Free Daily Horoscope - July 4 2016
● General: You are starting to become a bigger part of a new friend's love life, but ask yourself: Are you getting too involved? Today, step out of the situation lest you find yourself becoming one side of a complicated triangle. They need to go off on their own and build on what they have started. You might miss out on the fun times, but you need to let them develop their relationship alone. The good news is, you can now spend more time with folks you may have been neglecting.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: The year shouldn't be the only thing that's new. You'll be back at the regular grind in a mere 24 hours. In the mean time, go out and do some exploring.
● Finances: Nothing is as easy as it seems. So when you're tempted to take on a light and quick money maker, give yourself a reality check. Make a list of all the possible complications. Your new perspective will tell you if it's really worth pursuing.
● Love: Be on the lookout for particularly controlling people. Sure, they appear nice on the first date, but if you really listen to their words, something's not quite right. Pick up on the nuances. If you spot an abuser, hit the road immediately.
● General: There are lots of people around you today who are buzzing with tons of new projects and they're awfully excited. Today, their intense energy is going to be quite contagious, so keep your distance if you don't want to get involved in any new stuff. But if you are intrigued, then hang around these movers and shakers! Before the end of the day, you will start to feel your ambitions get hotter and hotter! You could be one of the people who are making things happen in the world.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: True to your nature, you're venturing slowly into the New Year. Putting your pinky toe in is perfectly legitimate, as least for today. Tomorrow will be another story.
● Finances: Basing your decisions on feelings is perfectly valid. Just don't tell anyone that's how you're planning your long-term investments. For some reason money is considered more a science than an art, but you know better. No need to spill the beans.
● Love: You're in it for quality not quantity, and if the person you're dating can't control his or her drinking (or abuses other substances) move on. Sure, you love to have fun, but when it crosses the line, things get ugly, and you don't want any part of that!
● General: All of the choices in front of you today might make you feel a bit overwhelmed, but don't panic! If you can keep a cool head, you'll be able to navigate the day just fine. You can't make a decision because you think that someone's losing patience with you. If you do, you will only end up changing your mind once you learn a few new facts. Take your time in everything you do today. Taking a good, long look might delay your progress, but it will ensure you're going in the right direction.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: It's time to widen your circle of acquaintances, if not friends. This could include coworkers, even the ones you never imagined socializing with outside of work. Keep an open mind.
● Finances: You have plenty of good ideas, but you just can't get any traction. All is not wasted, though. Some of your little gems will turn into something bigger down the road, and some will be fodder for future finances.
● Love: You're not gonna get anywhere being traditional. Dinner and a date? Blah! When it comes to attracting another person, go over the top. Take her snowboarding. Take him on a drive to your favorite nearby town. Whatever it is, hook 'em with fun.
● General: There may be some tantalizing social stuff going on, but you might not be able to take part in it. You have bigger fish to fry -- and fried they must be, by the end of the day! Your deadline has to come first right now, no matter how much you'd rather be off having fun. You are familiar with getting things done in a timely manner, so as long as you focus and stick to your task without stopping every five minutes to check your email or make a phone call, you'll be done sooner than you fear.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Put aside all thoughts of friction with your boss. If you've had a long break, don't ruin it by worrying about tomorrow. You may surprise yourself with a fresh attitude come 9am.
● Finances: If you had your druthers, you'd be tucked inside your shell day in and day out. Unfortunately, you have business to attend to. You're sticking your neck out both literally and financially today. There's no other way to deal with the tasks at hand.
● Love: The devil's in the details, so when you make your date plans, take charge and stay in charge. It's up to you to inspire all the decisions, everything from what time you go to where you'll eat. It'll be a welcome change from all the milquetoasts out there.
● General: Beware of getting stuck in within the system today -- you need to be free and unencumbered by rules. This isn't to say that you should break any rules, it's just that you should try to avoid putting yourself in situations where you'll be expected to do a certain thing a certain way. So while this wouldn't be an ideal day for starting a new job, it would be a great day to go on a job interview -- those open-ended questions will give you the freedom you need to promote yourself perfectly.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: You'll learn something new about yourself. Specifically, you can't wait to get back to the office. Take this piece of information to file it in your 'Who'd Have Thunk It' file.
● Finances: Some things are best kept to yourself, like your financial situation for starters. You don't even share the details with your closest friends. But if you don't open up, you'll miss a valuable brainstorming session. Take the risk and participate.
● Love: Guys and gals alike, when's the last time you flossed your teeth? Don't discount hygiene right now. Sure, you may think the other person doesn't notice, but they do. You'll never go wrong if you're always squeaky clean and on your game!
● General: It's not a good day for you to travel, because if you go off somewhere you are likely to miss out on some neat opportunities right here at home. You'll be very glad you stayed put in your life today, not only because it's a good time to enjoy where you are, but because sticking close to home will give you a front row seat to some wonderful entertainment. Someone's got some good news to share with you, and you'll want to be there in person to hear it!
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Coworkers have been out of sight, and out of mind. Don't let yourself lose sleep over old problems. The New Year means you all get to start fresh. That thought alone should help you wake up refreshed.
● Finances: You can't be at your best each and every day. Some losses are just par for the course. But you're going way beyond the territory of acceptable losses. You're almost in the sand trap. Take a breather and go over the details before taking another swing.
● Love: Birkenstocks, hairy toes and shorts don't constitute a good look. If you have a date, please make an effort to look your best, even if its a yoga class or something casual. You date will appreciate it.
● General: Take a good long look in the mirror this morning and remind yourself that you are definitely something special! Okay, so you might not be the hottest person on earth -- but someone thinks you are pretty darned attractive, and they are waiting for you to agree with them! Have some confidence -- the magnetic energy you create when you truly believe in yourself is undeniable. Everyone around you notices. Plus, it will prepare you for romantic overtures from someone new.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: No matter how much you love your job, it's about business, not romance. Spend some time brushing up. You'll want to go back to work prepared to wrestle with the issues left over from last year.
● Finances: You and your money are both a bit blah. You don't need to experience something randomly new just to get your good energy back, but something meaningful and new is a horse of a different color. Go out of your way to embrace what is unusual to you, as long as it speaks to your innermost self.
● Love: All sizzle no steak is definitely a burnt image to portray right now -- when it comes to money, don't talk about it too much. Totally gauche. Just enjoy your date. Instead, chat about your ambitions, your goals and your dreams. Don't hold back on the good stuff, just the green stuff.
● General: Remember how much your attitude can sway a given state of affairs today. The way you think can directly affect the way things work out. Plus, how you express yourself will help sway the attitudes of the people around you. So make sure to put out only positive and confident energy out into the universe today, especially if you are going to be a part of some kind of competition. Showing that you are confident is the first step toward intimidating your opponent.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: You've put off starting the year long enough. It's time to get your resolutions rolling. If that means going to work prepared each and every day, then you know how to spend your evening.
● Finances: You don't need to be told to be careful. Caution is your middle name. But while you're nothing if not wary, this particular detail can slip by even your watchful eye without an extra dose of what you do best. Don't take any risks.
● Love: Think visual, think homebody when it comes to dating right now. Do something about the crazy economy and keep your plans simple and inexpensive. How about a romantic movie night? (Guys, suck it up). 'Titanic,' 'Love Story,' and 'Doctor Zhivago' are great options.
● General: Your communication skills are as good as ever right now, but they can't perform miracles! You'll be able to charm some folks with your witty and creative small talk, but you won't be able to convince people to change their minds about controversial issues or to renegotiate a complicated arrangement. Stick to having light interaction with people today and you will be fine. If you get embroiled in any heavy debates you could become over-enthusiastic and come across as pushy.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: You have a lot to do to prepare for tomorrow, and you might as well have fun doing it. Let the pleasure of the last few weeks stay around you like a cloud of fairy dust, trailing you into the office.
● Finances: You much prefer staying busy to talking, but you don't mind listening while you work. You'll be stuck with a blowhard and their boasts are anything but boring. Don't let them distract you for too long.
● Love: Tap into the flow of energy that controls your circadian rhythms -- it definitely favors daytime activities right now. Instead of hooking up during the evening hours, try a breakfast or lunch date. A great idea, especially if it's a first date (what better exit excuse?)
● General: There is a ton of ridiculous energy in the air and you and your friends are probably going to be acting like a bunch of children today -- but in a good way! Kicking back and having fun will be the order of the day, and you guys will spend your day reinventing what it means to have a good time. The silly, the inane, and the downright goofy are all you're going to be interested in. Laughter will follow you all day long. And your belly laughs just might be the loudest!
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: A day of rest it is not. Rearrange your plans to postpone whatever is not absolutely necessary. You have plenty of personal things to attend to before you get back to a regular work schedule.
● Finances: Your flighty side is rearing its ugly head. The only kind of investments that interest you are of the hit and run variety. Indulge the desire, as long as no one gets hurt. That includes you.
● Love: Safety is your main concern right now. And even if you're a guy, you're vulnerable to identity theft and larceny. Always carry a cell phone and never give out too much info, especially addresses. If it's a physical thing, hook up at a neutral location -- a hotel room is much better than your apartment.
● General: Your temper is easily triggered right now, so put yourself on notice. You might have to take every strange look and strange comment you get with a grain of salt. Why do you have such a chip on your shoulder? Probably because you're seeing a pattern emerge that you fear will leave you getting the short end of the stick again. Nip this trend in the bud today and make it clear what you are willing to put up with -- and what will be completely unacceptable.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: The freedom of the last couple of weeks has been heavenly. You could get used to it. In fact, you have. Enjoy the informality for one more day, then be prepared to buckle down and button up.
● Finances: It's a good day to be creative, as long as you don't buy into the stereotypes. Being methodical is as important as any other part of the creative process. Juggling money may be an art, but it's also clearly a science.
● Love: Get comfortable with saying no. Sure, you've been chatting with this person online, but you're not getting those warm vibes, and you'd rather not meet him or her after all. It's okay to be honest. A few conversations doesn't make you beholden to anyone.
● General: Life is a balance between ugly and pretty, soft and hard, sweet and sour. And the more you can mix up these extremes today, the better! If you spend the first half of the day by yourself, make sure you get social this afternoon! If you usually like listening to mellow music while you work, crank up some more rocking tunes. Variety is the spice of life, and you need to dig in to a saucy, sassy feast as soon as possible. Accept any and all invitations from new people.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: You're entering a brand new maze, and it's called the New Year. The twists and turns will be bewildering at times, but for now, enjoy dreaming of its hidden paths.
● Finances: If you don't give specific instructions, your money is as likely to go where you don't want it to as it is to go to its intended destination. Leaving things fuzzy is like throwing your investments out the window. You can't be too specific.
● Love: A sticky situation will test your patience and composure today. Avoid an immediate reaction. Take a deep breath and sit back. Analyze the behavior of the players and act accordingly. Don't let emotional toxicity poison you.