Free Daily Horoscope - June 3 2016
● General: A very flirtatious person has been paying a lot more attention to you lately, and today they could start kicking it up a notch. At first, it may not be clear that they are trying to get to know you better -- you might think they just want something from you. But just because someone is a shameless flirt doesn't mean that they don't have real feelings and affection for you. Don't sell someone short just because you are used to not taking them seriously. There is something real here, so tread lightly.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: Like minded colleagues are worth their weight in gold. And those who aren't -- well, it's time to let them go. If you're not in a position to do it, then work on getting the support of someone who is.
● Finances: Being passive is out of the question. Whether it's damage control or plugging a slow leak, others are waiting for your response. Start exploring what line of action you should be taking.
● Love: How's your karma? By paying a good deed forward you can inspire others to do something selfless that helps another person in need. Your actions will impress someone worthy of your attention.
● General: You should try to check your email frequently today -- there could be a new opportunity popping up in you inbox at any moment, and it is likely to be a time-sensitive one! Fire back a reply as soon as you can, and get creative with how you do it -- let your charming personality shine through the computer screen and show someone who you really are. And if anyone can create a clear understanding of their true self with the written word right now, it is you.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: You should know the drill by now. A colleague gets your goat and you start butting heads. Admit it, you're a willing participant in this particular power struggle. Feigning indifference is your safest approach.
● Finances: Your slow morning mood lasts all day. That's a good thing, because there is a major purchase involved and you need to take your time. Letting yourself be rushed in the name of saving time is like being penny wise and pound foolish.
● Love: Futuristic innovations may change the way we work and live, but matters of the heart remain timeless. The problems you face today with your social life (or lack of one) are the same your parents faced. Talk to older folks to gain perspective on the timelessness of love labors lost.
● General: If you are interested in expanding your career opportunities, why are you neglecting to utilize your network of friends and associates? They know people who are looking for people -- and they would love to help you make a positive change in your life. So don't hesitate to put out some feelers today. Be clear in your expectations, though. If you are just looking, make sure they know that. If you're ready to make a move, let them know that, too. Ask for what you want and you might get it.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: All opinions are changeable, and you'd better start working on changing yours. If you can't start getting with the program, you may find more than your attitude needs adjusting. Give your situation some deep thought.
● Finances: Hoping and wishing isn't getting you very far. You'd accomplish more if you broke down and asked for advice. Those with wisdom to help you are just waiting for the opportunity to chime in.
● Love: Frustrations at work could taint your social life. Make an effort to keep office politics at your desk. Bringing home problems only makes your pals think twice before requesting your company. Your buddies want to have fun, not a free therapy session.
● General: Rely on your good energy to give you solid footing and a sense of direction today. When you have faith in yourself, you can do anything you set your mind to. Are you unsure about a new person you're being forced to work with? Stay charming and engaging, and it won't take any time at all to get to know them better. There is no reason to be intimidated by them! Now is the time to reach out and connect with other people, because they need to see what you are capable of!
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Being flexible is an asset, as long as you only do so much bending. You have reached the critical point. It's not so much a breaking point as a line in the sand. It goes without saying that money is involved.
● Finances: Blurting out the wrong thing can have dire consequences. It gets you in trouble where it hurts, and you may be surprised to discover that that's not your wallet. Your tender emotions reveal themselves.
● Love: Today you are especially in tune with others. Use this to your benefit by getting to know someone you've been admiring from afar. Small talk can be a great ice breaker to lead to a date invite. Be bold and make your move now.
● General: Today your number one priority should be centered around your home. Make sure that it is a place of beauty, comfort and safety -- and if it's not, start researching ways to change that! You can easily get design ideas and instructions on simple do-it-yourself repairs online, and you have at least one friend who both handy and ready to help. But changes won't happen all by themselves, so the sooner you start the faster you will get the results you want.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: If you're not adaptable, you'll have a much harder time staying afloat in today's market. Don't be as intent on retaining power as you are hellbent on keeping your job. In other words, be open-minded.
● Finances: It's hard to learn the lesson you're learning today, but no one would expect you to enjoy it. All that's really required of you is to remain dignified. Putting it all to good, if not profitable, use is a small bonus.
● Love: When someone criticizes your dating tactics, don't fly off the handle. Your friend just wants to help. Whatever you are doing now isn't working, so why not listen? Be open to new ideas and suggestions.
● General: There's been some fuzzy communication going on at work or school, and you might have suffered a bit because of it. There isn't much you can do about improving things just yet, though -- the people who are communicating with you just aren't doing a very good job of it and they need time to figure out how to improve. They aren't as organized with their ideas as you are, so try to be patient. If you pressure them too much you will only get them even more confused.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Lousy coffee in the kitchen or bad pens in the supply cabinet are things you can rebel against. But when more than your routine has changed, being open-minded is imperative. Learn to adjust.
● Finances: Going over every last penny seems downright petty, but taking your time with all money issues is important. There is nothing so small that it doesn't merit your scrutiny.
● Love: Little white lies might make relationships easier but they don't make them better. Keeping track of what you say to friends when you really mean something else can be more confusing than imaginable. It's best to stick to the facts.
● General: Your mind is entering a strong phase of clarity, despite the fact that there is too much duality in your life right now. It seems like everyone has two sides to their personality and you're not sure which side you will get at any given moment. So it might be best for you to avoid crowds and big social scenes right now. You probably won't have a very good time interacting. Just stick to the work you've got to do. You can get a lot done, so make the most of this productive phase.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: Don't let that particular colleague get to you. You know the one. Try something new today: Connecting with them on an intellectual level. Once you bypass emotions, you'll find you have a lot in common.
● Finances: You don't have to give the shirt off your back to be a good person, although someone is trying to convince you that you do. Ignore their sob story long enough to decide what level of selflessness you can sensibly afford.
● Love: Being flexible when things just aren't going your way will help smooth over annoying frustrations. Change is inevitable but you can control how you react to an unexpected situation. Adapting easily to whatever life throws your way inspires everyone around you.
● General: You are totally capable of being serious and analytical right now, but you will enjoy this day a whole lot more if you spend at least part of it having fun! Try to resist the good times all you want, but you probably won't make it past noon before you've got to give in and have some play time. You can get the rest of your work done tomorrow, so don't worry about letting anyone down on your quest for fun. You deserve a chance to loosen up, so take it while it's here.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: It's more than just frivolous. It's a waste of time. But letting someone change the office decor could be a whole lot easier than explaining that to them. Learn to be open to the results.
● Finances: You and money are both marionettes whose strings are being pulled by a far off puppeteer. Mars would not be too distant a planet to imagine. With decisions being made from that far away, the trickle down effect takes quite a while. Be patient.
● Love: All work and no play could lessen your chances at a love connection. No one likes dating a workaholic, and you're one step away from talking to your stapler. Make time to have some fun away from your desk. Get a hobby that has nothing to do with your career.
● General: Things are going to be very unpredictable today, so expect some last minute cancellations. If you're a fan of metaphors, think of your day as a motor that just got a giant wrench tossed into it! Nothing is for certain, nothing will be written in stone, and you can't take anything for granted. But in a way, not knowing what is going on could be kind of fun and exciting. There has been so much predictability in your life lately that this day of shake ups could be exactly what you have been waiting for!
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Don't bother bringing out all the bells and whistles, at least not just yet. You won't impress people as much with your creativity as you will simply by connecting with them.
● Finances: The fun has gone out of an old guilty pleasure. You knew it couldn't last forever and money won't reignite the romance, either. Consider it a childish game that you're ready to pack into the attic for posterity.
● Love: Thinking about taking a friendship to a romantic level? Before you reveal your innermost thoughts, test out the waters first to see if the feelings are mutual. Ask your pal out for a casual date and see where it goes from there.
● General: Bad news may be coming your way today, but deep down inside you knew this was coming -- and you are emotionally prepared to handle it. Just focus on the things in your life that can you affect, like your job and your friendships. It's healthiest for you to let go of the things you cannot control. The news of the day will remind you that while you can't always get what you want, you have more power than you know what to do with. Start thinking of new ways to use it.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: You're having a hard time impressing upon colleagues the importance of conserving money. They need to learn how to save, right down to the paperclips. If you've been nice about it so far, it's time to change your approach.
● Finances: Whatever responsibilities have been hanging over your head are being cut loose, at least for the day. They may float away like lead balloons or they may transport you to a better emotional place. The final destination is really up to you.
● Love: Others are impressed with your drive for excellence. Use this same quest for quality when searching for love. Never settle for second best when it comes to potential partners. Keep your standards high, but realistic.
● General: You're yearning for something unusual or even odd right now -- what appeals to the masses will definitely not be appealing to you! So if you're going out, steer clear of 'where everyone else is going' and seek out a spot that you've heard interesting things about. One of your friends might not like the idea of going off the main drag and checking out more obscure options, but if you can convince them to give things a chance, you'll end up being their new hero.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: Well, circumstances have certainly been inspiring change, but they can also inspire excitement. Take responsibility for stoking some, at least at your own desk. Then watch it catch on like wildfire.
● Finances: Is there a method to your madness? If there is, you won't recognize the pattern for quite a while yet. Until you do, enjoy the unique electricity that comes from not having a clue where you'll spend your money next.
● Love: Instead of getting angry with a friend who made a mistake, decide to be compassionate. It's not easy to let go of disappointment, but your friendship is more important than pride. Skip the grudge and move on.
● General: If you feel good, you look good! So pamper yourself a little bit today and give your physical appearance a little boost. (But don't worry, it's not like you really need it!) You deserve a few lavish indulgences right now, so think big about what you are going to do for yourself. Should you book yourself a day at a spa? Take an extra long nap? If you have the time, how about booking a weekend getaway to a place that will let you escape the rat race. Splurge a little.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: You don't have to be an intellectual to survive this period, but you do have to be able to focus. Do whatever you have to. Clear your head in the morning -- and that means more than a strong cup of coffee, these days.
● Finances: The key to a major riddle is being dangled before you but you just can't see it. Either take the veil from your eyes or be on the lookout for camouflage. Either tactic will reveal what you need to know.
● Love: Lavish yourself today with an extravagant purchase. You can save your money for the big stuff, but you deserve something fancy, even if it's something simple like a piece of jewelry or a gourmet meal.