Free Daily Horoscope - October 28 2016
● General: It's a great day for romance, but that doesn't necessarily mean romance in terms of love or sex. Romance exists in the natural world, so why not get out there and experience some of it? Take a long walk in a park or a leafy neighborhood. If the weather doesn't cooperate, hole yourself up in the kitchen and cook with some of your favorite fruits and vegetables. You can interact with natural elements in all sorts of ways -- any way you choose will be rewarding.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: It took stamina to get this far, but it takes sheer boldness to go forward from here. If that kind of Olympian language stokes your inner fires, then use it. Expect instantaneous combustion.
● Finances: Accidents happen when people are in a hurry. You're mercifully immune. You love nothing more than taking your time today, and you have plenty of it. You can even sit back and watch others struggle to meet deadlines or crash the fine crystal in their haste. As long as your money isn't involved, consider it a guilty pleasure.
● Love: Go get 'em, hotties! You are looking especially stunning, so get those paws on a certain someone who'd love the attention. Make a move, whether via the online personals or live and in person.
● General: Take the lead in a confusing situation today -- it will be exhilarating, it will be fun, and it will win you big points with important people. And don't shy away from giving out orders or creating an agenda for the group. You know what you're doing, so have confidence. Believe it or not, if you just say what you feel strongly enough, the others will agree with you! The tone of your voice will command their respect and earn their alliance -- which is a very powerful thing.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: You're suddenly feeling very attached to your colleagues. In fact, you're clinging to them like security blankets. Something is bringing out your inner child and not in a good way. Give yourself a time out.
● Finances: Romance isn't the only thing that blossoms today. Don't let the day fool you. Your interest in art turns from a hobby to a passion right before your eyes. Or is it under your nose? Whether it's visual or culinary art or something else altogether, it makes you love life and those around you, and that's a bargain at any price.
● Love: Sweet or sour? It's pretty much your choice in the realm of romance at the moment -- whatever you put out there is coming right back your way in record time. Approach love and life with humility and an open heart.
● General: Today is probably going to be an extremely busy day for you, but that doesn't mean that you still won't have fun! There is no rule that says you can't add some laughter into a business situation -- and you don't get extra points for taking everything so seriously. So lighten up your attitude and you might find that your work load lightens up too (or maybe it just feels that way). Toss out a few corny jokes in a meeting and see who laughs. Then align yourself with that person.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: You're seeing evolution in progress. The more adaptable you are, the more likely you are to survive. So don't be too picky when the assignments are being doled out.
● Finances: It seems as if your every communication with family members is being misread. They're not. Some people just have a hard time accepting what it is they're hearing, especially if what they're hearing involves money. The best way to stop the spending of others is to cut off their access to your money.
● Love: What's between their ears is way hotter for you at the moment than any other, perhaps more conventional, measures of attractiveness. Anyone who can give your mind a challenge could win your heart.
● General: You should try to keep your impulses in check today -- you must lead with your thinking skills, not your heart or your compassion. If someone really ticks you off, you can certainly get into a defensive position and be ready to fight back, just don't be the first person to make any offensive moves. Bite your tongue and keep quiet! You can't afford to be the instigator in any dramas right now, and plus, who needs all of the drama that comes along with it? Stay out of things.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Your assignments are getting bigger and better but your compensation is staying just the same. In this environment, count yourself lucky that at least one aspect is improving. There's room for more in the future.
● Finances: It's a good day to make plans to leave the house -- another day. For now, the best use of your time is to simply stay in and clean up. That involves more than a dustpan and broom. Your various bank accounts need some tidying up, too. Getting your finances in order feels as good as taking a long, hot shower.
● Love: Coming out to play is remarkably easy now -- in fact, you're downright bold and (of course) beautiful. You may even have a tendency to show off a bit, and, really, why shouldn't you?
● General: Celebrity magazines seem like a guilt-free indulgence when you're waiting in the checkout line, but why pay good money to catch a glimpse of someone else's glamorous life? Start working harder at building up your own enviable position in the world. Maybe it's not fame you want -- but whatever your goals, they aren't going to be met any time soon unless you keep working on them. Cut back on distractions today and keep your energy focused on the tasks at hand.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: You've been basking in the glow of a big achievement for long enough. In fact, its warmth is starting to wear off. It's time to go out in search of a new spark. Get to work.
● Finances: You've finally got a good grip on your spending. Sticking to the game plan involves curbing your impulses. That proved harder than going without the things you'd grown accustomed to. Give yourself a big pat on the back for a difficult achievement, but don't reward yourself with spending.
● Love: No matter the weather, wherever you are things are looking rather hot at the moment. Not only can you make a connection (or two!), you've got the stellar ability to hook up friends as well.
● General: When everyone else is staring at a puzzle today and freaking out because they don't have a clue how to solve it, you will be able to swoop in, take just once glance, and offer up some intriguing ideas. The difference between you and everyone else is that your creativity is much more flexible. You can approach any situation in a new way and see fresh ideas. Use all of this creativity to your advantage, and don't be shy about it. People are impressed.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: There is enough on your desk for two. If colleagues ask you to pitch in, make sure you let them know you'd love to help, but you just can't. You have no room to be flexible about anything but your attitude.
● Finances: You don't need any big, exciting events on your calendar to make this a great day. Simply organizing your checkbook gives you a sense of achievement. The simple things in life are as rewarding as the larger things, at least every now and then. All things in moderation.
● Love: Watch out what you wish for -- if it's action in the romance department, you could end up with a complete overload. The only plan you should make right now is to keep your plans open-ended -- and your options open.
● General: Home is your refuge from the rest of the world, so if there are problems in that area, taking care of those issues is your first priority! If something needs to be repaired, make all the phone calls and arrangements to get things on the mend. If the problems are more a matter of emotions or relationship troubles, start a conversation with the person who needs to hear what you think. Get a dialogue going and find out what you both need to get along.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: Don't waste your time getting upset about things not progressing. You're moving forward if you're simply able to hang on. Look around you at all the people moving backwards if you need help seeing that.
● Finances: Instead of going along with the plans of others, stick to your own plan, and your own budget. Being self-sufficient is not only more fun than hanging with your friends today, it's a lot cheaper. You wouldn't want to make a habit of it, but doing nothing at all is a good time, too.
● Love: Letting the little things get you down just isn't your style, and right now, you can definitely see the romantic big picture. You've got the brains and the heart to move forward in a big way.
● General: Things may have slowed down a little bit in your life, but that doesn't mean you are slowing down! Today, you're still firing on all cylinders, ready to pounce on the next opportunity that walks through the door. You're poised, you're alert, and you are ready for action. But, if for some reason your heart's not in the game, you're allowed to enjoy this slower time and take it easy instead. You're really in a position now where you can't lose. Anything you do is the right thing.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: Go straight to the source of the problem. In your case, that's the boss. Diffuse all issues before they escalate. It will be quite a while before you have the upper hand.
● Finances: Gossip and secrets hold no interest for you. You used to think of them as more valuable than gold. These days you're focusing on the things that really matter and avoiding the ones that are simply spiritual deficits. You're doing a friend a favor only by accident.
● Love: If you want to make some real romantic progress now, you're going to have to squash your ego and put that pride aside. Maybe it means telling someone honestly how you feel -- or making the first move.
● General: To get your message across clearly and quickly today, you need to slip that iron fist of yours into a velvet glove. Tact will be necessary, so be careful. If you use too much force and bluster, you run the risk of alienating some powerful people who you need on your side. A little bit of charm can move major mountains today, but screaming or yelling will definitely not. You have the ability to understand what motivates other people, so use it.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Bonuses might not be forthcoming but you can sneak something extra in where there's room. Fantasizing about travel when you should be working is one way. Find other fun ways to keep a smile on your face.
● Finances: You find being the boss around the house to be somewhat distasteful. You have enough of that, on either the giving or the receiving end, in your financial life. You get to set the tone. Enjoy a kind of laissez fare attitude at home today.
● Love: Some people say you've got all the luck, and right now, if the stars have anything to say about it, that's true. Make three little romantic wishes, and see how many of them you can make into sweet reality.
● General: It's not going to be an easy day if you're feeling indecisive. You've been going back and forth about continuing a relationship. Today you need to stop the madness and come to a decision. Certain truths are starting to become too obvious to ignore, so stop ignoring them. Until you see things as they truly are, you can't move forward and give your full attention to someone who is much more deserving of your time. You can't be friends with everyone in life.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: Someone wants everything you have, right down to the paper clips. Don't give an inch. If you do, you may find yourself rolled right down the hall in your office chair.
● Finances: You should make the most of your downtime. Doing research requires finding facts a long distance away. You have all the time you need to reach way out to collect your information. As long as you keep yourself free of distractions, a lot can be achieved.
● Love: Your natural caution might be kicking in, telling you that a certain romantic situation may not be quite what it seems. Don't ignore the feeling; make a mental note of it, and also do a little investigating.
● General: Making a compromise might not feel like the right thing to do, but it is definitely the wisest strategy for you right now. Not only will you help keep relations moving along in a positive direction, you will show other people that you know how to be flexible -- and that you know how to see things from their perspective. Proving that you have this type of empathy will go a long way toward building stronger relationships. Think about long-term, not short-term gain.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: It's a time of compromise and not just for you. That's one good thing about the state of the world today. Pie in the sky is out of the question. Learn to love what's right on your desk.
● Finances: Everyone you come into contact with today has their own, independent agenda. Luckily that doesn't lead to conflict, if only because you know to be careful dealing with them. Being cut loose isn't all bad, either. You have enough at your disposal to come up with some cheap, even free, forms of entertainment.
● Love: You may be about to contradict yourself in a big way when it comes to your love life -- perhaps by doing something you said you'd never do. Heck, if it expands your horizons and is good for your heart, why not?
● General: The best way to ensure a worry-free life is to make sure that your body is in good shape! So if you haven't had a checkup in a while, make an appointment today. Knowing that you have a clean bill of health will go a long way toward putting your mind at ease -- good health is something you have to appreciate and not take for granted. And start thinking about preventative measures to combat any illness, like vitamins and a gym membership.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: The romance is suddenly back in your job. Your goal should be finding what brought it back and what threw cold water on it in the first place. Then keep that information tucked away in your breast pocket for future use.
● Finances: Time on your hands has you wishing for an interesting project. That's one way to deal with boredom, but another way is to tackle it head on. Why wait for divine inspiration? Come up with an amount you're willing to spend, and then start listing the undertakings you've always mused about. More than one will fit your budget.
● Love: Just because you've got a strong opinion about someone else's romantic situation doesn't mean they necessarily want to hear it. Sometimes people have to make their own mistakes in order to learn from them.