Free Daily Horoscope - October 12 2016
● General: The best thing you can do for yourself today is to get more physically active. Jog an extra block or so. Take the stairs instead of the elevator. Park extremely far away from your destination and enjoy the fresh air. You are capable of doing more than you think, and today is a wonderful day to push yourself. Getting your heart rate up will feel so good, it could become a new habit. It's nice to feel the drive toward success, but sometimes you need to get out and walk.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: It's time for action! In fact, it's almost past time. Your internal alarm clock could be failing you. Do the sensible thing, instead of waiting for a fire to be lit under you.
● Finances: It would take eight days a week to achieve your goals and you only have seven to work with. Taking the occasional break won't do anything to temper your ambition, so don't beat yourself up about it. In fact, start fitting them into your schedule as you plan ahead.
● Love: You secretly envy someone's so-called perfect relationship, but what you fail to realize is this: Nothing is as it seems. Problems abound, always -- don't forget that. You're better off focusing on your own life and love. Don't worry about what's happening with others.
● General: You've been making a good impression on some very powerful people, and today your perseverance will pay off handsomely. Get ready to be invited into the inner circle, either through a social or a work-related invitation. The nature of your time with these people isn't as important as the length of time you will have with them, so be relaxed and grounded when you're in their presence. They want to get to know you better, so be confident and smile!
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: A bill has you tempted to cut corners where you shouldn't. Remind yourself that it's just money. No matter how much glittering appeal it may have, your integrity is worth far, far more.
● Finances: When it comes to your usually conservative spending habits, you are falling off the wagon. You're on a bit of a bender. It's not only the amount you're spending but what you're spending it on that's outrageous. Reigning yourself in this time is quite a struggle. It takes radical measures.
● Love: You're all sweet and cuddly today, so finding someone to snuggle with tonight shouldn't be a problem. Your patience will be rewarded on the dating scene when you are genuine -- don't let your natural stubbornness take over. Resist the urge to dominate.
● General: Have you been getting mixed signals from someone that have left you feeling confused? Get away from the person who makes you feel this way. Even if they are not doing it on purpose, it's not a type of energy you need in your life. Getting distance will give you clarity and it will send a message to this person that you aren't going to keep taking what they are giving. Plus, you'll give them a feeling of what it would be like if you weren't in their life, which will knock some sense into them.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: Today, you're the preacher and the choir, all rolled into one. Nothing you do at this point can change the outcome. It's time to face the music and that's no fun, no matter how heavenly it may sound.
● Finances: When you look at your money, it's almost like looking at foreign currency, it's been that long since you've handled the real thing. The impact is huge. Credit makes it all seem that much more unreal. Spending your time, sweat and blood takes more deliberation.
● Love: You totally rock today -- your optimism and enthusiasm will light up any room you walk into. Your greatest problem is too many options. Who will go home with you tonight? Don't try too hard. Allow the cuties to come to you.
● General: If you are seeking a romantic relationship right now, meeting someone through work is a highly likely scenario. But first, find out if office romances are allowed! You can't start flirting with them before you know that it's okay to take things further. It's not wise to set up expectations that won't be carried through, and it could spell disaster for your relationship with your boss or coworkers. Your heart deserves to be happy, but first your job needs to be secure!
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: You and your coworkers share a sense of foreboding, even if no one is letting on. Don't worry, it's just something that's been instilled in each of you. It's not necessarily on target.
● Finances: Being flexible isn't always a good quality. You need to be absolutely rigid about paying certain bills, and on time. When it comes to being absolutely certain, you need to act like a machine. Or you could simply make good use of one. Time to revamp your bill paying system.
● Love: You're a natural-born leader -- some would say a pied pipe. But remember, if you take too much control, things could backfire. So rule with an iron fist in a velvet glove -- just make sure it's red and cashmere lined. You might as well look good while you're doing it.
● General: Any health concerns you've had should start to fade today, when you wake up feeling better than you've felt in ages. Your positive thinking has started to pay off psychologically, which is sometimes the hardest part of the healing. Keep up the good work and pat yourself on the back. If you start to feel under the weather before the end of the day, don't take it as a sign that you're back to being ill. Your energy is likely to lag a bit, but that is perfectly normal.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: You'll be much more successful if you can have fun with whatever it is you're doing. It may not seem possible to get all fired up about your current tasks, but if you do some exploring, you'll surprise yourself.
● Finances: Be patient. Nothing lasts forever, not even this dry spell. You've learned how to adapt to a lower standard of living and it hasn't killed you, at least not yet. In fact, it's been healthy for you. Continue getting the most out of life on this level
● Love: Accentuate your regal nature, but don't let your pride keep you in a relationship that tames your natural charisma and drive. Now is no time to compromise -- don't look for bargains in the relationship department. Go for couture, not the knockoff. After all, you're worth it!
● General: Your ego hasn't become as healthy as it is right now due to compliments and flattery alone -- it took lots of hard work and risk-taking! Your growing self-worth has come from deep within you, so don't be so quick to attribute it to other people. Wield your self-esteem without hesitation, especially if someone tries to knock you down a peg or two today. As long as you are respectful of other people, you are well within your rights to defend your position.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: You've got to shake off some tension if you expect to get anything done today. Simply sitting at your desk is impossible in the state you're in this morning. Make overcoming your anxiety your first priority.
● Finances: Certain bills have a way of changing dates and amounts, almost as if in a dream. The numbers just swim before you. If it were all routine, you'd be guaranteed to never miss a beat. That's the entire point of shaking things up, so stay on your toes.
● Love: Use your knack for discovery -- usually saved for finding lost keys -- to find the perfect date. Stop playing matchmaker for your friends and become your own yenta. After all who knows you better than yourself? Besides, how can anyone resist you?
● General: You've been running around, booked solid for weeks now. It may have been fun, it may have been overwhelming -- but it all finally ends today. The trend now will be for unexpected cancellations, delays and last minute rescheduling. It won't all be welcome news, but the time it frees up will prove invaluable. One thing to watch out for would be hasty decision making -- don't do it if you don't have to. But this freedom should loosen you up and help you relax.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: Current projects may have you feeling off-kilter, but everything will be back in balance soon enough. In the meantime, try to make the most of the extremes you're dealing with.
● Finances: Being accepted and understood by your friends makes life worthwhile. But what you're up against isn't going to forgive you your little foibles. In fact, each of your shortcomings earns you a penalty. You can't even use your intellect to find common ground, so don't bother with anything but cash.
● Love: It's time to write a new musical score to celebrate your new romantic co-star. Clean out those tired, old Def Leppard ballads from your playlists and make room for a fresh start. After all, new tunes attract new cuties your way.
● General: Are you being just the tiniest bit too harsh on someone right now? If you can be more flexible, they can be more flexible too -- you just have to give them a chance to show you! You two can work well together, but first you have to trust each other! Let go and believe that this person will meet your expectations. It's true that you might have to give them a bit more time than you would like, but isn't it better to wait for what you want than to rush and not get what you need?
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: Just because everyone else in the office is doing it is no excuse for you to do so. Stick to what you know is right. Your instincts have more influence over you than the most persuasive of colleagues anyway.
● Finances: Redecorating the house now would be an obvious waste of money on so many levels. There are many other ways you are throwing your money out the window on delaying tactics or simply avoidance. Being honest with yourself now will save you a pretty penny.
● Love: When you play, you play for keeps. So for the rest of this month, don't take yourself so seriously -- just try to have fun. Avoid the temptation to hook yourself to one person. Instead, retract your stinger and play the field.
● General: Everyone has a their own interpretation of what art is -- and some people don't even care. But art offers a lot of enrichment to your life, and you should get more of it into your life today. Explore what other cultures have to offer in terms of music, painting, film and other types of artistic expression. Some things will bore you, some will amuse you, some will shock you -- but all will educate you and make you glad you have this kind of appreciation.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Some things are almost irreplaceable, like confidence and goodwill. Once you lose either, you have some serious catching up to do. Guard each of them with the strength of your reputation today.
● Finances: It's hard to keep an open mind when you are filled with doubt and anxiety. Connecting with other people is the best way to stay calm. Even strangers offer you warmth and hope without saying a word. Focus on the people around you instead of on your money.
● Love: You couldn't be less affected right now. As far as you're concerned, the world is one big poker game and you're the dealer. Don't allow your fondness for fun to sabotage a potential love connection. Practical jokes are fine with your friends, but a new romance might not understand your sense of humor.
● General: All of your projects are humming along nicely at work, and your relationships are doing quite well, too. Spinning plates is your specialty, so don't even flinch if a few more items will get added to your list unexpectedly. You're in 'the Zone' and a few more projects won't make much difference to you! Plus, accepting new tasks with a smile will go a long way toward impressing other people. You make it look easy and people are amazed by how you keep that relaxed look on your face.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: You may be wishing tomorrow will never come, but with an attitude like that, it is sure to arrive extremely quickly. Do what you have to today to make the wait constructive.
● Finances: Why is it that people scheme when it comes to things like money, but not when it comes to things like love? What? You say they do? You're starting to see a few comparisons. In fact, your own approach is surprisingly similar in every arena. It may be time to make a few changes.
● Love: Wild horses couldn't drag a secret out of you, which could cause a potential love interest to view you as withholding, never sensing how vulnerable you really are. Your sterling self-control may cause a spate of lonely nights and empty beds, so let a new flame melt that icy exterior.
● General: Just because you've got a busy day planned doesn't mean you need to hit the ground running as soon as you wake up! If you just burst out of the gate without a well-formed plan, you are bound to flail all day long -- you have got to discipline yourself before you break into action. It could be as simple as putting together a to-do list or as complicated as creating a timeline broken down in fifteen-minute increments. Just be realistic in the schedule you set for yourself.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: You shouldn't count your chicks before they're hatched. New connections may not be all they're cracked up to be. Unless you're in the mood for scrambled eggs, be cautious.
● Finances: Rome wasn't built in a day. You want major changes and you want them fast, but you need patience and the help of other people. They'll listen and even allow themselves to be roped in if you but share your vision. Continuing to go it alone, though, just guarantees your failure.
● Love: What's odd to everyone else, is completely normal to you. No wonder you're known for not being in step with your peers, who flock to your enigmatic energy. The difficulty, however, is your inability to pick just one weirdo. You're not conventional -- why not try 'em all?
● General: Bold behavior might not be typical for you, but you recently took a brave step out of your comfort zone and you deserve credit for that. If you don't get the positive reinforcement you feel like you deserve from coworkers, seek it from the people you know will always be your cheerleaders -- your friends. Share your story in a quick email and get a group conversation going about what you did. Sharing your experiences will help everyone get a better perspective and help you feel better.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: Of course that you must defer to your boss, but not without throwing your two cents out there first. They may think they know best when you're really the only one in a position to choose wisely. Don't give in without a struggle.
● Finances: You have so many thoughts that you can't really make good use of any of them. Some are best kept as daydreams but others are worth acting on. It's hard to focus on the valuable ones with all the others crowding your head. Blocking them out and dealing with one at a time is the first step on your journey to success.
● Love: You're more than happy to get lost in the crowd right now. After all, it's much easier to go along with the masses than to blaze your own trail. But, you can't hide that easily -- someone is watching your every move. Try as you may, you'll never escape their inquiring gaze.