Free Daily Horoscope - September 12 2016
● General: You have been making a strong, positive impression on some powerful people -- and today you should start to be treated a lot better because of it. Someone is ready to give you a tougher challenge, and you are ready to take it on -- especially if it involves travel or exploring new cultures. Channel any nervousness into positive energy and keep on doing what you're doing -- it's working! The waiting might feel like torture, but you are about to get the chance you have been waiting for.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: Subliminal heavy business can sink you if you let it, and it's a slow way to go. Deal with the issues head-on instead. You have the day off to do just that. Ignore the office and dig in at home.
● Finances: Don't feel bad about the very characteristics that make you a success. Unless you're actually using someone to get ahead, your opportunistic tendencies are considered winning qualities. But if you get the sneaking suspicion you're pushing things too far, you probably are.
● Love: Protect yourself from all those emotional barracudas out there in dating land. They would say anything to jump in bed with you (unless of course if that's what you want). You're in control; you dictate where this thing takes you.
● General: Are you paying more attention to your enemies than to your friends right now? There is a high level of jealousy around you right now, and it could develop into resentment if you don't get back in touch with one or two friends who are still waiting to hear from you. If you don't have enough time to really catch up with them, at least shoot them an email or text message arranging some social time with them in the future. They're always there for you, and you need to make them a priority.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: It pays to be dull. The last thing you need is intensity. In fact, avoid deep emotions altogether. Stick to only the most superficial of relationships and avoid anything you care about passionately.
● Finances: There is simply no way to have even a superficial understanding of your finances right now. At least you're not alone. The general chaos is dying down, but only the enlightened few have it all figured out. The new financial world order is bringing out some interesting new preacher types.
● Love: All you really want is a bit of love and happiness in your life. Why then, does everyone else seem against it? If it's not the people you date, it's your parents or others who tell you what to do. When it gets too overwhelming, switch on autopilot for a while and cruise.
● General: There is absolutely nothing wrong with adding some fun to a business situation -- as long as you stay professional, why is it wrong to smile and laugh? You can't take everything super seriously all of the time, it's just not healthy! So today, try out a few silly jokes. Not only will you make everyone relax a little bit, you will encourage other people to add their personality to the conversation. It will help everyone connect on a deeper level -- and help you all get a lot more done.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: It's hard for you to go any slower than full speed, but you need to conserve energy. Be calculating about it. If you save up today, you'll have that much more in the tank when you start your work week.
● Finances: Strange vibes are starting to worry you. Those undercurrents may not actually have anything to do with money, although they are making your palms itch. Until it's clear what the source is, try not to let yourself get too paranoid or stressed out. The last thing you need is to pull out your tinfoil hat.
● Love: You possess a secret desire to break out of the pack and sprint ahead. But, you've become awfully brazen about your intentions. Remember, certain people are ahead of you for a reason -- they're setting the pace. Move too quickly and you'll run out of steam.
● General: It's not selfish to want to be by yourself -- it's actually quite healthy! So if being a social butterfly is simply not high on your priority list right now, don't be ashamed of it. Rent one of your favorite movies and get comfy on the couch tonight. Order in some food and just relax. Social-hound friends may not understand this inward phase you're going through, but they will accept it -- they'll have to! You need to be honest with your needs. People appreciate it.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: It's your day to do nothing you don't want to do. If you're even the slightest bit unsure, just shrug and stay on the couch. Save all the decisions for the coming work week.
● Finances: Your profit is like a turtle afraid to stick its head out of the shell. There is a lot going on under the hard exterior, but no one can really tell. As anxious as you are to see some results, just give it more time. It will all be revealed sooner if you stop breathing on it.
● Love: Your phases change as quickly as the moon. Yesterday it was that, today it's this and tomorrow? Who knows? Make one decision and stick to it for a while. A little consistency is a great gift for someone like you.
● General: Clear out your schedule and set aside your expectations -- this is going to be a fickle kind of day, and you need to be as flexible as possible. It's a day to toss out the rule book and just let things go along their merry way. You won't be disappointed. But if you struggle against the tide of the day and stubbornly try to stick to what you had planned, you'll experience a lot of frustration. Become more passive, and you will learn an awful lot about the world around you.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: You don't have a boss making you feel guilty. Go ahead, be self-centered. You have all week to cut yourself off from the neck down. Today, focus on nothing but you and your whims.
● Finances: You know exactly what you want. The only problem is, you don't want anyone else to know. Yes, you lust after money just as much as the next person. Your Zen exterior will fool some of the people some of the time, but not all of the people all of the time. Prepare to be busted.
● Love: Experiment; have fun now. You're out on the dating trail, so you might as well experience the full flavor of life. Because once you're committed, all that fanfare and variety goes away. That's not a bad thing -- you're just a one-guy (or one-gal) kind of person.
● General: All of your plans are going to go perfectly today -- and if any obstacles do appear, they will be the kind that are going to fizzle out on their own soon enough. So the only way you can fall into a bad mood today is if you let your mind wander to problems that you can't fix. Dwell on things beyond your control, and you could start feeling blue. Instead, let yourself be happy. Keep your mind on all the good news in your life right now -- there is so much of it!
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: If you wait for others to get in touch with you, you'll have a boring, restless Sunday. Reach out. Communicating takes a lot less energy than twiddling your thumbs and wondering what to do.
● Finances: Today brings a burst of energy and desire to start something new. This is no time to plunge into unknown waters, though, especially when it comes to money. You could end up swimming with sharks, so best stay in the shallow end for now.
● Love: You're a true delicacy and if others can't see that, they don't deserve you. So stop selling yourself short. Your rare qualities are a fantastic match for someone who adores you. Hooking up just to hook up is truly a waste of your time right now.
● General: You've been pulling hard in a tug of war with someone, but today it might be wise for you to just let go of the rope -- and send the other person flying. By switching up the balance of things, you are sure to end up on top. If all you want to do is win, there are other ways to get that victory than to exhaust yourself over and over again with someone who will never give an inch. You've got to stop this strategy and start thinking of something new.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: You feel empowered to make changes that go deep. If only you felt this confident at work! Make the most of it in your personal life, though, and the feeling is bound to spill over.
● Finances: Thinking about the past just makes you depressed, and yet you can't seem to stop yourself. You could try turning your attitude around since you can't take your eyes off of what's over your shoulder. Use memories of financial successes to boost your motivation, not drag yourself into the ground.
● Love: Your insides definitely don't match your outsides. Keeping up appearances is certainly noble, but don't overdo it. Lower a lifeboat and allow someone special to drift across that moat. You'll relish the intimacy you fought so hard to deny.
● General: It's all about endurance today, and you'll be able to do anything for any length of time -- including sitting through that boring meeting without falling asleep, handling that dreadful blind date with effortless charm, and waiting in a long line without grumbling one bit. You have some serious strength of patience deep down inside of you, and boy will it come to your rescue today. Entertaining yourself has never been so easy. You'll always be in your happy place, no matter where you are.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: People are drawn to you. In fact, you'll have a hard time deciding just who to spend time with today and who to put off until later. This kind of intense magnetism won't last, so make the most of it.
● Finances: All the ambition and willpower in the world will only get you so far today. That's not to say you should abandon them, but know that your efforts will be their own rewards. Working hard is still the best way to assure a good mood, with or without immediate results.
● Love: You've fallen flat on your face before -- and it won't be the last time. Sure, the critics will laugh at this mishap, but they'll rue the day they underestimated your ability to snap back. And when you seek revenge, nobody does it better.
● General: Get out in the world early today -- set your alarm clock twenty minutes early and give yourself some time to walk around the block, stop for breakfast, or just read the paper while you nurse a cup of coffee. If you've been feeling moody and slow, this more gentle introduction to your day will help you unlock some of that energy that you need to stay motivated throughout your day. And if you can get someone to join you on this calm, early morning adventure, that's even better.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Don't give in to a desire to be alone. You need time with friends to prepare for your workweek, if for no other reason. If you're feeling moody, figure out why and get on with it.
● Finances: Back when pinching pennies was frowned upon, you had to hide your favorite habit. Now that it's not all that unusual, you also find yourself hiding it. Who wants to be considered one of the sheep? Keep it to yourself, but continue perfecting the practice. Homemade lunch is still your favorite fare.
● Love: You're prone to a major meltdown after a series of small burnouts, soon, so soon. You know that hottie you said you were going to call? Call them and get a relaxing date on the books. Sweet!
● General: Pretending someone is what they are not is a dangerous game. You can't be idealistic about what someone is really about. Take off your blinders today and see that person for who they truly are. What other people have been saying hasn't been to your liking, but it may be true. Look at the entire person, see all of their imperfections, and who knows? You might even like them more than you did before! Seeing all sides of people may be a rude awakening from a dream state, but you have to wake up some time.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: Questions about work are plaguing you. You need a detached, objective point of view. Run a few scenarios by your friends, and be open to whatever feedback they give you.
● Finances: Your resilience is flagging, but you're only calling it a day, not giving up altogether. Good results are still possible once your strength and determination return. Make renewing them your goal for the day, and don't shift it until you see your little plan working.
● Love: You've earned it -- now gloat. Don't be afraid to crow about your recent accomplishment. Opportunities like these are rare, indeed. Invite someone you've got a crush on out to dinner to celebrate. He or she will get drunk on your euphoria.
● General: Making connections with other cool people is going to be your full-time job today, but since when did you mind being social anyway? Keeping busy will keep you happy, so get out there and get social. Get online. Check your blog or social networking site and spend some time touching base with folks you haven't talked to in a while. Send some funny emails and see what happens. There's bound to be some hot news or gossip, and aren't you just dying to know what it is? Find out.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: Don't spend the day worrying about your career. It won't help matters anyway. If you need a way to keep your mind off of work, then stay socially useful. It always feels good to be needed.
● Finances: Subliminal issues will waste your entire day if you let them. Flailing away with no discernible result is their favorite use of your energy. If that sounds like a bit of a nightmare, it's because it's the very stuff nightmares are made of. Relegate them to the world behind your eyelids.
● Love: Your overriding desire to be original sometimes pushes you into interesting situations, to say the least. And today, that's a good thing. Be the first in your office to take advantage of an up-and-coming trend. They may balk at first, but they'll be jealous later.
● General: Are you starting to feel like a doormat in one of your relationships? Like they're walking all over you and you're not getting half of the credit you deserve? Today, get off the ground and get out of this person's life for a while. Show them that they need you a lot more than you need them. They will be back asking for your help soon, but by then you will have formulated the terms you expect and be able to set the boundaries that make you comfortable. You need to demand equal footing.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: Look on the bright side. If you're feeling unsure or even uneasy, remind yourself that you're not at work. At least you're not sweating over legal documents or mud wrestling with colleagues.
● Finances: Make a million dollars in two weeks in your spare time? You should be wary of any business deals put before you today, especially outlandish get-rich-quick ones. Anything that sounds too good to be true undoubtedly is.
● Love: What if, what if? You're awfully comfy and cozy in Fantastyland lately. Variables and abstracts shouldn't concern you right now. Pay attention to empirical evidence: What's going on in front of you? The other stuff just doesn't matter. Save the daydreaming for another day.