Free Daily Horoscope - June 13 2016
● General: It's a great day for a date, but it doesn't have to be a romantic one. You don't need romance to enjoy yourself right now. As a matter of fact, why not take yourself out on a date? Treating yourself to a lovely night or afternoon out on the town is a wonderful way to give yourself the love you deserve -- but don't always get from others. If you can't have all your needs met by others, don't feel neglected. Just give yourself what other people won't give you.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: You have a lot of energy for certain tasks today, especially if they involve working alone and not with a team. Tell your colleagues you will work with them tomorrow and focus on your own load.
● Finances: The only thing standing between you and financial success is your bad attitude. Thinking that everything is beneath you is no way to move up the ladder. Embrace even the most mundane of tasks today.
● Love: Your stamina is at an all-time high. Use it to your advantage to accomplish as much on that never-ending to-do list. Grab your party pals and hit the clubs to put your energy level to the test.
● General: Egos are very delicate things, and you might have to walk on tiptoes around one person's ego today until they can get a grip on how things have changed. Plain and simple, you have won the battle and they are having trouble getting used to it. Try not to rub it in -- don't be pompous about things and don't try to make them feel better about themselves with compliments that you might not mean. Just leave them alone to get over it on their own. They will, eventually.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: Being at the office has its benefits, like being around your colleagues all day. If you're single, it's no surprise that your days off stretch on forever. If you're single or simply not content, take a risk.
● Finances: You have a plant that is blossoming, but you have no idea what kind of flower it will produce. What you want it to be has nothing to do with how things turn out. Wish for money and you may find yourself in love.
● Love: Be tolerant of others who don't share your views on love. Not every romance is meant to be traditional or easy to understand. In fact, the opposite is usually the case. Remember that people show their affections in different ways, and respect that diversity of the heart.
● General: Some fun people are coming into your life today, and they are going to turn what could be a typical day into a very interesting one. Try to get involved in their shenanigans as early on as you can. They're on to something good, and you should find out more about it. They could use a bright, witty person like you on their team, so step up and volunteer! It might not be a day full of victories and accolades, but it could easily be a day full of laughter and smiles.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: Why is it that you're less adaptable at home than you are at work? Try to be reasonable with those around you. You'll achieve a lot if you ignore all the infighting.
● Finances: You have nothing but details and minutia to deal with today, but each and every one of them is important. They are links in the chain you are working hard to build. Don't let bills, idle chatter, or anything else for that matter, distract you.
● Love: Being opinionated doesn't mean you're always right. Your passionate views can be seductive, as long as you refrain from lashing out against those with differing ideas. Respecting others' views gains you more admirers than detractors.
● General: Try not to censor yourself right now -- your subconscious is coming up with some good stuff, and it will appear to you under the guise of an impulse. So if you have a sudden urge to do something or go somewhere, follow it. You won't regret it! Embrace all of the attention you get when you dress in a different way or do things in a new style. People might be a little jealous that you're trying new things, but they won't give you attitude about it.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Sometimes, between the different ways you act at work and at home, it feels like you have a double. Both of them are actually your real self. Don't waste time beating yourself up for knowing how to unwind.
● Finances: Now that you've cleaned things up somewhat, you can actually see what needs to be done next. Instead of focusing on ever smaller details, though, take a step back and be sure you are still headed toward your original goal.
● Love: Showing off your talents may get the attention of someone new today. But be careful not to go overboard. You want to entice not scare off potential dates. Revealing too many of your Grade-A moves at once leaves none of the mystery to need to keep them interested.
● General: Your most recent achievement has you feeling pretty proud of yourself, but why haven't you shared the good news with more people? You deserve some public praise -- cheering crowds aren't only appropriate for celebrities, you know! When you're feeling this great, you look even better -- so make the most of it by going out for a night on the town. Bring along your best friend or your sweetie. Toss aside your troubles and enjoy some great entertainment and music.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: The countdown has started. If you don't take action soon, you'll be officially behind. Pencil and paper gets the action started. Then sweat and tears keep things under control.
● Finances: One look at your finances alters your entire personality today. You're either spending more freely than you ever imagined or shockingly thrifty. Even those who know you well will have a hard time recognizing you.
● Love: Your willpower may be low around someone who knows your weaknesses. The best way to avoid a tricky situation is to keep your contact with this person limited. Tackle your deficiencies when you have the support you need to succeed.
● General: A few things are coming your way today that will really test how flexible you can be. But you can be prepared for anything if you expect nothing! So toss all of your preconceived notions out the window and just hang on to your hat. The folks around you are in need of some inspiration right now, so calm them by being calm yourself. People are looking to you for the answers now more than ever, so you can no longer afford to be the class clown. You've got to be the leader you know you can be.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Family gatherings are up ahead. For now, get energized spending time with others. Organize friends or let someone else take charge of the schedule, as long as you socialize.
● Finances: You're feeling a bit fussy, but go ahead and indulge the feeling. Tidying up will only help the projects you're tackling. Consider it a working holiday to do some organizing.
● Love: Things at work and in your social life seem to be on track. But that doesn't mean your friends share a similar dose of good fortune. Don't brag about all your recent accomplishments all at once. A slice of humble pie goes a long way.
● General: You have been full of high hopes for a friend's latest project, and today they will have some good news for you -- as well as a great deal of gratitude for the support you've always given them over the years. They are likely to give you some credit for their success, and you should accept it. You know that if the shoe was on the other foot, you would be just as grateful to and generous with them. This partnership is about to blossom into something bigger and more fulfilling.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: Things at work might not be going well, but you get a reminder today that it's not the end of the world. The best things in life are still free, so spend time appreciating the smallest of them.
● Finances: Picking up on even the smallest hints sent your way is a must, and ignoring the larger ones is a crime, if only a social one. Where money is involved, you can't be too perceptive to nuance.
● Love: Details won't really matter if you're not focused on the end result. Visualize the final outcome of a relationship and work backwards from there. If you see yourself being with someone forever, don't treat them like a casual fling from the get go.
● General: Your career crises are behind you -- at least for a while. So today is a great time to remove your job from center stage in your life. If you really want to feel a sense of accomplishment right now, you need to focus on building a better friendship with someone you care about! Someone has missed spending time with you, but they have been hesitant to talk to you about it since you've been so busy. Get in touch with them today and let them know they are important to you.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: If you are a supervisor at work, it's hard to change hats at home. But try not to control everyone around you. Remind yourself over and over if you have to that it's a Sunday.
● Finances: It's fun keeping little secrets. After all, a chuckle here or there is harmless. But when you sit back and watch while someone heads right toward a financial cliff, it's a bit hard to stomach. You're better off shouting a warning, even if it means blowing your cover.
● Love: Watch yourself when it comes to making first contact with someone new. Do you talk their ears off about your day, your interests, your career or your pet? Or maybe your sarcastic side gets the best of you. Pay attention to the impressions you may be making and work on changing them for the better.
● General: Keeping your options open is usually a smart thing to do, but if you have any travel planned right now you need to finalize things as soon as you can. Prices and availability are bound to change soon, and if you want to get what you want, you need to act fast. Quick action is also required in one of your work relationships -- you need to give someone some information before they can move forward on a project. Make sure that you communicate clearly and in writing.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Your energy level is dependent on locale. It's very different at home than, say, at the office. Follow your mood without questioning, whether that means completing a thousand tasks or simply sleeping on the couch.
● Finances: No matter how much you think you're rushing, you just don't seem to be moving forward. You're making about as little progress as the kinds of people who generally drive you crazy. Let this be a lesson learned about your attitudes towards others.
● Love: Optimism does more than provoke smiles. The power of positive thinking can help your visualization of an ideal relationship become a reality. Love is possible as long as you believe in it.
● General: As much as it might make you feel guilty, you have to keep your distance from needy people right now. You simply don't have enough time or energy to help them out with what they are dealing with. Avoid sharing even a tiny portion of your resources, because you will inevitably get more involved than you really want to. Everyone needs to learn how to handle things on their own, but for some people, the only way they can learn is by being forced to.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: You know how to organize your time efficiently. Look at your day much as you would a day at the office: You may feel like being social, but check a few things off of your to-do list first.
● Finances: If you can't find the right financial partner close by, then start branching out. The person you're looking for could be quite far away physically, but close emotionally and intellectually.
● Love: Today you may feel pulled in too many directions. Your friends are too demanding of your time and it's starting to wear on your patience. Think of ways where you can be with a group of pals at once instead of individual one-on-one outings so you can best utilize the 24 hours you have in the day.
● General: Despite the way things might have looked yesterday, today you will finally be able to reach a compromise with a friend -- even if it's just that the two of you agree to disagree! Closure is important to you right now, so you are going to want to repay any money you owe, finalize any social plans, and double check any appointments that were tentative. Things are starting to slow down a bit in your life, and it's getting much easier to manage everyday details.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: Procrastination can ruin your day even outside the office. Don't make a bigger deal out of chores than you need to. Just take care of them and move on to more fun things.
● Finances: The more calm you remain, the better you'll be at making the right decisions. Taking deep breaths and feeling things from your feet to your head are two ways of keeping your cool and staying grounded, no matter what news you hear.
● Love: You are an extraordinary person, but no one will know unless you get yourself out there. Spread your social butterfly wings and start accepting invitations to go out and have some fun.
● General: When you have some downtime today, you should make the most of it. Duck out of reality and step into your fantasy life for a little while. Get back in there and fill in some blanks with new goals, new dreams and new faces. Dream about where you'll be in ten years. Fantasize about who you will be with and what you will be doing. Putting energy into your fantasies will actually help make your reality a little more clearer. Daydreaming will help your day go by.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: You are definitely appreciated by others, both at the office and outside of it. But if you feel more valued at one place than the other, spend the day taking a long, hard look at why.
● Finances: You don't care who you're really dealing with, as long as they're investing money. That's not the best attitude to have as a human being, and it's not really necessary as a business person, either. It's a good time for a long lunch, on you.
● Love: Keep your mind from wandering on a boring date by pretending you're an FBI agent on a case. It may sound bizarre, but you may find yourself more intrigued by the discussion if you pretend it's part of a criminal interrogation.