Free Daily Horoscope - July 27 2016
● General: One of your favorite people is moving into an exciting new phase of their life, and their happiness is rubbing off on you! You couldn't be more excited and proud that they are having all their good deeds rewarded. Get involved with what they are doing with enthusiasm, and some of their good karma will also rub off on you! Not everyone can be this big-hearted, and your stature in their lives will benefit from your support. This is a growth phase for your relationship.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: There are as many ways to achieve goals as there are people in your office. The trick is bringing them all together to accomplish anything at all. In other words, working in groups is key.
● Finances: You've had enough action. What you need today is to be nothing but a couch potato. Plates perched on your lap is just what the doctor ordered to restore your energy for better things tomorrow.
● Love: If you're not feeling in the mood for sex so much lately, open your medicine cabinet. Antidepressants and other medications can diminish your libido. Ask your doctor or pharmacist how to counteract the side effects. You'll be back on track in no time.
● General: Embarking on new beginnings is always important, but make sure that you aren't losing appreciation for your old connections. Every step you have taken in the past has led you to where you are today -- and where you are today prepares you for getting you where you are meant to go. So make time for old friends in between hanging out with new friends. Send a thank you note to that teacher or mentor who helped you. Realize that your life is not just about the future.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: Everything is rubbing you the wrong way, from your work assignments to your cubicle neighbors. If the smallest things can strike you as annoying, then be sure to avoid long-standing power struggles.
● Finances: Don't rush out to the store just yet. You have everything you need, and then some, right in your own kitchen. Cutting back on your spending has never been easier, or more delicious. Enjoy.
● Love: Watch how you spend your money on the next date. Don't skimp, but don't be a spendthrift either. You're likely to hook up with someone who's careful with his or her cash, thus, they're watching how you handle yours. Exorbitance is a lost cause.
● General: It's a good idea to reexamine your toughest goal today -- because it is probably too unrealistic for you to reach, at least just yet. Frustration is not a good motivator right now, so ratchet things back and give yourself a more reasonable expectation of what can happen in your given time frame. You deserve to feel like a success, not like someone who can never quite reach that brass ring. Adjust your sights and be more reasonable. The win will feel just as good.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: Someone new and different appears at the office. Thank your lucky stars for their unique view. A snip here and a snip there, and a tired old project is suddenly radically transformed.
● Finances: The appreciation fest isn't over yet. Don't forget to thank the one who fed you, meaning right here on this earth. Be the first one in the group to make it official. It will be good for your soul and theirs, plus your karma.
● Love: Keep up with current affairs, especially now. A jaunt in a bookstore or a stint at the newsstand could yield a surprising introduction. After brief chatter about this or that, invite the other person to continue the conversation over dinner -- where it goes from there is up to you.
● General: Spice up your day by making a connection with a stranger -- go on and smile, flirt, or simply start up a casual conversation with someone you've never met before. Having genuine, face-to-face contact with an unknown entity will give both of you a rush -- and a reminder that people are just people, and everyone likes being liked. You can choose to have a pleasant experience instead of an average one, it just take a tiny little bit of effort. And the reward is always interesting, at the least.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: You know just why you're at the office. You're there for the money first and the intellectual challenge second, The emotional element takes a distant third. If only colleagues could be so clear.
● Finances: You appreciate the slow pace. Its effects are better than a spa and come at a fraction of the cost. Don't let anyone or anything get you riled up. It's your day to be completely non-reactive.
● Love: Institutionalized art isn't always your thing -- you prefer the freedom of gallery openings and live performances. Now's a great time to wander at a museum, preferably with a date. Try something eclectic. If you need help, check out museumstuff.com.
● General: Your professional life is getting lighter and brighter, but you can expect things to get hot and heavy in your personal life! This is something you have been waiting for, and you are more than ready to take advantage of it. Call up your sweetie or your crush and plan something social with them as soon as possible. They are in this phase too, and when the two of you get together the energy will be palpable. Where you are going may not be clear, but it's clear you are going there together.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: Ego clashes seem to come and go with the tides. They're just things you have to put up with while in the office. Keep your pride out of the picture and you'll have an easier workday.
● Finances: Nothing can compare to the good time you had yesterday, but the lingering pleasant vibes make it easy to enjoy just about anything. That makes it effortless to stick to your budget. Enjoy doing both.
● Love: You're feeling a bit randy today, so grab someone and baton down for a cold night. But keep your clothing on -- see how far you can go fully clad. It's like recreating that high school make-out intensity: over the pants, under the shirt. Totally hot!
● General: Before you get involved in any new project, competition or relationship today, you need to put things on pause -- take another long look at the last project, competition or relationship you were involved in. There are some loose ends that still need to be tied up in a neat little bow. Make sure you finish it up completely before starting on something new. You know that you've got to close that door before you will be totally ready to open up another one.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Don't explode. Are you sure you're not being given constructive criticism by someone who comes across as critical? Whatever their motive, tease out any useful information.
● Finances: You don't always have to pursue your one true goal. Consider yourself officially distracted from your true purpose in life for the next few days. The time away from it will give you a fresh perspective. It's like money well spent.
● Love: You're always in control when it comes to matters of sex -- tonight, let go of the reins. Instead, allow your partner to row the boat while you go along for the ride. If you're uncomfortable, be honest. Otherwise, it's full speed ahead.
● General: You've been riding on a wave of positive energy lately, and today it's your task to help others get on that wave with you! It's easy for you to create good times for your favorite people, because you know all their favorite activities! So why not plan something that you know they'll love? Be encouraging and try to help a blue friend see the bright light waiting for them at the end of the tunnel. As for grumpy strangers, all it will take is a smile from you to get them to smile back.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: Remember tying a string between two tin cans and pretending to have a phone? You have that kind of connection with a colleague. It's not really intellectual, but it sure is fun.
● Finances: Expectations can make or break a big day. Yesterday was either the highlight of your year or the worst event in memory, depending on how you set yourself up. The same goes for the amount you spent. You're either over, under or right on the money.
● Love: Devote some time today to money matters. No, mortgages, bills, and interests rates won't necessarily snag you a hot date, but good money acumen will keep you solvent. It won't take long, and by the time you pay that last statement, you'll be ready to rock!
● General: Your creativity could use a nice workout, and right now the kitchen is the perfect place for it. How about hosting a dinner party? Cooking for your favorite people is a great way to express how much you care for them, and it can be as elaborate or as simple as you want. Whether you serve an elaborate five course meal or just order in some pizza, the people who care about you are going to feel well cared for. Get ready for laughter, nourishment and warm feelings.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: You need a radical makeover, or a project does, and you're fresh out of new ideas. Be open to what colleagues have to say. Your way of looking at it just isn't getting you anywhere.
● Finances: You spent the entire day yesterday being of service to others, and now you're ready to focus on yourself. Don't feel bad doing it, either. Consider it yet another opportunity to look inward and find ever more reason to be thankful.
● Love: Buck up. You'll have to compromise on something today, no matter what. Just take a deep breath and be good with it. Sure -- you'll feel a loss on the up front, but as time passes you'll see you ended up with the best deal imaginable. It's a matter of patience.
● General: The past will have a strong grasp on you today, as well it should. There are lessons there that you still need to learn. So listen to others reminisce about the past, and you will gain some incredibly valuable insight into your own future. It's the perfect day to visit with older relatives, too. These people love you and have a special message to give you. It will be wonderful to remind yourself how important they are to your life and to refresh their place in your heart.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Why is it easy to talk to someone you don't know but not so easy to talk to colleagues? Summon up the kind of freedom you feel talking to strangers and apply it to your office relationships.
● Finances: You've had enough work in the kitchen to last a lifetime. You're ready to occupy the front of the house again. Work is out, romance and games are in. It's all about your place in the group, not monetary status.
● Love: You're the captain -- at least that's what you think. Problem is, someone else has taken over the rudder, and you're about to capsize. Don't allow this riptide romance to sweep you away from shore. Instead, wait for another boat because the one you're on isn't seaworthy.
● General: If you wake up in a blue mood, remember that you can turn things around just by willing them to be different. You can make yourself start feeling good as soon as you start thinking good thoughts! Toss out your worries, your fears, and your preoccupation with nonconstructive things. It's important to feel your feelings and give yourself time to process them, but there comes a point when you just have to say 'no' to negative thinking. To help switch your emotional gears, watch a sitcom or visit with a funny friend.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: Your usual method could use a change. Sure, it works for you, but you could have a much more successful future if you tweak the system. Nothing too extreme -- a slight adjustment will do the trick.
● Finances: You tipped your hat to your ancestors and to all you have to be thankful for in the present. Today you get to zone out and just live in the moment. You don't have to spend a penny to do it. In fact, the more you spend, the less authentic the experience.
● Love: You're running around like a crazy person lately. So don't worry too much if romance falls to the wayside. Tend to your responsibilities instead, home and work in particular. By the time your life's back on track, that cutie in the next cubicle asks you to lunch.
● General: Things are just not going to go the way you want them today, no matter how feverishly you wish or how hard you push. But your mood is so great that you probably won't care too much. The earlier you give up your adamant beliefs, the sooner you will get back to being in a good mood. You have to choose your battles, and today you should choose none, thank you very much. And don't fear that you are losing influence! Just because you can't get your way today does not mean that you won't get it tomorrow.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: You don't have to have a brilliant idea to speak up. Just a good suggestion is all that's necessary. Whatever your opinion, colleagues are open to your thoughts on the subject.
● Finances: The food's been eaten, the dishes long cleared and washed. Today you get to enjoy a bit of freedom. You don't have much to spend on it, but then again, you don't need much. The bliss of yesterday still fills you with amazement.
● Love: Play matchmaker today. You met a great guy or gal just recently who, though not a match for you, is perfect for another single friend of yours. Do a good deed: hook these two up. That big wheel of karma will return the favor one day.
● General: You are starting to think about making some big changes in your life, probably because one of your friends has been going through a dramatic transformation lately and you are feeling inspired! Start today by asking this person for a few pointers on how to go about a new evolution. They have some excellent advice to give you, and some of their inside secrets should surprise you. Your attention will be very flattering to them, and it will encourage them to keep on going on their new life path!
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: When you spend the work day daydreaming, it's time to figure out just why you need to escape. Feel free to give yourself a legitimate break if that's what you really need.
● Finances: If yesterday didn't go as planned, then you have a few riddles to figure out today. You may never crack these particular nuts, but just realizing that is worth years of therapy. Try to figure out this particular enigma.
● Love: You should be less concerned with the content of your message and more concerned about physical appearances -- today's a day for superficiality. And that's okay. You're not looking for a life partner anyway. As long as you can string a sentence together, you're good to go.