Free Daily Horoscope - September 18 2016
● General: Your instincts will lead you to like-minded people today, so if you are hoping to have a calm day with little disagreement, then go wherever your gut tells you to go. Fun people will be waiting there for you. Besides being able to predict how people are all going to react to you, your instincts will tell you how to prevent anything bad from hurting the people you love. This is a time of great connectedness between you and your people -- old friendships get new life.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: You've been thinking ahead to today for a while, but now there is a strange vibe in the air. Treat it like a bad smell. Find the source, then open all the windows to air the place out.
● Finances: It's hard to admit, but you're addicted to stress. If you take a deep breath and a good look around, you'll not find a single real problem to pump up your adrenaline. Even your finances are fine for a change. Do as little as possible until this new reality sinks in.
● Love: Somehow you feel as if you're missing out on something. Stirring the drama pot won't make it any better. Don't cause problems just for your entertainment. Better to tie up loose ends and pay attention to your own issues for the time being.
● General: Today is a good day to evaluate some recent developments in your life -- your mind is clear and your attitude is positive. More than ever before, you are ready to learn from past mistakes! So take stock of the wins and the losses you've had and get perspective on where you really are in life -- you are a lot further along than you had thought. You can sense the momentum building, can't you? Some exciting transformations are going to start happening soon.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: Someone is trying to get a rise out of you, just when you need to relax. Ignore any weirdness today. Recovering from working long hours is vital, so don't allow yourself to be sidetracked.
● Finances: Your mind is always thinking of large amounts -- of food, money, clothes. Why not try something way out, like not taking every thought toward massive sizes? Remind yourself that you really can't take it with you. Sharing it with others should be one of your new goals.
● Love: An inkling of warm weather stirs your soul -- you haven't felt this light and whimsical in months. Put on a skimpy, sexy outfit and head out for a long night on the town. Be as flirtatious as possible and don't leave any stone unturned. Everyone's focused on you.
● General: Schedule in some time to see some of your relatives. Being in the midst of your family will give you a new point of view on where you want to take your life next. The people who have known you all of your life can give you an evaluation you'll really appreciate, because they aren't afraid to tell you the truth. Also, they'll be able to encourage you and help you forget your fears. You need to step forward boldly and bravely, and they know how to help you do that.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: It's a good time for deep thought. If you have no plans for the day, then that's all the more reason to analyze the state of your private life. You know what all work and no play does! Find a way to play.
● Finances: Exactly what needs doing is still blurry. You can use this hazy state to really get creative. Once you let yourself get into the flow, it will be easier to clearly see what steps to take and why. You might as well harness your frustration, as well. It's a great source of energy.
● Love: You have no patience or time for superficial, shallow people right now. Unfortunately, the dating world is filled with this type of communicator -- the unluckiest in love. Don't tolerate it even for a second. The minute you sense duplicity, get outta there.
● General: Keep things low key for today, especially in terms of the money you spend. You might think that flashing a lot of dough around will get you noticed -- and you're right. Trouble is, it won't get you noticed in a very good way. If people think you have lots of money to toss around, they might try to figure out a way to get some of it. Or, they might think you're a shallow show-off. Besides, moving toward a simpler life might be a good idea. The less stuff you have, the less stress you will have.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Give your intellect a break. You make good use of it all the time, and today you need to let yourself be emotional. Let others act aloof if that floats their boat, while you cry yourself a river.
● Finances: You have a lot of good energy, but you'll squander it if you're not careful. You like letting your mind wander, but it's not a good way to spend the day. Philosophy and just plain old daydreaming can wait for a day with fewer details to deal with.
● Love: Your close relationships could suffer when jealousy, anger and other ugly emotions surface. This is just simply your past coming to roost. If you haven't yet addressed all those shameful moments, do so soon. A clean conscience is sexy and freeing.
● General: You understand that anything of quality takes time -- but not everyone else does. A few of your friends or coworkers are getting antsy today, and it's up to you to calm everyone down and keep them focused on the same goal. Together, you can all come up with good solutions -- if you just don't panic! See what ideas everyone has and encourage brainstorming. This is your chance to lead the group on a path to some solid improvement, and build your reputation as a leader.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: It goes without saying that relationships dominate your thoughts. You may find out that someone has a list of dull chores just waiting for you, which will serve as a distraction.
● Finances: Let others fly off the handle instead of you. You'll be surprised how good it feels to be ringside for a change. While those around you are reacting emotionally, you're as calm, cool and collected as ever. If you were a pickpocket, you'd be in hog heaven. As it is, there is still money to be made, and legitimately.
● Love: Dating is so much fun when you look at the bright side -- but, when you're forced to choose between expressing your true self and pleasing the other person, suddenly the situation seems decidedly pathetic. Always stick to your guns: Be original. Don't cave into pressure.
● General: It's time for some changes to come to your surroundings -- and boy are you ready for them! Today is a great time to redecorate your home, repaint a room, or even just rearrange the furniture a bit. Changing the physical space you move around in will go a long way toward freshening up your attitude and putting you on an even more positive track than you were already on. Plus, it will reinforce the idea that you can affect the world around you as much as you would like to.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Not sure how to spend your day? Be open-minded. The more things on your list of options, the higher your chances of enjoying your day. Do a bit of experimenting.
● Finances: You're acting as if you have a relationship with your money, but in fact, it's a one-sided affair. Everyone is smitten by the almighty dollar, not just you. Not a lot will get done as long as you take things so personally. Consider attracting money your new project, not your newest fling.
● Love: Don't be afraid to roll over and expose your soft underbelly right now -- be a little vulnerable. Someone who's been watching from afar sidles up when a burst of emotion overcomes you. Let the tears flow -- your authenticity is a major turn on.
● General: Humdrum places like the grocery store, post office, or the shopping mall might not seem like places where you can make intriguing intellectual connections, but that is not necessarily true. All it takes is for you to open your mouth and say something interesting -- which is never a hard thing for you to do. Start some conversations with strangers who seem interesting, because they probably are. And if you are looking to start a new romance, make sure you toss some flirtation in there, too.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: Try something new for a change, like pushing anything even remotely connected to work out of your head. Fill it with romance, fun, anything but thoughts of the office.
● Finances: Why reinvent the wheel? You already know all about having too much of a good thing. Sure, the routine can get dull, but too much duality isn't much fun, either. It's also counter-productive. Sticking to the grindstone, as dull as it sounds, is your quickest route to financial stability.
● Love: When all else fails, break out a pen and paper and start writing it down. Before you know it, you'll see an interesting story begin to unfold -- and it's all about you! If you haven't considered writing a memoir before, try it. You have lots of great experience to share.
● General: Today you're getting along quite well with someone you sometimes bicker with. For once, the two of you are on the same wavelength and see things in the same way. The only hitch in your harmony could come later in the day, when they want to do one thing and you want to do another. It might be too difficult to come to a compromise, so don't try to force it. Just agree to disagree, for now. You two will never negotiate an arrangement that will satisfy you both, so don't even try.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: Being at home feels like being on another planet. You need to restore harmony, and simply spending time there won't do it. Rearrange the furniture until things are just so, or change things in some other way.
● Finances: If you think all of your hidden talents have to do with romance, think again. You can apply them to anything that piques your imagination today, from meeting new friends to making money. Be playful with your abilities, and the sky's the limit.
● Love: Focusing on the differences is oh, so easy, especially for you. Terminally unique? You'd like to think so. But remember, you're just like everyone else. Start reaching out and searching for the similarities. When you relate to people on a purely human level, all sorts of great things will happen.
● General: You are ready for some audacious action today! Gone is any trace of shyness. You are full of confidence and burning with the desire to get your point across to the people who haven't been listening to you for far too long. Adopt a more direct manner of speaking with the people who usually intimidate you -- make eye contact and you'll make them want to hear you out. Step up and make the grand gestures you know you can make so well. It's now or never.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Your social life is like an arm or leg that's gone to sleep. You need some activity to get the blood flowing again. Connect to people in any way you can today.
● Finances: You're having a hard time getting energized about your day. You're so low key that all you want to do is sit on the front porch in a rocking chair, reminiscing about your past. Your retirement funds aren't quite there yet, though, so you'll have to keep plodding on instead.
● Love: Your life's not exactly interesting lately -- in fact, it's downright colorless. What happened to the spark? It's still there; you've merely lost it in your effort to please others. If you don't find the stock market, sports or global finance interesting, stop force feeding it to yourself and peddling the lies to others.
● General: A recent development has been good for your social life, but not very good for your money. Before things get too far out of hand, take some time today to review your accounts and get a better idea of what you are dealing with. Things are probably not as bad as you fear, but they're sure to get worse if you don't get a handle on things. Cutting back on spending doesn't mean cutting back on fun, though. Instead of going out to dinner, why not host a pizza-making party at your place?
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: Your plans for the day might not get off the ground, but that simply means you should approach things in another way. The end goal can be fundamentally the same if you change your style just a bit.
● Finances: There are more ways than one to communicate with the universe. Begging is getting a bit old and it's not even working for you. Music, poetry -- these are two things that life responds to. Weaving financial goals into them would be more profitable than your usual form of pleading.
● Love: You're the best friend anyone could have, but somehow, you feel like a chump lately. It's not you -- you just let bad people mistreat you. If you're tired of that flakey friend who always bails out at the last minute, tell them -- you have nothing to lose. You're wasting precious time.
● General: You will be given some preferential treatment today, and it will be just like you to feel guilty about it -- but you shouldn't! You are good at inspiring others and instigating change, and that is a valuable skill that deserves to be rewarded. Just because this kind of work feels easy for you doesn't mean that it's not incredibly valuable. You don't have to break a sweat in order to do something amazing. It's time you realized your worth and accepted the praise!
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: You have a clear image in your mind's eye of just how the day should look. If that picture includes others, then sharing it with them is a must. Make your plans as attractive and irresistible as possible.
● Finances: When it comes to staying within budget, you're becoming a pro. You hardly need to be reminded not to live beyond your means. The key word is 'hardly'. You may do it by accident but being misled is no excuse for overspending, so keep on your toes. If your assets suddenly seem worth more than you though it's just necessary reality.
● Love: While you're hanging out at the water cooler, you'll hear a rumor about the opportunity you've been waiting for. Drop everything and insist on seeing your boss. But be realistic. If this so-called wonderful project seems like a waste of time, bail out gracefully.
● General: It's true that the squeaky wheel gets the oil, so if you need some attention today, speak up loudly, early, and often! The usual agitators in your group are keeping quiet. Chances are good that you will have the center stage all to yourself. It's a great day to make a play, sell an idea, or convince an opponent that you actually are the better competitor. Words are your best weapon now, because your wit is sharp and your jokes are funny.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: That your social life will grow itself is unrealistic. You need to tend to it as much as you do your career. For today, don't do anything alone. Whatever activities you choose, be sure you join with others.
● Finances: Make you your new project, but be patient about it. You can't transform yourself overnight. Compare yourself to Rome or a fine wine. That doesn't mean 24 hours in a nice spa wouldn't cure some of what ails you. Treating yourself well is your first step on a journey of self-discovery.
● Love: If you're more about justification and rationalization lately, something is definitely not right. You're afraid of something -- perhaps judgment or failure. That's totally normal. The next time you're forced to admit culpability, consider your motives.