Free Daily Horoscope - September 28 2016
● General: Your family obligations are weighing on your mind right now, and you need to reach out to a sibling or cousin you've drifted away from. It's time for a conversation where compromises can be made and harmony can be achieved. Honest talk is easy when you know that this other person cares about you unconditionally. You need to show them that you have their back, too. Misunderstandings were what pushed you apart, so get clarity to get things back on track.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: Any new ideas you come up today with will only be duds. Wait until you have something other than boredom or desperation fueling the fire. The effect you're looking for is a big splash, not a bomb.
● Finances: You're cooking up something amazing, and it's not the books, either. Your culinary skills are all above board. This concoction takes every bit of your effort and stamina to see to completion, but you're not one to leave the kitchen because of a little bit of heat. Use your apron to wipe your brow and keep on stirring.
● Love: Pay attention to family matters before tending to any personal business. Something's not exactly right or good among your kin and it's up to you to unravel the strife before it gets out of hand. Be kind, but be firm.
● General: Your life is your own business -- whether you are 'making a huge mistake' or not! More than a few busybodies are going to try to give you advice today, but they do not know what they are talking about and should not be listened to. Just because they have strong opinions about what you're going through and the choices you are making doesn't mean that they have a right to tell you about them. Stick to your own path. Don't waste time with people who want to run your life.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: Your thoughts might be racing but don't let the rest of you follow suit. Wasting time is preferable to making rash decisions. Continue letting your intellectual wheels spin.
● Finances: If you've let money make you arrogant, you're in for a big fall. Your finances may or may not be salvageable but your character definitely is, and that's what you should be focusing on. Be the first to back down in any power struggle, no matter what the other person's financial status happens to be.
● Love: Now's a great day for a little housecleaning of the tech variety. If you haven't picked through your social media friends lately, do it. Weed out those ho-hum people and arrange your favorites. And search for a few new pals while you're at it.
● General: Today you will have a tendency to make things harder than they actually are. To combat that, try to remember that all you have to do in what has been asked of you -- nothing more. This is not the right time to break your back trying to impress someone by going above and beyond. Just be true to yourself and focus on getting what you have got to do. Deal with what other people want some other time, because you won't be of any help to anyone if you're worried about your own needs.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: You have to point out to others what may be obvious to you. It may not look to an outsider like there's much going on, but you know there are plenty of ideas being generated. Make sure your boss is in on the strategy.
● Finances: Don't let yourself be lulled into an illusion. You may think you're surrounded by like-minded people, but that says more about you than it does about them. Be especially careful when talking about something taboo, like money. Whether it's yours or theirs, mum's the word.
● Love: You meet the love of your life (here we go again) -- but where he or she lives qualifies as a long-distance relationship. Reconsider this arrangement. The odds of this working out are stacked against you. As long as you grasp reality going into it, you're good to go.
● General: You might be accused of being too emotional today, but you shouldn't take it too personally. What's wrong with being able to get in touch with your feelings? This level of compassion is nothing to be ashamed of -- in fact, it's one of the strongest assets you have. People who criticize your soft-heartedness are just jealous and wish that they were as sympathetic as you are. Your emotions have led you down some twisting paths, but they always send you in the right direction.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Don't get irritable because you can't get a grip on a project. Everything can be broken down into digestible parts, even this. Make it as multifaceted as you can.
● Finances: If only your impulses ran toward the frugal. Unfortunately, you're drawn to all things extravagant. Make sure you think rationally about whatever you set your sites on, though. You may think you deserve something you just can't afford.
● Love: It's not about whether you see this person again after the first date or not; it's about the present, so don't future trip. Weddings, babies and mortgages come later, way later. Instead, focus on the immediate fun.
● General: You are holding yourself to exceptionally high standards right now -- but if you are getting frustrated with yourself for not meeting them, then you need to consider changing them. Having more modest goals will ensure that your success rate increases. And besides, don't you think that it's time you gave yourself a break? Today, picture where you want to be just three months from now -- not ten years! An easier plan will get you thinking more positively.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: You're uncertain about a particular time slot on your calendar, and rightly so. The possibilities for filling, this time, run the gamut. Be prepared for anything, from a party to simple socializing to a lecture
● Finances: Your confidence is strong no matter how thin your wallet is getting. That kind of attitude definitely helps you stand out in a crowd and makes you shine. Keep fanning the flames until you have a nice, warm fire going. Thinking about money will only douse the flames.
● Love: You're liable to stretch the truth a bit, especially when you're out with people you barely know, namely that first date. If you can avoid misrepresenting yourself, do it. Honesty counts -- you're enough as you are without embellishments.
● General: A recent change in your work or school life is going to start affecting your social life more than you thought today. You won't have as much free time as you're used to, so hurry up and get in some good quality time with your friends right away! If you are in a relationship, make sure your partner understands the time crunch you might be experiencing soon. It's important to communicate things like this if you want to keep the relationship healthy.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: It's more than a run of the mill day. The potential is there to accomplish something important or fall on your face. The only thing off the table is doing nothing at all.
● Finances: You don't mind being the underdog. In fact, there's virtue in the role you never knew about before. It's a lot easier to have integrity and character when you're not grappling with things like temptation and greed. Don't be too happy about it, though. You definitely want to move up the ladder, and soon.
● Love: If you've been a bit demure and dull lately, it's time to throw that side of your personality out of the window. Peel yourself off the wall and do something totally outrageous. Stand up at a karaoke bar and sing your lungs out -- whatever it is, get noticed.
● General: Today, take a second look at recent events and see them for what they really are -- proof that you rock! You were being flattered and flirted with and you didn't even know it! Stop kicking yourself and start trying to salvage what someone was trying to start! Contact the person who was heaping all the good vibes on you and find out what they are up to tonight. If you're both available, then you should meet up. Big things could start happening very soon.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: On most days, blocking out your innermost self is your best defense against the office. You'll be surprised at how many colleagues you can win over by showing a bit of your hand today. Just don't bare all.
● Finances: Don't kid yourself that minor things like price tags don't really matter. How much you spend is more critical than ever. If you're willing to get creative with your finances, then do the monetary shuffle. Otherwise, you'll just have to drool from a distance.
● Love: An astute sense of body language will help you connect with almost anyone instantly. It's called mirroring -- whatever movements the other person does, do the same. Don't go overboard or be obvious about it. Subtle gestures yield huge results.
● General: If you have been struggling with making a big decision, you're in luck today -- there will be a lot of obvious signs pointing you in the right direction, and you'll see them early in the day. You can finally turn off your intuitive powers and give up the exhausting exercise of trying to sense things, read between the lines, and debate the pros and cons. Today it's all going to be black and white. The obvious answer will always be the right answer.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: The small print has captured bigger fish than you in its net, but that doesn't make getting caught any easier for you. Be careful with any documents you're going over. Otherwise, you're fried.
● Finances: Money has you in a sweat, but the thought of asking for more has you especially stressed. You can make do with what you have if you learn to stretch a dollar -- and stretch and stretch and stretch. Watch yourself turn both you and your cash into a yogi.
● Love: If you're hell bent on dating at work, do it with class. Otherwise, you could end up without a job. Your best bet is someone in another department or location. Sure, it's not ideal, but at least it's easier to keep that romance under wraps.
● General: You need to stick with the plan today -- even just a slight change in your daily routine could create a big problem for your upcoming social plans. Your schedule might be flexible, but your friends' schedules definitely aren't. Before rearranging any group plans, make sure you touch base with everyone and get their okay. You cannot assume that they can move their dates around the way you can. If you do, you could spark some resentment or controversy.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Just because it's hard to think about any but the most superficial of things doesn't mean there's anything wrong with you. Find ways to keep busy that don't involve intellect, much less philosophy. A day in the office is just what the doctor ordered.
● Finances: Good fortune has always smiled at you, with or without your knowledge. If luck hadn't been on your side, then you would not have gotten where you are today. No matter what your financial situation is, things could always be worse. Look in the mirror and practice your best Polly Anna.
● Love: Your libido has gone out the window recently. No wonder -- when it's all work, work, work and no play, you're bound to let things slide. Hook up with a hottie -- if you have a friend with benefits, now's the time to make the call.
● General: You will get a lot closer to your goal today, but don't let yourself get too excited about it. If you do, you could let the prospect of success overwhelm you -- and run you off track right at the last minute! So just play it cool and take things as they come. Then, once you're standing at the top of that mountain you've climbed, you can afford to jump up and down and cheer. Having a healthy sense of confidence is wonderful, but getting too cocky about your achievements is not.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: Communication takes place on so many levels it's hard to keep track. Colleagues notice rumpled shirts or untied laces long before you do. Don't let yourself spend too much time in your own head.
● Finances: It's not an easy day, but easy isn't necessarily what you want anyway. In fact, you need to be challenged to be satisfied. When others make demands of you, you're only too happy to jump through hoops, as long as you're not the only one doing the spending.
● Love: Sexual attraction is close to home -- very close. You may find yourself suddenly swooning over your best friend's brother (or sister) or some similar relationship. If it's a mutual thing, make sure the lines of communication are open and don't go behind anyone's back.
● General: If things in your social life aren't going the way you want them to right now, the last thing you should do is throw yourself a pity party! No one really wants to be invited to one of those. Instead, try to focus on taking control of your life again. Don't let your emotionality ruin the things you want to do. Just because you don't have every little thing lined up doesn't mean that you can't go further towards your goal. It's time to stop feeling sorry for yourself and start having fun.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: You need to come up with creative ways to communicate, and beating around the bush doesn't qualify. Figure out how to be direct and soft spoken simultaneously. With a bit of intellect, all things are possible.
● Finances: Put some creativity into your approach to money. As long as it's legal, start doing some financial experiments. The results will either be extraordinary or ho-hum, but at least the effort itself will be valuable.
● Love: If he or she says it's completely over, don't believe them -- yet. The proof is in the pudding, so if they're still talking to the ex, you're gettin' played. Until communication ceases with the past, the loveless limbo you're in will continue. Get out now.
● General: Your appearance matters more than ever today -- in terms of work, love and self-esteem. Dress for the job you want to have five years from now, and keep an eye toward appealing to the cutie in your life. Spruce up your look and try a new style. Looking good can't make you happy per se, but it can certainly give you a pleasant surprise when you catch your reflection in a store window! Remind yourself how attractive you are and you'll remind everyone else, too.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: Nervous energy is keeping a lot of people in the office busy. Count yourself among them. You might want to forgo that second cup of coffee today, if only because it's superfluous.
● Finances: If your favorite fantasy is of riches and early retirement, join the crowd. Why get carried away in such a plebian drama? The more individual to you your desires are, the more likely they are to become reality. Discover your real self.
● Love: A person's online presence speaks volumes about their character. So if you're interested in or dating someone, take a look at their social media pages and other networking profiles. If it's full of crazy stuff that makes you feel uncomfortable, consider it a red flag.