Free Daily Horoscope - September 11 2016
● General: With every step you take today, you are approaching a major turning point, so you've got to be primed and ready to act when you see a great opportunity heading your way. Changes can happen at any time in your life -- if you are ready and waiting for them. It might not be comfortable for you to act quickly at first, but eventually you will get into the excitement and enjoy the unpredictability of it all. You'll never feel more in charge of your life than you do today.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: You're feeling more introverted and cautious than usual. That's understandable, given the uncomfortable day you had yesterday. Lay low and consider it a day of renewal.
● Finances: You're thinking for yourself. That's just one happy byproduct of the past. If being one of the sheep made you feel like your financial future was secure, you now know better. You can count on taking that insight right to the bank.
● Love: You are nothing but a bundle of raw energy today. Although you're loving this momentum, it may wear thin on others as the day progresses. If it makes others squirm, confine yourself to closed quarters where you can bounce off the walls, unencumbered.
● General: Whether your romantic life is at a standstill or not, marriage will be on your mind a lot today. Suddenly the idea of spending the rest of your life with someone else is more appealing than ever -- and you'll be thinking about places to marry, ways to marry, and who you want to marry. If you are single and have no idea who this person might be, then why not imagine who they might be? Visualize your perfect life mate and give the universe a few hints about who to send your way.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: Feeling moody is an aftertaste. The worst is over but you still don't want to get back on the horse again. Be thankful that at least you're not suffering through any deep emotions.
● Finances: Your subconscious is pulling all the levers and pushing all your buttons today. It's not a particularly charming state to be in, but it can be devastating when it comes to all things financial. Don't risk making any major decisions regarding your money today.
● Love: Your innate obstinacy may put you at odds with someone who is close to a friend of yours. Think carefully. Would you rather be right? Or have problems? Holding your ground may benefit you, but it's up to out up with the drama.
● General: There will be a strong connection between you and a surprising someone today. This person is not a member of your circle of friends, but they have been paying more attention to you than you think -- and they see something inside of you that they really, really like. Try not to seem shocked when they come out with an observation that makes it seem like they are reading your mind! And don't blush when they flatter you with honest praise. They just see how much value you offer the world.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: You like to think you're aware of your feelings, if not their sources, but you were recently thrown for a loop. You'll never know just what happened, but you can spend the day probing it to your heart's content.
● Finances: Not everything is out of your hands, although it sometimes feels that way. You're too intelligent to be down and out. Down, yes, but certainly not for the count. You won't reach the extremes of old anytime soon, but you have no doubt that your numbers are on the mend. Your confidence alone is worth more than gold.
● Love: All the great information and facts in the world won't save you from this snafu. So, if you don't know what you're talking about, especially in front of someone you're trying to woo, keep quiet. Better to come off as the strong, silent type.
● General: Don't get too close to the center of the action right now. The pull of power is great, but it can also complicate your life way too much. You need to know when to step back, today. There will be a lot of intensity and even some emotional upheaval, and you could get the brunt of someone's anger. Today, try to find a place where you can go and be by yourself for a while. At the very least, hang around the people with whom you can totally relax and be yourself.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: You've been left a bit gun shy. Being indecisive is a perfectly healthy reaction to the upheaval you went through. Don't spend the day cowering, but do allow yourself to waiver.
● Finances: It's time to prime the pump. Ironically, that doesn't involve spending money. It involves helping others. Karma has a way of turning your points into cash for you, so your best investment today is someone else. Doing something for others is like putting money in the bank.
● Love: A situation you'll find yourself in today is a bit sticky. Some of your friends might be fighting over the same hottie. If one of the tries to involve you in their drama, stay out of it. Not your problem.
● General: When a surge of energy hits you today, you won't be able to help but use it to help others. You are moving out of a self-centered stage and into a very selfless one. Someone needs help around the house, and this family member will be very appreciative of the extra set of hands. It feels good to know that you have the right priorities, and you will make a huge deposit into your good karma account. Giving to others enables you also connect to others, which is always enjoyable.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: You can look at issues deeply and still be none the wiser for it. Why spend time being self-centered when it won't really help you understand the situation any better? You might as well move on to a lighter pastime.
● Finances: Loving life is a given, with or without a big bank account. You learn something new every day. You've had a chance to find out what you're made of and you have every reason to be proud. Now back to feathering your nest.
● Love: Food is an easy fix today. And yes, nothing's better than sitting down to stuff your face with all things sweet, sticky and gooey. Tsk, tsk. You'll wake up tomorrow with a sour stomach and a terrible emotional hangover if you don't watch it.
● General: You're in a mood to get rid of every single one of your bad habits today, which is a wonderful goal -- but is it an unrealistic one? Don't try to make yourself perfect in one day! You are a work in progress and you should stay a work in progress. After all, it's your imperfections that make you so charming. So today, just pick one thing you want to change about yourself and give yourself plenty of time to change it. Expecting too much of yourself isn't wise now.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Your work goals can be somewhat unrealistic. But that's what creates a good bit of your drive. When you're off the clock, though, friends force you to be a bit more sensible. You might as well enjoy it.
● Finances: You really don't want to go with the flow these days, because that would only take you backwards. Moving forward means stepping out on your own. Dare yourself to stop being one of the sheep and force yourself to make your own financial decisions instead. It's not as hard as you think.
● Love: It's a good thing that today you're adaptable because life really starts to pick up. Lots of changes; plenty of new experiences. Keep your knees bent and ready for whatever bump or wave comes at you.
● General: Your imagination, creativity and intuition can be combined today to give you almost super-human powers, so use them with abandon to get an edge. Is everyone around you scratching their heads at the big mystery that's been plaguing them? Cook up a theory about what's been going on, and chances are you will be right on the money! This is a wonderful time for you if you are in any kind of leadership position. People will know that what you say goes -- because what you say is usually so dead on.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: Your urge to succeed at work goes deep. If it's supposed to be your day off, going into the office isn't the best use of your time today, though. Let yourself do something selfish in another way instead.
● Finances: You already know how to strike a balance between spending and saving, but now you need to lean towards saving. Being idealistic won't do the trick, either. This project takes some serious effort and even a little bit of pain. The first positive statement you get is all you need to galvanize your efforts. Until then, hang in there.
● Love: You've been nice, but that didn't work. If a date is not even noticing your nice gestures of thoughtful gifts, it's time to say goodbye no matter how hot they are, or think they are.
● General: Money is starting to play a different role in your life -- it is beginning to seem like there are more important things in the world than account balances and shiny new things. As material goods lose their luster, more humble and beautiful things are starting to hold a magnetic appeal for you. Other people in your life might be confused by your new focus on quality over quantity, but they will be quick to join you in this new way of thinking. Priorities are shifting.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: You radiate power and confidence all week long, and it can be exhausting. Do something rejuvenating today by letting your guard down and be your most rumpled and uncertain self.
● Finances: There is nothing in life without risk, but impulse buys really open you up for some big financial regrets. Almost nothing personal is worth spending your money on these days, and your professional purchases can wait. Whatever it is you're drooling over is not worth the gamble.
● Love: Soften up a little. Your aloof facade is driving them away in droves. Sure, you're not the most emotive person today, but try to open up a bit. Someone really wants to get to know you, but that stone-cold veneer is impenetrable. They'll soon give up.
● General: Things are starting off wonderfully today, but by mid-afternoon you might sense of heavy stuff going on just under the surface with someone you care about. Don't let this emotional weight slow you down, though. You're doing them a disservice by letting their dramas ruin your day -- and you might make them feel responsible for putting you in a blue mood. It's much better for you to balance them out by keeping your outlook bright. Try to cheer them up.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: It's time to reconnect with your internal vision of who you are and where you want your life to go. That's a lot easier than it sounds. You need a slow, uneventful day, filled with daydreams.
● Finances: Money fears just can't trickle into some areas, even if there are small cracks. Certain friendships are perfect examples. Spending time with people who reset your emotional gauges is always valuable, and never more so than now. They'll help you find that elusive feeling of wellbeing.
● Love: The heat's on and you're ready to get outta the way. Friends are fighting and you have nothing to do with it. Focus on you love life and the hotties you see pass by. It's the best use of your time right now.
● General: You'll be walking right in step with your friends today -- and everyone is wearing a big old smile. One of the biggest perks of friendship is that you all get to share you thoughts and ideas with each other without fear of recrimination. You know that these folks have your back at every turn. And you need to make sure they know that you're there to support them as well. Connecting with others is so much easier right now in part because you are feeling much more comfortable in your own skin.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: Your career is lost at sea and it's up to you to find it. Turn your searchlights inward. A bit of introspection is all it takes to organize yourself right back to shore.
● Finances: You're able to accomplish the seemingly impossible. No, you won't be leaping tall buildings in a single bound, but your financial feats of daring come close. The odd thing is, it's the pedestrian habits of discipline and perseverance that really help you pull it off.
● Love: It's best if you assess the emotional benefits of an upcoming situation before you make a move. Sure, the short-term gain seems fantastic, but over time, how will this affect your life? If you can't say for sure, consider the pros and cons. You may glean more clarification by tomorrow.
● General: You're excited about your new plans, and you should be! Take advantage of all this positive energy, because it could give you a lot of momentum that will help you get your new plans launched as soon as possible! Be prepared to swallow your pride in order to ask for the help you need -- especially from a person who intimidates you. Now is not the time for the luxury of pride -- it's simply not useful. Be open about what you want to do, and share your excitement.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: If your desire to get ahead has slowed down, it's time to give yourself a pep talk of one kind or another. Do it in private, because an audience won't help matters. You know just how to be your own heckler, anyway.
● Finances: Tightening your belt is making you want to weep. You're throwing ever more categories into the cost cutting project that is your life. Cry on the shoulders of friends if you must, but don't change your strategy. Stay organized.
● Love: Someone you consider utterly obnoxious comes barreling into your life with opinions and facts of their own. It's so easy for you to dismiss someone like this, but don't . Give them a chance. You may actually discover a kindred spirit underneath all that bravado.
● General: Your plate is way too full right now -- something has got to go, and it's got to go today! If you don't delegate, cancel or reschedule one or two or seventeen things, your stress level is only going to get higher -- and you're only going to get grouchier. The good news is that you probably already know of at least one thing you can toss someone else's way, and you probably know of someone who might be quite eager to take it over for you. Your annoyances could be someone else's opportunities.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: You've had enough upheaval to last for the next few days. For today, enjoy some much-needed peace and quiet. You may not trust it at first but settle into it even before you're quite sure of it.
● Finances: Keep your ears open for a blabbermouth, because they are spewing some valuable information. It might not be meant for you, but the airwaves are free. Pay attention to otherwise inane chatter for your big tip of the day.
● Love: Take a look around. Is your car, bedroom, kitchen and so on, a mess or clean? The aesthetics of your surroundings will give you a keen insight into your psychology. So if you want to feel more organized, tidy up -- tackle those long-standing yet odious tasks.