Free Daily Horoscope - July 3 2016
● General: Today is one of those days when the more organized you are, the more you will enjoy yourself. So do yourself a favor and start the day by evaluating what needs to be done and how you are going to go about doing it. But making a plan doesn't necessarily have to kill any chance of spontaneity -- it just lays out a nice road map for you to follow. Feel free to go off the beaten path here and there, but when you do be thoughtful about it. Keep things simple and pace yourself.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: You want to change your working habits. If being a go-getter is one of them, then be the first one back in the office. Don't be surprised if you have it all to yourself.
● Finances: You want to buy some of what you see, whether it makes good sense or not. Unraveling that urge is the most valuable thing you can do for yourself today. Focus on it before you make any financial commitments.
● Love: Now's a great time to create some friction, the good kind, with someone, because baby, you're ignitable. Force eye contact with a person you're interested in. Don't limit yourself either -- pick out a few potential targets and let the gazes smolder.
● General: Some great news is coming your way today, but you need to play it coy and play it cool! Make sure you don't rush ahead and do anything that could be too hasty. Let the news settle in and give everyone a chance to get used to the changes that are coming. Being too eager will put you at a disadvantage. Follow the lead of other people -- keep them guessing, and you will keep yourself in a very advantageous position. Your patience will pay off in a major way.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: You're in no big hurry to get back to work. On the other hand, why waste all that restless energy? Compromise. Go in for the afternoon and call it a day.
● Finances: Other people seem to be racing ahead of you, but that doesn't mean you should try to catch up. They could all be dumping their money over a cliff for all anyone knows. You'll find out soon enough if the investment is worth joining the thunderous crowd.
● Love: Technology's great, but right now it's a buzz kill when it comes to romance. Okay. So you've made eye contact, and that hottie is coming over to say hello. Don't answer the text that just came in. Ignore it until the intros are over; otherwise, you'll ruin a perfectly awesome opportunity.
● General: You should not take any kind of financial risk today -- there is too much uncertainty involved in this new venture, and you need to play things safe. Get some distance between your friendships and your financial life, too -- if your personal relationships get entangled in your money woes, you will never be able to have fun with them again! Listening to the advice of your friends when it comes to romance is one thing, but following their financial advice is not a good idea.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: Everyone makes lists of their hopes and wishes, but you're chomping at the bit to make them come true. Take the initiative in the only way you can: By going in to the office.
● Finances: For once, talking the talk without walking the walk gets you somewhere. Or more accurately, it keeps you from going backwards. You have some grandiose ideas plus one saving grace: No follow through.
● Love: You're not getting what you want lately in the dating realm, but that's only because you're taking everything so seriously. Loosen up! This stuff isn't life or death -- it's just a date! Have fun and drop the expectations.
● General: Today you should be careful not to act too spontaneously! Practice counting to ten before you blast off and tell someone what's on your mind. And definitely make sure you give your temper time to cool off before you cause any friction with an authority figure! They could make your life very unpleasant for the next few days if you tick them off, so tiptoe around any tricky topics and play nice no matter how rude someone is being. It is the wisest tactic for sure.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Emotions are easily aroused, and in a good way. You'll feel a surge of excitement about your career and plenty of hope for the coming year. Put it to good use.
● Finances: Throwing your money up in the air and watching where the wind takes it may seem to the untrained eye like a reckless way to handle your finances. But your particular investing strategy involves walking on the wild side every now and then. It's about that time, even if all you have to toss in the air is a handful of coins.
● Love: One bad kisser could spoil a whole date. Or could it? If this person meets all your other criteria, why throw him or her out because of bad technique? Lead by example. If they don't get the hint, spell it out. Don't be afraid to communicate -- it can get you what you want.
● General: Your charm is bubbling out of you like vintage champagne today, and it will enable you to have a good time doing just about anything today! This kind of can-do positive energy will help you attract a lot of diverse people who will keep your day interesting and your problems small. Keep things light, and you'll stay bright today -- this is the perfect day for a first date, or any other social situation where you want to make a positive impression on someone new!
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: If you go in to work, you'll have the office to yourself. Luckily for you, it doesn't take much to keep you amused. You can have a good time out of anything, even changing the calendars.
● Finances: Someone wants to give you a tongue-lashing. No matter how much money you make or lose, this particular person feels the need to lecture you like an unruly student. Don't waste time or money trying to win their approval.
● Love: Age totally matters right now: date up! If you're accustomed to going out with people your age or younger, push yourself out your league. Hook up with someone at least five years older. It's a great way to expand your prospects and meet lots of new people.
● General: Give today -- it's in your best interests to be as generous as you can right now. So open up your wallet, hand over your car keys, or set aside some of your free time to give a friend a hand. If you don't share resources, you'll never know the feeling of pride in helping someone when they really needed it. You might not get repaid, but the goodwill you receive will be a lot more valuable! People have good memories, and they'll be eager to repay the favor soon.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: If work gives you your true sense of purpose, then you're getting a bit punchy. Go ahead and let yourself go to the office. You may be seen as lacking a life, but that's a risk you're willing to take.
● Finances: Cold logic can only get you so far. For the rest of the way, you need a fire in the belly. Your burning desire for more is what will ultimately bring it to you, but not without being reasonable. The two go hand in hand.
● Love: Thanks to a shift in perspective, you're seeing things in a new light. Maybe you're ready to make those big amends. Before you do it, check your motives. Be honest. If it's simply to get in touch with an ex or stir the pot, hold off until the time's right, really right.
● General: Is your life lacking romance right now? If you want more roses, wine, and poetry from your special someone, then you need to give them more wine, roses and poetry -- show them what you expect of them with your actions, it's as simple as that. They're smart -- they will take the hint and then give you what you are asking for. But if you are currently single, show the universe what you deserve in a partner by being good to yourself. Plan a spa day or take a long nap.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: You've gotten reacquainted with your personal life these last couple of weeks, and it's been like reigniting a romance. Give yourself the day to remember that soon it will be back to business.
● Finances: You've gotten about as far as you can get with thinking. This particular problem requires a different approach altogether. You can put your energy to good use another way if you let yourself be open to the possibilities.
● Love: You're suave and cool, even in the most awkward of situations. Whether you're caught doing the walk of shame or you mistakenly call your date by your ex's name, you'll come out unscathed. Just laugh it off. Your ability to deflect with humor is intoxicating.
● General: Feeling blue? Well, good news -- creating your own happiness is easy when you get out into the world and get active! Physical movement of any kind will make your blood pump faster and get all of your endorphins surging around your body, spreading a good mood from your toes to the tip of your head. So go do something physical today. Whether you go dancing, take a long walk, or just enthusiastically clean the house, you'll finish up in a much better mood than you were when you started.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: Something has your cheeks burning and your blood running hot. Whether that's in a good or a bad way, it's not a good day to be in the office. Allow yourself your first X on the new calendar.
● Finances: Money is not a team sport. Other people can invest their money however they wish, and the same goes for you. You're going to stick to your original plans despite any heckling you may hear today. Invest in ear plugs if that's what it takes.
● Love: Hanging all over and flirting with members of the opposite (or same) sex isn't the way to win his or her adoration. In fact, inciting jealousy will only backfire. Keep all your attention focused on your date -- that's how you'll hook this one.
● General: Someone has been playing games with you, and they haven't been the fun kind with dice and cards. All of this ongoing phone tag, confusing conversation and generally flaky behavior is not something you need to put up with. Today you need to put an end to it. Make it clear to this game player that you aren't interested in being a part of their plan. They'll either have to respect your wishes or move on to someone who isn't so self-assured. Either way you will be better off!
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: You're getting a lot done even though you're not at the office. Having fun is a requirement of a productive life. Enjoy yourself, guilt-free, today.
● Finances: You don't have to have a deep philosophy about how you spend your money, but it certainly doesn't hurt. If it makes sense to you and is in alignment with the general rules you live by, all the better. You'll realize today you already have just that.
● Love: Be inclusive, especially if you run into people you know during a date. Don't forget to make introductions. It's easy to get swept up in conversation and ignore the outsider. Just think how you'd feel if the tables were turned.
● General: If you are only acting modest because you don't want to come off as being too cocky, then you are not being honest! You're going to get some praise today -- don't feel guilty about enjoying it! When you do something remarkable, it's only natural for people to remark upon it and give you a round of applause. So why fight it? You don't have to ever worry about people thinking that you have a big head. They know you better than that -- give them some credit!
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: You're ready to get back to a stable and regular routine. But going in to the office won't jump-start it. Ride out another erratic few days before you get back to the grind.
● Finances: Make sure you are crystal clear before committing to anything, from the type of coffee you drink in the morning to where you shift the bulk of your money. It may seem like mere fluff, but the extras in your day are worth almost as much as the necessities.
● Love: You're definitely on the dating scene, and you should be on the lookout for red flags, big time. Lies, especially. They won't come in the form of sizzling, juicy prevarications. More like inconsistencies. Small, white lies add up to a lot of BS.
● General: You're at an important fork in the road of your life that requires you to leave some important people behind. But saying goodbye to them will be surprisingly easy when you take a moment look at all you have to gain by moving on. Plus, they support you one hundred percent. Staying on the same path is a mistake, so you are wise and brave to take a more unfamiliar path. You only have things to gain from taking this journey. So get ready to embark upon one of the most rewarding phases of your life!
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: Make the most of your time while things are still rather informal. That could mean going to the office in comfortable clothing or having a personal chat with your boss. Whatever you do, show up.
● Finances: An intellectual friendship is almost more satisfying than an emotional one. You'll be discussing your investment strategies and swapping war stories today. The experience is golden.
● Love: It's tempting to put your hand back in the fire right now -- and that temptation will reveal itself in the form of a late-night call from your ex. That means only one thing: booty call. Can you your self-respect handle it? No. It can't. You'll get burned, for sure.
● General: Do you have too much control over everyone else's lives right now? Being in charge of group social events might make you think that you are doing everyone else a favor, but that is merely an illusion. It's much more likely that you are excluding people from having a say and feeling involved in the decision-making process. Your heart is in the right place, but now you've got to step back. Let things happen the way they happen, and let other people make all the decisions for a while.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: Don't flip a coin if you're trying to decide whether today is a work day. You can make up your mind with more precision than that. Keep it simple. If you're lost in a fog, stay home.
● Finances: You can't wait to get busy. The only problem is, you have no idea what to do. Counting money is no better than sharpening pencils, so don't waste your time looking at the books. Come up with something less specific and more poetic to jump-start the process.
● Love: It's one thing to schedule deliberate, well-strategized breaks in communication, especially in the beginning. But when that person you've been seeing goes incommunicado for weeks? That's not cool. Move on -- the future isn't good.