Horoscope for today - Free Daily Horoscope - July 10 2017
Horoscope for today - Free Daily Horoscope - July 10 2017
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: The time investment you've put into a project is starting to seem less than worthwhile. Consider your options; then consider getting out. There's no point wasting time on a project that isn't going anywhere.
● Finances: Your drive to get ahead can sometimes block out all else in your life, but not today. You put the brakes on yourself to listen to a loved one or hear the complaints of a coworker. It's not time lost, it's time well-invested.
● Love: Sick of the view? It's time to explore what's out there. Hop on the bus, catch a train, go for a bike ride -- no matter what, don't stay in the same place. A change of venue does wonders for your spirits and your love life.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: If you've been hoping for a shakeup at work, you could get more than you bargained for next week. It'll all work out for the best, rest assured -- but the going could be a little tough until it all settles down.
● Finances: A sudden insight into an ongoing problem leaves you with a deep understanding of how you got into the mess you're in -- and how to get out of it. You'll wonder why it took you so long to see the obvious.
● Love: Make this your day of yes. If you're willing to be open, it's likely the universe will shower you with many delightful opportunities. Say yes to flirtation. Say yes to invitations. Say yes, above all, to love.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: Your drive to succeed in your career is strong, but you may want to downshift right about now. Is that momentum overpowering other things (or people) in your life? Think about it.
● Finances: Why is it that others are getting ahead while you're standing still? Because you are seeing things through distorted lenses. You may be moving slowly, but so is everyone else. Today, don't let yourself think of it as a competition.
● Love: Uphold your standards, especially when it comes to love. Tolerating someone's excuses or shoddy behavior just devalues what you stand for. You know you're worth far more than this kind of treatment.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: It's going to take all your charm to convince a spouse or roommate to sign on to a major purchase or decision. Don't give up just because they seem skeptical at first -- this time, perseverance is everything.
● Finances: You may want to stay under the covers all day long, but you have things to deal with today, just like every day. That long-put-off vacation will be yours someday, but not today.
● Love: A sense of humor is key for all relationships -- romantic ones, friendly ones and the one you have with yourself. This latest romantic mishap is pretty hilarious when you get a chance to look at it clearly.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: The credit you've been waiting for is almost yours for the taking. All you can do now is be patient and wait for others to notice all the hard work you've been putting in. Rest assured: They will in the coming days.
● Finances: Arrogance is just the extra bit of wind in your sails that you need today. Don't make a habit of being puffed up, but do allow yourself to take your ego out and turn it into a dose of enthusiasm.
● Love: It takes a lot to impress you, but this cutie has really thrown you for a loop. This grand gesture would seem phony on someone else, but you-know-who has just what it takes to make the dramatic seem authentic.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Be prepared for news of major changes in your business or industry to come down sometime next week. It's up to you whether you benefit from an office shakeup -- or whether you get lost in the shuffle.
● Finances: You can only be so creative with what you have on hand. Stretching a dollar until it breaks won't help the situation. Focus on looking elsewhere for what you need, because your situation is starting to get critical.
● Love: Let your intuition be your guide when it comes to love. If you exert too much control, then a potential relationship is only going to be as good as you envision it. If you let the universe drive -- wow!
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: Your spouse or roommate is having trouble relating to what you're telling them. Try to find another way of framing your message or, if all else fails, come back and try again another day. Communication is key.
● Finances: Feeling weird? Figure out why instead of trying to ignore the feeling altogether. There are deep-seated issues with authority that are keeping you from moving forward in life, and they have to be addressed. There's no time like today.
● Love: Listening is a highly under-practiced skill, especially when it comes to romance. Try it on your next date. Then observe if your date is able to really hear what you're saying. You might just be on to something.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: Remember peace and quiet? It's been a long time since you've had any around your workplace. Try to create a calm space for yourself amid the chaos that surrounds you -- it's the only way to obtain serenity at the office.
● Finances: Ambition is one thing, but actually accomplishing your goals is something else altogether. Do you have what it takes to get somewhere, other than in your head? You get to find out today, by taking a baby step -- or not.
● Love: The need for love is like an itching in your heart, but how can you scratch it? Let that sensation travel down to your feet. Now point them in a new direction and get moving. New landscapes inspire new connections.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Things may look quiet now, but don't be fooled: a ton of new work is heading your way next week. Finish up ongoing projects, clean your desk and be prepared for anything.
● Finances: Don't bother looking around you for solutions. You have to come up with your own, unique take on the situation. The plan to get out of this should be as creative and original as a piece of music or a poem.
● Love: Make some merry mischief tonight with your best cohorts. Seek out colorful places and people to spice up your social life. The search for love is reinvigorated when you go somewhere brand new.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: Even if you're comfortable where you are, now is a great time to start looking out for the next big thing. A rare opportunity could pop up at any moment, and you want to be in a strong position to grab it.
● Finances: Others are finally getting some long-overdue recognition, and you couldn't be happier for them. After all, you've been impressed with their work for quite a while. They couldn't have done it without you, but step aside and let them have their day in the spotlight.
● Love: Being sedentary isn't doing you any favors. Get your heart pumping. Walking is good. Dancing is even better. Best of all is falling in love. The heart isn't just a physical muscle -- it's a spiritual one as well.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: You're eager to jump into a new project. Resist the temptation until later in the week. Hold your cards close to your chest and wait to see what others do. You'll know when it's time to make your move.
● Finances: Your discipline is failing, right when you need it the most. When you're tired of hanging on to the end of the rope, it's best just to let go. Don't worry, even without a safety net, you don't have far to fall.
● Love: Consistency counts, especially when a situation is making the move from a fling to the real thing. A romantic interest really shows that they have what it takes when they make small, thoughtful gestures.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: Your brain is so full of information these days, it's hard to keep it all in focus. Push yourself to the next phase, then take a break. Even you have to bow under pressure sometimes, and what better time than the weekend?
● Finances: You and colleagues have a symbiotic relationship that proves its worth yet again today. Work flows as smoothly as the money you make. You're like peas in a pod, hands in gloves -- pick your metaphor.
● Love: You thought the bond between you and your love interest was torn beyond repair -- but it turns out it was only a tiny rip instead. You can mend things with a small but sincere gesture on your part.