Free Daily Horoscope - July 25 2016
● General: Your resources are feeling a bit pinched lately. But your creativity is still fully fleshed out. And powerful! So if you're feeling strapped for cash, simply apply your ingenuity to the situation. Why not barter if you don't have the money? Talk them into giving it to you for free? You can think of a new way to get what you want without giving up more than you have. People are willing to work with you on this, so ask them how you can make it work.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: You need to plan ahead, and not for the distant future. Tomorrow requires your attention today, and you know just what's called for. If you want to achieve your goals, get organized.
● Finances: It's just about too late. If it's still unclear by midday just what's expected of you, then consider your goose cooked. Doing as little as possible is one way to avoid the issue, but so is throwing your energy at it regardless of clarity. Get started.
● Love: The symbols expressed in your dreams are truly significant when it comes to your dating life. Tap into the subconscious -- it holds answers to your waking hours. Don't laugh it off: those weird dreams are telling you something.
● General: You might have to perform a tricky negotiation with someone who rubs you the wrong way today, but you'll do well with it -- and your confidence will send a very powerful signal to some very powerful people! Being more compromising will put you in a much more powerful position than you'd ever be in if you pushed and pushed to get your own way. You're starting to understand how to get more of what you want out of life by giving up something to other people every once in a while.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: Everything is rubbing you the wrong way and your friends all seem weird. All the more reason to look forward to tomorrow. Spend the day imagining the warm embrace of your desk chair.
● Finances: This isn't a job for a superhero. Too many cooks spoil the pot, but that doesn't mean you have to do everything yourself. Letting others pitch in can mean as little as contributing money or as much as working side by side. The choice is yours.
● Love: A stare lingers too long; someone goes out of their way to walk by your desk. These are signs: pay attention to them. Romantic opportunities lurk in all sorts of unexpected places. When you feel the vibe, act on it. Hesitation will ruin everything.
● General: There is nothing to fear from trying something that you have never tried before -- foreign influences are having a very strong and very positive impact on your life right now, so be open to them. It's a wonderful day for exploring a culture that is strange or unusual to you. Learn about its customs, foods, traditions and music. Get an education on how another type of people live. This education will inspire you to continue to move beyond your comfort zone and take more risk.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: Confusing undercurrents are disturbing your day off. True, you could be psychic, but you'll find out everything you need to know once you get back to the office tomorrow. Put things out of your mind until then.
● Finances: Your entire reputation doesn't hinge on one event, but it feels that way. Don't let the pressure get to you. Keeping your creative juices flowing is imperative and stress does just the opposite. Work on simple accompaniments to get yourself into the groove for the main event.
● Love: You just think you want this crazy, out of control fling. To you, intense bordering on obsessive equals passion. That's just not the case. Get yourself involved in one of these relationships, and it'll be over before you have a chance to leave a toothbrush at his or her place.
● General: You will get a lot further if you connect with other people today than if you stick to yourself. Do not be aloof, because it could give you a reputation for being difficult to work with or even rude -- and that's not you. Open yourself up to other people as much as you can and don't be afraid to give your honest opinion about things, even if you think it will create a ruckus. You need to realize that sometimes, people like a rabble-rouser who tells it like it is.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: You're the one feeling emotional for a change, while friends and family are acting cold and detached. That's fine. You can store up all your detached and stand-offish behavior for the office.
● Finances: If your plan for tomorrow is still unknown today, it's time to make some kind of a commitment. Money shouldn't be the only factor in making up your mind, either. Let your intuition guide you to a place at the right table.
● Love: Though work is a dangerous place to mix business and pleasure, six degrees of separation is much safer. At the next business function, why not flirt and mingle with people not employed by your firm. It's a great way to meet like-minded people -- just remember, don't over imbibe.
● General: You are feeling more open to new things than ever before, so this is a great day to explore a new physical exercise like Pilates, yoga or even swing dancing. You'll be able to get the hang of any new physical actions in no time, and you just might find the next great obsession in your life. You are moving toward a more movement-oriented phase of life, when the greatest joy you'll experience comes from getting your blood pumping and your body sweating!
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: Relationship issues rule the day. Good solutions at work don't translate into good solutions at home. Find an individual approach to personal problems.
● Finances: It's impossible not to deal with money when making plans today. One way or the other, you'll need to open your wallet. At least you have one to dig into, and for that, you should be thankful.
● Love: Someone interesting needs your help -- even if he or she doesn't know it. Find opportunities to lend your expertise. Your command of your particular skill set is a total turn on. Go ahead: step in and save the day. You'll be rewarded immensely.
● General: People are going to be extra sensitive to whatever you say today, so do your best to offer constructive criticism instead of being just plain critical. While you don't relish the idea of walking around on eggshells all day long, you will be glad you did. The extra effort will prevent them from getting bent out of shape and creating some drama that you just don't need right now. Give these touchy people lots of space throughout the day. Avoid interacting with them altogether if you can.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: You're not the boss today and your job is not to be critical of others. However, when someone rearranges your personal belongings, you have every right to be just plain upset. Voice your opinion.
● Finances: If you think things are chaotic now, just wait another day. With everyone moving at their own speed, you'll finally understand the point behind an old saw. For today, enjoy having only one cook stirring the pot: You.
● Love: Your head is full of passion and chemistry. That's great stuff as far as it goes, but a good relationship is about friendship and compatibility. Sure, the fireworks will carry you through the first few months, but do you have what it takes for the long run?
● General: Today you'll have an unexpected hole punched into the middle of your day -- these free hours will offer you a very good excuse for deep thought and contemplation about a recent conflict you had with a friend or coworker. Your subconscious has been mulling this conversation over for a while, but today you should get your conscious mind involved. Think it through and examine where you may have gone wrong. Be prepared to make an apology -- or ask for one, depending on what you discover.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: It's a day for fun. Don't let your good times be overshadowed by work. A future project may be looming before you but it can only cast a shadow if you let it.
● Finances: You have much to appreciate, from large to small. The general mood of thankfulness runs through your day. The smaller things in life are actually where you focus the most, regardless of their cost.
● Love: Bad blood with a coworker or friend could really throw you for a loop today! Before the day, or week gets any nastier, nip this one in the bud. Don't allow what could be cleared up in a few words to turn into World War III.
● General: It's time to finish up some unfinished business with one of your old relatives. Whether you forgot someone's birthday, still need to buy someone a wedding gift, or have left a conversation unfinished, today is the day to make up for it. Whoever is waiting to hear from you has a longer memory than you do, but they also have a huge heart. So don't worry about anger or hurt feelings. There's no need to be embarrassed because everyone procrastinates.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: Outbursts from family members aren't exactly unexpected. In fact, they could be one of the things you enjoy about being at home. Think of your buttoned-up office if you need further appreciation.
● Finances: You're slowly starting to see your fantasy take shape here in reality. You'll get to experience the cumulative effect later, but for now, it's exciting to see things gel and to see that all your money was actually well spent.
● Love: Everything's totally fun today. Go with the flow. Chat with all the hotties at work, at the coffee shop or at the gym. Introduce yourself to at least one new person. And sing while you're in the shower or in the privacy of your own car. Let your spirit soar!
● General: You need to start celebrating your uniqueness and stop comparing yourself to others! You have your own personality and it's wonderful -- so what if it prevents you from clicking with every single person you meet? It's no fun to always get along with everyone, anyway. Conflict is part of life, and having a preference for who you want to spend time with shows that you have taste. And the people who are in your circle of friends know how special they are. That's what matters.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Strangers turn into friends in no time. You'll be able to connect with everyone you meet. Keep your eyes and ears open for a possible new work connection.
● Finances: If you can't get excited about the day before you, then get excited about tomorrow. Thoughts of what's to come should motivate you like nothing else. The kind of anticipation you generate now will spill over into future motivation.
● Love: Meeting strangers is one thing; hanging out with the crew is quite another. Instead of seeking unfamiliar faces for entertainment, hook up with your friends tonight. And whether you go out all night long or just grab some after-work appetizers, cherish this rare time together.
● General: Changing your daily routine sounds a lot easier than it is, there is no doubt about that! But the efforts you are putting forth to find a better way of doing things will definitely be worth it. Not only will they make your life more interesting, but they will also keep a certain someone more interested in finding out what your next move might be! Every once in a while you have to do something to ensure that you are not getting stuck in a rut, and right now is a perfect time to do it!
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: Sundays can be schizophrenic kinds of days but only if you let your emotions be pulled in two directions. Spend some of the day preparing for tomorrow without letting it dominate you.
● Finances: You can't wait to connect with important people in your life. But jumping the gun is not only squandering time, it's wasting money. You have important things to accomplish today. Don't let anything or anyone sidetrack you.
● Love: Patience is a virtue. It may sound trite, but when it comes to dating, it's all you have right now. How else will you make it through the meet-and-greet rigmarole? Optimism prevails when you realize you have to eat lots of hamburger before you can have steak.
● General: As happy as you are to be going where you are going right now, not everyone is right there on the same page with you. While you must be aware of it and make adjustments accordingly, you don't have to completely change your path -- that will only cause you to feel resentment. Just tone things down a bit. Spend and act more modestly, and don't be too outgoing with your energy. You could end up overwhelming those folks who still need some time to catch up with you.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: Who needs business suits? You need to feel attractive. You'll be inspired to wear nice clothes, even if you feel all dressed up with no place to go.
● Finances: You may think you have more to spend on family or friends than you actually do. Knowing your heart is in the right place, even if your bottom line isn't, should be some compensation to all involved. Make do.
● Love: When things get hairy today, laugh! Amusement in any form will keep your spirits high and your negativity at bay. Don't hesitate to pull aside the office clown for a chuckle session. And if he or she is busy, peruse YouTube of your favorite boredom-breaking websites.
● General: Your analytical side and your intuitive side are in conflict right now -- and right now you have to balance the two or else you won't be able to get anything done today! So acknowledge that while you really do feel strongly about something you have no evidence for, you need to get the facts before you can make any kind of commitment. It's not wise to make choices based on your feelings right now. You need cold, hard facts or else it will be too hard to focus clearly.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: Tired of your job? Change can take a long time, or it can happen quickly if you're open to it. You'll get a hint of the pace today if you keep your inner ears and eyes open.
● Finances: You're happy to be the sous-chef if you're not in charge of the kitchen, but you can't abide doing nothing at all. Don't worry, you assist in just the right ways. Your contribution can't be bought for any amount.
● Love: When all else fails, ask your parents or other sage elders for advice, especially when it comes to matters of the heart. Their perspectives on love and sex are way more contemporary than you'd imagine -- wisdom of the ages prevails.