Free Daily Horoscope - July 7 2016
● General: Someone you just met can really help you make things happen today -- if you simply ask them to! If you can truly understand the possible connection that presents itself, you need to move forward with it immediately. It shouldn't take too long for a working plan to become obvious -- but if it isn't immediately obvious, then you need to wait a while. You need to make sure that you are clear about what to do before you start getting anyone else involved in it.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: You're out of ideas, and this is more than the midweek blahs. It's easier than you think to jump start the process. Emails, phone calls and old fashioned meetings are all answers.
● Finances: At last you can unbutton and get a bit emotional. Actually, more than a bit. You're among friends and family so you can afford to let your guard down. The emotional clearing you experience is worth more than therapy, and best of all, it's free.
● Love: Being single is absolutely fabulous! Don't forget it! In fact, embrace your crazy lifestyle. Just think, while your pals are changing diapers, you're having fun, hooking up and living la vida loca. Cherish it because nothing lasts forever.
● General: You are smart enough to know that you should read the small print, but do you actually take the time to do it every time you are about to sign a legal document? You'd better make the time today, because there are some lies hidden in there, or at least a potential snag that you need to know about. It's not a huge problem or anything, but it is something that could create bigger issues for you down the line. It's important to be aware of whatever you get involved with today.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: Don't sign legal documents. Do whatever you can to put off the seemingly inevitable, even if it's as simple a ploy as wasting time. Think of it as putting to good use your bad habits.
● Finances: The last thing you want is to be alone. If you're single, that means you need to stick your neck out to find some company. But even if you're seriously involved, you may find yourself left to your own devices. Inviting others to socialize over a good meal is in order, as long as you stick to your budget.
● Love: What's up with your flirting skills? Did you lose the manual? Pathetic! You haven't made eye contact with anyone in days, okay, hours. You're single! Get with the program and charm the pants off anyone who'll give you the time of day. Who knows? Someone interesting is bound to respond.
● General: Be audacious in asserting yourself today -- you should not let anyone push you around right now, no matter how much power they have over your life. You are in no danger of being punished for your insolence -- those in power respect your right to dissent and chances are, they will admire you all the more for it. Once you stand up to them they will step back and want to listen to what you have to say. Make sure you're ready to explain yourself clearly and politely.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: There's a lot to be said for being back in the saddle. There's never a dull moment, for one. If you thrive on having a lot going on, then you'll be in your element at the office today. Enjoy.
● Finances: You can achieve a lot more if you clear your head, but it won't be nearly as much fun. Being lost in fuzzy, hazy thoughts is worth more than any money you imagine you're losing by squandering time. In fact, it's time well spent.
● Love: That emotional baggage is becoming awfully heavy lately. What's with all the self-limiting inner babble? You're totally psyching yourself out right now. First things first, get out of the way. Now change the vernacular: reframe the negativity. Everything in your world rocks!
● General: Is there a project that you have left half-finished? Is someone waiting for an answer from you? Is there an errand you need to run? Today is the day to get this type of stuff off of your plate! As soon as you can, get out and get going this morning. Make those phone calls and finish up those projects. You're feeling productive and you finally realize that you will always be stressed out over getting this stuff done unless you just step up and do it. Clear your mind and clean off your plate.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: There are a lot of tasks begging for you to complete them. Being back at work can be hard for anyone but by midweek you should be less overwhelmed than you are. Take a deep breath and focus on one detail after another.
● Finances: You want to make tracks but you won't get anywhere by walking sideways. Your high energy is actually keeping you from moving forward. You could double your income with half the effort if you learned to slow down and control yourself.
● Love: Why is it when things start going great, you sabotage progress? Stop it! Will you get hurt again? Maybe. Maybe not. If you're living to avoid pain, you're living in the past. Take a risk -- get out there and be vulnerable. Are you alive? That's proof you won't die from heartbreak!
● General: Negotiations, whether with an equal or with someone who has power over your life, will be especially rewarding today! Your suggestions will be eagerly adopted by the other party and the two of you will be well on your way toward crafting a real win-win situation. Do not worry if the final terms are not determined by the end of the day -- things are close enough to completion that you should feel confident they will be carried through. You two can pick up where you left off another time.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: Being back at work feels like being among old friends. If this is a new sensation for you, then enjoy the surprise. Use the opportunity to do more than socialize. Do some brainstorming.
● Finances: Some of your unconscious motivations are helping you and some are hurting you. Unfortunately, you don't know which are which until they reveal themselves. They're doing just that, through the effects they have on your wallet. Spend time deciphering.
● Love: Before you steal away to that empty office for some nine-to-five nooky, develop friendships with the opposite (or same) sex first, especially if you have the hots for him or her. This may change your mind about pursuing a sexual relationship with an office mate, thus saving your job.
● General: You will be promised something for nothing today -- but don't fall for it! In order to get these rewards, you will be asked to let go of one of your long term goals. Do you really think it would be worth it? It's not, and if you take the time to think this offer through, you'll see what a lose-lose situation this could be for you and your circle. So say 'thanks but no thanks' and then just keep moving forward with the original plan you had for your day.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Work issues call for cold logic on your part. Ick! And right after a warm and fuzzy time for you, too. If you use some quick reasoning, though, you can wriggle your way out of the worst of it.
● Finances: People around you can either energize you or drain you, but which affect they have is out of your hands. You don't even get to choose the company you keep. No amount of money changes the quality of the time you'll be spending.
● Love: You're too old for that fairy tale nonsense, so when will you stop waiting for a fabled ending? Nothing happening there. So it's up to you to create your own destiny. Immerse yourself in social situations: live music, dance clubs, museums, even self-help groups are rife with interesting prospects.
● General: Go ahead and get more philosophical with people -- they can take it! You have strong opinions and an even stronger intelligence, but why do you assume that no one else does? You can get a lot of intellectualizing done today with your friends and family alike if you simply let conversations veer into more complicated territory. As long as everyone maintains a respectful tone, you guys can really discover a lot more about your opinions and hopes for the future.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: You love a challenge. That's a lucky thing, because you have a doozey on your desk. But nothing is too daunting for you to tackle, so don't share this with anyone unless you absolutely have to.
● Finances: The smaller things around you have an uncommon beauty you've never noticed before. You've either not slowed down enough to look or haven't bothered to see them, but the little things mean a lot today.
● Love: Pressure abounds. You hear it constantly. When are you getting married? Are you ever having kids? 'Enough!' you want to scream. Your love life is your business. Don't let anyone beat you into their deadlines, their expectations or their disappointments. Unhappiness will only follow.
● General: You are usually able to resist temptation, but today it might be wiser if you give in, a little bit. There is risk involved, but there is also great opportunity. Dip your toes into the water and get a feel for what you've been depriving yourself of for so long. As long as you don't dive in head first, you will be able to retain the control you need over your life. Once you know what it is that you fear, then it will be much easier for you to avoid it in the future.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: Yes, buying things for the office is spending other people's money, but you should still be reading the fine print. If nothing else, being careful in business reflects well on you.
● Finances: When it comes to getting your way, you're better off using your intuition than you are using your money. You can suss out a situation quicker than you can pay to have it analyzed, and what you come up with is worth gold.
● Love: Success in romance depends on your ability to pick up on nuances. Read and reread that person's online profile; listen to their words; and look for cues. When you finally meet, present a gift that speaks to their interests. You'll gain huge ground in a short amount of time.
● General: Are you worried that you are due for some bad news? Then try to keep busy today. Distracting yourself from impending news is the best way to soften whatever blows you think are coming your way. But before you decide to bury yourself in work to avoid negative thoughts, check in with yourself about this issue -- what makes you so sure the news will be bad? Offer yourself the chance to believe that the best of all possible outcomes will occur. It's a very rewarding exercise.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: There are plenty of ways to keep busy at the office, but you need to find ones that don't make you spiral into a state of boredom. The good projects should be easy to spot. They're the ones that look the most challenging.
● Finances: Diving in deep without questioning anything would be foolish, but just dipping your toe in the water won't make much more than a ripple. Take things for a little test drive before you sink in any money.
● Love: Sentimentality is really where it's at for you. So on your next date, go old school. Here's a tough one: shun technology altogether (and mean it). No PDAs, no iPods, no phones, no texting -- nothing. Go out for malts and hold hands. He or she will find your old-fashioned ways totally charming.
● General: Have you been suspicious of someone who is new to your social circle? They don't always do what they say, and their flighty behavior has been really starting to frustrate you. Today, however, new facts will come to light that will help calm those nerves of yours that they've been irritating so. It looks like you might be able to put some of your fears to rest -- or at least put them on pause for a while. It will be nice to start seeing them in a better light.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: Don't waste time chatting when there's work to be done. You should have gotten your fill of that over happy hour. But even if you didn't, trim off any extra fat before you get a chance to chew it.
● Finances: There's not a lot on your plate today. In fact, with so little to deal with, you're getting a mini vacation without spending a penny. You end the day energized and ready to tackle any new issues on hand.
● Love: Spontaneity is a fantastic asset when it comes to dating, but, be careful in its application. Though your intentions are good, the results may be disastrous. Do not -- repeat -- do not show up unannounced at the doorstep of your new fling. Exclusivity rules do not apply, remember that!
● General: There is no such thing as a normal person -- and even if there were, would you want to be them? No way -- talk about boring! Right now you need to take pleasure in your unique qualities and even be proud of them in front of others. Hiding them is like hiding who you are. So pick one thing that you think is a fault today and play it up! Not only will it help you get over your insecurities, it will help you connect with other people more quickly, and in a much more profound way.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: You can spend your time daydreaming about a sizzling affair, or you can get a lot done. You can't do both. Like many things in life, what you choose won't make sense to anyone but you.
● Finances: It's amazing that something as simple and relatively cheap as exercise can have such a profound impact on the quality of your life. There's no time like the present to get started. It doesn't take money. All it takes is just doing it.
● Love: Jealousy and possessiveness from an ex are interfering with your singles lifestyle. It's time to neutralize that toxic mess once and for all. The deluge of crazy texts and phone calls detracts from your ability to meet new faces. If it doesn't end, turn off the device or change your number.
● General: There will be a lot of curious people around you today -- so curious that they could be verging on nosy. If you don't like their probing questions, you don't have to tolerate them. Or at the very least, give out some vague answers. Don't be too specific about what you are doing or who you are crushing on. There is no need for anyone to know things that you don't want them to know. Protect your privacy right now like a mother bear protects her cubs.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: You know just what to do -- until it's time to do it. Staring a project in the face makes all clarity dissolve. Don't let it get the best of you. Tackle it the old fashioned way, by going from the general to the specific.
● Finances: Romance, poetry, even your own feelings are big mysteries to you. No matter how much money you spend on them, you can't crack their secret code. You'll have a better understanding of such things the moment you take money out of the equation.
● Love: Your head is in the right place: up and away from the fray. While everyone is in the boardroom quarrelling over budgets and pie charts, you're in the lunchroom flirting with a total hottie from marketing. Apply this principle to your singles life: seek action in silence.