Free Daily Horoscope - September 30 2016
● General: Coordinating a social event with your friends will require a lot of back and forth today, which isn't surprising. What will be surprising is that someone you usually look to for support is suddenly saying 'no' to all your ideas. They are just generally being quite difficult to work with, too. Instead of trying to overcome their objections, just hand over the planning to them. If they don't like what you are cooking up then let them figure out something better. They'll love the challenge.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: You're reacting to everything today. It has more to do with personal news than work, but your emotions are on the boil nonetheless. Do what you can to suppress them during business hours.
● Finances: Ah, the Sunday routine. You slip into it as easily as you slip into your robe and slippers. The more threadbare they are, the more comfortable. You're enjoying all the things money just can't buy today. Have fun taking your time with all the cozy little details.
● Love: If you find yourself crying through a cereal commercial or laughing during 'The Champ', you're right on track. Nothing, least of all your emotions, makes sense today. So if you're heading to the movies, bring someone along who gets you.
● General: You and a new person in your life will make one heck of a good combination today -- so good, in fact, that you might see a future for the two of you. But this seamless collaboration might be a one time thing, and you need to be prepared for that. Just because things go well today does not necessarily mean that the two of you should join up and get something going. So keep your alignment loose, without a firm commitment. You will still have an amazing time together.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: Don't think for a second that you're hiding your cards. Every move you make communicates your feelings to those around you. Instead of trying so hard to be mysterious, let it all show.
● Finances: You're ready for a good adventure, but only as long as it doesn't come with a price tag. There are plenty of attractive options for someone on your budget. Find your favorite companions, leave the cash at home and pour on the charm. It's a recipe for an excellent day.
● Love: It's a day of fits and starts. You just can't kick up the momentum to do anything. Before you run out of matches, accept your limitations and pick a low-impact activity. No, responding to emails and rearranging your undie drawer isn't exciting, but it is productive!
● General: You will probably find yourself having a difference of opinion with someone today, but look at the situation as learning opportunity. Respecting the other person's point of view will earn you their respect and could even win them over to your way of thinking. It doesn't take a lot to turn a potentially tense situation into a mutually enjoyable exchange if you think the best of the person you're dealing with. You can't go through life surrounded by like minded people, and that's a good thing.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: If you're tempted to slack off, simply think about finances for a split second. That should be the fire under your desk chair to get your motivated. In fact, constant budgetary reminders will keep it smoldering.
● Finances: You could spend your entire day waiting for a communication from someone else, or you could put it out of your mind and enjoy the day. You can't calculate the emotional toll of dwelling on it, but you can minimize the financial toll by not drowning your anticipation in new goods. Keep the consumer in you under tight wraps.
● Love: Has anyone ever called you a control freak? Wait, don't qualify that question. Okay, you're on a tear today. So what? If the people around you are complaining, either they need to leave or you've gotta mellow out.
● General: The cautious, conservative side of your personality is clashing with the more outrageous and radical side of your personality. Which aspect of yourself will claim ultimate dominance by the end of the day is not clear, but either way it will be a win-win situation for you. It's extremely healthy to change the level of risk you take and to balance it out on a daily basis, because it helps you learn how to keep a greater amount of harmony in your life. So don't just go with one approach today.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: You've heard of not putting all of your eggs in one basket. Now translate that into language your career can understand. Putting all of your efforts into one project is getting too risky.
● Finances: You get some good news. It's nothing major, but it's the smaller issues that make you happy today anyway. Winning the lottery wouldn't be bad but it can't compare with the invaluable information you get today. In fact, you can't put a price tag on the positive ways it affects your life.
● Love: You're vulnerable to huge energy swings today. One minute you're passed out on your desk, the next you're trying to end world hunger. So what's it going to be? Your best bet is to take advantage of the highs and rest during the lows.
● General: When you aim at your romantic target today, you need to switch off your emotions. Your doubt and fear -- even your confidence -- must be pushed aside, or else you may miss your mark. Approach everything with an analytical eye today and there will be no doubts you can't explain away. Nothing in life is one hundred percent certain, but if you put your brain to work now, you guess outcomes well enough. Passion isn't going to be as powerful as intellect, at least not for a while.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: You're very sensitive to the feelings of coworkers. In fact, their misery is your misery. In your honest desire to keep up a feeling of benevolence, you're likely to bend a bit too far for them. Curb your concern.
● Finances: Your new thriftiness is affecting everything, even a lazy Sunday. Whether you've cancelled a subscription or are staying in for dinner, you're enjoying a different kind of day than you're used to. Getting bored? When you feel the need to reassess your decisions, remind yourself how much you're saving.
● Love: Nothing really goes your way today. You expected to hear back from that one hottie, but mum's the word. Be proactive. Call, once. Don't hound; don't send a million texts. If you can't get ahold of this person the first time, the ball's in their court.
● General: You will be filled with a more humble and quiet energy today, and will find it torture to be around too many overbearing people. So follow any urge you have to be alone. And if you'd much rather stay at home than go out, stay home! Puttering around your house, taking care of little chores and wearing your comfy clothes will be much more tantalizing to you than the prospect of going out and painting the town red. You'll be back in a mood to socialize later on, so why force it?
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: You need some help, and not of the office variety. Sometimes sneaking away is in everyone's best interests. Spending time with or talking to friends only helps boost your productivity today.
● Finances: Doing something simple, like organizing your checkbook or tidying up your desk, has a bigger impact on your life than a big achievement. The time to take care of seemingly minor things like this is now because a big project will soon be dropped in your lap. You don't want to start it in a disorganized state.
● Love: If an unexpected expense falls in your lap today, consider it a blessing in disguise. It's a wake-up call -- your finances are precariously thin and it's about time you grasped the reality of it. Don't panic, but do make some decisions.
● General: Pull back your focus a little bit today because you are only seeing one small aspect of a huge situation that is growing huger. What you think is a potentially drastic problem is really nothing. There are other people involved, and they have been doing a killer job of holding up their end of things. So if you step back and look at the bigger picture today, it will become immediately apparent that not everything has been resting on your shoulders. It's time to exhale.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: Don't make changes out of desperation. Sticking to your routine is important for more reasons than one. But mostly, inspiration needs to know just where to find you.
● Finances: You'd love to do nothing at all, but that nagging voice in your head is telling you a lazy day is a wasted day. You know better but that voice can be convincing. As long as you don't drown it out with shopping, you might as well listen to it and stay busy. Socializing is the perfect solution.
● Love: You are definitely not in control today. It seems as if life has settled in the driver's seat and kicked you completely out of the car to dodge traffic. The universe will keep you out of harm's way -- it's up to you to let go.
● General: Align yourself with an intellectual today, and you will be victorious in any situation. Picking the right partner is more of an art than a science, but you have got it down pat today! It could be a bit of a challenge to find someone who is smarter than you, but if you think about just who is an expert in topics that are big mysteries to you, you will find that person. They can help you be stronger than you ever could be alone. Keep an open mind about what it means to be smart.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: It's a good day to pull some strings, as long as they're invisible ones. By putting your intuition to good use, you should be able to get just what you want, from the smallest of paper clips to your wildest of dreams.
● Finances: You are a good friend. You remember the small details and can tell when someone needs a favor before they even ask. Those kinds of qualities can't be measured, but you are proving yourself to be invaluable to a certain someone. The buzz makes for quite a good day.
● Love: You're awfully quiet today -- that's rare. You're usually yammering nonstop. What's the silence all about? Afraid of being judged? Of saying the wrong thing? Don't overthink it. Your words really don't have that much power over anyone.
● General: Things might not seem possible right this very minute, but they will be possible, eventually, if you just keep thinking positively. Keep hoping for the best. Optimism is extremely powerful: The very best fashion accessory you can have today isn't a pair of shoes, a cutting edge gadget, or even a brand new sports car -- it's that sunny smile of yours! Even if you don't feel the urge to flash your pearly whites, it is in your best interests today to persevere.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Focusing on colleagues takes all of your energy. One, in particular, is proving to be a tricky relationship. If you're not sure what your next move should be, follow your mood instead of theirs.
● Finances: Some parts of your new budget are fine with you. In fact, you're embracing your new lifestyle on many levels. But you're chafing against other parts of it. Instead of letting them drive you crazy, give yourself a temporary reprieve. You can absorb a spending spree as long as you keep it within reason.
● Love: A snap decision could put you in conflict with another person -- someone who could make or break you. Now's a bad time to compare who's got the biggest gun. Better to put away your weapon. A showdown will not turn out in your favor.
● General: You definitely deserve a break from the struggle more than anyone else does right now, so don't feel guilty if you give some of your workload over to someone else today. With your newfound free time, why not plan a dinner or social outing with a few close friends who know what you've been going through? Get some sympathy and vent a little bit -- it will do you some good. You'll get a renewed sense of strength that will help you get back into the thick of things tomorrow.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: Issues at hand demand your attention, even if you already feel they're beneath you. You have plenty to deal with without being sucked into the lure of the new, so avoid change for the sake of change.
● Finances: A long distance call is no longer the expensive, big event it was just one generation ago. Still, you're excited by what you hear and who you hear it from. You can achieve a lot financially if you tap into that excitement to motivate yourself. Letting off steam would simply be a waste.
● Love: Fun, fun, fun! What you wouldn't give for an afternoon of rest and relaxation. Ah, but work calls. Don't be tempted to cut your day short. In fact, consider working past 5 p.m. today. That extra push will tie everything up and you'll be free, free, free for that date.
● General: Just because you're in the midst of a power struggle with a coworker doesn't mean that things need to get ugly. Things don't need to get personal, so watch yourself and make sure you don't say anything today that you will regret tomorrow -- especially if they have power over your role at work. You won't gain any more control by tossing around lies or innuendo. The only way to win is by fighting a fair fight. That way, even if you lose, you'll still have your pride.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: Don't let yourself get too emotional. Sticking to your routine is your best strategy for warding off general anxiety, not to mention more specific pangs of angst. Just keep working.
● Finances: Everything of real value is beneath the surface, but you already know that. The problem is maintaining everything else. Be careful in business deals. Just because you don't place a high priority on them doesn't mean they can't have serious consequences for you and your checkbook.
● Love: This last burst of hard work goes wholly unrecognized. What? Isn't anybody paying attention? They are, but accolades aren't forthcoming right now. Bide your time and the ultimate reward will pay off threefold.
● General: Sometimes, no matter how hard you push or wish, things are not going to go the way you want them to. Although you won't have your hopes dashed, a bracing dose of reality will remind you that there are many things beyond your control. Most importantly, do not take this as a sign that you are powerless. Rather, take it as a fact that life would be pretty boring if you always got what you wanted. Seek out the company of people who understand this.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: You may feel like your artistic side is collecting dust, but actually, you're using it every single day. You're creating something new just by walking over the threshold and into the office. Enjoy your performance.
● Finances: It's time to be analytical. It's your day to sit back and take stock of what the first month of your new year has been like, and you can't be too critical. Balancing your checkbook and going over your expenses is just the first step of what takes up your entire day. It's an invaluable process.
● Love: Communication in relationships is not pretty right now, so if you've found some kind of miscommunication, be the one to call. In fact, procrastination will lead to forgetfulness. Do it while it's fresh in your mind.