Free Daily Horoscope - June 15 2016
● General: No one likes to be embarrassed, but sometimes that is the price you pay when you gamble on making a big impression on someone. And right now, your luck is hot -- so go for it. Don't worry about looking silly! Being impulsive right now is going to entertain and enchant people, and show them that you are unlike anyone else. And that is a very useful message to send. Strike while the iron is hot and face any challenges head on. It will be a lot of fun.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: You have energy to burn, so you might as well put it to good use. Stay in the office as long as you have the stamina to tackle extra work. It will make time off later in the month that much sweeter.
● Finances: Dwelling on your own problems won't help you get over them. You may not know what to do next, but focusing on someone other than yourself is both a good first step and a time-honored remedy.
● Love: If the idea of physical exercise wears you out, maybe you should approach it from a different perspective. Instead of the usual gym membership, get fit by signing up for yoga lessons, or join a singles running group. While you lose pounds, you could be gaining friends.
● General: You are a friendly person, but you can't be friends with everyone -- and trying to do this will only get you overextended and over-stressed. You should definitely stop wasting all of your energy trying to charm a certain person who just doesn't seem to get where you are coming from. No matter how hard you try to break through and connect with them, they just aren't capable of it. So put your energy toward the people who are more like-minded. Seek out people who deserve your time.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: You wear many hats and maybe even a robe or two. You're not arrogant enough to step in unasked, but when colleagues in a power struggle ask for help, don't hesitate to play the role of arbitrator.
● Finances: You might think it's a good time for navel-gazing or being otherwise self-indulgent, but the opposite is true. The time and attention you spend on others comes back to you ten fold, as does the money.
● Love: Concerts can be an ideal way to spend some quality time with someone new. Do your research to find out which bands your date likes best. Be sure to bring along enough dough for a concert shirt, food and drinks.
● General: It might feel like everyone is trying to tell you how to run your life today, but you should tell any busybody you encounter to mind their own business. Be polite, but be firm when you tell them to bug off. They still probably aren't going to get the message right away. It's no surprise that other people are so fascinated by your exciting life right now, but that doesn't give them permission to try to live it for you! By the end of the day, you will be back in charge of things.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: You just might get a chance to see your ideas put into action. You're taken seriously today. Choose your words carefully, whether you're doing a bit of debating or simply shooting the breeze.
● Finances: You have enough energy to carry your partner. A cold and clinical intellectual might convince you not to, but you know the value of things like loyalty. As long as you're not becoming overwhelmed, go with your more noble emotions.
● Love: Today flirt through your daily correspondence. Instead of verbal cues, use the written word to do your wooing. Sometimes it's easier to be suggestive through coquettish comments and winking emoticons.
● General: Once you remove your own agenda from today's sticky situation, you will quickly be able to eliminate any conflicts. It's not all about you, and by setting your own needs aside for just a moment, you will be able to show people that what you want is best for everyone. Turn your emotions off. Being more analytical about how you feel might sound counterproductive, but it's the perfect approach. Your brain is making more sense than your heart right now.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: If your impulse is to slack off, think of the future, and the not-too-distant future at that. Some time off is just around the bend. If you want it soaked in stress with a side of regret, then take a long lunch today.
● Finances: As much as you mean to focus on money, your thoughts keep returning to hearth and home. Home is where the heart is, after all, and your wallet doesn't warm it nearly as much. Think of it often when things don't go quite as smoothly as they could.
● Love: Connecting with others is easy if you take the time to learn more about them. Ask about their top 10 favorite movies to see if you have a few in common. Get a look at their music playlists to see what genre they prefer. Listen and file away the data to bring up later in conversation.
● General: Numbers and math are probably going to trip you up today. So if you want to end up ahead, you're going to need to double check the change you get back at stores, review your new budget to make sure it is realistic, and try to avoid using your credit cards for a while. You need to have a real time understanding of the money you have to spend and the money you owe. It's too easy to rack up a bigger debt when you're not actually seeing your cash going away.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: Your heart is starting to grow. But then again, warmth and compassion aren't rare achievements for you. But sticking to your budget means sharing the warmth, and the glory, with your colleagues. Move over.
● Finances: Don't waste your time thinking about a big date. The best romance on the planet won't leave you feeling good with the financial woes you're stewing over. There's no way around buckling down and facing your monetary issues.
● Love: Today you may feel more introverted than usual. While you may prefer to be a social butterfly, there's nothing wrong with taking a break. Have a quiet night in for a change. Relax with a good movie and your favorite take out.
● General: Small details might be a monumental trap for you today, so it's in your best interest to pay extra attention when you are dealing with numbers -- including money and dates. Don't be afraid to grab a calculator or write things down if you need to! Double checking your work isn't a sign that you think you could be wrong, it's just a sign that you take things seriously enough to want to ensure that they are correct. You'll impress someone powerful with your thoroughness.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: The office is springing back to into action. With so much suddenly going on, you'll have to have a bit of flexibility just to keep up. And as much as you really want to help others, make sure you're caught up yourself, first.
● Finances: The only way to be sure you won't spend wildly is to ask someone else to control your purse strings for the day. Either that or stay inside with the blinds closed. You are simply out of control otherwise.
● Love: It's time to organize your life so you can finally have time to enjoy yourself. When you're not bogged down by deadlines and last minute errands you just remembered, it's easier to make plans with someone new.
● General: Today you need to be very wary of preacher types -- the kind of people who think they know the only right way to live life. Dogmatic personalities have never been appealing to you, but today they are going to be especially annoying -- and even a little bit threatening. They love to hear themselves talk, but they don't know how to be a good listener. Just smile at what they say, then ignore them. You know what you are doing, so trust that.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: You seem to be the only one in the office who sees the bigger picture. That means you should step up and be group leader, whether or not colleagues look to you for answer. Don't hesitate.
● Finances: It's not what you spend, it's how you spend it. Do you spend money to get attention from others or to satisfy an emptiness inside you or for some other superficial reason? If so, it's money squandered. Find another way to feel whole.
● Love: Being rejected on occasion is better than doing nothing at all. Dating isn't always met with success 100 percent of the time. But instead of focusing on all the rebuffs, get back out there and keep at it. For every time you smile, initiate a conversation or take a risk on someone new, you increase your chances of romantic success.
● General: Your plans don't need to be kept secret in order to be successful, so feel free to share you ideas with everyone. Let the people who care about you know just what you're planning to do next. If they like what they hear, they might want to chip in and help you out! Reach out to others and show your excitement -- other people will probably catch on and get excited, too. Your happiness is contagious and this is a wonderful day for hosting a party.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: In this climate, only a complete idiot would think it's the right time to ask for a raise. But on the other hand, just watch yourself. If you suddenly feel you're observing from a distance, you'll know you've made a mistake.
● Finances: Cutting out the fat is starting to feel like losing your right arm. The decisions get harder and harder the closer they are to the bone. There's plenty more to go, so keep a stiff upper lip and forge onward.
● Love: Today do a friend a favor and you'll be glad you did. This pal might find it embarrassing to initially ask for help so keep your eyes and ears open for subtle hints that they need your expertise. Remain approachable and positive.
● General: Don't rush ahead with taking on a new project today -- instead, sit back and just enjoy the successes you are having with the last one! Why deprive yourself from a little time in the spotlight and some acclaim from your peers and family members? You shouldn't rest on your laurels, but there is nothing wrong with sitting on them for a while. Be grounded and live in the moment. Speed and progress are fine, but they are not the right things to pursue right now.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Times are tough but travel is not out of the question. You can still make it to faraway places, but for gain, not for fun. Let your office handle all the details.
● Finances: You want fun, but thoughts of your finances keeps popping up to distract you. You just can't tune out the bigger picture. It's a safety mechanism. Be thankful you can't shrug off impending deadlines, even if you can afford to pay the fines.
● Love: Others may drive you crazy today. Find a quiet space alone to get away from the chaos. Go to the gym to work out and relieve some stress. Indulge in a massage to reduce tension. Or relax with soothing music and some herbal tea. Keep clear of drama or you might say something you'll regret.
● General: You're a little bit off of your game right now, but it's not the end of the world to be reminded that you have some limitations! Today, keep things simple and you'll start to feel more in charge. Just focus on planning simpler tasks that require less attention to detail and if something causes you to get confused, leave it for another day. The good news is that anything social should be a breeze for you right now. Your energy is fed by meeting new people.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: You've been known to be duped. Someone appears in the office as Mr. or Ms. Nice Guy and leaves as Year's Most Deserving. Of what remains to be seen, but do guard your resources.
● Finances: Your work is lacking challenges. It's a good sign that you live for more than just making money. Although what will satisfy you might not increase your income, it will double your life's value. Go for it.
● Love: Connect with others long distance today. Old flames from your past would love to hear about your latest accomplishments and activities. Call them up or drop a note via email. You might be surprised that they've been thinking about you for awhile.
● General: Today, the universe is sending you some healthy energy that will help you start feeling more grounded when you're in unfamiliar situations. Even if you're not quite sure what the heck is going on or who these people are around you, you will feel confident and positive about your abilities to handle the situation. This might not be the right time to step up and try to take over, though. Let the plans get established before you start making any contributions to the group.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: To call your career a roller coaster ride doesn't do it justice. You're not as passive as a passenger, although you are going through all the ups and downs. It's time to get creative when it comes to handling the latest dip.
● Finances: Don't let your personal issues cloud your judgment. Be your most intellectual self instead of your most emotional. Remind yourself that connecting with money is more important than connecting with your feelings, if that is indeed the case.
● Love: Take care when dealing with others today. Friends can be highly sensitive to criticism even if it's given with the best of intentions. Coworkers can also be on edge. Instead of seeking conflict, let a quick resolution be your goal.
● General: Your brain is working in a very analytical way right now, and your heart is stepping into the background for a while. Today is not a day about feeling: It's a day about thinking and solving problems. Friends might complain that you are acting detached, but they'll understand what's going on with you if you just explain it to them. They know how to give you space when you need it. Work will come first for you now, and that's something that the people who care about you will understand.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: Your colleagues may be experiencing more than their share of drama, but you have too much going on in your own cubicle to get involved with it. Keep your mind focused on your own work, if only to conserve energy.
● Finances: If you're not up to your neck in debt, then consider yourself not only lucky but salvageable. You're not wasting another moment licking your wounds or feeling sorry for yourself. Get started on the repair work instead.
● Love: You don't have to know all the facts beforehand when you ask someone new out on a date. Googling them is one thing, hiring a private investigator to dig up dirt is quite another. Learning about your crush the old fashioned way can be the most rewarding.