Free Daily Horoscope - July 13 2016
● General: When you see something that confuses you today, you need to understand that it's a clear sign that you're on the right track! And don't wait for others to heap praise on you, you are going to need to do it yourself! The challenges you have overcome would make anyone else shake with fear, and others could be a bit resentful that you have done what they couldn't. Don't hold it against your friends or coworkers if they can't bring themselves to congratulate you.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: You're in a hurry to get something done, if only to get it off your desk. But rushing through it will only invite mistakes. Your challenge is to take your time with the details.
● Finances: It's a good time to get started on a long-imagined pet project, because you are opening doors wherever you go. Why waste the charm? You have the potential to begin work on no less than a life-long dream.
● Love: Where's your time going? You're investing too much energy and time in one particular person right now and receiving little if anything in return. When diminishing returns settle in, it's time to move on. Stop taking their calls -- they'll get the hint.
● General: Big picture thinking can all too often distract you from the details that really matter. But today, if you are flexible about a few things, you'll be able to find new appreciation for the smaller things in life. Suddenly, beauty will be all around you -- someone's laugh is like music to your ears, or their eyes hold a bright sparkle you'd never noticed before. There is a lot of nuance to your daily routine and it's very rewarding to sit back and enjoy it today.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: If it was fun all the time, it wouldn't be called work. But you can coax a bit of pleasure back into the job if you look on the bright side. Consider it a romance. The person you're trying to woo is you.
● Finances: You'd love nothing more than to spend the day being lazy and spending money on yourself. Or perhaps you'd rather spend it at the gym or in a spa. However you would choose to indulge yourself, it's just not happening. You're forced to stick to the dull and boring task of earning a living.
● Love: Sexual dynamo? You? Sure -- you've got it going on in certain areas, but everyone can stand some improvement. Hone your skills and learn new techniques. Pick up the 'Kama Sutra' and read it. Ancient wisdom provides all kinds of resources to get your game back on track.
● General: Reminiscing about the past is a great way to learn about where you could be going in your future. So send an email off to an old friend with the subject line 'remember when' and make your correspondence take you down memory lane! Not only will it be a great way to fill your busy day with sweet energy, it will remind you about just how far you have come in your life. Marking your progress is a great way to get a focus on where you want to go next in your life.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: You're physically at the office, but your thoughts are elsewhere. Sometimes placing a personal call to friends and family is better for your productivity than waiting and wondering, even if it looks less than professional.
● Finances: You're letting yourself get in a panic. Not only is that a waste of energy but it doesn't allow you to think properly. Be intellectual rather than emotional when parsing financial problems today.
● Love: An eye-catching online profile doesn't begin with 'I'm looking for my best friend' or 'I know how to treat a woman (or man).' Ho hum, boring. Make yours stand out! Create a tagline that induces an emotional response -- one that moves the soul and stirs the groin!
● General: You might be feeling stifled by your surroundings right now -- if there is any clutter on your desk, it will start creating clutter in your mind. But that's a problem that is really easy to solve. Simply take some time to clean up your work area or wherever you are spending the most time today. Could your car use a thorough vacuuming? Is your kitchen messier than you'd like it to be? Does your desk look like a disaster area? Getting things organized will make a dramatic difference.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Your network needs a bit of maintenance. Connect with people you haven't seen or heard from, and a holiday card doesn't count. Pick up the phone and make some plans.
● Finances: Don't be passive about bumps in the road. They all add up -- and quicker than you think. If you expect to be going somewhere in your financial life, then it's up to you to take an active role. Take over the wheel.
● Love: Don't let a little desperation lead you into a weird situation. Feeling antsy is no reason to date the first person who says what you want to hear. Talk a few times before agreeing to meet. The world's full of scammers and if you're not on your game, you could be susceptible to fraud.
● General: Sorting through all the details of a new project or challenge might be extremely frustrating for you today, but that is no reason to just jump right in and throw caution to the wind! If you are confused, that is all the more reason for you to not be impulsive. Take a leap of faith today, and you might not land on your feet as gracefully as you usually do. You need to fully understand every single detail of a this new endeavor before you can get involved with it.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: If you find yourself spending more time looking inward than at what's on your desk in front of you, things could be looking grim for your career review. Just what is your strategy or plan? Give that some thought today.
● Finances: Your mind is on romance of one kind or another. Don't be fooled by the warm feeling you get from thinking of money, though. It's not really as valuable as real love. If you're not sure about this yet, then you're lacking a valuable lesson and will soon learn it. Brace yourself.
● Love: Visual honesty is your best policy right now. Untruthfulness just breeds more trickery. Post an accurate picture of yourself on your online profile. Find an image of you in your natural setting. Nothing overdone or risque -- just be genuine.
● General: An unresolved romantic issue in your life suddenly seems like it has a chance at a happy ending. You are finally getting a handle on what you want and what you don't want -- which is usually much more important. This other person is going through a similar growth phase, and they are ready to hear your feelings without over-reacting. They want to know what you think. This is a great day for putting the past behind you and it's a great day for solidifying a relationship.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: When you finally get totally organized and finish tidying up, you'll know whether or not you were simply procrastinating. Until then, dig in. Consider it your current project.
● Finances: You need to do something that matters because the same old superficial weekend plans are getting boring. Something deep and meaningful is on the way, but that doesn't mean you don't need substance now. It's worth spending money on.
● Love: Unfinished business is holding you back big time. You have some amends you need to make. Before you embark on a vigorous schedule of dating and partying, tidy up the mess from the past. It's okay to say sorry or give thanks where thanks are due. The sooner, the better.
● General: If you've been feeling overwhelmed lately, it's probably because you are pushing yourself way too hard! Reset your agenda today, and make sure you are not spreading yourself too thin. If you're tired, take a nap. If you're sick of dealing with whiners, get some quiet alone time. Listen to your body and follow your mood, whatever hits you, whenever it hits you, today. Not every day has to be full of activities and accomplishments. It's a day you should spend focusing on your own needs.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: You're feeling overwhelmed. If you were at home, you know just how you'd handle it. But at the office, doing nothing isn't an option. Digging in is your best defense.
● Finances: Your unusual aesthetic has you getting plenty of the right kind of attention. You can pull it off on a dime, so why waste the big bucks? Your bank balance is as beautiful as the impression you are making on others. Keep it that way.
● Love: Romantic momentum is in full sway right now and you're totally on a roll. Don't hesitate to accept any and all offers because variety is the spice of life. You've put all that ugly business to rest -- now it's time to have some fun and experience life it its fullest.
● General: People want to connect with you more than ever now, and will be extremely outgoing and talkative with you all day long. It could be difficult to juggle their attention with all the things you've got to take care of, but it will be fun! You love being busy right now, and it's going to be wonderful to have such a vibrant mix of socializing and working. People will want to know your secret to balancing everything so well, but for you there are no tricks -- it's just part of who you are!
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: Can you keep a secret? Someone wants to be more than colleagues, and even more than friends. This office romance may or may not involve you, but you should be hoping for the latter.
● Finances: Subliminal worries are creeping up on you. Yes, those nagging thoughts of overspending are right on the money. And for what? Well, the alternative is to turn up your nose at all you have to be thankful for. When you look at it that way, it's worth the money.
● Love: A huge jolt of reality zaps your life in the most profound way. Maybe it's an email of amends from a long, lost heartbreak or the discovery of a love letter from high school. The experience will bring to light something you thought you forgot long ago but that's relevant today.
● General: Today you'll have the opportunity to team up with someone who balances out your skills -- grab it! Sure, this person might not be your cup of tea, but minor personality clashes are nothing compared to the amount of progress you two can make if you put your heads together. Two heads are always better than one, and you are currently in a phase of your life when you are ready to collaborate and share the spotlight. Others may drive you crazy, but they can also drive you to success.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: It's difficult having a boss. But as much as they drive you crazy, they're your stepping stone to what lies ahead. You just can't bypass them or rush things. Sigh.
● Finances: You'd love to indulge in some fun with friends, but you have a big price tag looming. Save your money. Laughs that take more than emotional currency just have to be put on the back burner to make room for other dishes.
● Love: When the true meaning of your romantic aspirations becomes all too real in the near future, you might realize you're totally off base. What do you expect to extract from your single's life? Sex? Fun? Freedom? Maybe none of that stuff really applies.
● General: Your brain is going to take longer than usual to ramp up this morning, so it's not a great day to do any heavy research or calculations early on. To help speed up your cerebral wake up, seek out vibrant people who are always full of energy and sass. Also, getting involved in situations that require collaboration will help you get more active and energized. You won't be fully responsible for any one task, but you can still add your good ideas and input.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: Find the facts before committing to a big project. A lot can be achieved if you do some research first, and plenty can be squandered if you don't. Make the day about coming up with the details.
● Finances: It's exactly the wrong time of year to start anything new. And yet, if you just can't wait another two months, then as the saying goes, there's no time like the present. Just don't expect others to put the same amount of money into the project.
● Love: When everyone's sitting around complaining about the sad state of the economy, you're on your feet declaring 'Toga, toga, toga!' Host an impromptu toga party a la Animal House. It worked for Bluto, Otter and Flounder -- it'll work for you, too.
● General: This is one of those days when you need to treat just about everyone you encounter with kid gloves. If you take care when dealing with others, you will reap huge rewards -- either in terms of good will, or in terms of gratitude. There are many fragile egos around you today and they are attached to some people who have powerful ties. So making friends and making people happy should be your number one goal. You won't regret expending the extra effort it requires.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: Someone in the office has a different agenda than you do. It's to ground every project you initiate. Take care with all your colleagues, until you're sure who your evil air traffic controller is.
● Finances: You think you're better than someone you meet today, but they have a lot to teach you. Lacking even one part of an equation can keep someone from success, and the one component they lack has nothing to do with what they have to impart to you. You'd be wise to listen rather than be aloof.
● Love: Selfishness is a truly odious attitude to adopt right now. With all the ugliness in the world, a little community-minded empathy on your part can make the difference in someone's life. Join a peace movement, get involved in global warming or take stand against misogyny. Do something positive!
● General: Today is definitely a great day to get a new project started, but don't expect to get too far with it right away. Not only do you have to pace yourself to conserve your energy, but you have to have realistic expectations. If you rush ahead and try to do everything at once, you'll only end up tired and frustrated at the end of the day without much to show for all your effort. Instead, start today off by doing some research and planning. It will help you enjoy the entire experience much more.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: Relationships are two way streets, at home and at the office. It's time for you to think about helping your colleagues. You don't have to know all the details before offering a hand.
● Finances: You would be wise to lay low for the day. Old superstitions notwithstanding, you have good reason to avoid anyone or anything to do with money. Someone else wants to settle an old score with you for a change. Consider it payback, both figuratively and literally.
● Love: The fury of Krakatoa is nothing compared to the pressure building inside of you. Get some relief already; otherwise, all that energy might come out sideways and scare off your latest romantic attraction. You can't fix a bad first impression.