule this morning, when plans are inclined to go your way. By this afternoon, any agenda you attempt to carry out may be blocked by some strange energy.
● General: You are at your happiest when the people you love are happy, but that generous joy will be tested today when someone who recently had a windfall is getting too insensitive about their situation. Their constant bragging is shutting you out. Get some space from this person so you can stay happy for them and stop burgeoning feelings of resentment. Remember, this person is not in an intuitive or compassionate space right now.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: Be fair, but circumspect if everyone is turning to you for advice in an interoffice conflict. Don't choose sides. Instead, give them every reason to trust you.
● Finances: When it comes to anything financial, you have to be careful about all the amounts you haven't counted on ahead of time. You'll be tempted to finesse them away. You can charm yourself out of certain tacked on fees, but not out of the bottom line -- so don't get too cocky.
● Love: Something pretty intense could interrupt your regularly scheduled programming, and how you react to it is rather important. Be ready to keep your cool and view things logically as well as emotionally.
● General: Try to spend some time in nature today. You don't have to go on a day-long hike, but the more time you can spend breathing fresh air, the better. Take a walk outside, visit a botanical conservatory, or even just pick up a bouquet of flowers at the grocery store. Getting in touch with nature will keep you balanced and feeling more confident about an upcoming event. Simple beauty has a way of putting everything in a healthy perspective.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: Proving your competence should be a breeze if someone calls your abilities into question. No, it's not fair, but you're on the hook, at least for now.
● Finances: Imagine when you knew you wanted to be more than just friends. You handled the situation delicately. If you come from that angle with a financial matter, you may be able to pull off an important partnership. Not making stupid assumptions is the first thing to remember.
● Love: Something that's got you feeling a little bit overwhelmed heart wise could become much clearer now -- and much easier to deal with. Look for an insight that changes your perspective.
● General: You're feeling more indecisive today, and you'll be forced to rely on your intuition more than you're comfortable with. Even though all the information you want to know isn't going to be available, you will still have to make a choice. Luckily, your fortune is hot and chances are you will make the right decision whatever it is. Trust your instincts. Even if they lead you down the wrong path, they won't put you in a difficult position.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Take your time and get the best deal. Don't let a pushy sales rep or client convince you to sign when you aren't ready. The ball's in your court, after all.
● Finances: You're taking care of yourself today. At least you won't be complaining about the service. Or will you? Rephrased, at least you won't be paying for service, good, bad or otherwise. And you already know that the less you pay, the less torn you are about the entire process.
● Love: If you're undecided about a certain romantic situation or a certain potentially romantic someone, by all means, take your time. Your intuition is speaking up for a reason, and there's no reason to rush.
● General: Don't be surprised if one of the authority figures in your life starts acting oddly today -- everyone is more concerned with their own issues right now, and this person is no exception. You might be tempted to take advantage of their distracted mood and start slacking off, but that wouldn't be wise. Now is the time to be a model citizen in every sense of the word. Show those in power that you don't need someone watching over you and that you're ready for a promotion.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: Plow through the heavy work now and take some time off later. Sure, you're feeling a little low-energy these days, but that's no reason to slack off. You'll only regret it later if you let the tasks pile up.
● Finances: You're in the mood for romance, so get out there and find it because it's not coming looking for you. Don't fall for the old cliche that your chances are amplified by the amount of money you flash around, either. The real thing can't be bought so keep your eyes open for a diamond in the rough.
● Love: A certain someone -- or maybe several certain someones -- may be at your beck and call now, ready to do whatever you want and provide for your every whim. For the sake of your love karma, make sure you're giving back.
● General: Your high-flying ideas are great at motivating people and keeping you feeling hopeful, but they might be a bit too unrealistic to come to fruition -- and that could ultimately be quite disappointing. To save yourself from a harsh reality check, be more grounded about your chances for success in a new venture. It's not that you will fail necessarily, but you can't assume you'll be victorious. Do yourself a favor and think up a backup plan just in case.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Your current assignment won't get done without an ample amount of compromise, so suck it up, at least for the time being. You'll be able to show off your solo skills on down the line.
● Finances: Other people want you out of the house for their own ulterior motives, but you don't want to budge. Don't force yourself to comply. Simply say forget it. Use your budget if you can't come up with any other excuses. It's as good as any, and the sympathy should help ease some of the leftover tension.
● Love: If a certain romantic situation isn't going according to your careful script, well, maybe it's time to toss out that script and do some improvisation. Letting go of a certain expectation might really help too.
● General: Avoid making any big commitments or major decisions right now, especially if they have anything to do with financial matters. Throwing money at a problem is never a wise idea, but today it could have severe, long-term ramifications. You're full of confusion right now, which could cause you to put money in an ineffective place. Let time sort out any issues that pop up today because your money sure won't be able to -- no matter how much of them you have.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: You won't get far by issuing ultimatums or making demands today. So you're better off sitting back and waiting for the rewards to come your way. You have a strong sense of what you want, but are you willing to let it happen organically?
● Finances: Instead of exploring your thoughts, you're more interested in exploring your feelings. That includes your emotional response to money or the lack of it. Do you really feel the way you've been thinking all this time or have you simply believed what you've been telling yourself? The answer shouldn't surprise you, but it will.
● Love: Romance may be on your mind earlier in the day -- maybe you're returning a flirtatious email or basking in some admiring attention. But later, it's time to be all business -- or as close to it as you can.
● General: There's a magnetic pull tugging at you today -- your friends are dying to get some of your free time, and they are pulling out all the stops to try to get some! Their tantalizing offers for good times are flattering, but today you have to keep your priorities straight. And unfortunately, painting the town red does not rate above getting your work finished! Do not put off the boring stuff just because it's boring. Get it done as soon as you can -- and then you can hang with your favorite people.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: Your talents are vast but severely undervalued. It's time to make sure your boss is aware of exactly what you have to offer. After all, there's no shame in self-promotion.
● Finances: Your personal beliefs are easily swayed today. You could get caught up in the moment and do something you regret, or something you'll remember fondly forever. Which way it goes almost depends on which way the wind blows, you're that susceptible to the whims of others. Just hold tight to your wallet so your cash doesn't get blown away in the confusion.
● Love: Good things come to those who wait. If you can just be patient a little longer -- while cultivating your love karma and remaining open-hearted, of course -- something mighty good is coming your way.
● General: When it comes to flirting, you cannot afford to be shy today -- life is too short for you to hem and haw and worry about being too aggressive! If you don't step up and let someone know you're interested, another person could beat you to the punch. Preserving a false front is a waste of your energy -- so fess up when you feel special feelings toward someone. It's the only way you're ever going to find out if they have special feelings for you too.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: You have every reason to feel confident, but don't get arrogant. Even if you're well on your way to completing a tough assignment, and the hardest part is behind you, the process isn't over just yet.
● Finances: You can sit back and observe the world go by outside your window, but that's not the way to enjoy your day. It's the cheap and safe strategy -- though ultimately dissatisfying. Your money isn't the only thing you're risking by venturing out and it's not the most valuable, either. Take care of your heart and soul and you'll be fine.
● Love: Sometimes you're up, sometimes you're down, but right now, you're going back and forth like a yo-yo. Whether you're elated or in despair about your love life, know that the real deal is somewhere in the middle.
● General: Today, whether you like it or not, you might have to let go of a few things that you thought were 'must haves' to keep the peace between you and your peers or teammates. Making a compromise is not what your ego wants to do, but your brain understands that it's the best thing to do. Letting go of something you really want can be an empowering experience -- you are keeping your desires from overpowering your common sense.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: Take a little time to pore through the pile of paperwork on your desk, or you could end up misplacing an important document. Don't be a victim to your own sloppiness.
● Finances: It's good to be idealistic as long as you don't totally throw out reality in the process. Doing things according to plan is still the best way to accomplish what you set out to do. Sure, things might just happen with lightening speed, but it makes more sense to plod along instead of waiting for luck. At least that's something you can count on.
● Love: Work may absorb your mental energy during the day, but you definitely deserve some fun with friends at the end of it all. Why not meet up at a gallery? Culture's favored for you now -- and you may find other culture-lovers.
● General: Stop the engines and cool your jets today -- because if you don't slow down the pace of your life, you could zip right past something wonderful and miss out on a life-changing opportunity. Someone has been desperately trying to get your attention, but you have been so busy with other things that you haven't noticed. They deserve a good bit of your time, even if you don't think so. They have an important message to give you and you need to take them seriously.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: Do your research and it'll pay off big time. The minutiae may be tedious, but it is the defining element that will put this project or proposal over the edge and make it a reality.
● Finances: Admit it, you're not as cool about money as you pretend to be. In fact, you're wild about it. The more you think about it, the stronger your heart beats for cold, hard cash. If that's not the person you want to be, then acknowledging that unattractive, common side of yourself is the first step toward changing it.
● Love: Deep feelings may be welling up, but the stars are sending extra emotional intelligence to help you process them and figure out what they mean. Deal with them head-on rather than putting it off.
● General: You're going to get some major motivation from someone powerful today, which will help you get yourself out of a situation that's been making you feel like a bit of a doormat with a friend or coworker. Your backbone will grow back instantly and you'll be able to tell that certain bossy someone that you are not going to take it anymore. Be careful about how you say it, though. You don't want to tick off someone who has power over you -- especially at work.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: Make sure you're not missing any crucial details here -- run it by a trusted peer. Your quick-fix solution looks great on paper, but it may not hold up long term.
● Finances: You're lucky today -- so make good use of it! It's not the glamorous type, though it's still fun. Maybe you won't make a fortune, but you will shave a few cents off a bill or even find some cash under the couch cushions. It's the kind of day that puts a spring in your step. Enjoy.
● Love: Time for a little spring-cleaning when it comes to the ol' heart. Letting go of an emotional tie that's holding you back feels very liberating -- and it frees up space for something fresh!