Free Daily Horoscope - April 25 2017
● General: You might not believe that you have all the determination and ambition you need to make some major headway today, but you definitely do! Early in the morning, if you can devote some time to figuring out a few shortcuts, you will be able to free up valuable time in the afternoon to get more work done. Your brain will be sharper as the day goes on, so try to save complicated or detail-oriented work for the end of your day. In the morning, your mind will be creative but indecisive.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: Make sure someone is recording or taking notes to maximize the allotted time today. Organize, but don't micromanage, and you'll be fine. Working in groups will allow you to exert your natural leadership skills.
● Finances: When you feel frustrated, your first instinct is to ditch what you're doing and start something new. That's an immature way to handle your feelings. Besides, others are counting on you finishing what you've already started, and so is your bank account.
● Love: Your ability to deflect awkwardness with humor is refreshing. So don't try to monitor your words so much -- let the conversation flow naturally. If you call your date by the wrong name, just laugh it off. It's not the first time and it won't be the last!
● General: You would be wise to give your buttoned-up, conservative side control today. Don't get involved with anything you're not totally sure of. Stay a bit cautions through the end of the week, and you'll be able to avoid some bad investments, unwise purchases and friction-filled social events. You might think you can handle a greater amount of risk right now, but the stars say that now is not the time to push any limits.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: In general, the status quo seems reasonable, so you'll need a good reason to change it. Meanwhile, you probably won't be directly involved when power struggles break out today, but you'll have a clear loyalty to one side.
● Finances: Don't waste your energy biting at the worm. Someone is trying to get a rise out of you and you're usually an easy mark. Not today. You have enough to do that's productive. Don't waste time setting anyone straight.
● Love: Late-night calls only mean a couple of things: either someone's died or someone's horny. Chances are it's the latter. Whether you go on that booty call is your choice. Just know this: things haven't changed, so don't fall for the rhetoric. If you do this, know full well what you're getting into.
● General: Solutions are easy to come by today, in part because your sixth sense is especially keen. Your strong ability to interpret signals and read subtext will come in handy today -- don't be afraid to follow your gut and take a few calculated risks. If possible, apply your intuition to your career. Solving a few puzzles in this area will have a very beneficial impact on your financial health.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: Sure, no job is perfect, but things are definitely looking up. Suddenly, a job situation that once seemed grim appears brighter than ever before. Maybe it's the mass exodus of bad energy, but maybe you're just getting grateful to be employed.
● Finances: With your new point of view, you're seeing everything in your own life and the world around you in a new way. It's a good vision, filled with possibilities. It's useless, though, unless you act on it.
● Love: Today calls for appropriate communication. So don't text or email when a face-to-face conversation is the call. It's really all about treating people the way you'd want to be treated. So if you're doing the dumping, have a little respect and let them down lightly.
● General: Today, while working in a team environment, you'll need to work a little bit harder to come up with new ideas. It seems that group-think has taken over, and no one is able to think innovatively -- including you. If no results are required today, then suggest a brainstorming session. But if you need fast results, you must go against your urge to keep quiet. Don't be shy about sharing your wildest ideas.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: In the morning, your best efforts to express yourself are held up by bosses who listen only to what they want to hear. In the afternoon, learn to give a little here and there to make the head honcho happy.
● Finances: Money happens to be your hot-button issue and it shows. Someone who enjoys seeing you sweat is trying to get a rise out of you. Don't give them the satisfaction. Respond to everything in an intellectual rather than emotional way.
● Love: You're not being authentic lately. Is it fear? Ego? If you're tossing out lots of bait but getting few bites, it's time to reveal more of yourself. After all, if you're not genuine with the people you meet, how can you expect any sort of real progress?
● General: Your imagination is quite vivid right now, but try not to let it lead you too far into a fantasy world, particularly when you meet someone new. You need to keep your feet on the ground and base decisions only on the facts at hand -- drawing conclusions or making any type of assumption could take you a long way down the wrong path. But just because you have to keep it cool doesn't mean you can't have fun! Unleash your charm, and you will be the life of the party.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: You may spend more energy today trying to beat the other team than doing a careful job. That's when competition with a colleague will come to a head. Just watch out for the disapproving gaze of a supervisor who doesn't approve of games.
● Finances: You can come up with good solutions to your financial problems by looking at what's in easy reach rather than looking at distant, glittering goals. Making adjustments in spending is the surest way to improve your bottom line.
● Love: You're in hog heaven. That date left you feeling somewhere on the edge of the solar system. The problem is, he or she hasn't called, and it's been days. Instead of playing silly juvenile mind games, be an adult. You make the call and ask what's up. After all, you deserve to know where you stand.
● General: Trial and error is a very effective way to learn, so remember that if a few of your experiments go awry today. These aren't failures -- they are wonderful learning opportunities! There is a silver lining in every cloud that appears in your life, though some may be harder to find than others. Despite a failure here and there, you cannot give up your quest to try new strategies and see how they turn out. This type of curiosity is a valuable asset that will yield amazing results soon.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Experiment with new ways of giving feedback today. If you usually wait until the work is finished, try giving feedback at milestones along the way. If you're used to on-the-spot observations, try a written evaluation.
● Finances: Your regular way of handling money just isn't working for you anymore. Old habits die hard, but you can't afford to wait to change your ways. Experiment a bit to see where in your budget you can try a new approach.
● Love: A little desperation is no excuse to skimp on your morals or requirements. Don't compromise just because it's been awhile since you've had a little nooky. Get to know this person before you hop into bed -- it's called psycho screening, and you'd be smart to pay heed.
● General: Hang on tight, because your creativity is about to skyrocket! Today you'll be able to find multiple ways to add more fun, color, music and beauty to your life with little (if any) effort. Pay attention to things that confuse you, because each of them offers something you can use to create something new. Your mood will stay bright and positive throughout the day -- and no one will be able to deter you once you have a goal in mind.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: If you're not the one in charge today, satisfy yourself with offering suggestions and hoping that others take heed. After all, today you're a great team player with a good instinct for matching strengths and weaknesses.
● Finances: One of these is not like the others. You and a so-called business partner have wildly different approaches: One of you is intellectual and the other is much more emotional. Still, you get along -- and if it ain't broke, don't fix it.
● Love: It's not exactly procrastination, but you don't want to see too available either. When responding to that first or second date, it's all about timing. So don't immediately pick up the phone. Let the mystery grow -- a little tension and intrigue never hurt anyone.
● General: An idea you used to think of as quite radical will be proved to be the right strategy today -- and you might be served up a piece of humble pie for doubting it. The good news is, your self-esteem is riding high, and you won't let yourself get too depressed about your error. Mistakes happen, and assumptions are made from time to time -- there's no harm in that. Take this as the universe's suggestion that you open your mind and give things a chance before you turn them down.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: You're in charge here, so consider your options carefully before impulsively saying yes. With that said, don't agree to a new assignment unless you're really sure it'll take you in the right direction.
● Finances: You need to make some changes, but nothing radical. You don't need a whole houseful of new furniture or a new house, for that matter. All you need is a bit of rearranging. Use your critical eye and save yourself some money in the process.
● Love: If life's got you down, why not indulge in a little casual sex? But, before the skin play heats up, set some ground rules first. That way, nobody gets hurt and all parties have been forewarned. Don't have a booty call? It's time to find one!
● General: Strangers have the potential to be very inspiring right now -- but you need to interact with them to uncover what they have to offer. Interactions and conversations don't have to be deep to be illuminating, so feel free to say things in passing to people you've never seen before (and may never see again). Do try to get more creative than simply commenting on the weather -- but you may be amazed at the rewards a simple smile can bring today.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: You have a keen sense of what's worth investing in and what's newfangled nonsense. And though you're open to new technologies and ideas today, you'll also scrutinize carefully the goods being offered.
● Finances: Everyone you meet is impressed with at least one thing about you. Use this good light shining on you to launch a new project or land yourself a good job. The more people you meet, the better your chances.
● Love: Your momentum is positively progressive today. You see beauty everywhere and it shows -- your aura is brighter than ever. So put one foot in front of the other and move forward. This rare energy comes without consequences.
● General: Your actions will impress people today, even though you may not completely understand why. Lately you've been pleasing people and making a major impact without even trying, and this type of over-sized effect is going to continue for a few more days. So be mindful of the fact that your small actions can trigger big events. Beware of getting too friendly with new acquaintances -- they may mistake your geniality for flirtatiousness.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: The terminology might be beyond you, but you can sniff out a hack from a mile away. Watch out for salesmen and contractors today. If they're trying to sell you property on the moon, think twice before falling for their pitch.
● Finances: Your plans for your financial future may seem like a boring, plodding route but it's really not the right avenue for glamour and excitement. Find that in other areas of your life. Don't take any chances with your nest egg.
● Love: Yes, you're on a mission from the stars -- just don't miss a step along the way. Pay close attention to what you're doing. After all, a misplaced detail or a misconstrued email could put you in hot water with someone special.
● General: Do not be afraid to be compared with someone (anyone) else today -- you will come out on top every time, no matter what the judging criteria are. Your brilliance is exceptionally shiny today. Knowing and believing this will give you a strong sense of confidence that will carry you through the day and intimidate anyone who might contemplate trying to take you off your throne. You deserve to be there -- you've worked hard for it.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: It's implicitly understood that, in respect to your competence and experience, you should spearhead any project in your realm of expertise. If you want to decline the offer, you'd better do it graciously and sooner rather than later.
● Finances: On some days, no one listens to anything you say. But today, everyone is hanging on your every word. You have a profound effect on those around you and you would be foolish not to use that to your advantage -- as long as no one suffers any losses in the process.
● Love: The momentum is in your favor right now, and you can't lose. Phew! You're finally at a great place in your life. Before you get hooked up for good again, do some traveling -- by yourself. Get out and explore the world. It's time to take advantage of your enviable marital status!
● General: Your dreams are trying to provide you with some important insight about a real-life dilemma, so pay attention to recurring images, and take note of the cast of characters that has been parading around your subconscious at night. Today, it's time to trust yourself and take a risk. Deep down inside, you know you have everything you need to get what you want, and your inner self may be trying to communicate this -- don't you think it's time to listen?
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: All those great ideas you had yesterday will be lost in a thick morning haze. So fuel up intelligently, and come afternoon, you'll be buzzing around on cloud nine, spewing all kinds of interesting and workable solutions.
● Finances: You love helping others and you shouldn't have to do it only in your dreams. You don't need money to have a positive impact on the lives of those in need. Find the right way to make a difference on the cheap.
● Love: When it comes to dating, nothing's really going your way. Why? Because you're taking everything so darn seriously. Lighten up and loosen up! It's not as if you're going to marry this guy or gal -- it's just dinner and a movie. What's so hard about that?