Free Daily Horoscope - June 22 2016
● General: Talking is always good, but doing is much better today! This is a great time for taking action -- signing documents, starting projects, and making your big romantic move. Open your mind to the idea that you are ready to go. Stop waiting for someone else to take you by the hand and tell you it's time -- it is not going to happen. You have been procrastinating too long. You need to just start putting things in motion and all of your confidence will come later.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: You feel like you're working for Scrooge. Is there a real reason you can't go home a bit early today? Be honest. If there is, suck it up and stay -- with a good attitude. If not, store it in the subliminal baggage compartment.
● Finances: No one expects you to be a saint. Using people a tiny bit here and a tiny bit there is really the norm. It's when you do more than that, that you acquire unsavory labels. Be careful, you're getting close.
● Love: Someone new might catch your eye today. Dress for romantic success, and let your smile be the only calling card you need. The more approachable you are, the easier it will be for a potential lover to say hello.
● General: A vibrant, hopeful and positive energy is coming into your heart today -- and it could ignite some deep feelings you had for someone that you thought you had put away forever. Give yourself time to work through the way you feel today because what your heart reveals to your head could throw you for a loop. Your subconscious is extremely active right now, and it could be playing tricks on you. This reawakening could be temporary, so don't act on it just yet.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: There are some pretty deep feelings going around the office. Well, that is to be expected. Even if you're not at your deepest level of intensity, you are close to it. If you can't hide it all behind your office mask, then take off early.
● Finances: No one can knock you down and nothing can make you float on air, either. You have both feet planted firmly on the ground. So when you predict big numbers, you're not talking pie in the sky or impending doom. Others should take your seriously.
● Love: Today you may encounter others who intrigue and inspire everyone they meet. Have an open mind when discussing matters that usually drive you into a debate. Now is not the time to be stubborn and obstinate.
● General: You'll see some signs of life in one of your relationships that you thought was dead and buried. Set your hurt feelings or grudges aside, and try to give this person a second chance. You owe them that, don't you think? This person wants back into your life, but in a different capacity. It could be a win-win situation for you both, so don't let your emotions deprive you of a good opportunity. You can make the best of what you once thought was a bad thing.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: It could be time to call it a day, all right. If you stop to observe, you'll likely see you're the only one in the office putting in all you've got at work, today. Taking off early is a time-honored bonus you give to yourself.
● Finances: Is someone trying to confuse you or is it inadvertent? Either way, they're losing you. When you're not clear about the entire proposition, it goes without saying you should keep your wallet shut.
● Love: Preaching will not get you anywhere with friends in trouble. A bunch of 'I told you so' comments make your pals feel worse than they already do. Keep your judgment under wraps. Listen with compassion.
● General: It's always good to feel useful, but today nothing is going to make you feel better about yourself than being of service to someone else. And you'll find someone early on who needs that help. You can be a very positive force in people's lives just by lending an ear -- or a shoulder for them to cry on. You are coming to realize that it doesn't really matter whether or not you get what you want when you see so many other people who don't have anything.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: No one in their right mind would be in the office today poring over documents. Is it some kind of dare or are others actually expecting you to show up? You'll never know until you get there, so make an appearance.
● Finances: There's always something that needs your immediate attention. You're starting to wonder if the money is worth this constant effort. It is, and it isn't. You'll see both sides of the coin by the end of the day.
● Love: Seeking and finding love isn't easy, but it is possible if you stop wishing for the perfect person to come along and save you from all your problems. Expecting a date to act as an emotional superhero is unfair and unrealistic. Only you can change for the better.
● General: You will be feeling fiery and a little bit combative today -- at least when you are dealing with people who are just not getting with the program. You have absolutely no patience for people who aren't willing to listen or work in groups, so it's not the best day for team-based activities. You'll be much happier if you can go it alone and have more flexibility to do what you want to do when you want to do it. Romance-wise, if you are single, you will be loving it!
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: Some colleagues are harder to find gifts for than others. Do they collect antiques or are they interested in all things cutting edge? Unfortunately, you're out of time, so grab whatever's left on the shelf.
● Finances: Your enthusiasm is infectious. So is your arrogance. Someone around you is working your nerves and it takes a while to realize where they picked up their bad habits. You'll get a bird's eye view of how to make a better impression.
● Love: It's easy to be bothered by pettiness. While you'd rather concentrate on bigger issues, sometimes trivial problems can be distracting. Avoid friends and coworkers who like to gossip about personal details you'd rather not know about.
● General: Having a sharp focus on your goals is good, but today you should make sure that you don't lose sight of the bigger picture! It's not wise to be too obsessed about one thing. Don't forget to step back and take a break so that you can look at your progress and enjoy how far you have come up until this point. Realizing just how close you are to your goal will energize you and help you rally on to the finish line, perhaps faster than if you just kept on going at full steam.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Everyone is entitled to their views, and you don't have to believe in them to respect them. But everyone is also entitled to slack off right about now, no matter what it is they believe. Go home early.
● Finances: Being the creative type makes being critical of others that much easier. You can take someone's ideas apart and put them back together again without blinking an eye. The result is not only beautiful to behold, it turns a profit to boot.
● Love: Overcome tension by injecting some self-deprecating humor into an awkward social situation. When you begin to get to know someone new, sometimes you may say the wrong thing. Don't panic when your foot manages to firmly lodge itself in your mouth. Saying something funny about yourself is always a good distraction.
● General: There are a lot of different options for you now, but you need to take things slowly -- gradual transitions are much more advantageous than abrupt changes, because they give you time to adjust and maintain balance in your life. If you swing from extreme to extreme, you'll spend so much energy trying to get back on an even footing that any time you have saved by acting fast will go to waste. 'Slow and steady' beats 'fast and frantic' every time.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: Generosity and stinginess are playing a game of tug of war within you. If you have any say at all in how things go, it should be in favor of going deep. Ultimately, you'll like yourself much more.
● Finances: Old emotional issues are even harder to banish than old financial ones. When they're intertwined, it's easy to feel like you've got a ball and chain. Don't let yourself get depressed. All that's required of you is continued effort.
● Love: Exploring high ideas could intrigue an admirer. Go outside your normal interests to learn a thing or two about philosophy and sociology regarding your fellow man. Engage your crush in a discussion worthy of Mensa flirting.
● General: Taking few risks is not a guarantee that you will have a safe journey through life, so give careful thought to whether or not you really want to say no to that opportunity that scares you. You could be paralyzing your progress by being afraid to take a chance. Yes, a million things could go wrong, but a million things could go right, too! Your subconscious is actively moving into a more positive future, so why don't you follow it by taking a leap of faith?
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: Traditionally, a time of rebirth is right around the corner. You can't wait that long. Go ahead and start living by your resolutions if you just can't stand your office routine the way it is for one more day.
● Finances: Whether or not your boss is in a good mood is less important than whether the universe is. You get all smiles and glittery stars from the ultimate authority. You'll recognize them when you go over the numbers.
● Love: Trust your instincts today when you meet someone new. This person may sound like the real deal, but could be hiding a few personality flaws that could jeopardize the future of any genuine bond between you both. Pay attention to body language and contradictory actions.
● General: Even though everything in your life is bright and cheerful right now, there are some dark storm clouds lurking just down the road. You won't know what direction they're coming from for a few more days, but to be on the safe side, you should take a more cautious attitude about new ventures and avoid doing anything too risky. Also, it may not be wise to make any major purchases or sign any legal documents. This time of uncertainly won't last long. Soon you'll know exactly what you're up against.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: It's the wrong time to want to be alone, and no one is buying the 'work piling up on my desk' excuse. Even someone shy can find something to enjoy at the most miserable of office parties, so join in.
● Finances: The entire universe seems focused on money, but actually that's only the way it looks through your own eyes. You don't have to live in a cardboard box under a bridge to have a wildly different view of the world. You need a bit of perspective.
● Love: Don't mistake conceitedness with confidence. People who are self-assured haven't the desire to make others feel insecure. Keep your guard up around those who are quick to mock your ideas or take a condescending tone.
● General: Are you devoting too much time right now to things that are too idealistic? It's nice to want to have fun and relax with people you love, but there is a time for relaxation and there's a time for work. Today, you should stop thinking that everything will work out fine. Instead, start working to make sure that things work out fine! Double check recent reservations. Call up friends and make sure you're still on for the weekend. Don't take anything for granted.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: You're like an octopus who can't control its suction cups. It's time to detach yourself from the office and start re-attaching to friends and family. If you need time for decompression, do it the old-fashioned way.
● Finances: If you didn't get a positive financial outcome, would you still be pursuing the task at hand? It's not very likely. That makes money your only real accomplishment when all is said and done. Ask yourself if that's really all you want to work hard to achieve.
● Love: Things won't seem possible but they will be if you persevere. Hard work pays off in your career, so apply that same ethic to dating. Go on as many dates with different types of people. Be adamant about finding someone with that special spark. Eventually, you'll find that certain someone who knocks you off your feet.
● General: Hopefully you're not going to need a lot of self-discipline today, because there will be too much temptation for you to be able to follow any rules! Start this day off assuming that your plans are not going to be followed completely. Let yourself off the hook. As long as you have a flexible attitude, then you won't spend the entire day feeling guilty that you aren't doing what you were supposed to be doing. If it's a day full of whims, then so be it. That is not such a bad thing.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: Feelings about your career advancement can stand to be put on the back burner. Other things in life are cooking up a storm, right about now. Enjoy the bounty.
● Finances: You're chafing against any kind of discipline today, even if it's all self imposed. Not the right attitude for getting things done, but also not an attitude to ignore. Don't fight the urge for a personal day.
● Love: Your connections could help jump-start a social life. Use your networking skills among friends to spread the word that you're back on the market and ready to date. Be open to dating outside your usual type.
● General: One of your partners in life or in work is not willing to let you in on their idea just yet -- they are keeping their cards close to their chest. Instead of being hurt by their choice, try to accept it. Show them that you trust them and believe in them. Giving them the benefit of the doubt will touch them and help create a stronger bond between the two of you. Don't worry, they are not going to let you down when they finally lay all of their cards down on the table!
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: Do anything to avoid the usual emotional upheaval. Let someone treat you like a doormat if that helps. In fact, be disarming. Lay yourself across the threshold before they even take a step.
● Finances: Are you willingly helping people or are they secretly siphoning off your energy? If it was money they were helping themselves to, you'd be up in arms. Make the same kind of fuss over your psychic and emotional stores.
● Love: No one likes to be accused of being a blabbermouth. The next time a pal tells you a secret, make sure it stays one. When you harbors tasty tidbits about someone else you may feel exciting for knowing something others don't, but the price is too high if you ruin a friendship in the process.