Free Daily Horoscope - July 26 2016
● General: Seek out conflict today -- it might sound crazy, but only friction with another intellectual equal will give you the burst of energy you need so much. Besides, you could use one more practice round at stating your case and pushing your side of an argument. The future holds some even bigger battles for you, so you should use today to get in fighting shape! You will be always be able to see the problems at hand, but you should develop more skills around doing something about them.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: It's fun to feel part of a group, especially after a work outing. You'll enjoy working with others more than usual today. Throw in some productivity and you'll have the perfect mix.
● Finances: Appearances only matter slightly. No one wants to be the first one to eat from the bounty, but everyone wants to dig in. A spontaneous resolution to the problem won't be necessary if you all follow the traditional steps. Enjoy.
● Love: Dwelling on the minutiae is no way to start the morning. In fact, if you can't greet the day with a kind face and a warm embrace, maybe you should just go back to bed (if you can) or spend some time alone. Why hang onto such toxic stuff on such a beautiful day? Let it go!
● General: Do not be afraid to get dirty today -- the hard workload ahead of you requires some sweat, and you have all the energy you need to jump in and get some stuff done! It's important to get as active as you can as quickly as you can -- if you act too conservatively or take too long to get going, you will only waste time and waste a good opportunity. This is a day that is chock full of potential, so if you want to achieve some major goals, it's time to roll up your sleeves and get going!
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: If you tend to get outrageous during a work outing, then getting back into conservative-office-mode can be a tight fit. Ease your way in without letting anything from your private life show.
● Finances: It's too late to shop around, but not too late to enjoy what you have on hand. You'll surprise your guests with what you deliver, but no one more than yourself. Be thankful that making do is one of your many talents.
● Love: Work should stay at work. When you're out on the town or hangin' with a hottie, don't dwell on the goings-on at the office. This is your time to have fun. So turn off all the gadgets -- besides it's tacky to text or talk on the phone in the presence of others.
● General: A mellow friend has some advice for you -- they want you to slow down and just let the rat race go by for a while. And you should listen to them, for once! Their influence in your life is good, so you should welcome their input and give it a try. It might be uncomfortable for a while, but soon enough you will discover how going slower in your life is actually a great way to get greater contentment. It's time to enjoy the people you are with, not try to beat them.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: Strange how one experience can leave you radically changed. You can hardly see how to get back to work. Start by easing your way into your desk chair. Go from there.
● Finances: You have much to be thankful for. Spend the day thinking about how good you have it now instead of thinking of all you hope and wish for. If you're not sure where to start, look to friends and acquaintances, then add them to your list.
● Love: Backstabbers beware! (Including you). If you're going around badmouthing everyone in any aspect of your life, you're creating lots of ugly mojo. The dating gods do not look kindly on the two-faced. So, swallow that bile and keep it in its place. Vent when you're alone at home.
● General: Your gut instincts might be an invaluable asset when you're trying to figure out what to order for dinner or what movie to go to, but it's not going to help you out when it comes to your money! Research and facts are what you need to get a handle on your finances -- and getting a handle on your finances should be top on your priority list. Do a detailed review of what money you have -- and more importantly, what money you owe. You will catch things just in time if you act now.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Some leftover emotions follow you into the office. Whether they hover like a dark cloud or surround you like fairy dust depends on how your day went. Either way, remember to act professionally.
● Finances: Some people get overly emotional today, but not you. In fact, you're counted on to keep the peace. You're not the authority exactly, but you do sit at the head of the table. You handle your position with grace.
● Love: The fate of the earth weighs heavily on your shoulders. Learn more about environmental issues and put them into practice. One day a week vow to avoid processed food -- that means nothing packaged or out of season, and no meat! Fill your body veggies, rice, and water.
● General: Everyone will be laughing at something that you don't think is all that funny today, but try not to get grumpy about it. If you feel like you're missing out on the joke, don't let it unnerve you or weaken your self-confidence. You're just a bit out of synch with other people right now, mostly because you've been so wrapped up in your own stuff -- and rightly so. It's just going to take a little bit more time to get back into the swing of things, so be patient with yourself.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: Finding a different approach is not only crucial, it's easier than you realize. You keep trying to move forward when the way to get ahead may be sideways.
● Finances: You could have a good time with friends and family no matter what was served, but the food you're having certainly doesn't hurt. You'd be thankful if all you had to offer was peas porridge cold, but you have much more than that and you're grateful.
● Love: Sometimes being bad is oh so good! Sure, you should go to bed, but when you're in the middle of an awesome conversation or a great time, it's okay to skimp on the sleep. You can't help it -- living just gets in the way. You'll have plenty of time later to catch some ZZZs.
● General: You won't need thunder and lightening to indicate when you've come upon a huge revelation today! All you have to do is to be open-minded and watch for signs to appear. Keep in mind that they might not look like what you expected -- a new person could indicate a new opportunity, an unexpected delay might set you up to be in the right place at the right time, and bad weather might send you a message you've been waiting for. There is no telling how an answer will be communicated.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: It's hard to get into your day. Spend some time procrastinating, in productive ways of course. Reorganize all your things, just for starters.
● Finances: Money issues are irrelevant, as are any other problems. They all pale compared to what you have to be thankful for. Your gratitude is magnified to hide all else today. Enjoy the feeling.
● Love: Everything that needs to be said has already been said -- that's where you're coming from today. Not so -- speak up. You definitely have something new to add to the conversation. In fact, your experience will help someone relate and solve their own longstanding problem.
● General: Money is going to be on your mind right now, but it is also on the mind of a dear friend. They've got some serious debt troubles and could be turning to you for help today. While you should try to understand what others are going through right now, you should avoid talking too long about financial issues with anyone today -- especially someone you care so much about. Your generosity could get you into trouble. Lend them your ear, but do not lend them any money!
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: If have a fun social life, then let that propel your days at work. You can have plenty of fun at work, especially with those you connect with on an intellectual level.
● Finances: There is no time in your day for business. It's all fun, food and emotions. Whether you're doing well or facing impending disaster, your well-earned day of reprieve is but one more thing to be grateful for.
● Love: Don't have enough money? Yes, actually you do. It's simple Econ 101 -- are you using your scarce resources to highest and best use? Instead of spending $5 on a mocha every day, divert that cash into a special account. After a year, you'll have enough for an awesome vacation!
● General: The time for new experiences and new ideas has come -- so be open to exploring new places! It's a great time to plan a trip to a foreign country, or to a place closer to home that you're not so familiar with. Take your blinders off and look at the world through fresh eyes to see how things are for a different culture. You'll gain some insights that will help you get along a lot better with a new person in your life. You are opening your mind to new ways of living.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: Conflicting ideas lead to disharmony. The office could use some sprucing up, but just whose taste prevails could cause some serious sparks to fly. Step away from this one. Let others duke it out.
● Finances: The banquet before you is so good it must be from another planet. Although it's not actually from Mars, it certainly is heavenly. Let that be a reminder to you of all that is divine here on earth. Don't forget to give thanks for it.
● Love: Opposites attract -- sure. But consider the comfort of likeness. Seek romantic interests who possess similar backgrounds: religion, worldview, politics and so on. Sometimes, it's easier to bridge the gap over a shorter span. Like attracts like.
● General: The higher your hopes, the farther you could fall if they are not realized. Just be cautious right now and admit that while you want things to go well, you can't ensure that they will. Keep an open mind and be prepared to accept whatever happens. Take each hour as it comes and do not try to control the day. If you do, you will only end up getting frustrated -- and probably frustrating other people in the process. Focus on collaboration, not on having total control.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: It's a great day to talk to strangers. Too bad there aren't any in the office. Today it pays to allow yourself a long lunch, if only to meet someone new.
● Finances: You're getting a lot done and enjoying every minute of it. If bustling in the kitchen sounds too old fashioned, then rephrase it to give your culinary creativity a modern-day spin. The end result is almost too good to eat.
● Love: Take some time to review your goals. Expect at least one, if not two major events to throw you for a loop. And if your path isn't clearly cut, you may get lost in the jungle. Don't hesitate to retool your objectives and bolster the weak spots.
● General: There is no time like the present to get started on your future! Someone close to you is excited about something new in their life, so talk to them and find out how you can get your own new adventure off on the right foot. They have that little bit of insight (and a whole lot of encouragement) that will help you hit the ground running on your own goals. Whether it's beginning a diet, revising your resume, or just planning your next vacation, today's a great day to start something super.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: It's time to sit down and come up with a plan, but someone in the office doesn't know the difference between a plan and a scheme. You can sniff one out a mile away, so speak your mind.
● Finances: You have more responsibilities in one day than you do at your job and with your family combined. Or so it feels to you. The end result is worth it, though. Don't forget to thank those who helped make it happen, including the powers that be.
● Love: Interesting opportunities abound, right underneath your nose. If you aren't friends with your neighbors, get to know them. If you are, expand your scope. Simply knock on a door and introduce yourself. Put yourself out there -- link up with the community.
● General: Your social life is going to start getting a lot hotter a lot sooner than you had anticipated, so get ready! Dedicate some of your time today to getting a few boring errands out of the way. If you have been putting off cleaning the house, today is the day to get it out of the way. Soon enough, you will not have a moment to spare for such household tasks. If you get chores out of the way quickly, you will be all the more relaxed and able to enjoy the good stuff that's coming!
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: There is a general buzz of excitement in the office and who knows what's generating it. But whatever the source, you should definitely take advantage of it. Harnessing that energy can only help your productivity.
● Finances: Throwing some humanitarian effort into your day is a must. It's not all about you and yours. Giving others something to be thankful for makes you feel fantastic and four-fold. Don't sit down to eat until you've made at least one altruistic gesture.
● Love: Things in the technological realm are vulnerable -- that means you're vulnerable. If you haven't backed up your files, ran anti-virus software or changed your passwords lately, it's time for a little housecleaning. It won't take long and the payoff is way worth it.
● General: You are so busy getting new things started today that it will incredibly difficult for you to step back and relax. But you need to quiet things down before your energy gets too drained. So give yourself a break later in the day -- make sure there's time to just sit around and do nothing. Resist the urge to fill up your free time for the sake of getting further ahead on a project. You're doing fine on your current timetable, so don't get carried away.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: You have so much on your desk that it's hard to focus on any one thing. Give yourself a break, but only a short one. Just enough to clear your thoughts before getting back to the grindstone.
● Finances: Keeping your recipes secret has become your family tradition. If you want the makings of the meal to remain a mystery, then don't be sad imagining it all going to the grave with you. You can't take it with you, so you might as well pass it on while you can. Your assistants are waiting for your instructions.
● Love: Verbosity and sarcasm work against you right now, especially in the dating realm. So take a look at your online profile. If it's long, dull and full of schmaltz, take some time to tighten it up. Shorten the verbiage, update the photo and don't mention sex -- it's just tacky.