Horoscope for today - Free Daily Horoscope - July 11 2017
Horoscope for today - Free Daily Horoscope - July 11 2017
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: A nagging voice in your head is telling you to slow down and read the fine print again before making a decision. Don't ignore it. There's a real risk here, and you'll want to consider all the options.
● Finances: Everything in your day can either hold you back or help you move forward, depending on how your look at it. Even your worst enemies can be used to your advantage with the right attitude. Look at everything as an opportunity.
● Love: Love takes off when you go for a change of pace. The small quality of life items make huge differences: Go to a farmer's market instead of a fast food joint. You could meet someone great over the radicchio.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: You admire someone at work. It might be a higher-up or a coworker. Either way, why not ask them questions about how they got there or how they approach their job? It's always nice to have a mentor.
● Finances: You may not be the crunchy-granola type, but you're feeling very connected to the earth today anyway. Your connections to others go beyond street-level. This profound feeling makes money issues seem trivial.
● Love: Why compromise when it comes to your love life? You know what does and doesn't work for you, and there's no use pretending that someone is right when he or she clearly isn't. Take the hard line.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: Don't get stuck on something, especially if it turns out to be totally petty. You have so little free time, why spend it arguing over trifles? It might be better to let this matter go, at least for the next day or so.
● Finances: You don't have a roadmap but then, you don't need one. Exactly what you should do three moves from now is still unclear, but being confused won't stop you from going on. Just take it one move at a time and figure it out as you go.
● Love: You're so charismatic that everyone wants you in their lives, but you're only one person. Let's face it -- trying to make everyone happy just means that you end up feeling miserable. Narrow your prospects.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Things just keep getting bigger and better for you on the job. Some fancy new possibilities might come along in the coming weeks, so keep your eyes peeled. You won't want to miss this great opportunity.
● Finances: If you look at everything in terms of extremes, then you won't have much to get a grip on today. There is nothing black or white, or even obvious. The subtle nature of everything you have to deal with today will open your eyes to a new way of doing business.
● Love: Being single has a whole lot of advantages. You're more mobile, you have more disposable income, you're always encountering new places and people. When it comes right down to it, you're one lucky duck.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: Your powers of expression and your always-amazing levels of ingenuity will soar to even higher heights today. It's a great time to take a breath and let your creativity flow, minus flowcharts, budgets, and paperwork.
● Finances: Your enthusiasm is admirable but it could be getting in the way of success. You need to hold still for a minute instead of charging forward. Look, listen and feel before making any rash decisions today.
● Love: Sometimes a poker face is absolutely necessary, especially when it comes to war stories from the dating battlefield. A friend spills her guts, and you're not sure you can handle the truth. Try not to judge.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: It's important to do the right thing, especially when it comes to your career. Make sure you examine all the pieces before you make your choice -- but don't move too fast. You'll want to take everything into consideration first.
● Finances: You're at a fork in the road. If you have to choose between doing what you love and doing what makes the most money, choose to do what you love. You don't need to be told you'll be actually doing both.
● Love: So a love opportunity doesn't seem like a right fit at the start. Keep an open mind -- love works in mysterious ways, you know. Experience tells you this might be going nowhere fast, but what does your heart say?
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: Don't let your private life leak over into workday and eat up your time there. If there's an issue at home that needs to be dealt with, deal with it sooner rather than later, or at least before you go back into work on Monday.
● Finances: If you think your budget is balanced, think again. There are gaping holes in the plan that need plugging, pronto. Focus on your home bills if you want to find the biggest places to save.
● Love: Why do you e-flirt? Technology helps you get to know someone at a much different level than meeting them at a party. Some sassy emails will get the ball rolling. Just make sure you don't go overboard.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: Yes, you are right about a certain situation, but you can't force your family members to see things your way. Present the facts calmly and let them figure everything else out on their own. Now sit back and enjoy your day off!
● Finances: Life may be throwing some punches but you remain as determined as ever to succeed. Willpower, ambition, and shrewdness combine to make you unstoppable. Power your way through.
● Love: Are you still holding onto an old romantic grudge? It's time to forgive, even if you can't quite forget. Even if this person is no longer part of your life, you are still letting them affect your current prospects.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: You may not be in the ideal environment for your career growth, but hey, you're not stuck here forever and at least you have a job. Try to make the best of it and build up experience for your next big move.
● Finances: You can save money in big ways, or you can penny-pinch your way through life. Penny pinching is actually a lot more painful. You might as well face the facts and the music instead.
● Love: Thanks to the stars, you lighten up -- in fact, you feel so light that you're practically flying! This lightness of spirit attracts all the right people into your life. Happy thoughts translate into happy romances.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: You'd rather be doing fun stuff, but financial issues are taking up all your time at home and at work. Focus on one thing at a time, and you'll get the mundane tasks out of the way faster than you thought possible.
● Finances: The kind of accomplishments you're proud of aren't the kind that will impress others, or even make a dent in your finances. But you're proud of yourself just the same. Appreciate the little things in life even when others don't.
● Love: Falling in love is easy -- for other people. That's your cynical side talking. Make sure you access other parts of your emotional life or you could miss a golden opportunity for romance that's right in front of you.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: Sure, you're at home, but you don't have to be at everyone's beck and call either. Take care of yourself, too. Do whatever makes your soul sing -- or if you don't want to get that profound, at least grant yourself some serious TV time!
● Finances: Discipline usually comes easily to you, but not today. Instead of flailing away all day at the same task, allow yourself off the hook for a change. All that energy is better spent on something that will rejuvenate you.
● Love: Dating involves taking risks, but if you feel like certain boundaries are being breached before you're ready, it's time to speak up. Maintaining personal space is important when you're getting to know someone.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: Family obligations mean you might have to juggle your work schedule around, so if you're on the clock this weekend, try to squeeze in some personal time with your loved ones. It'll be worth it!
● Finances: You're making the ultimate connection today. You don't even need to pull any strings to make good use of it -- they pull themselves, the source is so powerful. Enjoy basking in its glory.
● Love: Believe it or not, you're on the right romantic path, but you'll start to encounter some deep internal resistance. Big changes are often preceded by frustration, tension, and anxiousness; just ride it out.