Free Daily Horoscope - September 15 2016
● General: Someone with a critical eye isn't going to be shy about dishing their criticisms of you today, but you need to try to not get defensive about it! Hear them out -- there is value in what they have to say. Your reputation is your top concern right now, so if they have some ideas on how to improve it, you need to hear it. Feelings don't matter when real knowledge is out there to be had. You cannot sacrifice such valuable insight just for the sake of your slightly sensitive ego.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: You're stuck in low gear. No matter how highly you value your career, you just can't jump start your drive for success. Everyone needs to slow down every now and then. Consider this your day to do just that.
● Finances: The satisfaction of working in groups varies depending on what your role is. Sometimes you get the glory and sometimes you're relegated to support staff. But the result you're always looking for, it goes without saying, is money. The more you pitch in today -- in any capacity -- the more you'll go home with.
● Love: Someone definitely crawls under your skin and stays there for the duration of the afternoon. A good, thorough scratch, unfortunately, won't get rid of this parasite. So when all else fails, remove yourself from the situation. After all, they're cramping your style.
● General: A big financial payoff is due to you, but it might take a bit longer to get it than you had hoped. You don't necessarily have to get up in anyone's face about what they owe you, but you should make some noise. Send them an email reminding them of the balance due -- a phone call might seem friendlier, but communication about stuff like this should be conducted in writing. Plus, writing it out will give you the chance to word it a way that is diplomatic yet firm.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: It might look like a good personal day when you get your first peek at it, but don't let yourself change any plans. The office beckons, even if it doesn't call. Roll right out of bed and into work.
● Finances: Other people push your buttons without even trying. Unfortunately, they're the wrong buttons. If you want to blast off into outer space, you don't have to do a thing. But if you want to be in charge of which direction you're in, limit who you spend time with.
● Love: The future is looking brighter and brighter. So do your part -- it's a great day to go green. Recycle recyclables, eat no meat or use vegan condoms. Whatever you decide, make it a habit. One small change in your personal habits yields huge results.
● General: If you have a hidden agenda, you're not going to get very far with it right now. Transparency is much more advantageous to attaining your goals. So open up and encourage people to give their input on what you have planned. Share your thoughts and goals and ask how they think they can be achieved. Sure, doing so might mean that you'll have to make some changes you hadn't anticipated, but in the end those changes will make your success all the more assured.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: If you feel held back, it's just part of the vibe of the day. Working is like walking through quicksand or a pool of glue. But continue attempting to get something done.
● Finances: You're more influenced by your friends than you realize. After all, you are the company you keep. Hanging around with financially successful people will rub off on you, as will being perpetually broke. Money isn't all you should be noticing, but it's not to be ignored, either.
● Love: You're way less adaptable today than normal. What's that all about? So many awesome, fun things are going on, but you're stuck on the couch, afraid to draw open the blinds. Pamper yourself. You're not missing out on anything you can't do later.
● General: The energy of the people around you will affect you strongly today -- their sorrow, cheerfulness, anger, fear and jealousy will all rub off on you. At first, it will feel exciting to be able to sense what's going on around you so astutely. But as the day wears on, this type of awareness could start to get tiring. By the evening, you'll probably want to step out of the public arena and go off somewhere by yourself. It will help you regain the balance between yourself and the world.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: If only you had something extreme to deal with or anything at all for that matter. It's a duller than dirt kind of day. To get some balance, you need to end your work week with a bang. Start the planning process.
● Finances: Is flexibility something that can be learned? You're about to find out. The wrong person appears, the bill is wrong or your plans will be changed at the last second. Your ability to enjoy the day as it unfolds depends on how easy it is for you to adapt. Not adapting at all is always an option.
● Love: Something new is afoot and you know it's going to be fantastic. Whether it's a surprise email in your inbox or a chance meeting on the street, the encounter will alter your life. Maybe it's love, maybe it's six degrees of separation, but it's up to you to see the significance of it.
● General: Your closest relationships are growing even closer, but don't miss out on opportunities to start new ones, either. There is plenty of room in your life for friendship, and you will make a good impression on someone today who really wants to get to know you better. Once they let you know about their interest it's going to feel very flattering -- and you should definitely explore it. Accept any invitations they extend to you today without hesitation.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: When you have time on your hands, offer your services to someone else. Don't wait to be asked. Listen, look around, and pick out a colleague who could use some help. Don't think twice about it. They'll follow your lead.
● Finances: Someone is going to fall hard, and it may be you. Be glad the only thing to take a big hit is your ego, not your wallet. On the other hand, you may be an innocent bystander to someone else's egotistical folly, in which case extra compassion is called for.
● Love: Romance will stay in a holding pattern until you determine whether your prey is over his or her ex. And it's just as easy as that: ask directly. Don't be afraid to mince words. The answer will depend on where this thing is headed anyway -- you have nothing to lose.
● General: You're on a quest today, but do you know what you are looking for? Clues are everywhere, but they will useless to you if you're not clear about your objectives. So go slowly and make sure you've got everything you need to get things done today. If you just shoot right out of the gate, you might go farther faster, but you might be going in the wrong direction. There is no need to hurry right now -- you won't impress anyone, and you won't achieve your goals.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: The time for being creative is usually in the planning stages. But things are reaching a critical stage, and you need to make changes. Start shaking things up in whatever ways make sense to the right side of your brain.
● Finances: There is no routine set in stone yet, and yet you already have certain expectations for the rhythm of your days. The only thing you can predict is how much you spend because you control your own wallet. Everything else is still up in the air.
● Love: The person you're seeing probably has some reservations about you. And if you haven't addressed it, now's a great time to discuss your status with your ex. Are you over him or her? If not, maybe you should stay solo until you work it out.
● General: Mind your nosiness quotient today. Delve too deep into someone's personal life, and you might discover more than you bargained for! You need to set some limits and know the difference between being curious and being intrusive. Whether it's energy levels or intimacy levels, knowing when to stay 'stop' is crucial to keeping harmony in your life. Give them more space to open up to you about who they are, on their own terms. People don't always appreciate having to explain their motivations and inner thoughts.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: As soon as a project is over, it already feels like it's in the distant past. That kind of restlessness is what drives you onward and upward. But while you're in between the 'one down' and 'one to go' stages, you can't help but feel a bit depressed.
● Finances: You don't exactly deserve much fun, you haven't stored up enough points yet. But you'll get plenty of fun anyway, and maybe even a bit of romance thrown in for good measure. The best part is that it's not on credit. It's free and clear, so enjoy the good times with others while you have the chance.
● Love: You're totally hot for one of your friends -- as far as you're concerned, you'd take him or her right here, right now. But you're not sure they feel the same way. Hint around. Let 'em know how great they are. The response might result in a cheap hotel and breakfast.
● General: It's usually wise to take new journeys slowly, but if you feel like putting the pedal to the metal on your latest adventure today, then go for it! The universe has set up nothing but green lights for you. As far the eye can see, it will be smooth sailing. So toss out any reservations you might have. You know that you can always trust your own instinct, so what's your worry? Even if there are glitches along the way, they are likely to be quite minor.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: Some tasks just don't excite you. Drum up some enthusiasm for the process, if not the project. Working well together is a joy. There is satisfaction in a job well done -- you come up with the rest.
● Finances: When you get that familiar urge, you know it means something more profound than the immediate subject at hand. The desire to move your furniture or redecorate your house is just a red herring for the real changes you long to make. Don't let yourself be fooled by it.
● Love: Flowers are totally romantic -- greenery makes you feel great. So even if you can't bribe anyone into sending you a dozen roses, buy them yourself. The energy of live foliage is addictive. Expect several people to strike up a conversation about your fantastic choices.
● General: You're feeling the different aspects of your life coming together in a new way today. Friends and family members are getting along, coworkers are entering your social life with ease, and it all feels good. There is such great harmony in your life right now that you can let go of any worries you had about people getting along or you making a good impression. You are going to collect many enthusiastic fans. These folks have a lot of admiration for what you do -- and the way you do it.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: You're cutting corners with the best of them. If you've already brought in your own lunch and bussed it to the office, then you have some idea of how to handle work issues. Start snipping.
● Finances: Learning something old is learning something new. If you keep an open mind during a particularly thorny conversation, you're likely to see a lot of parallels between the subject being discussed and your financial strategy. The real trick is using that information once the light bulb goes on in your head.
● Love: When it comes to money, don't talk about it too much. Bragging about the cost of your car, your purse and your shoes is downright tacky. Instead, chat about topics of substance: your ambitions, your goals and your dreams. When in doubt, say nothing or change the subject.
● General: As this day starts, you will feel a ton of high energy coursing through your veins -- but it might not be enough to get you through the whole day. In order to make the most of this energy spurt, move your important tasks and errands to the earlier part of the day. That way, if you run out of gas by late afternoon you can just retreat to your home. Take a nap or relax. Move any commitments to other people to the front of the pile -- you can't let anyone down right now.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: Your plans are working, even if you're getting no recognition. Don't expect that kind of acknowledgement anytime soon. Just keep hoping for good results in other ways.
● Finances: Don't bother planning your future based on the finances of today. Things could be as radically different two years from now as they were two years ago. If you would never have imagined being in the financial situation you find yourself in, then why assume you can extrapolate your future worth? Sitting tight is still your best bet.
● Love: An uncomfortable, even inappropriate, situation will test your composure today. Before you lose your cool entirely, consider the consequences (and the audience). Don't let emotional toxicity poison you, lest you say the wrong thing in front of the wrong people.
● General: Why worry about what is holding you back from reaching your goals when there seems to be no way to determine what exactly it is? You're fretting and stressing over a mystery that might never be solved -- and it's a huge waste of your precious energy. So today, just get moving forward and focus more on doing things rather than on all the subliminal stuff that you'll never be able to pin down. Leave the prognosticating for the fortune tellers. You just need to get stuff done.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: The office is chafing. It's too restricting, from the hours you have to be there to the clothes you're expected to wear. If you're not sure why these feelings are plaguing you, then spend five minutes delving into your subliminal treasure chest.
● Finances: You have energy to burn. Unfortunately, you don't have money to burn to go with it. You don't need it to have a great day, though. In fact, nothing can stop you from enjoying yourself, and your sense of fun is contagious. Expect to be treated.
● Love: Don't let all your great legwork go to waste. If you take the time to snag a hottie's number or email, follow it up. Even if you were totally intoxicated when it happened, take a chance. If nothing else, it's great practice.
● General: In order to gain greater insight into what is going on in your own life, examine someone's else life choices today. You can learn a lot by watching someone else's success as well as their failures. So who should be your mentor for the day? Well, skip over the authority figures in your life. Their choices aren't as relevant to you as the choices your peers are making. Observe someone who is at your level and ask them how they got to where they are. You'll end the day with great insight.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: Your group needs something new. It's up to you to figure out what and fast. Consider yourself to be in a huge game of musical chairs. The one caught standing could be someone in high places, or you.
● Finances: Don't let the day be spent lost in dreams. People around you are having fun and there are plenty of ways to join in. Most of them don't require a penny, but if money becomes an issue, move on to another activity. As long as it's ethereal, it's worth participating in.
● Love: It's about finding the right person, but until that happens, fill your life with meaning. Forge new relationships, volunteer and reach out to others. Surrounding yourself with people is the best way to stave off the loneliness.