Free Daily Horoscope - September 10 2016
● General: Today is not the time for an in-depth evaluation of a recent mistake you made. There will be plenty of time to go over what you did right and what you did wrong later on in the week. Today, you need to just take a break from all the self-examination and relax. Your emotions are just too close to the surface. They feel too fragile to be dissected. So just live in the moment today and allow yourself to have a good time. Deal with the fallout after you feel recharged and ready to go.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: It's more than subliminal heavy business that's weighing you down. Don't get upset. This time, it's not just you. That bad vibe in the air makes it a good day to put off all decisions.
● Finances: You've had enough time to sit around and think about the near future. It's time to consider that moment has officially begun. In other words, no more dawdling and planning head. It's time to take action. No more waiting for divine inspiration, either.
● Love: Your life's been a complete and utter mess lately. Suddenly, someone totally unexpected swoops in to make it better. Who is this knight (or dame) in shining armor? Take note. He or she will make an another appearance, soon.
● General: Have you been playing a form of emotional tug of war with someone you've been dating? If so, today is a very good time to grab the rope harder, lean in, and give it a good hard pull. This other person has just been waiting for you to show how dedicated you really are. Once you do, they'll let go and let you take the power position for a while. So now that you've earned this role, get ready to use it. Plan a date where you can show this person how much they have transformed your life.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: Lay low. Everyone in the office is suffering from deep emotions, and suffering is definitely not an overstatement. Count yourself lucky if the worst you come across in yourself or colleagues is moodiness.
● Finances: You're not in the mood to take any financial risks, which is just as well since you can't afford to anyway. You're not tempted by anything resembling fools' gold, either. A good investment does more than just sparkle and dazzle. You'll know it when you see it.
● Love: Things are finally winding down, but that doesn't mean the race is over yet. You've most likely hit a stride and in a few days, the pace will quicken. Use this opportunity to catch your breath: A little life maintenance is in order.
● General: You aren't liking all of the uncertainty that's in the air right now, but maybe you just need to learn how to get comfortable with the ambiguity of the world. If you don't really know what is going to happen today, stop worrying and wringing your hands. Just sit back and see what happens -- it could be a lot more fun than you think! Probing into unknowable things might feel like a fun challenge, but sometimes it's much better to just let a mystery be a mystery.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: You're feeling willful. Saying the devil made you do it won't get you off the hook. The only way to avoid your obstinate mood is to be as intellectual and calculating as possible.
● Finances: You are being affected on a deeper level than your partners. Either your finances are more heavily invested, or your emotions are. Whatever the reason, you're feeling every little bump in the road. Consider it a good sign that you're the real thing, royalty even. That should help get you a good night's sleep.
● Love: Seek to participate in a long-term project at work. It'll maintain your overall focus and open up all kinds of great opportunities to expand your skill set and networking circle. Besides, you could use the diversion right about now.
● General: If you have a friend who is veering off in what you think is the wrong direction, resist the urge to tell them what to do. Sometimes, the best support you can give to someone is to let them make their own mistakes and learn their own lessons. Plus, you shouldn't get involved with stuff you are unsure of, even if you think you'll be helping out someone you care about. You could end up making it worse for them. It's time to switch the focus back to your own life.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Upheaval is just what the day mandates. Don't give in to its demands. Avoid anything that you are even the least bit unsure of. And if you can afford to, don't go into the office at all.
● Finances: Money can cause problems wherever it rears its head today, from your work life to your private life. It can't be avoided, either. All the finesse in the world -- and all the money in the world -- won't make the issues go away. Still, a bit of delicacy goes a long way toward restoring the good energy.
● Love: Just when you think everything is lost, someone unexpected, perhaps even a foe or rival, steps up to the plate and pinch hits a homer for you. Don't forget to thank this person for their effort. Your relationship is about to change for the better.
● General: Today, being bored is possible, but only if you don't get your act together early enough in the day. You need to get involved in something before the afternoon, or you'll end up not being able to get involved in anything. If it looks like there's nothing going on, then look beneath the surface of the everyday stuff. Stuck in the same old meeting? Try asking some new questions. You have the power to add intrigue to your life -- you just have to try.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: Things beneath the surface are more important than what's apparent. But looking at issues deeply won't help clarify anything, either. You'll know intuitively that it's a good day to just throw in the towel.
● Finances: Your love of life is doubled, tripled, even quadrupled without spending a penny. That means the money you do spend on yourself is just money thrown out the window. Even small change is money wasted if you spend it on fun. Don't bother wasting it on something petty.
● Love: Now's a great time to flash your extra special weapon -- you know, that skill or talent you reserve for special circumstances or occasions. It'll come in handy when you're the only person who can untangle a messy situation.
● General: Your mind will have a tendency to wander backwards today -- you're suddenly curious about what people from your past are up to. Pick one person and follow the trail. Search for their name online and if you find them, shoot them an email! You'll add some fun energy to their day and you might even rekindle something you thought had died out years ago. Just remember that when you communicate with them, you can't necessarily expect a reply -- at least not right away.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: If your emotional nature is your driving force, then you can already feel what's making it whinny and buck. Don't delve too deeply into it, other than to see it's not the best day to get anything much accomplished.
● Finances: Being pessimistic is perfectly legitimate. You should be doubtful, given what you and your finances have been through. Besides, it's your responsibility to check things out thoroughly before committing your money, so a dose of doubt is always a healthy thing. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
● Love: Your life is going so well, you don't want to blow it by shirking some basic responsibilities. Double check your schedule and peruse your bank statements. Make sure you're not missing appointments and essential bills. Keep it all together for the sake of simplicity.
● General: This is a very busy time for you right now and you need to rearrange your priorities. You've got to set aside the more trivial entertainments in order to focus more on your bigger responsibilities and tasks. The fun can wait for a little while longer. Today, it's all about getting things done and having more meaningful conversations. Go deep with your questions and find out what people really mean by what they say. Talk about politics, philosophy, and other things that really affect your life.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: The weirdness goes deep. Unexpected changes are the only results you can be sure of. Go about your business as if you've just walked under a ladder or crossed the path of a black cat.
● Finances: Balancing your checkbook is your idea of a good time, especially today. Your feelings are only boosted by the numbers you end up with. It goes without saying they're good. Don't be too expressive about how thrilled you are, though. Those kinds of feelings about money are best kept under wraps.
● Love: Take a few minutes to peruse the day's news. When small talk turns into an in-depth conversation about love, life and current events, you'll be glad you picked up a newspaper. Your fluency astounds everyone, especially that one hottie you're trying to impress.
● General: Look out for introverted or shy folks who don't quite know how to get into the social groove right now. They need the help of someone like you, who knows not only how to start a conversation, but how to keep people interested in continuing it! Be generous with your time and your attentions, and try to include people who aren't the coolest -- they could be a diamond in the rough. Wouldn't it be a feather in your cap to discover how cool they are first? Don't judge people by their appearance.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: Don't even dream about normal, today. The only way to get through a feeling of darkness and dread is with confidence or respect. Don't go so far as to feel hexed, though, if only because it's nothing personal.
● Finances: Impulse buys are a thing of the distant past, but you still feel that itching desire. Don't kid yourself into thinking you can really scratch it and stay within your budget. Keep yourself on a tight leash to avoid anyone or anything that tries to persuade you to part with your money.
● Love: It's more about the messenger than the message today. So when you some juicy gossip about a friend or coworker, consider the source. Long-standing rivalries will come out sideways, so don't get caught in the middle. Keep your head down to avoid flying objects.
● General: If you have been losing confidence in your intuitive powers, your faith in them will be restored by an offhand comment someone makes later in the day (you knew they were going to say that!). This episode of deja vu will put you back in touch with your gut, and you will be ready to predict what's coming down the road for you and your family members. Don't be surprised if you sense big changes. And listen to your gut when an invitation comes your way late in the day. Saying 'no' might be the best path.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: If you're feeling moody and slow, count yourself as one of the lucky ones in that this is such a departure from your normal, sunny attitude. Don't try to figure out why the day is so far off kilter.
● Finances: You're waiting for the unexpected, but the simple act of anticipating it cancels it out. So while you're busy waiting for a windfall, you'll actually get something even more valuable. Friendships, goodwill, a boost in confidence -- these are the kinds of things you'll observe when you least expect them.
● Love: It's an unpleasant fact of life, but people do embellish to get on your good side. So watch out for compliments and niceties coming from unlikely sources. Sure, this person may be attempting to extend an olive branch, but that's probably not the case.
● General: A new person on the scene brings with them a level of intrigue that you will find exciting, so if you have the time to spare you should definitely get to know them better. They'll be popular with many folks, so get ready to compete for their attentions. Luckily, you are exuding a great deal of attractive energy today and will be able to pull anyone into your magnet orbit with little more than a wink and a nod. Your wallflower days are definitely over.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: The more you care, the more bruised you'll be by five o'clock. If you could only be objective, you'd know it has nothing to do with you. But since you can't, the best approach to the day is to stay detached.
● Finances: You feel like an idealistic teen all over again. Your future looks bright from every angle. In fact, the view is so appealing that you can hardly wait for it to get here. But that would be wasting the present, so appreciate what you have now, while you have it.
● Love: Time is limited; emotions are short. Don't spread yourself too thin. Focus on the close relationships you have now. These are the folks who'll stand by your side no matter what. You'll have plenty of time in the coming weeks to make new acquaintances.
● General: Today, use your free time to take stock of your goals. Analyze what you're trying to attain and how successful you've been at attaining it. Be prepared for the cold hard truth and accept the idea that you might be better off changing your goal than changing your tactics. There is no shame in admitting when something isn't working. In fact, it's a rare kind of intelligence that allows you to see that while your ego might not like admitting defeat, your brain knows that you have to keep moving forward.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: No matter how well things were going, today they suddenly slow down. Consider it a blessing in disguise. On a day like this one, the only thing speed brings is a bigger accident.
● Finances: You're pleasantly surprised by your bottom line once you finally figure it out. Your friends may not be as happy as you are, so don't crow about the numbers. Where you thought you were best friends, you could suddenly feel like you're from two different planets.
● Love: Guilt trips and manipulation work well on you -- that's why you're an easy target for someone who wants to offload some negative feelings. If you can't handle it, say no. Don't fall for this person's poor-me routine. Focus on having more positive company.
● General: Your quick reasoning will come to the rescue for you and your coworkers or friends today -- so try to take more control of the situation if you can. It's time to step up to the plate and show everyone how you can hit it out of the park. What will appear to be an impossible situation to most people will only look like a silly little puzzle for you -- you'll be able to solve the issue in minutes. You'll blow people away with things that are just plain easy for you (but they don't have to know that!).
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: You suddenly feel like the world's doormat. Just how you got to such a lowly state is a bit fuzzy, but it's not related to anything you've done. In fact, by tomorrow you'll be back to throwing your own coat over a mud puddle or two.
● Finances: You need to be hyper aware of the clues the universe is sending you. It's a shame they're not clearer, but don't expect them to tap you on the shoulder or wake you from a deep sleep. Pay attention if you want to get so much as a lucky windfall, let alone make a good pick.
● Love: You're about to meet your newest friend -- you just don't know it yet. Whether it stays platonic or turns into a raging romance remains to be seen. Meanwhile, play it cool and spend quality time together. Don't place too many expectations on this blossoming relationship.