Free Daily Horoscope - November 23 2016
● General: Talking to a family member may stir up uncomfortable emotions in your heart, but it's always better to get things out in the open than to keep them deep inside, so focus on the positive outcomes. The people you're related to might not have much in common with you philosophically, but they will always think the best of you, always support you, and always celebrate your hard-won successes.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: You'll find that exactly the right words are there when you need them, and people will be much more agreeable than usual. Everything falls into place quickly and easily.
● Finances: A home cooked meal can be infinitely more valuable than a meal in the most expensive restaurant. Go ahead, let yourself be daring in the kitchen. No matter what ingredients you choose, you're almost guaranteed to save money. And what you produce will be a work of sheer genius.
● Love: If you're feeling less that great, why seek solace with a snack in front of the tube? Call a friend and go for a walk or enjoy a cool beverage while you talk recent romantic matters over. That's what friends are for.
● General: Your selflessness has gotten you farther in your life than you might realize. While all the attention-grabbing go-getters make headlines with their successes, your quiet determination and honest efforts haven't earned you as much of the spotlight -- but does that really matter? Being angry or resentful of the acclaim that someone else may be getting isn't going to help you at all. Keep focused on what really matters and be content with having substance over style.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: Make sure you can handle all the consequences. Odds are you'll overreach if you aren't careful, so try to make sure that you're watching your every move.
● Finances: If you're having a tug of war with money, it goes without saying you're on opposite sides. You need to consider money as your partner. It's not going to go away anytime soon, so calling it a lifetime partner is no exaggeration. Once you change your way of looking at it, it will be easier to change the rest of your financial outlook.
● Love: A friendly overture you make now is bound to be well received. And while it may not seem to have romantic implications, the good energy you put in motion could definitely go that way -- perhaps in an unexpected manner.
● General: Are you feeling insecure about a friendship just because you haven't seen someone in a while? Call them today and see what's up. And if they already have dinner or weekend plans, don't worry. If you get too possessive about your relationship, you only send a message that you are needy and too reliant on this person. They'll start to feel as if you're clinging too much and it will do more harm to the relationship than good.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: You're working on your future, whether you know it or not. Don't worry about following through on old projects right now. It's a good time to open new lines of communication.
● Finances: Being opinionated is fine as long as you don't let it get in the way of making rational decisions. Your intellect should have the ultimate say, not your entrenched ideas. Once they get put into gear by your ego, you're leaving your financial future to the winds to blow in the desired direction.
● Love: If you're not getting precisely what you want in the love department -- on your terms, under your timing, and so forth -- you might get bent out of shape. But don't miss out on something unexpected because of it.
● General: Don't you think it's time for some bright, new beginnings in your life? Start by making a fresh start in an old, stale relationship. It's not about moving on -- it's about reminding yourself why they are in your life in the first place. Revisit archived emails, photos, and other mementos of the two of you; then call them up for a walk down memory lane. If new energy is what you want, new energy is what you need to create.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Acting now won't guarantee success, but it will mean you receive the largest applause of all. Take that risk, even if you haven't worked out all the possible consequences yet.
● Finances: You're feeling extravagant, but your definition of the word is starkly different from the recipients. Some people just can't be made happy with money or things, and it's futile to try to please them that way anyway. Save yourself both the hassle and the money and make a more sincere gesture instead.
● Love: That sixth sense -- call it your personal love-o-meter -- is exactly on target, so be sure to use it. Take note of your very first impression upon meeting someone new -- it's extremely telling.
● General: Puttering around the house will seem like paradise for you today and you'll get great satisfaction out of dealing with issues at home. It will be much more tantalizing for you to paint the kitchen than paint the town red, but not for long -- so make the most of this mood and get some stuff done right now. It's not that you are feeling shy or socially intimidated, it's just that you are full of much more modest and quiet energy today. You want simple things.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: It's teamwork time -- buddy up with someone you get along well with and let the ideas flow. Even if you ordinarily work best alone, you'll find your productivity jumping when you're harnessed to someone else.
● Finances: You've made a financial milestone but it doesn't feel like the big achievement you've always dreamed about. That's okay because you're left with the incentive to strive for more. Keep your sites on ever higher goals until you reach a lofty pinnacle.
● Love: Why burn any bridges? The old 'let's be friends' line might actually work for you at the moment, if you mean it sincerely. Be kind and be honest, and something unexpectedly great may come out of it.
● General: Changing up the members of your social circle constantly is not an effective way to balance your life -- so stop moving from person to person in search of the perfect relationship. And stop doing what you think others want you to do. If you truly strive for harmony in your life right now, you need to put things on pause and try to center yourself. Step back from the hectic social scene and let your own inner voice be heard.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Everything is going well for you and your team, so now you all have to do is buckle down and go over the fine details thoroughly. Lead by example.
● Finances: The more flexible you are, the more you can take on. But when there's too much on your plate, you'll just feel bogged down by all the weight. When that happens, you end up taking two steps back for every one step forward. Don't let yourself get that overwhelmed.
● Love: Just in the nick of time, someone's there to assist with a love quandary. Maybe it's you coming to the rescue with a lunch invite and a shoulder to cry on -- or maybe you're the one getting the helping hand.
● General: You have something to do today and you need to do it! So do whatever you can to avoid distractions. Who cares if a co-worker has juicy gossip about another co-worker or a friend has an exciting update about their romantic life? These tidbits of fun are not going to help you finish the task at hand, so push them to the backburner. Keep your head down and do not get sucked into any dramas that erupt around you. Get through the work before you have fun.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: Even if you're on your own, you'll find it fruitful to write down every last idea. But it's a great time for brainstorming, especially if you're guiding the group.
● Finances: Sometimes the fine print can make or break a deal, and other times you're hell bent on going forward without even knowing the details. The people you're dealing with just aren't as gung-ho as you are, so be prepared when they start looking for some answers. A gut feeling just won't hack it.
● Love: If your love life seems to be at a standstill, don't despair. Put your good energy into other areas -- how about friends, learning something new, volunteering... or all three? Your love karma will sort itself out.
● General: You have lots of drive right now, but are you letting it steer you into stressful places? It's all well and good to be aggressive, but you have to be mindful of the fact that failure is always possible. It's not that you should think negatively; it's just that you need to practice balanced optimism, so have a backup plan. Just because you want something does not mean you are going to get it. Big lessons come from even bigger losses.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: Leave risk-taking for another time. Right now you've got to play it conservatively, no matter how much pressure there is to put assets on the line.
● Finances: You like a challenge, so take a problem and turn it into one. From money to an annoying boss, you can spin a bad situation into gold easier than you can grouse about it. Save the complaining for things that don't affect the quality of your life quite as much as this one does.
● Love: Trying to control every aspect of a certain romantic situation tends to just make it go haywire right now. Leave yourself a little wiggle room and keep your plans loose. You'll be glad you did.
● General: Your daily routine is going to be disrupted by someone who unfortunately does not know the first thing about being flexible! They can't see things from any other perspective but their own, which could make things difficult when it comes to your schedule. Luckily, it won't take long for you to come up with a backup plan that will help you work around them. Celebrate the fact that you are smarter than those who can't be flexible or open-minded about the lives of others.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: You have business to deal with now and lots on your mind, even if nothing really grabs you. Put off brainstorming and strategizing for another time.
● Finances: It goes without saying that you face the day hoping for gains, but when you suffer losses it can actually be the best possible short-term outcome. The benefit is the trial itself. You're being set up for a big increase if you can keep your goodwill up long enough to receive it. This is only a test. Repeat, only a test.
● Love: Is it a match or a mismatch? Unlike with your socks, it's not easy to tell what's going on with a certain romantic possibility. The best tactic? Get to know them better as a friend to experience all their fun and foibles.
● General: If you were a superhero, what would your superpower be? It might be a silly question to ponder, but give it some serious thought -- this is a great day to realize your talents and desires. Okay, so maybe you won't ever be able to fly. Or be invisible. But you are definitely capable of things you never imagined. Start pushing yourself to reach higher heights and wake up your ambition. Let it push you to be a more aggressive person.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: You'll have to duck and dodge and play it serpentine to avoid the gossip and chitchat that threaten to suck all the productivity out of your day. Be strong.
● Finances: You're blurring your story lines. The wolf is threatening to blow your house down -- but he's wearing sheep's clothing. None of it will scare you unless you let it. Remind yourself that you live in a brick house, then start sniffing out the alien invader.
● Love: It's not like you to avoid an issue, but could you be doing so in the realm of romance now? Square away something from the past or something stymieing you presently so you can get on with your love life.
● General: Don't get too frazzled if your carefully planned routine gets disrupted today -- just try to roll with it and stay perky. And if things start veering off track, don't be in such a hurry to push them back the way you want them. Maybe they went off the track for a good reason! And besides, what's done is done. So the best approach is to take a deep breath and see any last-minute changes as a challenge and an invitation for adventure.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: You're about due to make a really solid connection with a new client or customer who's looking for your brand of charisma. Romance them a little.
● Finances: The day's business has nothing to do with power struggles or personality. You simply can't afford to compromise, as much as you'd like to. Drawing that line in the sand goes against your nature, but once you're forced to, the freedom you feel will be extraordinary. It's almost worth the money.
● Love: Yikes -- your emotions are all over the place now. When it comes to romance, your knee-jerk reactions could have you kicking up quite a fuss -- one that might be completely unnecessary. Try to cool it.
● General: Add some personal touches to any and all writing you do today; otherwise, your creative writing skills are in danger of rusting away! Even a little flourish to your signature on that check to the phone company says something about you. Don't wait until you are asked to write a novel or wedding speech. You have to try to integrate your creativity in absolutely everything you do, including emails and form letters.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: The deal in front of you contains too many variables to analyze properly. Try to cut it down into chunks you can understand and build it up from there.
● Finances: You can get so carried away by making money that you ignore everything else, even your health. You're at a breaking point. Consider scaling back to be like any other form of dieting. Make your commitment to it, then find a system for sticking to it until you're back where you want to be. Even your bank account will ultimately benefit.
● Love: Others may be dragging around, but if the stars have anything to say about it, you've got a spring in your step and a song in your heart -- not to mention a certain irresistible glow.