Free Daily Horoscope - November 10 2016
● General: Seeking guidance is tough for you right now, because you know you can do this on your own. But did you ever think that the act of asking is more valuable to the other person than yourself? Think about it -- when people ask for your advice, it's flattering! By asking someone to help you out, you'll give them a huge thrill and put them in a great mood. You don't have to do what they say -- in fact, this person probably doesn't even care if you do what they say.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: Even if the numbers look bad or your boss seems to have it in for you, things are about to pick up. So don't give into the despair just yet. How you deal with the situation is just as important as the outcome.
● Finances: Pooling your resources was never a better idea. It may seem like a thing of the eighties, but the deal you're contemplating is just about the only way you'll be able to buy what you want. The trick will be making sure your partners are well suited for each other. Being like-minded is just the tip of the iceberg.
● Love: Take the lead when it comes to love right now. If you can envision your romantic future (and you definitely have a good idea of what you want!), you can share that vision with someone else -- and see how they like it.
● General: Each person is responsible for his or her own happiness, so do not feel obligated to put a bright smile on a sour puss today. It's too much work for too little effort. Some people are happier when they have something to complain about, so let them be miserable while you choose happiness. Your perspective is spot on, so don't let a negative person in your life tell you there's no such thing walking off into the sunset. Prove them wrong by being happy.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: Some key piece of data will be incredibly important, but only you will see it for what it is. Broaden your range of input to take in all the information heading your way.
● Finances: Spending frivolously just rubs you the wrong way. It's hard for you to respect people who do it. So when you're forced to spend time with someone who talks incessantly about their bad financial habits, you have no choice but to be irked. Not letting it show is worth a million.
● Love: A friend may have an idea about your romantic situation that seems so off-the-wall as to be annoying, but don't dismiss it outright. Ask them more questions and see if there isn't something here that you can use.
● General: Love comes in many different flavors -- sometimes it's hot and spicy, while other times it's more simple and comforting. All you have to do is understand which kind you are dealing with right now. So take things slowly in any new relationships, regardless of whether or not they are romantic. Let this person show you who they are in their own way, and don't overlook red flags that pop up. Just because they are inconvenient doesn't mean that they still aren't true.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: It's not a power grab so much as a confusion about roles, but you have to set your peers straight when they get between you and your supervisors or clients. The bottom line: don't let them.
● Finances: You generally take the intellectual approach to problem solving, but someone may try to rope you into acting on your emotions instead. You're open to a different point of view, but that doesn't mean you should mimic someone else's way of doing things, especially if it's a way that's totally foreign to you. Your money isn't going anywhere. You have time to give it all some more thought.
● Love: If you've been hoping for something -- or someone -- completely different, the time may be nigh. Do your part by seeking out new experiences and being open to all kinds of people, and the universe will do its part.
● General: There's a big challenge impeding your progress, and you need to start working at it today. It could be a really bad habit you need to break, a relationship that needs to end, or a person you need to set straight. Whatever is blocking you right now cannot (and should not) be ignored, or else it will grow into an uncontrollable mess. Your first instinct may be to attack it head on, but a constant quiet offensive is the best way to go. Just keep chipping away!
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Positions are starting to settle down after this last big change in your industry. Try to grab a little extra for yourself before the roles and responsibilities solidify again. You're in line for an awesome perk.
● Finances: Don't let yourself get all bent out of shape by the mere mention of a financial strategy you don't agree with. For one thing, just because it's been suggested doesn't mean you're obligated to act on it. Be gracious and the moment will pass. Be inflexible and it will feel like an eternity.
● Love: You've got a certain thing in mind when it comes to a certain person, but they may be operating under a completely different set of assumptions. What can you do to make your heart's desire known?
● General: Feeling good about who you are and where you are in life will go a long way toward helping your body work at its peak. Sure, positive thinking alone can't help you lose 10 pounds or heal a paper cut, but it can go a long way toward helping you keep up with good eating habits and a physical-fitness regimen. You don't know what the future holds -- don't assume it's full of bad things. Make your future is what you want it to be.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: You might have to play fast and loose with definitions. Alert: customer service is important right now. Even if it's not part of your job description, figure out a way to work it in somehow -- it will be worthwhile.
● Finances: You know the mother of invention quite well. Now that you've proven your ability at adapting to any and all financial circumstances, you're ready for a bit of security for a change. Being patient is the equivalent of being complacent in your case, so don't settle for the slow approach, either.
● Love: You know it's true: Your pride can sometimes get in your way, and this may be one of those times. See if you can't put it aside and humbly go about the business of being true to your heart instead.
● General: Statistics can be persuasive, but they can also be misleading. So look carefully at any numbers you're reviewing today -- from something as important as your bank account to something as trivial as quick-pick lottery numbers. The first impression you get of things probably won't be correct. Your fiscal health is not merely all about luck, it requires hard work too. Put extra effort into determining how much you can afford to lose (or spend) today.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: There could be an office flirtation in your immediate future if you're interested. If not, saying 'no' won't cost you anything. Keep your eyes open in either case.
● Finances: You experience a "What Was I Thinking moment." Once you find a new way of doing things, you'll wonder why you stayed loyal to your old strategies for as long as you did. Don't waste your time kicking yourself or wondering how much money you could have saved over the years if you had caught on sooner.
● Love: You've got the contents of your heart all organized, but a certain feeling may rise up out of its tidy spot now. Don't just smash it back down; experience it, consider it and give it an appropriate place.
● General: Next time you're frustrated because you can't find something, try to remember that sometimes being forgetful can be a blessing! The same brain that makes you lose your keys or forget your ATM password is the same brain that erases hurtful episodes from your life. The pain you experienced in your life recently is fading slowly, and each day you feel it less than the previous day's pain. So keep moving forward and leave the past behind.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: Living in a fantasy won't change your current situation. You probably feel a little wistful about past choices right now, but you're not the only one. So try to snap out of it and deal with the issue right in front of you.
● Finances: It takes a lot of creativity to move your money around as much as you have to. If you could harness all that talent in other ways, you'd be well ahead of the need to shuffle. Think of yourself as an artist and don't let yourself be hemmed in by conventional methods.
● Love: Others may be drooling over the latest hottie, but you've got your nose in a book or your mind on a big concept. It's not rocket science: Find someone who shares your intellectual interests, and you might find sparks.
● General: You just hit a nice home run at work, which should keep your competitive streak satisfied for a while, so turn off your fiery ambition today and just try to be content with where you are in life now -- after all, it's a pretty great spot! If you focus too much on what you want to do next, you will deprive yourself of the wonderful feeling of enjoying all the things you've worked so hard to achieve. Everything in your life is never going to be totally perfect, and that's okay.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: Exploit the moment and you might land a big client or impress the right supervisor. After all, schmoozing, networking and customer service are all red-hot for you right now.
● Finances: Something makes you want to shout. Whether it's in anger or for joy depends on how you handle your money today. Even something simple and cosmetic can make or break a financial deal. You and your emotional response are hanging in the balance.
● Love: A sudden desire to change virtually everything -- from your wardrobe to your furniture arrangement to your job -- could seize you now. Take this cosmic energy and channel it into a total refresh of your love life.
● General: If you need to go shopping today, make sure that you take your time and look around at more than one place. Being rushed in a mall is not a good situation -- you will be way too tempted to buy something just to check it off your list. If you have to, postpone the trip for a day when you have a little bit more time -- you're sure to find the perfect thing at a much sweeter price. There's no need to run right out and get something right away, anyway.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Spending is more out of control than you realize, and it's up to you to spread the word on fiscal responsibility. Turn off that budgetary spigot, at least for the day.
● Finances: You finally meet someone who's been in your cards for a long time. Whether they're your match, your hero or simply a stranger, the effect they have on your finances is profound. And for all their import you may not even recognize them for who they are, whether you're having long, involved conversations or simply exchanging hellos.
● Love: What's hotter than a smoldering glance across a crowded room? For you -- particularly right now -- it's the free, open and challenging exchange of ideas. Seek out sparks of the intellectual variety.
● General: Get ready to have a great day with your friends! There is a blast of high energy coming into your social circle right now, and you will be loving all the good vibes bouncing around. Take advantage of any social invitations -- sharing small talk with people you know well will leave everyone in the room laughing and smiling. This is a period of bright opportunity for you, so it's a great time for a job interview or any other situation where you want to make a good impression.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: Someone higher up tells you you've done a great job, giving your reputation a much-needed shot in the arm. But don't get too puffed up -- a big head merely serves as a larger target for the scorned.
● Finances: You know enough to avoid schemes in real life but a few good fantasies are an excellent way to escape your financial reality. You're good, evil and all things in between when it comes to imagining everything from bank heists to lottery winnings. Enjoy the day lost in visions of an imaginary future.
● Love: You wouldn't put your money in an uncertain investment -- or at least not more than you can afford to lose. Use the same philosophy with your heart now, taking risks only if you're not too hung up on the returns.
● General: Sometimes when you plan too much in your life, you can suck all of the fun right out of it! So to avoid this downside, you have to let go of time and order today. Just think about what you want to do and go about doing it; don't schedule things or get too obsessed with clock watching. You have enough discipline in your life right now, and you certainly don't need any more. But what you could use is a giant dose of spontaneity. Loosen things up.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: You'd rather be anywhere than work right now. Even so, don't mar your reputation for excellence and service with a bad attitude. Keep a lid on those feelings and deal with them later. A post-work gym visit is perfect.
● Finances: The change you've been waiting for has finally arrived and in the form of your own motivation. If you thought a windfall was the only thing that could save you, then you'll be all the more grateful that it comes in the form of high energy. In other words, you're being taught to fish.
● Love: Your unique outlook means that you attract people who don't necessarily want to follow the herd, and that's especially true right now. Don't hold back when it comes to sharing your latest, greatest, wildest ideas.
● General: Everyone you'll be dealing with today is on the same page as you, which means that there will be minimal conflict and maximum productivity. While sometimes you have trouble working within a group, today you will find it rewarding and really fun. It's easy to work with people who see the world the same way you see it, and so you should try to stick to like-minded people today. You're not in the mood to argue your points, so avoid naysayers.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: It's the easiest day you've had in quite a while. Why not rack up a few points by asking if anyone needs a little help? They'll gladly return the favor when it's your turn to seek assistance.
● Finances: Just as too many cooks spoil the pot, too many thoughts make it hard to focus. Your pot is full of new ideas and it's time to stop anyone from tossing any more into it. Put it all on the back burner to stew for the weekend. You can decide how much money to throw into it then.
● Love: Sometimes love's just confusing, and the more you try to figure it out, the more incomprehensible it seems. Give your heart a break, and give your mind some downtime. Clarity will come in time.