Free Daily Horoscope - June 30 2016
● General: Try to relax and just clear your mind of negative things today. This isn't about ignoring real problems you may be confronted with, it's about learning how to let go of worry and let yourself focus on more productive things -- things that you can control. Because there are just too many things in your life that you just can't do anything about, and if you spend all your time distracted by them, you'll only frustrate yourself. You can be happy if you really want to be.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: Well, you certainly put in your dues, and you have every right to expect some payback in the coming one. But unfortunately karma doesn't work that fast. Come up with a more realistic game plan.
● Finances: Your generosity starts out with enthusiasm, and slowly works its way past acceptance to annoyance. You may wonder if you're seeing the same outstretched arms and open palms again and again, but there's no real way to know for sure. Your only real choice is to keep on giving.
● Love: You're totally enthusiastic about the something new because you know the possibilities are endless. Choose a love goal that focuses on what you really want instead of what other people think you should want.
● General: Your friends are the greatest gifts you have ever given yourself -- you chose them to be in your life and they've done so much to make you grateful you did. When was the last time you showed them how much you value them? Today, reach out and just let them know how much you appreciate them. Send some silly email greeting cards, invite one or two of them over for dinner. Have some good times together and let them know that you'll never take them for granted.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: You're ready to take the plunge. The timing is just right, even if it is artificial. Take advantage of your amazing energy to jump off the high dive.
● Finances: You have no time left to shop around. Rush out there and buy what you need, while there's still anything left on store shelves. The last thing you want today is to be caught empty handed come nightfall.
● Love: Your attention span isn't your best asset, so instead of creating lots of small, random goals, figure out one specific objective you want to achieve. It's much better to channel your energy in one direction -- find love for once and for all.
● General: The challenges you are facing at work or at school are not only adding a certain amount of stress to your life, they are causing some frustration in the lives of your loved ones, too. They see how you are suffering and it's not sitting well with them. You might have to reassure them today just to keep them off your back and keep them from worrying about you. Work a little harder at separating your personal life and your career life and this kind of tension will never happen again.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: Why waste time feeling frustrated? Why stop with dreaming about change? This is one of those days when you feel empowered to actually follow through -- or at least pledge to. Get creative.
● Finances: You spare no expense throwing a party for your favorite guests. Some appear as their most fervent hopes and wishes and others appear as your worst nightmare. But no matter how they look, you are a gracious host.
● Love: Make a pact with yourself: If you take the time to get someone's phone number, follow it up. Even if you were communing with pink elephants when you asked for it, call him or her back. Otherwise, you may end up missing out on an excellent opportunity.
● General: Right now you are probably not feeling in synch with your friends or coworkers -- but that won't stop you from having a very successful day. All you need to do is give yourself some time to do whatever you need to do. Don't put any pressure on yourself and be prepared for your mind to wander here and there. Try to (slowly) get more involved in the daily activities of your favorite people today by tagging along with them. Or just sit on the sidelines and listen to them talk.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Don't pay attention to anything with details involved. Stick to generalizations instead, especially about what you do or don't want in the future. And when deciding that, listen to your intuition.
● Finances: A robber appears at your door, but you are only somewhat suspicious. That's because you know exactly where your money is at all times. Besides, it takes more than a mask and a water gun to get an emotional reaction from the likes of you.
● Love: 'I don't care, whatever you want to do' -- strike these words from your vocabulary. Indecision will get the worst of you every time. When you're out on a date, take a stand and make a decision. If the other person doesn't like it, too bad. You know what you're all about.
● General: You are going to be part of a very honest conversation today, but you might hear all the words that someone has for you as criticism -- and then get defensive. Be careful not to do this, though -- if you close up, you will be shutting out some important feedback that could really help you grow in an important way. Don't fly off the handle, because getting very emotional will only hurt you in the long run. It's time to take your medicine and get better.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: After waiting for a project to end, you may find yourself reacting emotionally to it all. Are you really sad to see it go or just crying with relief? Either way, look toward the future.
● Finances: Did someone say boo? Or was it boo-hoo-hoo? It doesn't really matter, because you're not particularly picky. You know how to have fun with whatever attitude you get from strangers at your door. Enjoy.
● Love: Time is on your side. Don't let the Siamese-twin Syndrome sabotage your blossoming love interests. The excitement of romance can adhere two people together like nothing else, so set limits. It's all about balance: too much time too soon is a killer.
● General: Real changes are coming soon in one of your oldest relationships -- someone is finally ready to speak up and make things right between the two of you. But when this person steps up, are you ready to support them? If someone makes an effort, then you need to make an equal effort. Show them that you are always fair, that you appreciate and respect the move they are making. You can't be too critical of others right now. They aren't perfect, but you aren't either. This is a bonding opportunity.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Go ahead, move at a snail's pace. Not a lot will get done today, and for good reason. Unless you're in charge of party hats and hors d'oeuvres, enjoy being off the hook.
● Finances: It's the wrong day to not want to share. You'll only feel like crying as you part with the goods again and again and again. Your best hope for a fun evening is to figure out how to enjoy giving, early and often.
● Love: The bar scene? Not a great place to meet quality people. Instead, get some exercise -- take a walk. Choose a well-populated route and hoof it at the same time every day for the next month (after work preferably). You'll inevitably run into (and ultimately meet) all kinds of interesting prospects.
● General: No matter what craziness happens in your daily routine today, you'll enjoy the ups and downs of it. You have a wonderful way of seeing the bright side of everything. If a wrench gets thrown in your plans, you'll catch it with grace and then build something amazing with it! No one can talk you down or rain on your parade right now because not only do you have the support of some amazing and powerful people behind you, you have a great positive attitude.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: You can celebrate the end of a project with a bang, or you can sit back and count your smallest blessings. But however you choose to spend your time, you can count on your regular routine being nonexistent.
● Finances: You're never selfish, but you're the master of selflessness tonight. Project onto your generous face something evil and you'll have the perfect combination of features. You'll wish you could bottle the reactions you generate.
● Love: Your eye is wandering today. And? Let it wander! Remember, you're single -- not attached to anyone. Nobody's around to chide you about it either. So relish all the hotties rushing by. If you lock gazes with another eye drifter, ask for a number.
● General: Your dreams have always been interesting -- or at the very least confusing -- but right now they are important. These night visions could provide you with some valuable insight about what is going on in your subconscious and confirm a few suspicions you've been having about a person you trust. Talk to someone else who knows this person and find out what they know about the situation you're worried about. Suspicions can be more about your fears than about reality, so double check.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: Use your imagination. Think about how you can make your wildest ambitions realities. If you want them to be made manifest, start tonight, with just an inkling of what could be. Then watch the possibilities grow.
● Finances: You're not out to gain anything today. In fact, it goes without saying you'll end the evening with less than what you started with. And if you have nothing left at all, consider your day a grand success.
● Love: You're not exactly a skeptic, but you've been burned in the past. Looking back, you saw the signs but did nothing about it. Instead of waiting for tragedy to befall you, come up with your own system of spotting red flags. When something makes you feel uncomfortable, duly note it.
● General: You've got more freedom in your social life right now than ever before -- are you making the most of it? If you're single, take advantage of your ability to go wherever you want to go. It's a wonderful time to plan a solo outing. Go see that movie no one else wants to see. Take yourself out for dinner at a restaurant no one else has tried yet. Explore your world and expand your horizons. If you're in a relationship, then bring your sweetie along with you!
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Not sure what to make of a past experience? Listen to others reminisce. You could make sense of your own recent past by learning how others make sense of theirs. Then apply it to your own life.
● Finances: Looks matter, today more than most days. You're not the only one putting a lot of creativity into how you appear. You might be able to outspend children, but you just can't out do them. Sigh.
● Love: Pay attention to punctuality. Whether you know it or not, time management does count, especially in the dating world. When you're late, the message to the other person is 'Your time is not important.' Do what you say you're going to do. Be respectful; show up on time.
● General: Today will give you a wonderful chance to discover some new details about a person you have been trying to get to know better! They are even more interesting than you thought they were, and the two of you are going to find a whole new common ground. Your ability to connect with others has always been strong, but right now you have the right attitude and the right amount of energy required to really cement a growing relationship -- whether it's romantic or not.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: Your compassionate side may be drawn out, and not a moment too soon. Or too late? Whichever it is, the bigger your donation, the smaller your tax bill.
● Finances: Your ancestors will turn over in their graves. If you're lucky, that is. The effect would be priceless. But on the off chance they don't cooperate, find a few stand-ins instead. They'll be well worth the small fortune you have to spend.
● Love: Old resentments could bite and bite hard. Talking about feelings is one thing, lobbying a full-out assault on an ex during a date is another. Just don't do it. Keep the conversation present, current and light. Save your dirty laundry for your best friend.
● General: It's all about perseverance today. Whatever you are doing, just keep at it! You may be sidetracked from your initial goals by an inconsiderate person or an unexpected interruption, but you can't let that stop you from trying to get back on track! Throwing up your hands and giving up has never been your strategy for handling problems, and it you shouldn't even consider it today. People admire your stick-to-it attitude and it's part of the reason you're so inspiring.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: Don't just write a simple list of resolutions. You need to go deeper than that. In fact, your entire value system could use a thorough evaluation. Make that your promise for the evening.
● Finances: Reacting with amazement gets old pretty quickly. But don't let your guard down and your boredom show. Keep up the act even when the electricity is long gone. In fact, keep it up until the lights go out altogether.
● Love: It's better to err on the side of conservative right now. Showing up to a date dressed too provocatively and talking like you just walked out of a bordello will not impress anyone. Express your prowess in subtle, less direct ways. Leave that sexy-time talk alone, until -- of course -- your date's game.
● General: Lavish yourself with love and attention today! Go on, you deserve some pampering. And if your budget allows, buy yourself something you have been wanting for a while. You have to take care of yourself before you can take care of anyone else, so make sure you are happy. If you are in a relationship right now, make sure you aren't making your life all about this other person. You need your own identity. And if you are not in a relationship right now, make the most of your independence.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: A new project might not give you the opportunity to transform yourself, but it does give you an excuse to try. Put as much effort into it as you can.
● Finances: If you didn't manage to plan ahead and happen to be out of camouflage, you'll just have to call yourself an enigma. But whatever you decide to be, you can't get out of a certain social obligation for love or money. Don't even try.
● Love: The hit-and-miss dating game isn't for you, and really, neither is the bar scene. What you're looking for is quality (not so much quantity). So follow your passions. If you're into art, take an art class. You'll meet others who share your values and vigor.